Pains Of Stray Kids

Bởi skzzinaa

hurtfics and sickfics about stray kids, none are real incidents. i wanted to try something new, so mb if it's... Xem Thêm

Dizzy - Felix
Asthma - Lee Know
Reflection - Hyunjin
Migraines - Seungmin
Gunshot - Hyunjin
Drunk - Jisung
Wisdom Teeth - Felix
apologies!!
Colds - Seungmin & Felix
Body Dysmorphia- Changbin
stay tuned!!
requests!!
Nasal Issues - Chan
10K SPECIAL !!!
Drown - Lee Know

Needle - Jeongin

1.2K 14 8
Bởi skzzinaa

requested by: ryziii25

tw:

- fainting
- injection
- syringe
- hospital

there is a scene like this chapter in my other book 'The Brainwash', please go check it out after reading!

-------------------------

Han's POV:

The concert was an enjoyable occasion. Waving at Stays, singing songs from our new album, being able to express how we feel. Everything was perfect. No one had made any mistakes and the show went smoothly.

Now the only thing I was dreading was after the concert.

Fan meeting.

It's not that I hate it, but I get really nervous speaking to fans. I'm not sure why, it must be my anxiety or something.

Unfortunately, due to safety measures, we can't accept every gift. Last time, Minho was injured from a gift that included sharp objects. It cut his hand, so he had to leave almost instantly, and could only see Stays after about an hour, when the fan meeting was basically finished.

I'm very grateful for every gift we receive from Stays, but having to reject some hurts like someone elbowing your back ten thousand times.

In other scenarios, some Stays were aggressive towards our members. In those type of situations, it's like my whole body freezes. But with Minho or Jeongin by my side, I feel much better.

----------------------------------

The members quickly got changed and took their seats for the fan meet. Han kept shaking his leg under the table, but with the help of I.N, he was able to calm down. He thanked his maknae, which plastered a smile on both of their faces.

One by one, Stays came and sat in front of the members. With each gift handed to them, they thanked their fans, appreciating their kindness and support for the group.

Everything was going smoothly, until a peculiar fan came to sit in front of Jeongin.

----

"Hey!! What's your name?" Jeongin asked, excited.
"Jia! I'm so glad I finally get to meet you! You're my bias, I love you, I love you, I LOVE YOU!" the fan exclaimed.

"Oh- haha! Thank you, Jia. Is there anything you'd like to talk about?" the maknae queried. He was a bit curious of the way she was acting, but ignored it.
"Well, I do have a gift for you, and there's a meaning behind it." Jia handed him a rectangular box, about the size of his middle finger.
"Pretty small, what is it?"
"You have to open it to find out!" she replied.

Carefully, I.N open the box and saw a syringe. "A syringe...?" He thought.

"I don't get it.." he said, confused.
"Look, I'll show you how to use it!". She picked up the syringe and placed it near his neck. "Think of it as a perfume. You place it near your neck, and press like so!"

"Ouch! What the hell was that?" He shouted.
"Don't worry, it does make you a bit sleepy, that's all!" Jia explained, and stared at Jeongin like a psychopath.

"What...d-did.. you..." the maknae tried to speak, but fell unconscious, his head slightly banging the table.

Smirking, the psychopathic woman walked away.

-------------

Felix's POV:

After the fan had left my table, I leaned forward to check if everyone was alright. I know I'm not leader, but I've got have at least some kind of responsibility.

Everyone seemed to be doing fine, but at the end of the row I noticed Jeongin with his head on the table. It's very unlike him to fall asleep at a fan meet.
So many Stays stared at him in disbelief, some recording him and laughing. I was so annoyed that I got up from my seat and walked towards him.

That's when I saw something that brought shivers to my spine.

I called his name. No reply. Shook him, attempting to wake him up. Nothing. I raised his head, and saw foams of saliva coming out his mouth.

-----------------------------
Han's POV:

"Chan! Something's happened to I.N!!"
Felix screeched. He ran over along with the rest of the members behind him. I moved back to allow Chan to scan the motionless maknae.
"Shoot, someone call the ambulance!" He exclaimed, not hesitating.
"How did you not see this Han? He's literally right next to you?" Changbin said, raising his voice while he scolded me.

I don't know why I kept quiet, when I saw everything that happened to I.N. Every part of me felt guilty for not coming to my doesang's aid. How can I even call myself responsible if I can't take care of someone?
I started to hyperventilate. My hands were trembling, and several tears streamed down my face.

