Thank you for the invitation...

Per a54m1ismysoulm4t3

谢邀,影后和我牵手成功了 Author:木亿 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=7076160 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/171853... Més

Full Synopsis
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-116 END

117-121 EXTRAS

399 8 0
Per a54m1ismysoulm4t3

117

There was a knock on the door. It should be that the express delivery had arrived. Qin Yu lay on the sofa, raised his hands and stretched out. His fair and slender arms were as smooth as lotus joints.

Her delicate and beautiful feet stepped on the white carpet, her toes were round and glowing with a light pink color, some messy and fluffy hair hung down her back, and her whole body looked as lazy and carefree as when she had just woken up.

The door opened, and a face that was extremely familiar, especially one that had been making a presence in front of me recently, came into view.

She has a cute and innocent face and a soft and harmless smile. Different from the white shirt she wore when we first met, today the girl is wearing a lavender hooded sweatshirt.

When Ning Yu saw Qin Yu, he raised his arm and shook the plastic bag he was carrying. The hot air moistened the inside, and a few drops of water dripped out.

The aroma of the steamed buns wafted out, "Sister, I brought you breakfast."

Qin Yu: "...I don't eat breakfast."

"You still have to eat breakfast. In addition to the steamed buns, I also brought soy milk, which I squeezed with my own hands. Yes, my sister doesn't like to eat anything too sweet, so I didn't put too much sugar in it."

Qin Yu sighed helplessly in his heart, having a headache, how to convince a stubborn child who really has no interest in her at all. no.

"Whether your reason this time is to eat or watch a movie, I don't want to go again." As soon as he

said this, as expected, the girl opposite showed aggrieved eyes, sad and longing.

Here we go again, here we go again, it's the same thing.

Qin Yu scratched his hair uncomfortably, his soft and beautiful face showing a rare hint of distress.

Every time she rejected Ning Yu's invitation for a date, she would put on this expression, which made people feel...well...guilty.

"I've told you more than once, I have no intention of falling in love now."

Ning Yu's eyes darkened, and the corners of his lips pulled down, revealing a wry smile: "I know, it's because I'm not good enough or don't work hard enough, sister. Don't like me. But I won't give up so easily. From the first time I saw my sister, I have been thinking about you. No matter what... I can't forget you." "

If my sister finds it annoying, then I won't do it next time. Please... show up less. If I don't see my sister for too long, I will really be sad to death." "

But I will never miss breakfast, flowers and love letters."

Ning Yu's tone was sincere and touching, Qin Yu She pursed her lips and put one hand on the door handle, unable to close the door no matter what.

To be fair, it feels very good to be held in the palm of your hand and treated with care and respect.

This is the specialness and favor that Qin Yu can only feel among his family and relatives.

Ning Yu and she had only known each other for two weeks, and they were completely strangers before.

Suddenly receiving such warm and active feelings, Qin Yu was inevitably a little at a loss.

Because she had been engaged to Ming Jue since she was a child, she was able to escape those troublesome and endless blind dates.

The engagement ceremony was successfully cancelled, and she went to study in a foreign country. She felt relieved. After all, she and Ming Jue had known each other since childhood. The rest of her life.

Her career is steadily rising, and everything is moving in a good direction, but she really doesn't have the energy to fall in love with a brat anymore, which is a waste of energy and time.

"I didn't mean to say anything bad about you. Really, you are very good and deserve someone who likes you equally, not me. I really don't have time for love." Ning Yu lowered his head, but he was still stubborn

. Hand over the breakfast.

"I'm really sorry for disturbing my sister. I'm very good and will never affect my sister. No matter if you have time or not, I will wait for you. I'm not free now, what about the next month or a year? You There will always be time."

Qin Yu was stunned.

Ning Yu raised his eyes, his eyes were wet and red, sniffed, rubbed them with the back of his hands, and said in a low voice with a crying tone, "...Then I'll leave now, it's too late... I can't catch the bus..." It was broad daylight

, How could I miss the bus?

But Qin Yu's rejection was a huge blow to the girl, and she was already in a panic and didn't know what to say.

Ning Yu turned around silently and walked towards the elevator.

Qin Yu looked at the girl's back. It looked like the quality of the cheap sweatshirt was worrying. A large brand logo was sewn on the entire back with rough stitches. Even the spelling letters were wrong. The pirated copy was so perfunctory.

Looking at the steamed buns and soy milk in his hand, Qin Yu frowned and thought, maybe the girl saved her breakfast money to buy this for her.

Feelings of guilt and some inexplicable distress suddenly came over him, and Qin Yu took a step out by mistake.

White feet stepped on dusty marble tiles.

"Why don't you come in and sit down? I mean, seeing you running all the way..." He blurted out subconsciously without thinking carefully.

Qin Yu blushed slightly, thinking that it was all said and done, and it was no big deal, "Come in and sit for a while, let's have breakfast together." Ning Yu walked slowly, with his back to Qin Yu, and his eyes

flashed He was so happy that he quickly calmed down and turned around to act obediently.

"I'm losing weight recently and don't eat breakfast. Sister... Miss Qin, it's better to eat it while it's hot." "No matter

how much weight you lose, you are not fat, and your figure... is pretty good." Qin Yu coughed lightly. He stepped aside and said, "Come in quickly."

After all, eaters are soft-spoken and takers are short-handed. We are just having breakfast together.

Ning Yu is tall and has long legs. In addition to a cute and well-behaved face, she also has an outstanding figure and posture, a perfect waist-to-hip ratio and a natural clothes rack. Even if she is wearing cheap street stall goods, she can still look beautiful and confident in fashion. .

Qin Yu moved his fingers slightly, as if he vaguely understood some of his excessive tolerance towards her.

The alpha's tall and almost perfect body proportions are vividly displayed on the paper, his slender and powerful waist, and his powerful thighs...

Qin Yu's pen tip kept moving.

The slit red skirt has a black gold-rimmed belt around the waist, and the neckline is exposed, showing off the other person's slender neck and beautiful collarbones.

The waist area should be designed to be tighter in order to highlight the other person's most charming curves.

The inspiration for the design was flowing in his mind, while Qin Yu, who was in reality, was leaning on the table, holding a sketch paper in his hand and tracing quietly and seriously, looking up at Ning Yu intently from time to time.

The profile of his face was calm and intellectual, with the liveliness and ease gone, as if he had suddenly changed into a different person.

Ning Yu squinted his eyes slightly to look at the woman who was painting seriously. The flirtatious words he had thought about moved to his lips, but he rarely said anything.

Just slowly eating the simple sandwich on the plate.

Qin Yu has quickly taken care of the steamed buns and soy milk. What Ning Yu is eating now is made by himself from the remaining ingredients in Qin Yu's refrigerator.

In the kitchen, two people were sitting and standing, quietly doing their own thing. The atmosphere was slightly silent and monotonous, but it also revealed a certain kind of harmony and warmth.

Ning Yu drank the brewed coffee and breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Qin Yu pushing the sketchbook over.

Messy but not complicated pen lines, a few simple strokes outline the unique charm of the person in the painting.

The sexy and hot red dress is full of design and sparkles in Ning Yu's eyes.

"Do you have the idea of ​​becoming a model?" Qin Yu put his hands on the table and bowed slightly to approach Ning Yu.

As he got closer, the faint body fragrance seemed to hit his face, catching Ning Yu off guard.

She sniffed the aroma deeply and imperceptibly. Fortunately, Qin Yu had already begun to introduce the model design industry incessantly and did not pay attention to Ning Yu's little actions.

"You have a very good figure, and you were born to eat this kind of food. In fact, the first day I saw you, I thought you were a professional model, and your temperament matches it." Qin Yu tilted his head and smiled. When he talked about what he loved, his eyes filled with laughter

. All are shining with beautiful stars.

Similarly, the talent scout who originally discovered her also said that her innate conditions are very good and her camera sense is very good. In less than a year of training in the company, she surpassed many seniors who have worked hard for many years and won the opportunity to appear on the stage.

For this reason, she always attracts the jealousy of many people.

Ning Yu didn't feel that he had robbed others of their chance to walk in the show. It was always whoever had the chance to go on the show.

There is no way, some industries are like this, innate conditions will be better than a hundred times of hard work, and something that is difficult to achieve is a piece of cake in the eyes of others.

Working hard is just a joke to her.

If you can make money based on your talent, do you still need to get up early and train hard every day?

So after becoming famous, Ning Yu's inherent looseness and indulgence resurfaced. One of the benefits of entering the entertainment industry is that he broadens his network and gets to know more people - more specifically, beautiful omegas

.

If you find someone suitable, pursue it. Once you get tired of dating, break up.

Carpe diem, nothing more than that.

Even if you stay a little longer, it's definitely not for anyone, but for yourself.

——I didn't get it and didn't play enough.

This seemed to be the first time she had faced up to this job.

The outline of her face in the drawing is blurry, but for no reason it makes people feel that her expression is definitely agile and energetic.

This was a completely different feeling from her usual catwalks. It was obviously her, but it made her feel strangely unfamiliar.

Fresh vitality and vigor, just like...all the characteristics displayed by "lemon".

That was Qin Yu's vision of herself, her perfect persona carefully packaged.

Ning Yu suddenly felt a little short of breath, and subconsciously tugged on the collar of the sweater, causing the tethers on both sides to dangle a few times.

Facing Qin Yu's bright smile, she maintained her expression perfectly and said ignorantly, "It turns out that being a model is so good, then I will try it later. If I become a model, will my sister be happy?" The actor

asked If you have basic literacy, taking on the role is your job, and you must not mix personal feelings.

