𝗦𝗨𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗟 𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛...

By Avacad00s_22

Aʟɪᴄᴇ Cᴜʟʟᴇɴ X OC 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗔𝗜𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗𝗡'𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗗𝗜𝗗 𝙄𝙈 𝙎𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙔... More

𝖯𝖱𝖤𝖥𝖠𝖢𝖤
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

462 17 0
By Avacad00s_22

────────────────

────────────────
☠︎︎🦋☠︎

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐌 𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐄𝐀𝐑, 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄. The clock read 7:20 and she couldn't even find the strength to lift her arm so she took her pillow and chucked it at the small black box. It fell to the floor with a crack and she sighed knowing she'd have to replace it for the third time this month and Monday had just rolled around again.

She brushed her teeth and stared at the pictures that decorated the ins and outs of her mirror with blank, unsmiling eyes. Her little sister, Bella Swan was in most of them some when she was just a baby and others just as postcards from her back with Renée. She didn't have one picture of her mother in any room or in any photo albums never mind her phone which she always kept guarded.

Charlie was in a lot too but Alex and Brody reigned superior in her camera roll on her phone. They were her best friends since she moved to the god awful school school ever since they took her under their wing and saved her from the jaws of gaping kids.

They were well known amongst their piers mainly for their tendency to smoke and deal behind the bleachers either during or after school. No one snitched even if they were caught with it on them because the last girl to do that got a slap and had a rumour spread that she was pregnant, it's a wonder why Jessica Stanley didn't like Violet.

She ran down the stairs and took her bag whilst skipping breakfast and pressed a kiss to her dads cheek. He was sat at the table reading the paper with toast on his plate and a coffee in hand, "have a good day," he called out as she was already opening the door.

"You too," she already knew how her day would be and even a first grader could say the word. Shit. Her motorbike was her beauty unlike Alex and Brody who flaunted their cash about she saved hers and saved blaming it on Charlie giving her too much allowance when she was asked. If he didn't believe her he didn't let on and she was grateful because she could turn up to school in style.

The sleek black fit in well with the blandness of Forks as only road and trees could be seen as she took the road to her school. Music was blasting in her ears as she listened to this one song on repeat that she couldn't get enough of.

"My baby momma kissed me but she glad I'm gone," Violet sang under her helmet as she revved into the parking lot. Even after years of her going to school people still looked at her in shock for driving a motorcycle like she was the only one on earth who did.

After shaking her hair when she took of her helmet she was pleased to see her bangs aligned at last and her hair was now blonde. She wanted a change and after being told by Cora who worked in the diner that she looked like her mother she now needed to dye it.

Ignoring those around her all she wanted to do was see two people, do her lessons and leave. She didn't need a large group of friends who wouldn't even remember who she was when they left the school gates forever. However, she did sneak a glance to the best looking cars which were owned by the Cullens, Violet had no problem with them.

She'd only spoke to a few after they joined at Esther an odd time during the school semester. Edward was who she sat next to during English and when she was not paying attention, daydreaming out the window by the end of class all of her notes would have been done for her. In her books he was cool.

Jasper was someone who always seemed to be awkward around anyone except his family, he'd always stand straight with perfect posture. Sometimes they'd accidentally catch eyes and they shared a small smile but it would be more of a quick and polite grin rather than one of friendship.

Emmett was a large burly guy who had always wanted to be partnered up with her during gym, god knows why but they would talk quite a lot. They were both good at sports and video games which entertained each other whenever they shared the same lesson.

Rosalie was his girlfriend and she was fine Violet would say, they hadn't spoken only shared looks that weren't exactly rude or welcoming. She didn't know the girl enough to give an opinion about her other than she had the best car, a red convertible that made Violet drool.

Then there was Alice, she caught her smoking at the back of the bleachers during lesson and they began talking from then on. From what she could pick out she was the smallest and yet most lively in her family with a bright grin that never seemed to fade. She had a pixie cut adorned with copper hair that she wanted to run her fingers through, she wanted to see if it was as soft as it looked.

The Cullen would always ask her why she does what she does and Violet could never give her a straight answer, not even to this day.