"Hey, hey. Look at me. Everything is going to be okay. None of this is your fault." Minho spoke to me in a soft tone, and Yongbok rubbed my back.
"I-I sh- should've been m- more awa- ware. I'm sorry.." My mouth felt weak, I was choking on words. My chest felt tight.
"Don't blame yourself. None of us noticed what had happened. Please don't cry." Felix was also crying, but was being way more mature than me in this situation.

The police and paramedics arrived, and assessed Jeongin. All eyes were on him. Our fans were evacuated due to the emergency. I felt so bad seeing Stays leave, but all I was concerned about right now was my doesang's life.

---------------------

"Is he going to be okay?" Hyunjin asked the paramedics.
"He's unconscious, his blood pressure is low, and unfortunately his condition could be life-threatening. He will need to be rushed to hospital, but we can allow two people to come with him." Seungmin turned to his hyung. "Chan? You wanna go?"
"Yeah, yeah. Hyunjin, do you want to come too?" the leader requested.
"Sure, I don't mind."
"Alright. The rest of you, please make your way to the hospital via taxi." The paramedic replied.

The two members climbed into the ambulance and held Jeongin's hands, which were now cold and somewhat pale. The maknae's eyes fluttered, and opened.
"...Where.. am I?" The eyes of Chan and Hyunjin were filled with relief. They smiled, knowing that their Innie was alive.
"You're in an ambulance, on the way to the hospital," Chan answered, while Hyunjin continued, "During the fan meet you passed out.
"Can you remember what happened, or why you fainted?" The paramedic asked him.
"This girl... I can't remember her name.. s- she injected me with something and it h-hurt.." the maknae was tearing up.
"It's okay, take your time Innie." Chan reassured him.
"I asked her what it was - then everything went black."
"Right. The police are investigating the scene and checking CCTV cameras. Once we arrive at the hospital, you will given more information." the paramedic stated.

The hyungs gently wiped away their maknae's sorrowful tears. He felt a wave of dizziness and started to breath abnormally.

"What's happening to him?" Hyunjin questioned frantically.

"His hyperventilating. Pass me an oxygen mask and the calcium chloride injection."

"Can you hear me, Innie?" Chan asked fearfully.
"Ist hrutts slo much.." the maknae attempted to say, "It hurts so much", but his words were slurred.

----------------------------------------

I.N's POV:

I tried my hardest to stay awake until we got to the hospital, but the pain was too much. I woke up again, this time to a hospital room. An IV drip was attached to me, and I felt a sharp pain on my arm and abdomen. Sat beside me was Han and Chan. I supposed they were there for quite a long time as both were asleep. I carefully raised the duvet that was covering me and saw stitching on my left arm and stomach. Did I have surgery? I started to panic, screaming at the top of my lungs.

I woke up my hyung from my sudden shriek. He rushed to my aid.

"Everything's okay I.N. Relax your body. You're safe."

"What happened? What did they do to me hyung! Get these off me!"

"Shhh.. You had an operation to drain out poison that was injected into your body. You're recovering. I know you're confused, but trust me, we're going to look after you."

I calmed down from his soothing voice, and nodded. Behind him was Han, staring at the floor. "Hannie..?" I glanced at him. "What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry I wasn't keeping an eye on you. I should take responsibility for all that happened. I saw what the girl did to you, but I was too afraid that I couldn't even open my mouth to speak. I was just there, frozen. Forgive me, Jeongin.." he bursted into tears and dropped to his knees, covering his face.

"This isn't your fault Jisung. It's no one's fault. Please don't blame yourself." I felt so guilty. The whole situation made Han feel like he was the cause of it.
Chan came to him and gave him a warm hug. I'm not sure what he had told Jisung, but he managed to give a smile, which made me happy.

The doctor came in a few minutes later and told us that I'd have to stay in hospital for another two days before I could be discharged. He told me that I had be poisoned by a young adult named Jia Robinson. She's been arrested and is going to serve 10 years in prison.

---------------------

After I.N was discharged, he was put on a hiatus for a few weeks so he could also recover mentally and take time to relax. Restrictions were put in place to be even more safe during fan meets. For now, fan meets would be cancelled until further notice.

----------------------------

thank you soo much for reading this chapter!! requests are still open, but the next chapter is something i had planned to make! hope you enjoy my upcoming stories!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

157K 3K 91
*!(SECOND BOOK INCOMING)!* FOR ALL YOU DELULUS This imagines book does NOT contain smut. I don't tolerate that stuff. Contains: -Ninth Member -OT8 (a...
36.4K 587 30
When love faces its toughest battles, only the strongest hearts prevail. In this OT8 Stray Kids fanfiction we will follow the intertwined lives of ei...
227K 2.6K 79
idk felt like doing this primarily fluff short imagines and scenarios requests open! just a reminder, everything in this book is fictional. i don't...