No matter the character, no matter the deception, anyway, this inspirational and upward "lemon" will only exist in this world for a short time.

When everything is over, she will leave immediately and be her Ning Yu again.

Hearing the coquettish tone, Qin Yu lowered his eyes and smiled, "I'm happy, if you really become a model, I can ask you to wear the clothes I designed." Ning Yu held his chin with one hand and moved forward,

It wasn't until the distance between the two was close enough that they could feel each other's breathing, then they gave a slight smile and said, "Will my sister design clothes for me personally?" "I want customized ones."

118

The first "entry into the room" seemed to send some kind of dangerous signal.

Ning Yu's visits became more and more frequent, cooking, cleaning, and even making up reasons for asking for advice on course papers.

Qin Yu helplessly held the mug and took a sip of coffee, "...I remember you studied music, but I don't know anything about it." Although when he was a child, his family taught him piano, violin and other specialties,

but She suffers from minor tone deafness, and often sings out of tune. She cannot hear it herself, but only her friends around her suffer.

"I specially took a course in fashion design, one class per week, from the first semester to the next semester." Ning Yu sniffed the aroma from the coffee machine and squinted her eyes happily, "This brand of coffee smells really good." "The course is

The teacher is so torturous. I started with a thesis of 3,000 yuan, but I couldn't even write 300 words. Of course, I have to consult professionals for professional questions." Qin Yu raised his hand and pinched the center of his eyebrows. Her irregular schedule of day and night made her feel uncomfortable.

The whole person was in a miserable state, with his back sunken into the soft blanket chair and his fair cheek resting on the white plush cushion.

Slightly closed eyes, drooping eyelashes, thick and beautiful.

Ning Yu stared blankly for a while. This was the first time she saw a woman showing a tired and fragile look in front of her, almost showing weakness.

Being so defenseless in front of an alpha, does it mean that he has completely gained the omega's trust?

Or...she still just regards herself as a kid who occasionally comes to visit for food?

Ning Yu licked the tips of his teeth and strolled to Qin Yu's side.

——Lean close.

"Sister, you will catch a cold if you sleep here." Her gentle and soft tone was a little doting.

Qin Yu frowned and muttered, "I'm just going to sleep for a little while, I'll have to wait for you later..." The

cell phone on the table rang. Qin Yu opened his eyes and faced Shang Ning Yu's pure and translucent amber eyes reflected herself clearly.

For a moment, her cheeks turned red. When she raised her hand to push the person away, Ning Yu retreated in time.

"Answer the phone. I'm going to the balcony. I won't disturb you."

Qin Yu rolled his throat and watched Ning Yu walk out of the balcony and close the door.

He was actually flirted with by a kid who was seven or eight years younger.

She pressed her heart against her pounding heart, but she still couldn't slow down.

Could it be that you've been staying up too late lately?

Ning Yu slowly walked to the balcony and looked back at Qin Yu, who was hurriedly answering the phone, with a smile that was sure to win.

"Ning Yu, when are you coming back?! Do you know that you have been off work for almost two or three months?"

Ning Yu curled his lips, "Is two or three months a long time? I haven't had enough fun yet."

The agent was He was so angry that he said, "You haven't answered my calls during this period. Where are you fooling around? Do you still want this job?" "

I signed a long-term contract. You can't drive me away. Stop complaining like this." I'm tired of hearing about it." Ning Yu touched his ears, his eyes couldn't help but drift into the room, "Let's get down to business, now hurry up and send me some papers on fashion design, the kind you would find in a university class."

"Tch," a sneer came from the other end of the phone, "It's been a few years since you graduated, and you still miss your life in a prestigious school? It's a big gimmick. How much money did the company spend to let you study in the name of an art student? You don't know Do you want to count?"

"Are you going to make it? If I don't make it, I won't come back."

Brother Yu: "Does it mean that if you make it, you can come back?" As an agent, he knows very well the virtues of his own artists.

Ning Yu looked at Qin Yu who was talking about work seriously through the glass, "Come on, come on, the progress of the strategy is 60%." "Fuck,

which omega are you harming? The romantic Miss Ning, besides falling in love, After we break up, can you do something serious? How many days will it be this time?"

Ning Yu raised his face and counted, "Hey...it seems like three weeks."

She didn't even believe it when she said it.

"Three weeks? Why, is this a veteran in love who has encountered Waterloo? If you can't catch someone, come back to work quickly. Models eat the dinner of youth. If you waste time like you, don't think about regretting it in the future." Ning Yu frowned slightly

, Feeling depressed, "You don't understand, Qin... She is not that easy to chase. She is a slow-warming type. I have to give you a little warmth every day to impress her. My character is a college student who has not graduated..." "Stop it, stop it, who wants to hear it

? I have sent you three essays on your history of pursuing love. It's really rare that you still put in so much effort to pretend. Normally you would have withdrawn because you would have found it troublesome. You probably won't come this time..."

Ning Yu interrupted directly: "Why are you here? Within a week, I promise to capture her." "

So sure?" Brother Yu muttered a little, "Actually, there is no need to rush..."

Ning Yu changed his cell phone Turning to the other hand, his right hand rested on the balcony railing, looking at the neon lights in the city. His fingertips were rubbed against the brick surface unconsciously, and the edges of his neat nails were a little white and worn.

"Just one week, remember to arrange work for me then."

After hanging up the phone, Ning Yu was blowing in the wind on the windowsill, and a few strands of long hair in front of his forehead were blown up.

As night falls, the evening wind brings a chill to my arms.

a little cold.

She rubbed her arm a few times and felt a light and warm blanket being put on her shoulders.

Qin Yu's eyebrows were curved, "It will be a bit cold at night, I'll take you back to school."

Ning Yu's heart skipped a beat, and he nodded and smiled, "... Then I'll trouble my sister."

Ning Yu's deception is actually not very clever. A person whose identity is a mystery and who even refuses to reveal his real name is really suspicious.

As long as Qin Yu is willing to investigate, he will understand that she has faked her identity.

She wasn't lying.

It was just a joke that could be exposed at any time.

The relationship between Ning Yu and Qin Yu began to get closer quickly.

Perhaps because of their poor family background, children always show a desire for luxury goods or high consumption.

Qin Yu didn't think there was anything wrong with such behavior. Her parents had been responsive to her requests since she was a child.

At the beginning of the heartbeat, all the hidden feelings become clearer, and ambiguous dating becomes a matter of course.

Watching someone creep into your life and not stopping them in time.

In a way, it's laissez-faire.

Therefore, when Qin Yu thought that life was full of surprises, when she saw Ning Yu kneeling down on one knee to propose to her, she almost felt as if she was stepping on the clouds.

The speed of blurting out the answer is even faster than the speed of the brain's rational thinking.

The warm water vapor in the bathroom floated up, blurring everything in his sight. Qin Yu tried hard to calm down.

It seems that they haven't even met their parents, so it's a bit too fast to jump directly to the engagement part.

Her parents are abroad. If you notify her earlier, they can come earlier.

But the result is that "the tea is cool when people leave".

...

Qin Yu searched for "lemon" for a long time, but there was no follow-up.

In retrospect, children would be extremely cautious in any place where privacy would be revealed. After a month of getting along, Qin Yu didn't even have a photo of her, and the only clue he had was a sketch.

Afraid of forgetting, she repeatedly sketched the other person's appearance in her drawing book, sitting, lying, smiling, aggrieved...

until she went abroad.

the other side.

Once he ran away, Ning Yu returned to the company without incident and started working non-stop.

The agent was shocked by her rare work enthusiasm and thought she was a good person, but after a few months, she fell back into her old ways.

There are several more separate ones.

Ning Yu was in a irritable mood, and every time he faced the camera, a certain person would flash through his mind.

We've just known each other for a month. Isn't there any need to be so obsessed with her?

Did we really encounter Waterloo?

She went to the bar to change her mood and bumped into Mu Qiuyan, but she never expected it.

It is rare to like an omega but never get it. Under the stimulation of alcohol, some crazy thoughts come to my mind, as if to fill a certain gap in my heart or to confirm something.

Mingjue protects her so closely, but she has been chasing him for so many years and has not been able to catch him.

Tsk tsk tsk, it's really useless.

Like the white moonlight hanging high in the night sky.

Ning Yu felt that this metaphor was quite appropriate. She couldn't imagine who the cold and cold Mu Qiuyan would fall in love with.

Things went smoothly beyond her expectation. When Mu Qiuyan was lying in the hotel without any resistance, the feverish alcoholism in her body completely faded away.

Then fled.

But fate seemed to have made a joke. She was on the love show, and Mu Qiuyan was also there.

The marketing method given by the company is to bundle CP, and the target target is Mu Qiuyan.

Maybe this is the opportunity God gave her.

She failed.

In front of the all-pervasive camera, all words and deeds are magnified one by one.

In embarrassment, he was scolded by the entire network for being kicked out of Lian Zong, but he didn't expect that Ming Jue would still refuse to let him go.

This is probably where her life ends.

Time will heavily carve scars on new memories until they are beyond recognition.

The failure of his first love made Qin Yu depressed for a long time.

Kole's career focus has always been overseas, so she rarely returns to China.

The sketchbook that had been gathering dust for a long time saw the light of day again when she was planning to move.

The flood of memories made her a little stunned.

"Isn't this Ning Yu?" Ming Jue, who specially came to deliver the wedding invitation, took a glance and suddenly spoke.

