The Perfect Addiction

By badbitchesworldwide

"Who are y-you?" I whisper to him, scared that might he do something bad to me if I tried to move. Sensing th... More

The Perfect Addiction
1• Sunshine
2• Never Enough
*Update*
*Characters*
3• Getting Wasted
4• Have Fun
5• My Savior
6• Who Are You?
*Update*
7• Mine
8• Cherry
9• Lie
10• Saved Again
11• Safe
12• Unforgettable
13• Guardian
14• Impatient
15• Angel
16• Enemies
17• Love
18• kidnapped
19• Found?
20• Double Attack
21• Truth
22• Home
*Update*
23• Reunited
25• Date
Update!
26• Surprise
27• His
*Update*
28• The Grand Ball
29• Dance With Me
30• Bora Bora
31• Family Dinner
32• Monster
33• Trust
34• Control
35• Beautiful
36• Where is she?
37• Trapped
38• Contract
39• Blood bath
49• Goodbye
*Update*
50• Fall Apart
51• Touch
52• Missed You
53• Fiancé 
54• A Month

24• Bond

1.6K 18 4
By badbitchesworldwide

Isa's Pov:

He's here. Liam found me. My heart stopped for a minute when I saw the same grey eyes I found comfort in. I rushed to him and gave him a long hug with he reciprocated. My dad cleared his throat, almost forgetting he was in the room with us.

He let go of each other. "Wait, you said 'dad'....how?" He turned to look at me. "Yeah, about that....." How do I even explain this.

Before I could say anything, my dad beat me to it. "Have a sit, son. I'm sure we have a lot to talk about." Liam takes a second to think but then agrees and grabs my hand and leads up to a couch and sitting down.

After some time of my dad explaining what happened, I could see the shock and surprise on Liam's face, like everything in his head fell into place. He turns to look at me. His eyes widen, trying to process everything he heard.

"You, you are his long lost daughter?" He questions, which I nodded and gave him a small smile.

"Oh." He says, not sure of what to say next. I gently take my hand in his and rub his knuckles. He looks at me. Oh, how I missed him.

"Can you tell me what's going on between the two of you." My dad says, sounding more serious now. Before I could answer Liam, beat me to it. "She's my girlfriend. And I've come to take her home." He says more confidently and squeezes my hand.

Girlfriend?

Home?

My heart started beating fast as I took in what he had just said. Well, we don't have a label on what's going on between us, but this would have to work now. Otherwise, what could I have said? That I'm staying at his house?

My dad looks at me, waiting for a response from me. "Yes, uh, he's my boyfriend."

"I see." He says.

"And she's coming with me when I leave." Liam tells my dad. He , of course, looked taken by his sentence. "No. She stays with me." My dad says as he relaxes in his chair.

"That was not a question. As much as I respect you, Mark, I am taking her back home with me." Liam says coldly without any emotion on his face. I look at my dad, and he is not fazed by Liam's intimidation.

"I said she stays."

"No, she doesn't."

"She- I stand up and look at both men in front of me.

"Both of you enough. I am right here, and either of you get to decide on where I am as if I'm some object." I say more mad that they can't even ask what I want.

Liam looks at me with hurtful eyes as if he just realized what I feel. "I'm sorry, amore. We should have asked you first."

"Sorry, princessa. Tell us what you want." My dad also says. "I love both of you. But that doesn't mean you have to decide on what I want. And yes, dad, I'm going back with Liam."

"Very well, princessa. But anytime you feel like you miss home, then please come back." He says you could even see the fatherly love in his eyes. I smile at him and nod my head.

"I'll go pack right now, I'll be back." I say and look at Liam and gives me an understanding nod as I walk towards the door. Leaving both of them.

I get back in my room and start packing. Well, i don't really have much that i own here, but I end up packing a few clothes in a bag I found in the walking closet. I'll leave most of my clothes that my dad bought when I come visit again.

I grab my bag and phone and make my way downstairs. I find both Laim and dad having a conversation. "I'm done." I announce myself, and both of them turn to me.

