Sweet Love (NG5)

Από pseudoannie

(Complete) After decades, it's the end of an era on The Point. Change is inevitable and Will Drake doesn't li... Περισσότερα

Sweet Love
1 - No Hailey
2 - Virginia
3 - Family
4 - Home
5 - Secret
6 - The best two
7 - Nick
8 - Duty
9 - Spring break
10 - Rumors
11 - Kitty Kat
12 - Pops
13 - The Point
14 - Her dream
15 - Blacklisted
16 - Maine
17 - Retired
18 - The same
19 - New boss
20 - Change
21 - Secrets
22 - New
23 - Double agent
24 - The man
25 - Offense
26 - Limited
27 - Vacation
28 - Friends
29 - Chef to chef
30 - Womb mate
31 - Just friends
32 - Happiness
33 - Again
34 - Self centered
35 - For good
36 - Merry Christmas
37 - Tickets
38 - No secrets
39 - BFF
40 - Number four
41 - Tequila
42 - Chef
43 - Break
45 - Love
46 - Timing
47 - Yelp
48 - Venti
49 - Helpless
50 - Team
51 - Blah, blah, blah
52 - Commencement
53 - Favor
54 - After all
55 - Everyone
56 - Can't
57 - March

44 - Now

707 130 44
Από pseudoannie

It was a tie who aggravated Kat the most. Lately, Will had been winning over the man. The only person who didn't think they were dating was Kat. In the evening, he sat with her and rubbed her feet in exchange for a kiss or two. Kat called them friendly kisses, but Will didn't agree. He kept her guessing by keeping them chaste some nights but heated other times.

Will dove down the dark chute he wanted to avoid. His heart had fallen for her, and his heartache was predetermined since Kat refused to trust again. If Will ever met her ex, he would have some unkind words to say. Will sat and watched Kat work on Saturday night. It was like a finely choreographed dance as she prepared meal after meal. With Ivy and Nick working, things ran smoothly. They were both good kids.

Nick stepped out from the counter to wipe some tables. "How was your dinner?"

"Amazing."

Nick sat down across from him. "So I heard rumors about you and Kat."

"It's not what you heard."

"But you want it to be."

Will nodded. "It's crazy. I can't stay and she's built an amazing thing here."

"Life's not like the sappy movies the girls like."

Will laughed. Hailey loved those, but he doubted Kat did. "How are you? Almost done."

Nick scoffed. "Only to go for two more years, but I'll be home."

"Kat will like that."

Nick got serious. "Will she stay past her eighteen months?"

"I hope so."

Will felt the burden of his secret. If he told Kat she would never trust him. If he didn't, he would prove he was untrustworthy. It was a no-win situation, and he hoped it didn't bury him.

"I have to go back to work."

Will nodded. The changes Kat had made were too many to count and his business had flourished. It was a year since Will bought The Landing so it would stay the same. The joke was on him. Only the coffee and lobster rolls were untouched. Behind him was a beautiful heated seating area. The fairy lights twinkled along with flickering candles on the table. The couples filling the tables weren't neighbors. They were new customers who drove over for dinner. Kat made it a success. He looked up when he heard her voice.

"That's it we're out."

Luckily, there wasn't anyone waiting. She stepped out to take the sign announcing her dinner away. A couple walked in and Will tensed.

"Sorry. We only have our regular menu."

They bickered among themselves. "I told you we needed to leave earlier."

"There is still some dessert left." Her suggestion made them smile. "The lobster rolls are outstanding."

Will smiled, as a chef she never dealt with customers, but she was a natural. Kat was amazing at everything she did. She turned his way and smiled at him.

"What are you smiling about, WR?"

"You. You're amazing. I, um, nevermind."

"How did you like it?"

"I loved it." You.

She laughed. "I have to clean up, but my feet hurt."

"I have something that hurts. Maybe if I get you drunk."

"Oh God, I didn't?"

He shook his head. "But you really wanted to. In your subconscious you still do."

She stepped away quickly. He smiled, because he planned to kiss her. A few people came in, but the crowd had dropped off. Everyone knew to come early. Will slipped around the counter and walked into the backroom.

"Can I help?"

She shook her head. "Go up. I'll be done soon." He was comfortable in her apartment as he plopped on the sofa and turned on the TV. She liked to watch cooking shows, especially Gordon Ramsey. Occasionally, she puts on Scooby-Doo to torture him.

When she appeared, she sighed, "I'm tired. Shower."

"I'll wash your back."

"No, thanks." She laughed, which was better than a frown.

He searched through Hulu looking for something to watch. With a few options for her to choose, he picked up his phone. He hadn't noticed a post when the meals were gone. It was a half hour before closing. Kat had increased the quantity. It meant she worked harder, but the profits were good. Anything she made sold at a premium price and no one balked. The Yelp reviews were good. Social media played a large part in Kat's success.

Will forgot about business, when Kat stepped out. Even though it was still winter, her apartment was always warm. She wore only a cropped tee shirt and shorts. The swarth of delicious skin across her navel made his dick twitch.

"Pick something to watch." He held out the remote, but didn't let go as she grabbed it. Instead, he pulled her, so she fell on top of him.

She shrieked, "Will!"

But he didn't care. He had her where he wanted her. She didn't move away as he caressed her soft cheek before capturing her lips. A sigh told him she liked it. She had been fighting him, but really wanted him. Her past controlled her decisions, but he wasn't the jerk.

His hand easily found her breasts and cupped the lace. When she didn't stop him, he continued to explore. She couldn't hide it as her nipple hardened between his fingers, any more than he could hide his full-blown erection.

Kat pulled back. "This is a bad idea."