Ming Jue is getting married. The new Mrs. Ming is not a member of the circle. She looks extremely restrained in the banquet. She is attacked by knives overtly and covertly. She travels alone. Her expensive evening dress does not look like... Armor, but bondage.

The dissolution of the engagement was unpleasant at first, and Qin Yu was a little surprised when Mrs. Ming came to find her.

He actually thought of using her to deal with Wen Mianmian. It seemed that Mrs. Ming really hated this "freshly baked" successor.

Looking at the profile of the sweet-looking but slightly silent omega in front of him, with his smart eyes showing obvious tiredness and maturity, Qin Yu's emotions were quite complicated.

"Do you think someone like you can marry into the Ming family..."

It seems to be good if it can make people quit in this way.

But the girl just shook her head silently, with the stubbornness in her eyes still there.

Therefore, she had a rough understanding of Ming Jue and Wen Mianmian's love history. They met and fell in love with each other after the show ended.

Of course, this also includes Ning Yu - and her final outcome.

madhouse.

She took a look at Ning Yu, and saw that his dejected and crazy look was completely different from the person in her vivid memories.

Maybe it's disguise, maybe it's yesterday that can't be returned.

Qin Yu turned his back to the ward and burst into tears suddenly uncontrollably and couldn't stop them.

A tissue was handed to him.

"Since it has been sent to our hospital, we will take good care of it. Don't worry."

Qin Yu's face stiffened, "No, the person inside cheated me of a lot of money."

Mucheng was wearing a white coat, and her badge said " Dean".

The first time he saw someone who became the dean at a young age, Qin Yu couldn't help but look at him a few more times.

She's not bad looking either, a cool fair-skinned beauty.

At this time, the beautiful lady looked Qin Yu up and down, and said with a pity, "That's really a pity. In this situation, I'm afraid she won't be able to pay you back." "But -" She deliberately prolonged her voice and spoke narrowly

. He blinked at Qin Yu.

"I can help you bully you back."

119

"Flying guest?"

The woman stood on the ground with one hand and stood sideways on the yoga mat with her feet up, exchanging her left and right hands with the rhythm of her breathing. The waistcoat line on her lower abdomen was smooth and graceful, and the tight sports pants hugged the curves of her body, outlining her figure. A pair of superior long legs.

The long ponytail was dragged to the floor. After an hour of exercise, the woman did not feel tired. Her neck was as long as a swan and she straightened her neck. Her eyes when she looked up were slightly surprised.

The tight-fitting sports vest shows off the perfectly proportioned shoulders and back, and a soft halo spreads on the collarbone covered with a thin layer of sweat, like a pool of moonlight.

Mu Qiuyan withdrew his eyes from the woman, turned over the script in his hand, and put it on the table again.

Variety shows from a few years ago are still playing on the TV screen in the living room, with gorgeous Western costumes. Everyone on the long table has solemn expressions. The barrage is densely brushed by, most of which are archaeological and repainted. Although it has been a long time apart, it still looks lively. .

"The filming will start next week. The flying guests will serve as love observers to observe the development of each couple in real time and put forward their own opinions and suggestions." "It is worth mentioning that the program team is still the original cast of the last season." Ning Yu

exhaled

. , slowly retracted his legs, sat cross-legged on the yoga mat, stretched his hands behind his back, and his facial expression was quite complicated.

"Hiss—Director Huang is so obsessed with looking for me?" Ning Yu blinked, his thick eyelashes slightly curled, and a drop of sweat slid down the straight bridge of his nose.

"Did he forget that he would never invite me as a guest again after the variety show?" Mu Qiuyan shrugged, her clear eyes seemed to have no trace of warmth, and her thin red lips were like petals

. As usual, the hair on the temples hangs down, and a few strands fall on the chest. Along the shoulders where the silk nightgown slides, a few pale pink tooth marks and kiss marks are vaguely visible.

It has its own style, cool and charming.

The very faint scent of cedar lingered on her body, it was cold and pleasant, and the source of the scent, the pink mottled scars on the back of her neck, had already healed.

Beating under the skin are fully developed glands.

"They probably couldn't help it. In fact, Director Huang asked me about it last season, but it was Luo Rui Fashion Week at that time, and you couldn't spare time for ten days and a half, so I refused directly.

" Although this invitation was sudden, it was not without trace.

I don't know what kind of curse has been cast on "First Heartbeat" since it was aired. Except for the pairing of Ning Yu and Mu Qiuyan in the first season, the following seasons were filmed, and all the CPs who are expected to reach the end are Without exception be.

The "record" was tragic and unprecedented.

Therefore, it is also affectionately called "little comprehensive" by netizens.

The live broadcast ratings also failed to reach new heights and fell all the way.

It is obvious that the lineup of guests in the first season is already at the ceiling level. Needless to say about their appearance, there are various disputes in the Shura field and Ning Yu, a "time bomb" that may explode at any time. Although there is a lot of criticism, the popularity is extremely high. .

Mu Qiuyan stood up, took a towel and handed it to Ning Yu, "The assistant asked Jiang Yao. She saw the plans and content of the new season and thought it would be a good idea for us to participate." Ning Yu shook his head slightly, with a helpless look on his face, "When it comes to falling in

love Observer, I'd better be exempted. I can't give you any advice. I won't be able to say a few words at that time, and the good couple will be broken up. The narrow-minded Director Huang is still not sure how to find a way to squeeze me." The lessons learned from the past are still vivid

. Head.

We promised to keep a distance from Ming Jue until the end of the romance, but somehow, in the past few years, we have been in contact with the protagonist quite frequently. Most of them were unilateral dinner dates with Ming Jue, which is not good for no reason. reject.

They actually became half-friends.

A few years had not allowed Mingjue to truly let go. She had been at war with nature for a long time and decided to pursue Wen Mianmian again. Therefore, Ning Yu couldn't help but feel guilty every time they met.

It is true that she should not take the blame, but in the end it was because of what she said that made Wen Mianmian wake up from her confusion and make up her mind to break up.

From Mingjue's point of view, it was the hot girlfriend she had just held, who suddenly walked away, confused.

Ning Yu: I can't give you the secret of love. Do you need a breakup blessing?

Mu Qiuyan: "They've invited more than just us as flying guests. It's okay if you don't want to talk." He acted

as a quiet backdrop.

The silent Ning Yu is synonymous with beauty and cuteness, with his smart eyes blinking and a harmless face.

Quite bluffing.

Ning Yu pinched the center of his eyebrows and hesitated until he saw the screenshot of the cell phone handed over by Mu Qiuyan and nodded instantly.

Without him, too much is given.

After the official announcement of the pair of flying guests, Ning Yu and Mu Qiuyan, the program team began to secretly market the show.

For a while, Ning Mu's CP was sweet and sweet, and the actress and supermodel had to talk about her love life.

Now, after being together for many years and suddenly getting married, what is the sad reason behind it?

The hot search entry of #宁钰MU秋言上情综合# has been hanging around for a day, and the level of discussion continues to hit new highs.

CP Ning Mu has been unusually low-key since her marriage. Apart from being busy with work, she rarely shows off her affection on the Weibo platform. Occasionally, there are a few gossipy news, and Ning Yu is still photographed by the media visiting the crew, or It was Mu Qiuyan who came to the show to watch Ning Yu's show.

There have always been rumors of marriage changes, but many netizens were keeping an eye on the couple and did not find any possibility of the two breaking up and getting divorced.

The scumbag Ning Yu, who was originally full of tricks, suddenly changed his temper after getting together with Mu Qiuyan. Netizens who were waiting to see Ning Yu's cheating show didn't wait until the two broke up, but waited until they got married.

When the wedding news was announced, everyone was shocked.

I didn't expect these two to be serious.

[Zuzong actually invited them both here. Is this to break the curse? After all, they are the only couple. ]

[Haha, forget about the reverse effect and separate the two of them, then the lack of zong is really worthy of the name (doge). 】

【Director Huang posted a blog to welcome Ning Yu! Absolutely, absolutely, what kind of slap in the face is this? ]

[The director's mouth is a liar. I promised that I would never cooperate with Ning Yu, and my face was swollen. 】

【I'm really looking forward to the beautiful sister's candy show and CPF carnival. It's been a while since I've seen them in the same frame. ]

[I saw them in Greenland Park before. Their relationship was as good as ever. I was so envious. Mu Yingqian is whiter than the real person, and Sister Ning's aura is really amazing. 】

【The cover of the mobile phone is them two. Unfortunately, they don't like to spread the word. It seems to be based on their daily life together. ]

[Other couples in the entertainment industry want to post blogs every day to show off their affection, but they are better. I love these beautiful sisters who are busy working every day and focusing on their careers! 】

【Although, Sister Ning always helps Queen Mu to promote new dramas, and Queen Mu will also post beautiful photos of Sister Ning from time to time. In my opinion, this kind of love that runs deep is the most touching thing. . ]

[laughing to death, can't you see how fake this pair is? When we first fell in love with each other, I thought it was so fake. ]

[Yes, I even doubt that Ning Yu is grasping something against Mu Qiuyan to obey her words like this. 】

[Wasn't there some tidbits about Ning Yu and a young model coming out of the hotel before? We've only been married for three years, and we can no longer hold our temper. ]

[The photo is from p. The paparazzi came out to apologize and clarify. Is it a village-wide network? Things that happened eight hundred years ago are mentioned. ]

[ With the Mu family at your back, you can enjoy the cool weather. How could Ning Yu miss this good opportunity to become a son-in-law? 】

【Mu Mu has nothing to do with the Mu family, I can't stop saying this. Moreover, the Mu family is now gradually declining, and the new heir has also run away, so it probably won't last long. 】

【A skinny camel is bigger than a horse. Although it cannot join the upper class, it is not the turn of small households like us to worry about it. ]

Ning Yu sighed secretly as he brushed through the comments.