I give my dad a big hug. "Thank you for everything."

"No dear, thank you for coming back to us. This is your home now, and you are always welcomed here. Call me if you need anything, princessa." I nod and smile that this man I called my dad. Liam's takes the bag from my hand and shakes my dad.

"And son, don't forget what we talked about." He says in a serious tone. Even making me feel a bit scared. It's scary how quickly they change their emotions.

We say our goodbyes and leave. Liam opens my door, and we drive off. Going back home.

"I missed you so much, Isa. I-I thought I lost you." He says, holding hard on to staringwheel. "No, you didn't. I'm still here, always will Liam." I touch his arm and feel him relaxing into my touch. He grabs my hand and uses the other to drive. He kisses it slowly and keeps it there.

The butterflies in my stomach made me more nervous. His touch is enough to make me feel things. Things I've never felt for anyone.

I feel like I'm being carried by someone as I try to open my eyes. "No, amore, I got you. Sleep." I felt his voice as I laid on his chest. That was enough to send me back to sleep.

I woke up into a dark room with only having the windows as my only source of light. Damn how long have I been sleeping.
I stretch and fuck this bed is so comfortable, as if I'm sleeping on clouds.

And shit it smells like him. I must be in his room. I'd love to wake up in his bed every day. I stand up and make my way to the bathroom. I changed into his black shirt, which looked big on me. I didn't bother putting any shorts underneath. I open the door and make my way down the familiar corridors leading to his office.

I open the door, forgetting to knock and walk towards him. He looks deep into whatever his doing. "Amore you awake." He says without looking at me.

"Yeah, I am." I say. He turns to look at me and noticed he had glasses on and fuck me. He looked like a greak-god. How can anyone make glasses look hot.

I feel myself getting hotter every second of him, looking at me as his eyes run down my body and legs. At this point, my legs felt like jelly. I looked down at my bare feet as I felt embarrassed. Maybe he thought my body was ugly? I mean, it's okay, but he could have had better than me.

He should be with a model, but instead his with me.

"Isa, what are you thinking amore?"

"Oh umh nothing." I know he knows I'm lying.

"Come here amore." He say as he removes his glasses and runs his hand in his hair.

Oh shit. This man is hot without knowing it. Or maybe he knows, he just enjoys making me feel like this. Fuck him.

I make my way towards him and he motions for me to sit down on his lap.
I obey and sit. He starts tracing his hand on my leg going towards my thigh. I let out a shaky little moan as he gets to my wet pussy.

"Am I who did this to you amore? Do I make you wet?" He whispers in my ear making me feel more wet. I bit my lip and close my eyes and focus on his finger tracing on my thigh, feeling the cold rings touch my warm skin.

"Amore you are so beautiful. If I see another man touch you, let alone look at you. I will kill them." I throw my head back as he starts rubbing his finger on my wet panties. "Do you understand my love?" He's Italian voice echos in my ear. I nod at him and let out a moan.

"Bella, use your words." I can't even process anything he just said as I nod my head. I start feeling my stomach tighten. All of a sudden he stops.

WHAT THE FUCK??!!

I open my eyes and look at him. I see a smirk playing on his lips. He's enjoying teasing me huh.

"I said do you understand?" He repeats his question.

"Yes, I understand." I say finally.

"What do you understand amore?"

"That if any man touches me or looks at me, he will die." I say. Without warning he grabs my throat and slams his lips on mine. We both fight for dominance but he wins and I allow his tongue entrance.

He starts rubbing my pussy making me even more wet.

Fuck

He stands up with my legs wrapped around his torso. And his hands on my ass, gently squeezing it. He lays me down on the couch in his office while kissing me. I quickly pull away for air while he continues kissing my neck, no doubt leaving marks.

"Seeing you in my shirt made me so fucking hard. You loving teasing me Bella." I let out a loud moan as he starts sucking my boob and gently squeezes the other.