He shook his head. "You and I are not our pasts. We're our future. I have wanted this for so long. Don't lie. Tell me you want me?"

He didn't let her answer. His lips found hers, and to his surprise, she straddled him like drunk Kat. The warm room felt like an inferno. Desire took control as she rubbed against his erection. Not able to stand it anymore, he pleaded, "Please don't say no."

Kat looked down at his sports pants. "It's like a circus."

Tent alright. He laughed as his mouth descended on hers. Eventually, he pulled away. "Touch me, please."

Her hands were skilled in more than baking and cooking. Kat looked at him with glossy eyes. He felt his heart drop. His desire went beyond lust.

He caressed her soft cheek. Her soft voice cracked. "I've. Only. One."

Will nodded. "Maybe it's time for a fresh memory."

She bit her lip. "It'll ruin us."

"No. We'll be stronger. What we feel here will grow." He touched her heart. He stood. "Come with me. No pressure."

When he reached out his hand, she grasped it and let him pull her to her feet.

In her bedroom, he lifted his shirt over his head. Kat stared at his muscular chest and abs. "You should be on the cover of the calendar."

He smiled. "Too young." It was complicated but he would probably need approval from his team and agent.

She ran her fingers along the ripples. He craved touches and affection. She didn't resist as he lifted her shirt up and helped by taking her arms out of the sleeves. He hadn't expected red lace.

"My God, you are beautiful."

She blushed, but didn't back away. Instead, she reached for him again. Will pulled open the waistband at his hips, so her hand could slip underneath. Her fingers encircled him. Pleasure and warmth radiated through his body.

"Please?" He whispered before slipping his hand into her shorts. She was slick at first touch. It made him smile because her body wanted the same thing his did. He pushed her shorts down to find pink cotton bikinis. The comfortable panties were just as sexy as a skimpy thong. He refused to remember a certain nurse and what she wore under her scrubs.

He pushed his own pants down to reveal his tight boxer briefs. His cup felt more comfortable than his hard dick in his briefs. "Can we lie down?"

Kat looked at him. "I might regret it, I want this. Will, I trust you, but I'm scared."

"Darling, there is nothing to be afraid of. I'll be gentle."

She slipped onto the bed and he plopped down beside her. Holding each other with a lot of skin touching skin, Will felt like he found his home. Beyond The Point, Kat was his home. All the times he thought he was in love he never felt that way.

She giggled when he ran his hand down the underside of his arm. He loved that she was ticklish and wanted to discover every spot, but first he needed to taste her. He kissed her neck and her shoulders before he found the scarlet lace. Her breast popped out and his lips worshiped her breasts, one than the other. She moaned when his teeth grazed across her hard nipples. Her flat stomach carried the fragrance of her cleanser.

He looked up at her. "Should I go further?" She bit her lip and shook her head. "Another time."

When he moved up, he kissed her and again she climbed on top of him.

"Ride me, baby. I'm all yours." He reached down and let his cock free. To his surprise, she wiggled out of her underwear and perched over him.

"Um, sweetheart, do we need something?"

Her eyes opened wide like a kid who was told Christmas was canceled. "I haven't for ten years."

It killed him how she dedicated years to the guy who ruined her. He wanted to be the guy who helped her succeed. "I have it. Be prepared is my motto. It's in my coat. Fuck."

"What?"

"It's downstairs."

She giggled. "I swear on my grandparent's grave, I'm covered. It's good for another year."

"I'm clean, and the jerk was faithful, right?" He didn't trust Hailey and got tested. It was a way to channel his hurt and anger.

"This isn't very sexy."

He laughed. "It's necessary. I trust you." A baby would affect her life more than his. He wanted to be a father.

His mouth put them back where they were as her damp pussy rubbed against him. He held his breath when she slid down onto him. As she moved up and down, he moved his hand to stimulate her. She leaned into his fingers and moved faster. Her breasts bounced, and he bit his lip to keep from exploding too soon.

Her face was beautiful as she closed her eyes. Will focused on giving her sexual stimulation. "Look at me." She opened her eyes. "Feel it. I do. You have me fucking ready to explode. You are so hot and feel so amazing."

Her breathing hitched and Will thrust his hips to help her. She grabbed his hand and held it still as he felt her orgasm. He thrusted once and released into her with an intensity he never experienced, certainly not alone. Overflowing, she laid panting on his chest.

Will rubbed her back and kissed her forehead. "I love you."

She looked at him. "You can't."

"I do. I have for a while. Please don't break my heart."

Tears formed in her eyes. "But you'll be leaving."

"We'll find a way. You can come see me. If I have a day off..."

"You would spend the whole day traveling."

"It's four months away. We're together now."

As she slipped off him, he felt the wetness, but didn't care. He followed her into the bathroom.

Her eyes feasted on him. He looked down at his cum covered raw penis. "Why me? You're a god and I'm a..."

"Goddess. You are amazing in so many ways. Don't get dressed. I'm not done with you."

Thanks for reading and voting ⭐️

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

706 63 17
Jodie has a crush on Ethan Majors, a popular senior who's destined to be the next big football star. But he has no clue about her feelings. When thei...
Passionate Exchange Από Abbie Walker

Εφηβική Φαντασία

5.2K 932 74
Madison is a reserved girl with a comfortable yet uneventful life back home. She has good grades, a loving sister, and a father who's intent on her l...
My Hart Από windfarmerswife

Γενικό Φαντασίας

984 34 51
WARNING!!! CONTAINS ADULT THEMES THAT MAY BE TRIGGERING! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING!! 18++++++ New town... New school... The po...
107K 5K 52
Book 3 of 3 Highly recommend you read books 1 and 2 first. Mel just moved back to New York City. She left four years ago after the love of her life...