If you show affection, you will be ridiculed and break up quickly. If you don't show affection, your relationship will break up soon.

She rubbed Mu Qiuyan's shoulder and silently took a bite on the other person's round shoulder.

"Is it so difficult for couples to run a business in the entertainment industry?"

Mu Qiuyan raised her eyebrows and tapped the screen with her jade-like fingertips, "Here, there is a perfect model in front of me."

I saw a piece of the swords and swords in the comment area. The place can be called a grand stage of harmony.

[Carrying up my big CP flag, Osen Yue, a certain plastic CP quickly retreated. ]

[Chen Yue and Meng Sensen are coming too? Wow, that's really interesting. ]

[The cool and sexy high-pitched queen and the cute and innocent little white flower. When news of the secret marriage was first revealed, the entire internet went crazy. ]

[They are so sweet. They even exchanged love words and battles in previous media interviews. Yueyue blushed and was so shy that she stuttered. I still remember it fresh. Sen'er is so good at it. 】

In a large area of ​​life and death, Ning Yu felt the unevenness of the world.

This... a proper control group?

On the day of the filming of the show, the staff took the cameraman into the home of the flying guest.

At eight o'clock in the morning, the live broadcast camera opened the door, and what came into view was Ning Yu wearing sportswear. She seemed to have just finished her morning run. After inviting people in, she ran to the second floor to take a shower.

The camera focused on Mu Qiuyan who was having breakfast. She seemed to be still awake. The aura around her was overwhelming. Her cold face showed no expression. She had not spoken since the staff came in and said hello.

The air seemed to freeze for an instant.

[Fuck, it's so embarrassing, why don't you say anything? ]

[I don't dare to ask for it from me. 】

【It's good to just quietly appreciate Mu Mu's beauty in her prime. Tsk, tsk, tsk, I'm so jealous of Ning Yu. I also want to eat with my goddess every day! ! ]

[Did Ning Yu make breakfast? Vegetable salad and preserved egg porridge, well... quite homely. ]

Seemingly getting inspiration from the chat, the staff member asked, "Queen Mu Ying, did Sister Ning cook breakfast?" Mu Qiuyan was stunned for a second before slowly nodding, "Yes."

Staff

member : "...It looks pretty good."

Mu Qiuyan: "Yeah." It's quite delicious.

Staff: "Well... Sister Ning, she just came back from exercise. She is indeed a model. She needs to exercise every day to stay in shape."

Mu Qiuyan: "Yeah." She has a good figure indeed.

The staff was so "hmm" that they couldn't find any other topics to chat about.

[Hahahaha, this is how I was forced to die today. ]

[Sister Ning, come on, I can already feel the pain in the staff's hearts. 】

The live broadcast seemed to be still, no one spoke, there was only the slight clink of spoons while Mu Qiuyan was eating.

Then, the staff member's voice suddenly sounded. She seemed to have seen something, and her tone was surprised.

The camera followed and swept across the walls of the living room, which were filled with double photos and large magazine illustrations. The largest one hanging by the window was a photo of Mu Qiuyan wearing a starry gauze black evening gown while walking on the red carpet steps looking back. .

That was taken by Mu Qiuyan, who won the Oak Star Award for Best Actress last year.

[Hahahaha, it's so big. I didn't expect Queen Mu to be narcissistic and hang it up so big in her home. ]

[What a contrast. I thought Mumu wouldn't have this kind of personality. ]

[She is aloof and taciturn outside, but inside she is a cute little girl who enjoys beautiful photos of herself while sipping red wine. 】

Mu Qiuyan followed the staff's eyes and felt embarrassed for a moment. The round toes in the cotton slippers were slightly curled, and her ears were covered with a thin layer of red.

Why did you forget to take the photo?

She stood up immediately, coughed a few times, walked to the main control switch on the wall and pressed it a few times. The white curtain slowly moved to the right from the edge.

Staff: "Photos..."

Mu Qiuyan: "Why hasn't Ning Yu come down yet? He couldn't have passed out in the bathroom. I'd better go up and take a look." Changing the topic abruptly, Mu Qiuyan's eyes wandered

. There was still a trace of panic in the eager pace.

[Is this because you are shy, wuwuwu, how can my female goose be so cute! ]

[Who is not a narcissistic baby? If I were so beautiful, I would definitely drool over my photos every day. 】

After another period of silence, Ning Mu arrived belatedly.

Both of them had changed their clothes, and their beautiful outfits dazzled everyone.

[I have to say that the two Yanba standing together are eye-catching. 】

【Both the figure and appearance are amazing, wow wow, so pretty. 】

【Hmm, the atmosphere seems a bit subtle. Are you having trouble? 】

I saw Mu Qiuyan wearing a pink peaked cap and walking in front with a cold expression. Ning Yu behind him was scratching his face uncomfortably, with a sad face, but he secretly looked at Mu Qiuyan from the corner of his eye. The word "position".

The distance between the two of them was not too far or too close, but they were subtle and kept one behind the other. Their silence did not look like a state of love and sweetness.

The staff secretly screamed, they must have stumbled upon some big secret, right?

On the hot search list, an entry followed by the word "hot" is rising steadily.

#Ninety-five percent of the time #

120

"Welcome to our six flying guests who have joined the new season of "First Heartbeat". I hope that everyone can use their experience to teach or guide us who are watching the live broadcast on love and marriage." The hostess was sitting at c position, introduce to everyone enthusiastically.

Ning Yu thought she looked familiar and frowned slightly but couldn't remember.

Mu Qiuyan covered the headset and reminded in a low voice, "He is the host of the first season."

No wonder, his expression seemed a bit indescribable when he saw himself for the first time.

Ning Yu touched his nose, but was sensitive to the fact that someone on the opposite side was looking at him.

Squinting into the deep eyes of the person, the person who was caught did not feel the slightest bit embarrassed. His eyes were unwavering and he met her directly, with a hint of provocation.

The thick-faced appearance, sparse and beautiful eyebrows, and an air of arrogance when raised at the end of the eyes. The cold and delicate face gives people a feeling of being not easy to mess with. The corners of the mouth are pulled down. Not only does he look stunning, but he also has a charming temperament.

Who is this person?

Ning Yu was quite confused. The other person seemed to have a grudge against her, but she had no memory of him at all.

Hiss - this is not a good feeling...

It must not be another ex of the original body.

While she was glaring at her, Mu Qiuyan, who was standing next to her, slapped her arm and spoke again.

"Do you know Meng Sensen?"

Meng Sensen? It sounds familiar.

Ning Yu was about to ask, but he saw the other party's staring eyes suddenly turned to Mu Qiuyan.

She and Mu Qiuyan were very close to each other. They didn't seem to have any ambiguous behavior, but they were full of intimacy and familiarity.

Meng Sensen frowned tightly and felt a chill rising all over his body. It was not Mu Qiuyan's cold and repulsive aura, but extreme unhappiness and impatience, hidden in his bright black eyes. Too much covering up.

Oh ho?

Not a peach blossom, but a love rival.

Ning Yu raised the corners of his lips, half-smiling but a little carelessly.

Only Mu Qiuyan was keenly aware of the emotional changes of the person next to him.

Ning Yu is... angry?

Because of that Monson?

Just as Mu Qiuyan was about to turn her head and look across, she realized that the hand on the table was tightly clenched, and a warm touch came from the back of her hand. All her attention was attracted by Ning Yu's restless hand.

Her cheeks were slightly red, she shook her hand back, and then shook it off.

Didn't pull away.

Instead, Ning Yu took advantage of it, palm to palm and fingers intertwined.

Mu Qiuyan: "..."

Ning Yu fluttered her thick eyelashes, and her clear amber eyes reflected her clear figure.

What that means is that it just refuses to let go.

[Hiss—I don't think Ning Mu seems to be on bad terms. Is there another story behind the scenes in the pilot film? 】

【The way they held hands and secretly talked small talk, to be honest, it was annoying. ]

[Official business is of course different. Don't forget that on Valentine's Day last year, they were completely out of business, and the paparazzi broke the news that they were getting married and separated. I think they must have separated early in private, and divorce is only a matter of time. ]

[This is the gap. Next door, Senyue CP spends every anniversary and Valentine's Day together, taking sweet trips, or spending the whole day together chatting with netizens through live broadcasts, even if they are not in the same place because of their schedules. One of them will definitely take the time to rush over. ]

[Chen Yue: Posting a photo of Sen'er's red nose, it's funny and makes me cry. You came here secretly to visit the class on such a cold night. You are still not convinced when I caught you. How could I have such a stupid partner like you? ]

[Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the sweet quotes are showing up, I want to cry to death, they are so sweet! ]

[I couldn't help but push and step on her. What could Ning Mu have? Is it a quarrel in the street or cheating? ]

[Mumu's ten-year-old fan still gets a heart attack when he thinks about the quarrel in the street. ]

[It seems that after the quarrel, it was revealed that he had cheated on the young model. It was quite a fuss at that time. ]

[Although the head is p-shaped, the cheating is real. Until now, who is the person walking arm in arm next to Ning Yu is still a big unsolved mystery in the circle. 】

The guests were introducing themselves on the big screen in front of the observation room. Although it only lasted an hour, the different personalities displayed by each person could still be seen.