"Fuck Liam." I let out a moan and he continues kissing my hot body. He continues kissing going down my stomach...then in between my thigh then finally my pussy. At that point I'm a moaning mess.

He kisses my covered pussy before coming back and kissing me for the last time. I try to catch my breath and cool down from the heated moment we just shared. He puts his forehead on my, also catching his breath.

He lays on the couch next to me and pulls me closer to him, with his arm around my small frame. He kisses my forehead once again. We both fall into silence but comforting silence.

"Are you hungry Bella?"

Bella? Oh shit that even sounds more hot and cute at the same time.

"N- then my stomach makes noise before I could say no.

Fuck

He chuckles at me. Feeling the vibration of his chuckle. "Then let's go feed you." He says standing up. I look him and continue laying there. "Come on bella, or you want me to carry you?" He smiles, raising one of his brows.

I nod and open my arms for him. He laughs and proceeded to carry me in his warm arms.

He FREAKING LAUGHED!

Not gonna lie, I just wanted to be in his arms. It's as if I feel safe from the dangers of the world.

We get to the kitchen and he places me down on the counter top. He was in a simple white vest and black sweat pants but still made it look hot.

"Have you thought about being a model?" I ask him while he walks towards the sink with a pot and rinses the pasta.

"No bella. I haven't." He says, knowing very well that he's smiling. I can't help but look at his perfect ass.

Ohhh shit. I wanna grab it so bad.

"Is someone looking at my ass?" He says without looking at me. My eyes widen in shock. How did he know. But yes. Yes I was.

"Umh, no." I replied.

It's okay, you can look at it. After all it is yours bella." He says turning back to face me. My cheek heat up. He chuckles at my reaction and walks towards the stove, putting the pasta.

"I didn't know you could cook." I change the topic. "Oh yeah, I can. My mom taught me, she loved cooking so she got me into cooking classes." He says smiling.

I nod. I noticed how happy he got when he he spoke about his mother. I've never heard him talk about his family before.
"Do you have a sibling?" I ask.

"Yeah, I do. Her name is Annabelle. She's 17. And Kia, his 21" I thought he was the only child.

"Oh, she must be great. If her older brother is like this, then no doubt she's wonderful. And Kai must be too"

"Yeah, they are, but it can be a pain in the butt sometimes." He rolls his eyes.

"I lost my father when i was 16. He was killed in a car accident. He loved my mom and us so much. He was the best father i have ever had. He taught me everything i know, but of course, some i had to learn on my own. I'd love you to meet them, Bella. They'd love you.

"I'm sorry to hear that, Liam. But I'm sure he was a great dad and husband."

"Yeah, I know amore." He smiles back at me.

He finished cooking and dished out for both me and him. We started eating until we finished. And fuck this man can cook.

"Fuck. That was the best pasta I've ever tasted. Promise me you'll teach me." I say, taking both plates to the sink and cleaning them off. "No problem. But I can always cook for you amore." We both head up to the room since it was now 12.

"Umh, where should I sleep?" I ask, looking at him, getting comfortable on his bed. He taps next to him. I look at him, making sure he's serious, but he looks serious. I give up feeling tired to argue.

I lay down and pull the blanket up and stare at the ceiling. "I didn't see anyone today."

"Yeah, we home alone, I sent everyone home, but we do have security surrounding the house. I just wanted you all to myself." He says, pulling me close with my back facing him.

I hum in response as I feel sleep coming sooner than I thought. He kisses my forehead and snuggles in my neck. We both soon fall into a blissful sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 113K 65
Hailey Summers. I knew she was gonna be a problem for me the second my eyes fell on her in the school hall way that day. I didn't know anything abou...
16.1K 403 41
Heyy I'm back with a new mafia story but this time it's gonna be different. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Isabella has been abused, sold to men and rape...
1.7M 32.4K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...
126K 2.9K 16
All it took was a smile for Isabella Brown's life to change forever. "Aiden please", I beg. My wrists were bleeding because of the friction of the t...