Alice caught sight of the tattoo on her hand, not that it was impossible to not see and looked all suddenly looked all giddy. She asked if she had more and wanted to know when she could see them Violet just laughed and said you'd have to be with me to see them.

Alice could match her energy in a second and only responded quickly with then I can't wait.

However, she did notice there was something strangely magnetic yet odd with the Cullens each of them had the exact same golden eyes. Which you could blame on them being related except they were all adopted- she kept her comments to herself though and only wished half the school could do that.

From across the parking lot somehow she caught Emmett's gaze and the huge boy raised a misled arm in the air waving it madly as he grinned brightly at his friend. She did the same only shaking her wrist slightly and gave him a small smile which he took as a win and that was the only Cullen she greeted on her way in.

She was dressed in a simple white tank top with black parachute pants and her old tattered vans with a zip up hoodie in her hand. Violet got many looks for her tattoos but because she never cared for most people she just assumed they were in shock or disgust.

Yet, when girls stood staring at them as she walked past it would've suggested otherwise. All knew that Violet was gay when she was in tenth grade and was caught kissing Jessica Stanley another woman in her life who now hates her guts. She's been with countless people when smoke wasn't doing the trick she relied on people for pleasure but she seemed to be the giver, it didn't matter who it was she still didn't feel anything. They wanted a relationship and suggested it the next day after sex but all would get the same answer, "in your dreams."

She knew she was hot with the amount of people that wanted to sleep with her, she had to be but she didn't think she was pretty. Violet used her body and put Vaseline on her lips to make herself more attractive, other girls were donned in makeup and short skirts.

The second bell rang and she groaned loudly, she was already late to English on a Monday morning.

"Alright class tod- Violet glad you decided to join us," Mr Brin might as well have announced it to the world when she bushes passed him to the back of the class to her seat next to Edward. She swore she saw him in the parking lot with his brothers and sisters yet he was here.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw him tense up and thought he must've ate something bad- been there she thought.

Edward was now hid a small chuckle as he read her mind for the second time and calmed down significantly.

She sat in the seat closest to the window and whilst the teacher was boring her she stared out the window with her fingers drumming against the table. Violet usually used English classes as a substitute for what she'd be doing for the rest of the day before thinking of the list. The pros and cons list for why she should live or not and right now English, the class where the teacher either scrutinises her or ignores her is on the cons.

Violet thought she didn't help in getting Mr Brin to like her that much, she wasn't sure most the teachers did besides her gym teacher. She was late to every other lesson besides gym and the coach made good do of bragging to the teachers after a meeting.

Her cons list was growing at a fast pace and soon she'd only have few reasons for her pros but when a cold weight placed itself over her hand. She stilled her drumming and the cold against her knuckles felt nice against her warm ones.

Edward heard her thought every English and often did this to show he was there but Violet always wondered how he always knew when to comfort her. So, he had to change it up and when she was just blankly staring out the window he'd place his hand on top of hers you'd think they were a couple if not for her being gay.

She caught his eye and gave him a small quirk of her lips but never snatched her hand back it was like a shadow was holding her hand. She liked it and classed Edward as one of her friends even though all they shared was nods and smiles from across the cafeteria. She never once saw him outside of school which was a bit odd but again never said anything about it to him or his family.

Again Violet only zoned back in when the bell rang and Edward was first out the door even though they were at the back of the class. When she was just closing her boom she noticed all of her notes done and let a toothless smile show before heading out the class.

In physics she sat next to Alex but Brody was off in another subject, "hey bitch," Alex smirked mischievously and got one right back.

"What is it we'll be doing today?" She was bored and eager what her best friends had in mind.

"You," she pointed at Violet then herself, "me. Brody. Party down in the woods later tonight."

Violet quirked an eyebrow and the teacher walked in telling the class to settle, "I'm so in," they shared another excited grin before talking throughout the class on what to wear and what to bring.

Before she knew it lunch rang around and she couldn't be more grateful the day was nearly over and a party awaited her later in the night.

