-~{[Chapter 18]}~-

~>☆<~

~>☆<~

MINUTES TURN TO HOURS, AND WE WERE STILL FIGHTING - I was already quite pissed and annoyed by this long never-ending fight, Yuji never got touched by my blade and I got scratches on some parts.

"Sayuri. Stop being so stubborn and just join me. The last time you were stubborn was the last time you saw Mom and Dad." Yuji said, his unfazed expression speaking it all.

"Breath of Frost. Nineth Form: Ice Fang."

Just as I expected, Yuji dodged again - it has been going on like this for a few minutes! He won't hurt me, he would just dodge my attacks! As minutes went on again, I saw a kasugai crow - I don't know who it belongs to.

"Caw! Caw! The war has started! The war has started!!" The crow gawked randomly as it circled the air above me. I widen my eyes, looking up at the crow.

"Oi, crow! Explain in much more detail!!" I yelled as the crow, crows squawked back in response, "Caw! The Mist Pillar. The Wind Pillar. The Stone Pillar. A slayer, Shinaguzawa Genya is teaming up to fight Uppermoon 1"

"The Insect Pillar. The Insect Pillar's Tsuguko and a slayer, Hashibira Inosuke are currently fighting Uppermoon 2." It stopped before flying off when its job was done.

I widen my eyes as I gulped, Muichiro and the others must be in a critical condition. Upper Moon 1 shouldn't be as merciful as him. I eyed Yuji, I need to finish it quickly.

"Oi! Just finish this!!! I need to go!" I yelled at the upper moon who didn't react. "You can't. I'm not letting you go away. You'll stay." He stated, which make my eyebrows twitch.

"Oi! What do you want!? You've kept me here for minutes! If you don't want to fight then just let me go!" I shouted in fury, what was his deal??

"You want to fight?..." He paused, "Then let's fight... I think it would be better if I can kill you other than others killing you." He continued, lowering his stance as he appeared beside me. He swung his hand out and throw a punch right at my stomach.

My eyes widen as I crashed onto one of the walls of the infinity castle, I coughed blood as the pain lingers around my stomach. "You want to fight? Right? Why are you so weak?" He taunted, standing tall in front of me as my crouching figure coughed more blood.

After spitting blood on the floor, I stood up, "I'll show you weak." I grabbed my katana from the floor and pointed it at the demon in front. 

"Breath of Frost. Nineth Form: Ice Fang!"

I swung my katana - directed to Yuji who stood there and just stared at me calmly, the force of the air helps support my attack as Yuji blocked the attack but got his hand cut off. I landed swiftly and run towards Yuji who was looking at his severed hand.

"Breath of Frost. Second Form: Snowing Point!" 

I moved towards Yuji, attempting to cut his neck with a painful jab but his severed hand quickly regenerated and he dodged just in time.