Misty Love (Muichiro Tokito x...

By meowcore_0w0

Sayuri Fuyuzuki, The Frost Pillar also known as Muichiro Tokito's well known girlfriend. She has been sent of... More

- Introduction -
-~{[Chapter 1]}~-
-~{[Chapter 2]}~-
-~{[Chapter 3]}~-
-~{[Chapter 4]}~-
-~{[Chapter 5]}-~
-~{[Chapter 6]}~-
-~{[Chapter 7]}-~
-~{[Chapter 8]}~-
-~{{Chapter 9]}~-
-~{[Chapter 10]}~-
-~{[Chapter 11]}~-
-~{[Chapter 12]}~-
-~{[Chapter 13]}~-
-~{[Chapter 14]}~-
-~{[Chapter 15]}~-
-~{[Chapter 16]}~-
-~{[Chapter 17]}~-
-~{[Chapter 18]}~-
-~{[Chapter 19]}~-
~<{[Chapter 20]}>~
~<{[Chapter 21]}>~

~<{[Chapter 22]}>~

280 4 2
By meowcore_0w0

●○●○●○●

(Hi guys, I'll be ending the MHA transfer AU and now we will be moving onto the original AU. So let's get started!!)

A YOUNG GIRL WITH THE MOST gorgeous and graceful snow-white hair walked past the not-so-crowded village. She had a small bamboo basket strapped onto her back as her long white locks danced beautifully against the rhythm of the breeze.

The busy villagers turned to look at her when she walked by, their gazes were sharp. Some even whispered to each other about how graceful and gorgeous she was.

Her pale white skin glistened against the harsh sunlight rays. She walked passed the stalls of each seller, looking around for something that she wanted.

Her eyes widened and glistened as soon as she saw the item that she wanted to buy, she rushed to the stall immediately and purchased on fan. She sighed in relief as she fanned herself with that item.

"Gosh~ it's so hot today~!" She whined, walking again while fanning herself, "It was still so chilly before..."

"Stay focused Sayuri! You need to buy those plant seeds for Kaa-san!!" The girl stood up straight, slapping herself lightly with her fan before she started to scan more stalls.

This gorgeous girl is named Sayuri, Fuyuzuki Sayuri from the Fuyuzuki family who lived up in the cold mountains - away from the crowded villages.

The Fuyuzuki Family has been known to be able to withstand any cold temperatures that normal humans can't - especially Sayuri. Sayuri is quite different than the other Fuyuzukis there is.

"Hey, mister! How many plant seeds I can buy for this much money?" Sayuri asked, opening her hand to show some money bills that she kept with her the entire journey.

"Ah, let's see... 5... 10... 15? You can buy 3 packs of these, little girl." The seller responded, pointing at the medium-sized bags that he displayed in his stall.

"Hmm... I see..." She hummed, "Then I'll take it! Here you go mister- the money!"

"Pleasure making business with you, little girl..." The seller bowed slightly as he handed Sayuri the three heavy bags filled with plant seeds, "But are you sure you'll be able to carry all of this alone? It's quite heavy, little girl"

Sayuri hoisted the bamboo basket filled with plant seed packs on her back with a smile, "Don't worry kind mister! I'm quite strong you see~!"

Little do they know, this frail-looking little girl here is quite athletic for her age. Sayuri walked down the streets of the busy village with the bamboo basket on her back.  She was having a chill time until someone decided to ruin her moment.

"Oh my~ Who is this little angel~?" An old man asked, lifting Sayuri's chin - examining her face and making the white-haired girl pissed.

"You pervert... Don't touch me! That's inappropriate!" Sayuri slapped away his hands making him let out a low chuckle.

"What are you going to do about it, little angel~?" He grabbed onto her wrist making Sayuri even more pissed off.

"Don't you get when I tell you to fuck off?" This harsh tongue of hers attacked the old man instantly. Her temperature shot insanely cold as the breeze around their area turned cool.

The man's hand started getting covered in frost at first before completely turning to ice.

"ARRGGHH!!!" The man yelled, pulling away his hand from Sayuri's cold skin with a terrified look, "Y-YOU MONSTER!!"

Sayuri who realized what she had done gasped in surprise as she took a few steps backward. Her eyebrows furrowed as the man desperately tried to get rid of the ice stuck to his hand.

She quickly ran away, past the man, and to the first entrance of the crowded village as the interested bypassers started crowding the man with a frozen hand.

'It's okay Sayuri-... He deserved it anyway..!' She reassured herself, running quickly up towards the mountain where her house was, 'It's his fault for touching me and being such a pedophile in the first place-!'

Sayuri ran and ran until she finally found her house that is on the peak of the mountain. It's not that big but it's also not that small - we can say that it's medium-sized.

She inhaled the cool breeze of the mountain area, feeling calmer a little. She shook off her thoughts and calmly went inside the wooden cabin.

As soon as she went inside, she felt the warmness radiating from the house - closing the door behind her and following the warmth that guided her.

She arrived at the living room where there was a medium-sized fire lit up inside the fireplace. The atmosphere inside the room was so cozy and warm that she could immediately fall asleep right on her spot.

"Ah-! Sayuri baby-? Are you back from the village already??"

A familiar voice rang throughout the closed cabin, making the white-haired girl turn around to face the open door of the living room. A beautiful woman with white-to-blue hair came out from behind the open door.

Her big and round eyes were the color of the soft blue skies. Her skin was also pale white like Sayuri's - it was her mother, Emi Fuyuzuki.

"Kaa-san!" Sayuri chirped, dropping down the bamboo basket bag that she had been carrying all this time - and running to her mother, hugging the woman.

"Hmm? Oh? Why is my baby so cold~?" Emi frowned, caressing Sayuri's head as the young girl clenched onto her mother like a koala.

Emi let out a sigh, "Did you accidentally freeze someone again..?"

"W-well! He is a pedo and he tried dragging me somewhere-!! I panicked-!! I was so mad too-!!! And then I-!!!"

"It's alright baby..." Emi hugged Sayuri again, to prevent the white-haired girl from rambling again, "Okaa-san knows that you did that for a reason but it's better if you don't accidentally freeze people again... Okay?"

Sayuri nods - sniffing as she breaks the hug with her mother, "Ah right- Kaa-san... I brought the plant seeds that you asked me to buy." Sayuri dragged the bamboo basket to show what she brought back up from the village to her mother.

"Oh! These are heavy packs!" Emi exclaimed, astonished when she tried to lift the basket up, "My baby is sure a strong girl~" Emi patted Sayuri's head making her smile wider as she leaned into the touch.

"Are you feeling cold baby~? I can make you some hot chocolate" Emi suggested, successfully lifting the heavy bamboo basket from the ground.

"Yes please!!" Sayuri cheered, "By the way mum... Where's Onii-san? and Otou-san?" Sayuri asked, following her mother all the way to the kitchen where the calm woman quickly made some hot chocolate for her daughter.

"Yuji is on a mission currently and your dad is out in the backyard chopping some logs for the fire." Emi hummed, "Why don't you help your father outside, hmm?" She pushed the glass mug filled with warm hot cocoa towards Sayuri who beamed happily.

"Can I!?"

"Well of course! After you finished your-" In seconds, Sayuri quickly ran outside - energetic as she quickly spotted her father chopping some logs with his axe.

"Otou-san!!!" She cheered, running to a man with greyish-milk hair and a darker shade of blue as his eye color. The man's eyes widened when he saw Sayuri running towards him. He is the father of Sayuri - Ryufuku Fuyuzuki.

"Oh, are you back from the village darling?" Ryufuku smiled as the white-haired girl hugged her father tightly.

"Yep! Okaa-san told me that I'm a strong girl for being able to carry a heavy weight all the way up the mountain without breaking any sweat! Isn't that cool dad!?" Sayuri asked excitedly after getting complimented by her mother.

"Yep, that's pretty cool darling! The slayer training has been working out well, ain't it?" Ryufuku chuckled, caressing Sayuri's head as she broke off the hug with a disappointed look plus a frown.

"Well... I've been trying so hard but... no matter what... I can't learn Otou-san's and Onii-san's breathing style!! The Steam Breathing!!!!" She crossed her arms, "It's so frustrating because every time I learn it continuously- it just never works for me!!!"

"Oh, so you are still having some problems with the breathing style huh?" Ryufuku smiled, examining the angry face of a small Sayuri - "Yeah! It's annoying!! Why can Yu-nii master it so quickly but not me!!!" 

 "Well maybe you're more special than your brother~" Ryufuku kneeled down to reach the height of Sayuri, "If you can't master our breathing style... then there might be a chance that you'll be able to create a new breathing style of your own~ Then you can surpass your older brother!" 

Sayuri's eyes widen and sparkle with hope, "Really!?? I can make my own breathing style!??"

"Yes, you can. If you train hard then you can!"

"Osh! I will train as hard as I can!!! So I can surpass Yu-nii and probably Otou-san someday!!!" The words that came out of her mouth made the older man chuckle as he stood back up - watching Sayuri running inside after hearing her mom calling out to her.

●○●

It was already midnight and by the time Yuji Fuyuzuki - the only son of the Fuyuzuki Family and the only older brother for Sayuri hadn't returned yet from his mission.

This of course made Sayuri a little bit concerned since she knows well how her brother is a Hinoto rank in the corps. He is a strong slayer and he always finishes his missions before midnight strikes so he can meet with Sayuri and tell her everything that happened in his mission.

He is also smart and he can coordinate the time well - but this time - he is getting late for their daily story time.

Sayuri stayed up all night despite hearing their parent's holdings about how she should go to sleep early and how that's how a slayer job works - that they usually can come back late due to road difficulties.

She sat on her futon, drawing on a piece of blank paper with colorful crayons. Although she was scribbling the tiny characters she drew with colorful colors - the worried expression on her face was still present. She was extremely worried for her brother by now.

Her nose suddenly twitched and she quickly jolted up from her futon, she could recognize her brother's faint aura and of course his scent. Filled with excitement, she ran out of her room and towards the main entrance to their house. Her eyes widened when she saw her heavily injured brother coming through the front door, leaving traces of warm red blood.

"Yu-nii!!" She cried, catching her older brother before he collapsed to the ground.

Yuji's white-to-blue long hair was messy and was also stained with blood, his uniform and haori was also stained with blood and dirt. Sayuri could feel a warm substance soaking into her kimono which made her panic even more.

She placed her ear on Yuji's chest that was on the heart part, hearing no heartbeats - Sayuri started crying out of worry.

"Yuji-nii!!! MOMM!! DADD!!!" She screamed, "YUJI-NII IS NOT BREATHING!!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.9K 1.8K 19
[Kocho Shinobu x Tomioka Giyuu] Kocho Shinobu loves a certain someone, but when they went missing, what would she do? Trying her best to find them is...
7.9K 279 14
☆------------------------------☆ This story talks about the life of a demon slayer who's only goal was to fix the relationship she had with her remai...
14.7K 438 18
What happens when the wind and water pillar get sent on a mission and find a unexpected someone? I don't own demon slayer or any of the art used
734K 17.9K 24
♧ (Y/N) is a nice gentle demon, but can be quite sensitive at times. (Y/N) became a demon by almost being killed from Muzan Kibitsuji when he was kil...