She threw her bag under the table and slouched in her chair as Alex and Brody sat at either side of her with the same posture. Only water and a Coke sat in front of each of them talking about the usual such as girls and boys, who was a snake and who wasn't and who would be bringing what to the party.

"Don't get none for me," Violet meant it when she said it she wasn't going to smoke weed ever again.

"Of course," Alex nodded but turned to Brody, "can you snag a pack of cigarettes?" He nodded proudly and Violet high-fived him in joy at least now she wouldn't die of stress.

"Hey Violet," a chirpy voice perked up and the three of them looked up to see Emma Jenkins. "Coming to my part?"

She asked with a sly grin as she leant on the table and with the low cut top she was wearing her breasts on full display for Violet. The Swan matched her grin, "wouldn't miss it."

"I will also be going," Alex chimed in but Emma didn't spare her a glance only hummed nonchalantly before glancing from Violets eyes to her lips and back again.

"See you there Violet," she mused before walking out the cafeteria with a sway in her hips.

Emma Jenkins was one of the schools popular with dark hair, light eyes and a killer body she wanted the best and apparently the best was Violet. Safe to say the Swan's ego was boosted when she woke up next to the girl.

Violet watched with a smirk to herself before sipping on her coke, "well I'm getting laid tonight." She didn't even really want to have sex with anyone it was purely out of boredom nothing more.

A loud crack made her head turn to see the smallest Cullen staring intensely at her with unusually narrowed eyes. The wood splinted underneath her touch as Alice dug her nails into the table Violets eyes widened at the sight.

She watched as Jasper put an arm round her and he whispered something to her before Alice let her fingers unclench from the wood.

"Vi!"

"Violet!"

Brody waved his hand in front of her face and she pushed it away, "what?"

"We've literally been- who were you even- oh," Alex followed where she was once looking and gave her a quirk of an eyebrow with a smug face.

"What?" She asked again with more gruffness to her words.

"You like Alice," Brody put the back of his hand to his head and sighed, "where art though Violet?"

"Oh Alice," Alex reached her hand across attempting to grasp his hand whilst Violet sat there with a sour face. She saw Brody was on the edge of his seat trying to add dramatic and pushed him off sending him on his ass.

She turned to Alex who held her hands up, "don't hurt me please."

"That was rude," Brody groaned as he got back up from his seat. Violet knew the Cullen couldn't have possibly heard them from all over there but still couldn't bring herself to look at the girl. "You didn't deny it," he practically sang, if his best friend had a crush on someone this was a breakthrough, everyone knew she did flings not relationships.

"Shut up," she practically spat out to him in annoyance and brought her hands to cover her now red face.

"Oh! Oh! I have an idea," Alex shook Violet's tattooed shoulder, "you should invite her to the party and ask if she can bring her family along." She snuck a glance at Rosalie and Emmet who were mindlessly chatting but when they looked up to see now Alex's blue irises she put her head straight back down.

"Definitely." Brody nodded he had a minor crush on the Cullen with curly hair, Jasper and even though he was the quietest out of his family he'd always talk first whenever they were in the same class.

"I can't just invite them- I only really speak to Edward and Emmett," she left out Alice's name not wanting them to shout again.

"C'mon," Alex whined and looked over at Brody before they both gave her puppy eyes, "please."

Violet stared them down but eventually gave in, "alright I'll ask," they cheered , "but I don't know if they'll say yes."

Brody gave her a small toothy grin, "no one can say no to you." She just gave him an odd look before avoiding eye contact with the copper haired girl across the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.7K 2.7K 16
(𝐧.) 𝐑𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮; 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡�...
767K 19.8K 71
"ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴄʟᴀᴡs, ᴏʀ ɢʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴇʏᴇs, ᴏʀ sᴜᴘᴇʀ sᴇɴsᴇs. ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ." ᴛᴡɪʟɪɢʜᴛ•ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴅᴀᴡɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ...
4.5K 126 14
Originally on Tumblr [Book Two] [Finished]
732K 18.8K 70
"ʜɪᴍ. 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒎. 𝒊'𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏. 𝒊'𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒎...