Runaway Bride

By EricaAB99

I ... I didn't even knew I was going to marry him till yesterday. I have no way to go now. I can't be stuck... More

Chapter- 1 Runaway Bride
Chapter-2 Finding her
Chapter-3 Color of betrayal
Chapter- 4 Blood relations
Chapter-5 Escape
Chapter-6 Caught again
Chapter-7 "Sleep well, my love"
Chapter-8 Wedding
Chapter-9 Love you
Chapter-10 Care
Chapter-11 Boyfriend
Chapter-12 Sweet Trap
Chapter-13 Dominance
Chapter-15 he is back
Chapter-16 Anger
Chapter-17 Her anger
Chapter-18 Attention
Chapter- 19 Truth
Chapter- 20
Chapter-21
Episode-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter- 26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter- 33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter 37
Chapter-38
Chapter- 39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Episode- 43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter- 61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chpater-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter- 71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Capter-74

Chapter- 14 Slap

9.4K 234 19
By EricaAB99

Chapter- 14 Slap

Riccardo's POV:

I was drying my hairs, when the maid kept the coffee on the table. She left as soon as was done, But I haven't seen Cherish since morning.

Did she went somewhere?

But isn't it too early?

I walked to have my coffee, I got a call the next second. I just need few minutes in peace, but looks like I am too busy to do that too.

I answered the call picking up the mug. Fred said, "Morning.... Now, listen close.... Meeting at 10... then at lunch hours...... Be on time..."

I scoffed saying, "I assume you think you are the boss... You should know it's the other way around...."

I heard him, "I don't care..... I want to leave early from work... I will do whatever I can to let it happen...."

I scoffed, I took sip of my coffee hearing his rants, his perfect marital life and so called love. I am sick of it.

As soon as I sipped the coffee, I started chocking, what the f*ck is it!!!

I cursed loud, "WTF!!!"

I ended the call throwing the phone on the bed, I am annoyed and frustrated. Can't these people do one thing right!!!!

I called the maid!

She came running inside on my angry voice, I asked angry, "What the f*ck is this!!! do I pay you all to just fool around!!!...What the f*ck is wrong with the coffee"

The maid looked down shaking, I am going to fire these people right now!

I asked, "You made this coffee!!!... who the f*ck puts salt in the coffee!!!!"

The maid said still looking down, "Mr.s..Mrs....Mrs. Cherish... made this coffee...."

What.....

I saw Cherish standing behind the maid smirking, she said smiling big, "Yes.. I did... So, Did you like it Riccardo?" She said this in cute teasing tone.

She whispered, "This what you get...for trying to threaten me..." She flipped her hair as she whispered, "Never mess with me...."

She walked out humming a song, "I.. I am going to go to a amusement park today.... I am going to enjoy this day~/..... I took my revenge~"

She was soon out of my sight, I told the maid, "Get out!!"

As soon as the room got empty, I called Iris, Cherish's undercover bodyguard. I said, "She will go to the amusement park..... book it with our people... and everything should be in order...."

I grabbed my head as her actions make me amused, she is shy but bold, she is timid but wild.... fearful but brave.... kind but mischievous....

What is this girl?

I chuckled remembering her smile on her victory....

I whispered, "Oh! wife.... this game is not finished it..."

Cherish's POV:

Same evening,

I landed on the sofa tired, I had good time in the amusement park.

Yea... Amusement parks are not just for kids... but for some beautiful adults like me.

I pulled my phone to my face, I should call Wade.

I really want to see him, I want to tell a lot. About everything that happened in my life.

I dialed his number, but seems like He wasn't picking up. I tried again, the call isn't even properly connecting this time.

What is wrong with everything?

I heard a voice, "Hey you.... where were you all day?"

I turned to look at Riccardo's mother, she is still here?

Why is she here anyways?

I said, "Oh! Hi... Mrs. Valentine.... I don't know your name?"

She was surprised by my words, what! I wanted to know her name.

She said sitting down, "Rosette..."

I sat straight, I said, "I went with my friend, Mrs. Rosette..."

I noticed a maid, I said, "A coffee... fast...."

Mrs. Rosette asked, "Why you are dressed like that?... You are married women, look like one.... and it's not good to waste your time just having fun... what you do for living?"

I rolled my eyes on her questions, I said, "I am a Renter.... I have some properties... lot of them"

I smiled on my victory as her face got bitter, there is no way I will kill my 20s in working like a cow when I have everything I ever wanted.

Life is too short they say.

Mrs. Rosette said, "I thought my son will marry someone hardworking, nice and talented women... but he just got a spoiled brat!!!...Derosa are good for nothing..."

She taunted, she is testing my anger, I heard her, "Look how indecent she is dressed... even a child's diaper is bigger than that skirt...."

I got up saying, "Shut up!!!... You have no right to say anything about me... Not by family, nor me... neither my dresses.... You get it!!"

She looks at me offended, She said, "You cannot talk to me in my house!!!...Girl you better behave..."

She warned, I looked at her straight, "it's not like I wanted to marry your son!"

Mr. Rosette said, "I know... You ran away like a b*tch, why would he get you back!!!..... I hope he get rid of this brat soon... he just got focused on that face!!!"

She looked away saying, "Good for nothing, Indecent brat!!!"

I was fuming, I looked at her as tears gathered in my eyes out of anger. I said, "Get out of my house!!!... I didn't invited you!!!"

She said back smirking, "This is my son's house... You get it!!..."

I said back, "No this mine... He is my husband, either I am good enough or not.... or fit for him or not.... You like it or not!!!... I am his wife, and owner of this house... so get out!!!"

I heard her, "B*tch..."

I wanted to slap her, until I faced Riccardo, who just walked in. He looked around the room sensing the environment.

I looked away folding my hands around my chest, I silently wiped my unseen tears from corner of my eyes. I do not need anything from him.

Now the typical son and mom drama.

I heard Riccardo, "Mom... You should return back to your own house..."

I kept my eyes off them both, even though I was surprised. Riccardo's mother said, "You are saying this to me... for a women!!!..."

I saw Riccardo rubbing his thumb on his forehead, His mother said, "She is nothing like we wanted.... she doesn't have a proper work....neither mannered or polite... look at her..."

Riccardo said warning, "She is everything I ever wanted.... that must be enough for you..."

His mom was surprised.

So was I, I kept my eyes on him. Riccardo said, "And you should never again.... In your wildest dream speak to my wife like that...." His mother was bitter about it.

Riccardo turned to me saying the same, "Never talk with my mother like that again...."

Riccardo ordered the next second, "I don't want this to happen in my family.... Mom you should know, Cherish is your daughter in law... and she deserves some respect...."

I saw his mother slapping him, she looks furious. She warned, "You will regret this, Son... You cannot order your mother..."

Riccardo looked at his mother as he said, "Mom.. You are angry...."

Riccardo said, "Cherish... yo-"

I didn't waited for him, I walked upstairs, with tears. Why she slapped him?

He did nothing wrong?!!!

Why is she so cruel to him!!!

He got slapped by his mother because of my ego!

Cherish, you should be conscious about this, remember rule no of live, never became reason for someone's pain.

I just have few rules for myself, I broke them today.

Riccardo has nothing in this matter, he got punished in between two women

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 5.5K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...
279K 7.3K 30
*Book title has been updated, previously known as Ace* Imagine seeing someone unable to buy food because they didn't have the money. Then randomly a...
8.3M 197K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
51K 2K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...