-~{[Chapter 2]}~-

~>☆<~

~>☆<~

I HEARD AIZAWA SAYING how he looked into yesterday's training and that one of his students named Bakugou should stop acting like a child because he had talent and another student of his named Midoriya should control his quirk because he can't keep going to recovery girl whom I think is the nurse with healing superpowers.

"There are two announcements that I want to tell you all. We have a transfer student. She is younger than all of you but she can defeat this whole class in the blink of an eye. You may come in." I slid the door open and enter the classroom.

"Introduce yourself."

"Fuyuzuki Sayuri." I bowed down a little, I was trying to restrain myself from not saying the hashira introduction part because Aizawa reminded me a lot of times to not say the hashira introduction part. He says the fact that I'm from the past is not allowed to be talked about by others.

Aizawa told me to sit between Tokoyami and Todoroki, and I didn't know who was who. "Who is Tokoyami and who is Todoroki?" I questioned and two pairs of a hand shot up into the air.

"Oh alright." I calmly walked towards the two males and sat at the chair of an empty desk that they prepared.

○●○

I walked randomly inside the crowded cafeteria, clearly confused about my surroundings. "Ah! Fuyuzuki-chan! Over here!" I searched for the source of the voice that calls me and it turned out it was Uraraka, Ochaco Uraraka.

She was waving her hand from a certain table with a friendly smile plastered on her face, she motioned me to come there so I did.

"Come sit with us newbie Fuyuzuki-chan" Uraraka pat an empty seat next to her, with the same welcoming smile.

I did as I was told before a loud shout interrupted my thoughts. "Why is snow white here!? DEKU!!!" The kid named Bakugo shouted angrily.

"Snow white?"

"Kaachan! Calm down" Midoriya plead in a desperate tone, resulting in the blonde to fumed even more. 

"Don't silence me DEKU!!" He yelled back while the red dude beside him, Kirishima tried to calm the boy down.

I didn't bring anything to eat due to my confused state so Midoriya decided to give me his not-yet-touched lunch and then grab a new one for himself.

"I'm Mina Ashido. Do you mind if I ask you a question?" This girl with a pink alien appearance asked and I nodded, "How old are you? Aizawa-sensei told us that you are younger than us."

"I'm 13 years old," I replied bluntly making most of them who were sitting with me together at the cafeteria table gasp in shock.

"So young! What is your quirk? Oh, I'm Denki Kaminari by the way." Denki questioned, staring at me.