Because everyone was focused on the love signals between the guests, no one noticed the undercurrent in the observation room.

It wasn't until the guests' first opinion vote that everyone's discussion became more active.

A whiteboard and pen are placed on the table, and each pair of flying guests needs to make a voting prediction based on the situation in the romance drama.

"I think Huihui is the most straightforward one. From the moment she walked in, her eyes have always been around Chen Mo. She is very positive." The speaker was the omega Qiao Wen from the third pair of flying guests.

She is a singer and dancer who was born as an idol. She has a sweet appearance and a good figure. Like Ning Yu, she has been developing rapidly in recent years and seems to be on the verge of becoming a top-notch girl.

Her other half is the actor Jiang Sui, who has been out of acting for many years. He has gentle and meaningful eyebrows and a gentle temperament. He is not handsome in appearance, but he is quite attractive.

"Wenwen is right, I also think Wang Hui will vote for Chen Mo."

[Tsk, I thought who the third pair of flying guests was, the program team was secretive and refused to say, it turned out to be Qiao Wen. ]

[Since joining Jiang Sui, each resource has become better than the last, and fans are shamelessly marketing to the top. 】

【I really don't know why she has the nerve to fall in love with Lian Zong. What is the situation between her and Best Actor Jiang? ]

[What? Isn't Qiao Wen always very popular? I didn't expect that she would get married. The target is still Jiang Sui? What did I miss? ]

[Haha, for a little bit of science, they have been married for a year and a half, and they have not officially announced that they are in a relationship as a married couple. Do you think it's funny? 】

【Qiao Wen wants to make an official announcement, but Best Actor Jiang won't let her. Her Weibo post about issuing and withdrawing her marriage certificate was enough to make anti-fans laugh for a lifetime. ]

[I remember, I remember, the hot search was posted all day long, and neither of the two parties involved came forward to speak. According to internal information, this marriage was considered a forced sale. It is not known how much leverage Qiao Wen had on Jiang Sui. The movie star fan was so angry that he sent Qiao Wen a razor blade overnight. ]

[After that farce, the two of them seemed to be strangers. They didn't even interact with each other. It was too plastic. Everyone agreed that this was a formal marriage. ]

[Should I say he is worthy of being the best actor? With the affection on his face, Jiang Sui thought he loved Qiao Wen so much. 】

【He looks affectionate to everyone, wow, I really want to see him continue acting. 】

【The best age is to become famous, quit the circle and go home to inherit hundreds of millions of wealth. What kind of novel plot is this? I love it. 】

"But Chen Mo seems to be uninterested. Although Wang Hui has been sitting next to her, she doesn't even look at her. She only talks to Lian Qing." Chen Yue bit her pen, looking a little distressed. Jiaohan.

"So I think this pairing may not work out. It's more likely that Chen Mo and Lian Qing will vote for each other." She turned her head and looked at Meng Sensen as she spoke, "Sen'er, what do you think?"

Meng Sensen clutched his pen. When he heard Chen Yue's words, his cold eyebrows melted away, like the sudden warmth of winter, gentle and warm.

She raised her hand and pinched Chen Yue's cheek lovingly, with a serious tone, "How many times have I told you, don't bite the end of the pen." Chen Yue blinked, lowered his head and put down the pen against his red cheeks

.

[Ah ah ah, so sweet, so sweet. ]

[Sen'er's phrase "Don't bite the end of the pen" is played in a loop in your mind. Why does it sound sour? Yue'er has just returned and she's being mean to you again. 】

Chen Yue's voice was lowered a bit, but it was still clearly audible through the headset, "If you continue to be cruel to me, just wait for the fans to scold you." But in the hand that was not holding the pen, the little finger was slightly wrapped around Meng Sensen's slender bones.

His right hand ticked.

A clear weak signal.

This... is really good...

Ning Yu, who was opposite, was amazed when he saw it, and then he remembered what he had seen about Senyue CP on the Internet before.

Judging from the situation, their relationship is indeed very good.

She began to wonder if she was dazzled by the possessive look Meng Sensen gave Mu Qiuyan just now.

Wanting to ask Mu Qiuyan how he felt, Ning Yu saw his daughter-in-law staring at the whiteboard very seriously.

The pen tip is stuck, not knowing how to draw a line.

His lips were also pursed tightly, as if he was trapped in an unsolvable mystery, and he frowned and argued with himself.

Ning Yu suppressed a smile, picked up the pen and "played" on the board in a playful way.

The expression on Mu Qiuyan's face became more complicated. She raised her head and said seriously, "When Lian Qing introduced herself, she said that she wanted to find a good-looking partner. She should be unlikely to vote for Lin Yang, and Yan Li is a programmer. She said that programmers are prone to baldness, which is impossible. The most interesting person she is interested in chatting with is Chen Mo."

This analysis is rigorous and well-founded, and it would be impossible to see it without careful observation.

[Hahahaha, is Queen Mu so direct? Lin Yang: I really blocked Q. ]

[I didn't expect Mumu to watch so carefully. She really came to fulfill her duties as a love observer. 】

Obviously, her face was expressionless while watching TV. I didn't expect Mu Qiuyan to be so interested. It seemed that she was quite interested when she accepted "First Heartbeat"... She even pretended to be understated when she came here

. Just going through the motions.

Ning Yu felt itchy in her heart, consciously discovering another cuteness about the other party, and couldn't suppress the smile at the corner of her mouth.

Glancing at the crowd inadvertently from the corner of his eye, Ning Yu, who was about to speak, suddenly noticed Meng Sensen's flashing smile and eyes that could not be removed from Mu Qiuyan's body.

Ning Yu:? ? Are you okay?

Smiling in front of someone else's wife? Do you want to be beaten?

Mu Qiuyan didn't know where her divergent thoughts had gone, so she knocked on the whiteboard to signal Ning Yu to come back to his senses.

"Why do you think Yan Li is a programmer?" Ning Yu asked.

Her words immediately stunned everyone.

Mu Qiuyan didn't answer, but Chen Yue on the opposite side answered first: "When guessing his occupation, he made a gesture of tapping the keyboard. And after the programmer's job was guessed, didn't he nod his head?" Everyone

A person's identity information has been disclosed during self-introduction. What does Ning Yu mean by this question?

Ning Yu lazily turned the pen in his hand and only blinked at Mu Qiuyan, "While cooking, he mentioned that he would often travel on business, sometimes to various countries, and you could hear it from his words. Working hours are too fixed. During the day when the weather is good, I will jog outside for exercise. When the weather is bad, I will exercise in the gym at night. Occasionally, when I get tired of work, I will hide in the mountains for peace and quiet." "These are not in line with the life of an ordinary 996 office worker

. ."

The information Ning Yu said was very trivial. Most of it was something that Yan Li said casually when the guests chatted about a certain topic. It was mixed in with other people's information, and it was difficult to connect it for a while.

Chen Yue didn't pay special attention to these. At that time, the guests were still in the transition period between unfamiliarity and familiarity. Everyone's words were just to embellish themselves, and they gave a lot of information, but none of them seemed nutritious.

Meng Sensen sneered, "Who said that programmers must work on time and on time? Working hours are not flexible, and mobile office is also feasible. Yan Li seems to have a good living condition, and he is definitely not an ordinary office worker." She

felt Ning Yu said this deliberately to attract attention and increase the topic.

"You mean the guest is deliberately lying?"

[What's going on? Why did I hear the smell of sex? Meng Sensen and Ning Yu, they didn't deal with it? ]

[I think Ning Yu's analysis is quite right. Meng Sensen's tone shouldn't be so intense. ]

[It's unlikely that the guests deliberately concealed their occupations. Isn't this fraud? ]

Mu Qiuyan frowned, "Wang Hui said she was a nutritionist, but the way she was so busy cooking didn't look like she knew how to cook." Host: "A nutritionist doesn't necessarily need to have cooking skills, right

? The talk about nutritious and balanced meals sounds quite professional."

That's just what it sounds like.

Ning Yu touched his chin, not letting go of the host's unnatural expression.

Once a flaw is discovered, other violations will gradually surface.

"Anyway, I think Yan Li is definitely not a programmer, and Lian Qing also found out about it, and only started to test it later. Although she actively chatted with Chen Mo, her eyes were always looking at Yan Li, and Yan Li seemed to be too It's not that I'm not interested in Lian Qing, so I think the two of them will like each other." [

This... doesn't seem to be the same show. Sister Ning's imagination is too broad. ]

[Hmm, but Lian Qing later asked Yan Lixi if he liked music. She plays the violin, and she also hopes that her partner is good at musical instruments. If Yan Li is not a programmer but a pianist, she might really vote for him. Yan Li. 】

【Ke Lianqing and Chen Mo can talk better, they both play violin, so don't have too many topics in common, okay? 】

Meng Sensen rolled his eyes: "Don't be too fanciful. It must be Chen Mo who was shot by Lian Qing, with the big two-way arrow."

Her attitude was very bad when she spoke, and the expression on her cold face was so disgusting that she almost said "disgraceful". The four characters "I hate Ning Yu" were hung on his face.

But others didn't think there was anything wrong, and instead took it for granted.

Meng Sensen has a face that is not easy to mess with and has a bad temper. It is common for him to make irritating remarks and make irritating remarks.

But her fans just like her behavior and think it is genuine and not artificial.

Ning Yu raised his eyebrows, tapped his fingers on the table, and said with a smile, "Wow, there are differences of opinion. Wouldn't it be a pity not to add some program effects at this time." Meng Sensen didn't understand: "What do you mean?

"

But People who are familiar with Ning Yu will definitely know it when they see her current expression.

She's going to do something bad again!

"Since we have different opinions, do you dare to take a bet with me and see who Lian Qing will vote for?"

Meng Sensen's expression changed, obviously not afraid.

But Chen Yue next to her tugged on her sleeve, which meant not to be too arrogant, "What's the point of gambling..."

"Yueyue, don't worry. Just bet, whoever is afraid of whom." Meng Sensen completely ignored Chen Yue's hint and was full of gunpowder.

[The show is very effective. She is worthy of being a woman who single-handedly created a bloody storm in variety shows. ]

[Meng Sensen is still as arrogant as ever. It's really annoying to watch. It's hard to imagine how someone with such a good temper like Chen Yue could tolerate her for so many years. ]

[Hiss, I hit it, and I hit it again. Just saying "don't worry" has already made this program extremely sweet, so let's keep on talking. 】

【Isn't this better than Ning Mu's love for plastic CP? To be honest, I watched the first season of "First Heartbeat" no less than five times, and I couldn't understand how the two of them developed to this point. ]

[The sudden blow that year was too unforgettable. So much so that when I see Ning Yu now, I have PTSD. 】

The letter submission session ended quickly. The atmosphere of tension and anxiety among the gay variety guests was the same, and everyone in the observation room was not relaxed either.

The final delivery results are clearly displayed on the screen.

Lian Qing and Yan Li had two arrows, one blue and one pink, pointing at each other, with a heart beating in the middle of the bold arrows.

Of all the guests, this pair was a sure success.

This unexpected scene shocked everyone in the observation room.

Meng Sensen's face was a little irritated, and her cool appearance was even more fierce. She glanced at Ning Yu, who had a dull expression across from her, and said through her teeth, "How do you know?" Ning Yu shook his head slightly

: "This temper is exploding like a firecracker. It is not a good sign. It is probably a precursor to some mental illness. I know a friend who sometimes says crazy things for no reason and can't control it... ...You have to take your medicine on time."

The regretful tone was matched with the movement of tapping the brain with the index finger.

No matter how you look at it...how irritating it is.

[...Sister Ning's venomous tongue is late but arriving. She has indeed not appeared in variety shows for a while, but no one will really be deceived by her cute little white rabbit appearance, right? ]

[If you dare to be arrogant to her, you will really be criticized to the point of doubting your life. ]

[The fighting ability is still the same as before, and in the past few years of marriage, Ning Yu has followed Mu Qiuyan, and his temper has calmed down a lot. ]

[Convergence? I'm afraid there is some misunderstanding. Did you forget about the previous incident where it was revealed that Director Feng's unspoken rules for being an actor failed and he was violently beaten into the hospital? After all, he is also a well-known and capable director in the industry. He was sent to prison just after he came out of the hospital. He will have to cry behind bars for the rest of his life. ]

[Huh? It turns out that Ning Yu did it, and Mu Qiuyan seemed to be on Director Feng's crew at the time. 】

【Hidden rules, pimping, beating others, etc., but it doesn't mean he was wronged. It's really satisfying to watch. ]

[Laughing to death, I feel that Ning Yu entered the entertainment industry to be a messenger of justice to punish evil and promote good. I still remember that when the drama ended, a guest named Li in the same season was arrested for domestic violence. Ning Yu's scene in the show The clichés are also regarded as conclusive evidence with legal effect. ]

[Ning Yu seems to hold a grudge. The days after Meng Sensen... I'm afraid it won't be easy. ]

Meng Sensen, who didn't know that Ning Yu had been included in the "assassination" blacklist, stared, "Are you scolding me? I think you are mentally ill." Ning Yu looked helpless, and in a blink of an eye, he looked at Ning Yu with a shocked expression

. Chen Yue was stunned, "It's not okay to hide your illness and avoid medical treatment. Are you a family member? Take someone to get a good check-up quickly." "Oh, it's best to do something comprehensive, don't forget about brain, ophthalmology and the like. I just looked at the left side of her eye

. Swinging to the right and twitching, don't worry about any eye disease or the like, be sure to pay attention and be careful of infection." Perhaps because Ning Yu's tone was too serious, Chen Yue suddenly forgot about the important responsibility of business

. , glanced at Meng Sensen in confusion and slightly uneasily, and his body retreated reflexively.

Meng Sensen gritted his teeth: "...I'm really not sick."

"I always say that I'm not sick. This is one of the symptoms. My friend knows better in this regard. I can give you her business card." Ning Yu tilted his head lightly

. Smile, "I think you need it very much at the moment."

121

Monsonson was banned for an entire episode.

This was Ning Yu's request after she failed in her bet. The original words were, "My ears are delicate and I can't hear some harsh sounds, and my head feels uncomfortable due to the buzzing."

The opponent's face turned green at that time, biting his lip and glaring, as if he was about to stand up and fight in the next second.

The host wanted to warm up the scene. He glanced at Ning Yu, who was calm but the pressure around him was extremely low. He rolled his throat and chose to pretend to be deaf and dumb.

It's hard to offend both sides, but Ning Yu's temper is one of the best among those who are not easy to offend.

It's better to stop talking.

Three years later, Ning Yu was once again criticized for being hot-buttoned, and a few venomous words were edited into a video that went viral on the Internet.

#宁钰吃药 on time#

#宁環Careful to Infect#

#梦 Sensen Brain Is Sick#

Following a few hot searches, the topic of "The First Heartbeat" was suddenly raised, and Meng Sensen's fans in the square ended up , scolding Ning Yu from beginning to end, focusing on the innocent victimization of his own artist.

[Where did this idiot come from? Because he has become famous in the past few years, he doesn't take his seniors seriously. ]

[When my Sen'er sings, you don't know where you are. ]

[I have never seen such unqualified people. How did the program team hire people? If you curse someone in person, should you just quit the group? ]

[Sensen has kept a low profile in recent years and does not often appear in the media. Do you think she is easy to bully? 】

【Laughing, you forest fans are really skilled in this skill of rake. Who is incompetent first? It's the eyes and not the nose. If it offends Sister Ning, don't blame her for retaliating with tooth. 】

【Ning Yu never takes the initiative to launch a vicious attack, unless the other party talks meanly first. 】

【The shame in the interview is because the host's attitude is not humble enough. Rolling his eyes and laughing at others on the show is malicious editing by the program team. Stopping the concert to attract fans is the studio's inaction and failure to arrange the schedule. Anyway, the whole world is wrong, only your sister Sen is the eternal justice. 】

【Evil people will have their own troubles. Meng Sensen had finally stepped up to the plate. She really thought she was a senior. Mu Qiuyan and Jiang Sui who were present had debuted earlier than her, and they had never been seen in such a domineering manner. ]

[I'm just curious, how did she get the title of little diva? She has not even had a single song outside the industry for so many years since her debut. ]

[Everyone knows how wet she is, but no one mentions it because she has been in the industry for more than ten years. If Chen Yue didn't have some resources now, who would still know him. ]

[If you want to stay in the industry for a long time, you have to look at your works. How long has it been since she wrote a song? On the contrary, there are various variety shows on the Internet, and the words Chen Yue are always there, please let this sister walk independently. ]

[Independence, how to be independent? The previous concert was promoted half a year in advance, but it turned out that not even 300 people actually showed up, and the place was more than half empty. Maybe someone felt that the lack of people was too embarrassing, so they just stopped the show and ran away. ]

[laughing to death, there were only those 300 people and there were a lot of fans of Chen Yue and CP fans. Don't ask me how I knew, I was one of those big haters who bought tickets. ]

[After all, it was advertised that Chen Yue would also go, but at that time Chen Yue was still filming in other places and couldn't make it. ]

[Haha, she later blamed Yue Yue, saying that something happened to Yue Yue on the set and she didn't care about the concert, so she quickly drove to the other place. Does anyone believe her lies? ? Only those CP fans who are sick in their brains believe it, and they are so moved that they fall to the ground. 】

【I've wanted to say it for a long time, my Yueyue is basically the tool of Meng Sensen's blood-sucking and binding. ]

[Don't sound so innocent. Without Meng Sensen, who would have remembered who Chen Yue was in the early years? Now that they have been tied up, there is no need to be so clear about who gets the benefit of whom. 】

【Marketing loving marriage every day becomes really disgusting after a long time. Doesn't anyone think this sweet spot is too fake and hypocritical? ]

[Finally, someone dared to say that their pair of CPs were fake. I thought I was the only one who thought so. ]

[When Ning Yu said he was infected, please don't be too disgusted by Chen Yue's movements and expressions, okay? ! ]

[Expression management suddenly lost control, hahahahaha]

[See the real details for details. In this comparison, the relationship between Ning Yu and Mu Qiuyan is much more real. 】

【Since getting together with Mu Qiuyan, Ning Yu has become too ambitious. After all, he is determined to support his wife. ]

[The intimacy and affection between the two people's eyes is not fake. ]

[That's hard to say. How many true couples can there be in the entertainment industry? 】

After several consecutive episodes of the program, the emotional development of the romance guests has gradually gotten on the right track, and several couples have slowly taken shape.

I don't know if it was because she was so embarrassed by Ning Yu, or because there were too many voices on the Internet questioning her marital discord with Chen Yue, but Meng Sensen became a lot more honest.

His eyes are also focused on his partner, and he is always using every opportunity to talk about love, and the sweetness is overwhelming to the point of blindness and disgust.

If they really love each other, it's understandable that they can't help themselves.

But when Ning Yu looked at Chen Yue, who had gone from sweet cooperation at the beginning to a perfunctory smile to a stiff expression and uncomfortable feeling, he felt silent sympathy in his heart.

"This is the third time that she has crossed her chest when Meng Sensen talks to her." Mu Qiuyan suddenly leaned into Ning Yu's ear and whispered, "From a psychological point of view, this means defensiveness and impatience." Ning

Yu Raising her eyebrows, "Why do you think she is impatient?"

Mu Qiuyan pursed her lips into a straight line and said calmly, "Because Meng Sensen talks too much." "

You only banned her for one issue before. It's a pity. ."

Ning Yu couldn't help laughing when he heard this.

After discovering something was wrong with Meng Sensen in the first issue, she asked Mu Qiuyan if she had seen Meng Sensen before.

Mu Qiuyan shook his head. Although actors and singers are both in the entertainment industry, they have always been "different from each other". They rarely interact with each other at work and have few opportunities to meet.

Ning Yu could only start with Meng Sensen, but unexpectedly discovered that the other party was a fan of Mu Qiuyan, a die-hard fan who had liked him for ten years.

She even chose to enter the entertainment industry because she wanted to be closer to her idol.

However, she didn't know how to act, so she passed the audition based on her appearance and voice, and embarked on the road of becoming a singer.

When Meng Sensen was at the height of his popularity, he even considered switching jobs to Mu Qiuyan's company, but then he suddenly announced that he was going to marry Chen Yue, which broke the hearts of a lot of fans.

Ning Yu yawned boredly. This so-called love rival was obviously vulnerable. She had no interest in continuing the fight with him. There was no need.

"It's that moment that you will inevitably encounter in love again," the host turned his eyes from the screen to the flying guests, "I want to ask some of you here, if you quarrel with each other for various reasons, what are your solutions? What is it?"

"I feel that every couple handles it in a different way. You can share it and give some more suggestions to our love guests." Meng Sensen: "If it were me and Yueyue, in fact, we would basically not know how to deal with it.

We quarrel, we can't argue, sometimes we are in a bad mood and a little quarrel can be regarded as a life adjustment, it will only make us like each other more." "I also can't bear to hurt her, so most of the time I will

apologize first and ask for her forgiveness. "

She showed a warm expression and almost had the word "affectionate" slapped on her face.

Chen Yue twitched the corner of her mouth, pinched Meng Sensen's arm as if with a smile, and pressed hard silently, "As if I am being unreasonable and vexatious, your apology is not sincere, but I don't care." Meng Sensen felt it

. The pain in his arm, but the tenderness in his eyes remained unchanged. He only smiled and squeezed Chen Yue's hand tightly and pulled it back under the table.

In the eyes of others, it's just flirting.

The host smiled like an aunt, with an "I bumped" expression on her face, "She is indeed a model woman in the entertainment industry. Your relationship is so good." Ning Yu: Well, maybe there is more than one person who should look at her eyes

.

Host: "What about Wenwen and Best Actor Jiang? If they quarreled, who would bow first?"

Qiao Wen paused, glanced at Jiang Sui next to her, and then said, "It should be me." "

Really? ?" The man with a handsome face blinked lightly, "It seems that I take the initiative to apologize more often."

Qiao Wen's face turned red, as if she had thought of something, and did not refute again.

Finally it was Ning Yu and Mu Qiuyan's turn. The two looked at each other, a little unsure for a moment.

Both of them are the type who are particularly awkward when they quarrel. They are obviously angry only in the moment, but they have to rack their brains on how to apologize and reconcile afterwards. It is commonly known as the awkward cold war period.

Ning Yu raised his face and thought about it, trying to express it in an appropriate word: "Let's make it 50-50, sometimes it's her, sometimes it's me." Host: "Is the quarrel fierce every time?"

Mu

Qiuyan: "It's not intense."

Ning Yu: ...It can't be intense even if it wants to be intense...

She glanced at Mu Qiuyan, and her lower back felt pain reflexively, as if someone had pinched the soft flesh and twisted it hard. .

After all, I can't beat him, it's too fierce.

Mu Qiuyan seemed to have received the signal from Ning Yu's eyes for an instant, and coldly threw an eye knife at him.

Ning Yu: "Peace and love."

Peace comes first.

At this time, a discordant voice popped up again and again.

"If it's not intense enough, you can argue in the street. It's a public place anyway, and the more people watching, the better." Meng Sensen's tone was teasing, as if he was just joking.

[Tsk, Meng Sensen's tone is so yin and yang. ]

[ What's wrong with the quarrel and the onlookers, making fun of each other? I don't want anyone to talk about what I did. ]

[You are a public figure after all, so you should keep your underwear on. It is not honorable to say such things. ]

Ning Yu reacted indifferently and shrugged nonchalantly: "I don't have to worry about you, just argue if you want. Do you have to cover up and say it's just love or fun?

" As Sensen said in the interview, any quarrel between husband and wife is just love and fun. ]

[Hahahahaha, what a goddamn fun. 】

But Meng Sensen still refused to give up, "Some people have too many criminal records. If they really bully Mu Yingqueen, I'm afraid the fans will be heartbroken." These words can be described as heart-breaking and inflamed. The barrage in the live broadcast room was so lively

. .

Ning Yu did not refute, but nodded along, "Yes, yes, there are so many fans behind Mu Mu, who dares to bully me. Now I am the number one fan, and whoever dares to find trouble will be scolded by me. I will drag him out and beat him up immediately." "Dun."

The threat was so blatant that the atmosphere at the scene dropped to freezing point.

Facing the fierce Ning Yu, Meng Sensen opened his mouth but did not dare to answer the question.

Chen Yue tugged on Meng Sensen's sleeves under the table again, until a corner of his cotton shirt was almost deformed. She had watched the first season of the drama and had no doubts about the authenticity of Ning Yu's words.

If Meng Sensen dares to mention Yi Ningyu's revenge, the next few episodes of the show will definitely dig holes for them to jump into.

The post-editing and editing of an ordinary variety show where two people messed around would have fooled them. Now this is a live broadcast, and all the detailed actions are exposed in front of the camera. If Ning Yu really discovers something, the ones who will be questioned are Meng Sensen and She did.

"We did not expect that a quarrel in the street would cause such a big controversy." Mu Qiuyan put down the marker in his hand and looked calmly at the camera facing the guests.

"There are really all kinds of reasons for our quarrel on the Internet." The corner of her mouth curled up slightly, revealing a helpless smile. "Actually, it's not as complicated as you think. It's just that I..." Ning Yu suddenly patted Mu Qiuyan

. On the back of his hand, worry appeared on his face.

Mu Qiuyan did not turn to look at her, but her tone remained calm, "I suddenly collapsed emotionally..." The

scene that night was unforgettable to Mu Qiuyan.

The filming location of the new movie is in Raojiang City. The old streets are dilapidated and full of a sense of the times. The endless gray and black stairs are narrow and endless. The street lamps are lit up little by little, and swarms of flies surround the smelly streets under the telephone poles. trash bag.

A woman suffering from severe depression wanders the old streets at night, day after day.

She waited, the hope in her eyes always extinguished when she saw the dawn.

The director had strict requirements for that scene, and he shot it continuously for three nights but still couldn't achieve satisfactory results.

One of the biggest symptoms of patients with depression is auditory hallucinations.

The protagonist's state at that time was that he was trapped in a continuous cycle of auditory hallucinations.

What exactly is heard, what kind of reaction is made, whether the emotion is crying or laughing, whether it is numbness and despair or suffering, all depend on the actor's self-understanding of the role.

Various expressions and states were tried. The director sat behind the screen with a solemn expression, smoking a cigarette here and there. The fatigue and anxiety between his brows could not be concealed.

"Jiang Mo, there is no one in front of you, but countless voices have penetrated into your mind, all kinds of voices. You seem to have heard the screams of those who were killed by you, and heard the extremely warm applause. And praise, you are on the verge of collapse, you can't stand it any longer."

Mu Qiuyan closed her eyes and squatted on the ground, adjusting her breathing. She was not Jiang Mo. She had never had auditory hallucinations. She could only try hard to imagine and fit in. interpretation.

Obviously this was just the beginning, but Mu Qiuyan felt that she wouldn't be able to hold on any longer.

Ning Yu was the one who came to visit at that time. She heard from Jiang Yao that she had no time to rest for three days and was so exhausted that she collapsed.

The two of them walked hand in hand on the old street where light and darkness alternated. Mu Qiuyan held Ning Yu's hand tightly, but her heart seemed to be swept by boundless loneliness.

All the beauty and happiness should not belong to you, because you don't deserve it.

This is Jiang Mo's emotion. She has not yet come out of her role.

The dim light seemed to be squeezing toward her like it was absorbing water, the shadows of the trees flickered, and a vast amount of noise flowed into her noisy eardrums.

Ning Yu's gentle and deep voice fell into the dark deep sea, a series of bubbles rose up, and the annihilated voice became vague and distant.

Breathing quickened, palms of hands felt cold, faint shouts and distorted faces passed by.

She rolled her throat, her nerves stretched to the extreme, and she was horrified to find that she seemed to be... really having an auditory hallucination?

If you listen carefully again, the rustling sound in your head keeps coming.

Ning Yu pulled away his hand indifferently, and turned around with a slightly confused look.

"Why are you coming here? I should have told you that this drama is very important, and the director is not allowed to visit during filming hours." "Aren't we not filming now? It's okay to skip work during the break, so I brought you some red dates

. Porridge and mint water." Ning Yu shook the thermos cup in his hand with a gentle tone.

"You don't understand. I can't be distracted now. I have to concentrate on acting. You shouldn't come to visit the class." The cold and mean tone was like the hard-to-melt ice in winter, which instantly caused the warm atmosphere to turn sharply.

Ning Yu was a little confused, looking at Mu Qiuyan's trembling hands, vaguely aware that something was wrong with the other party's mood.

"I'm sorry, I'm really worried. You have poor health. You had a cold that lasted for a week and you haven't recovered. If you're going through such a long time..." Mu Qiuyan's voice suddenly rose, interrupting her: "I have all this in mind.

Come on, this is my job, you really don't have to worry about me."

Ning Yu bit her lip, holding the thermos box in her hand, feeling a little at a loss.

Looking at the other party's expression, Mu Qiuyan's heart was stung. She closed her eyes and smelled the smell of rust mixed with moisture on the tip of her nose.

The faint smell of gasoline smeared all over his face, and then he was viciously pulled up by his hair and pushed into the smelly river water.

Laughter and abuse followed as expected.

Her mind was in a trance for a moment. The lack of sleep for so long made her feet feel like stepping on cotton, and strange and bizarre pictures emerged, as if she was in a dream.

"I can do all this, I don't need your help. Although the filming was suspended for an hour, the scene cannot end until it is finished. The director and crew are still waiting for me. I want to go back.

" Look at what you're like now, go to the car and sleep for a while, otherwise I'm really afraid that your body won't be able to bear it." Staying up late for several days has cast a thick haze on the

once clear and clear apricot eyes, filled with unfamiliarity, alienation, and caution. alert.

The eyelids are slightly swollen, the dark circles under the eyes are droopy, the tiredness and paleness on the face are clearly visible, and the red lips are covered with scattered wounds, which were bitten by Mu Qiuyan herself. Bad habits you have when you feel anxious.

Ning Yu wanted to take Mu Qiuyan's trembling hand, whose fingertips were constantly rubbing in the palm, but Mu Qiuyan covered her face and threw it away.

The sound of the beating nerves in her brain was getting louder and louder, and severe pain arose in her chest. The dual mental and sexual torture made her cry out to Ning Yu uncontrollably.

"You'd better go...I...I can't face you like this, do you understand?!" The remaining sanity was peeled off bit by bit.

"I'll be fine when the filming is over...I'll be fine after the filming is over."

Tears fell uncontrollably, and mottled tear stains intertwined on the increasingly thin face. Mu Qiuyan knew that she looked terrible now.

The intense collapse and despair tugged in her heart and she was in urgent need of venting, but her reason kept reminding her that the person in front of her was her lover, and she should not reveal such a horrible side to him.

What shouldn't appear in front of Ning Yu, what shouldn't be seen by her.

Ning Yu: "What are you going to do? I finally got a look at you. Do you know how embarrassed I looked when I was catching a plane?" "So it turns out that Sister Mu has an emotional breakdown

like this. I have never seen it before. We were If you quarrel and get angry, you will only vent the air-conditioning. It seems that my trip this time was not in vain." "

Cry and scold me. I will make an exception today and be your tree hole. I will get my money back with interest another day. "

She walked closer to Mu Qiuyan step by step, and slowly put her hands on the other person's shrugged shoulders. She did not take another step closer, but silently showed that she was always there.

The light in the old street was not good, and the rows of dwarf trees were planted a little crookedly. A few figures moved around, quietly setting up a camera to take pictures, and captured the scene of the two people arguing just now.

Ning Yu was sensitively aware of the approaching aura, and coldly grabbed Mu Qiuyan's hand and ran into the alley next to her.

When the paparazzi saw this, they secretly thought something was wrong and quickly chased after him.

Walking straight through the complicated alleyways, you can see buildings of similar lengths as far as you can see. Because there are very few houses, the dark windows look empty.

The sound of footsteps broke the silence and stepped into my heart.

Mu Qiuyan felt the cool night breeze blowing by her ears, and Ning Yu's running figure holding on to her wrist with a smile on her face.

"Huh-huh, I...I can't run anymore. Who's chasing behind me?"

Ning Yu looked left and right, half-hugging Mu Qiuyan's waist and hiding in a dark place where the light couldn't shine. .

Mu Qiuyan shrank her feet as the slanting glossy surface hit the uppers of the shoes, and suddenly found herself being hugged by Ning Yu.

Her ears felt hot due to the warm air, and her slightly panting breaths and beating heart made Mu Qiuyan tremble all over.

The footsteps gradually faded away, and I felt a familiar and warm embrace.

Mu Qiuyan suppressed the heat in her eyes and said softly, "If the filming doesn't work tonight, I'll ask the director for a day off." "I really... can't hold it any longer." I didn't expect that

one

day it would happen. After learning the truth about the quarrel that night from Mu Qiuyan's mouth, netizens were very shocked when they looked at Mu Qiuyan, whose eyes were slightly moist.

This feeling is probably like looking at the towering snow-capped mountains from a distance, and when you get closer, you are attracted by the ravines and ruggedness all over it.

Mu Qiuyan has always given people the impression of being cold and powerful. She never shows weakness, like an indestructible fortress.

Everyone knows that movie, with its depressing and gloomy tone, which cannot be easily interpreted and summarized by suffering and fate.

Mu Qiuyan played the role very well, and she deservedly won the title of Best Actress.

However, behind the red carpet and trophies, there is such an unknown secret.

"After filming the movie, I saw a psychiatrist and took medication for a period of time before my mood gradually stabilized. I'm not a person who likes to talk about my private life, so I didn't choose to come forward to clarify. I'm sorry."

"This is the truth. I am actually not as powerful as everyone thinks." Mu Qiuyan paused and then said, "Strength is the persona I have been working hard to support. I like this persona and have never given up. ."

"But I will also tell myself that occasionally, it is okay to cry quietly in her arms."

Ning Yu couldn't hold back the beating of his heart, and could only look at Mu Qiuyan who was showing his true feelings.

When the two of them got along, Mu Qiuyan rarely spoke of love. When he was teased and couldn't bear it, he would blush and say a few words. He was extremely shy.

But today she said so much in front of the camera.

Does this count as supporting me?

After Mu Qiuyan said everything, she seemed to finally breathe a sigh of relief, "I think the quarrel between husband and wife is nothing, because staying together for the rest of our lives is an eternal promise." [Dig, dig, I didn't expect to hear it in my lifetime.

Mu Yinghou's true confession. ]

[Unfortunately, that person is not me. ]

[Ooooo, I'm crying. Where did the rumors come from that they are not compatible? I think they are very much in love. ]

[Mumu can say such words, she must be in love with Ning Yu. She has nothing else to say but wishes. ]

Meng Sensen's expression changed, and the jealousy in his heart rose to the extreme when he saw Ning Mu smiling at each other.

"Then Queen Mu, do you still remember that less than a week after the quarrel between the two of you, Sister Ning held hands with someone else, and her behavior and speech were not ordinary intimacy." Ning Yu raised his eyebrows slightly, but not only did she disappear on her

face Flustered, there seemed to be a slight smile on the corner of his mouth.

Meng Sensen gritted his teeth and didn't understand why Ning Yu could still laugh. Mu Qiuyan lowered her eyes and coughed lightly, the tips of her ears turning red: "Actually, that person... is me." As for why she didn't want to admit it - she took time

off to hang out during the intense filming period... She didn't want to lose face . ? ? "The pressure was quite high during that time..." Mu Qiuyan hesitated and glared at Ning Yu, who was smiling with big white teeth. You can help me change the subject! Ning Yu: "Yes, the pressure, the pressure is very high." " The other half's temperament suddenly changed. He was indifferent to me and was cold and arrogant. I have been feeling uneasy." After hearing this, Mu Qiuyan looked up and looked at Ning Yu curled up his fingertips, trembling with exertion. "However, I feel more distressed. I understand everything about her and am willing to tolerate everything about her, but I still can't help but feel distressed." Ning Yu touched his nose and seemed to think back, "I really wanted to carry her all night. Get on a plane and run away, what a crappy movie, no more acting." " Then, I discovered that Sister Mu is really amazing. She can play a perverted female killer and a depressive neurotic. If she doesn't play, who else can replace her? Are you going to act?" "Moreover, this is the job she chose, the job she loves, and no one else has the right to hinder it, including her partner." The resounding response was no less heart-stirring than the words just now . This is a two-way rush and love. The ratings of "First Heartbeat" reached a new high. Not only that, the long-standing curse of "failure to hold hands" was also broken in this episode. Although the process was tortuous, Lian Qing and Yan Li overcame various problems and successfully joined hands at the end of the show. [It is gratifying and gratifying that the title of "little comprehensive" can finally be taken off. ] [I think it's still early. Have you seen the latest hot searches? Moriyue's large-scale divorce scene. ] [I was blinded by knocking them for so long. The fake couple who each plays their own game has deceived fans for so long. 】 【Chen Yue's operation is really amazing. He directly posted the recording without any emotion at all. ] [Didn't you hear Meng Sensen forcing Chen Yue to have a child in the recording? This means binding the other person for life. It's so shameless. ] [My face hurts, it really hurts. At the beginning, I was still a Senyue CP supporter, and I always felt that Ning Mu was really plastic in comparison. 】 【Who would have thought that they are so sweet. ] [ Do you want to drink? It's never too late to invest in Ningmu. ] [Ning Mu's army has added another strong general! 】 【Don't cue me, I'm just a jealous, incompetent and furious Mu fan. How could Ning Yu and He De be treated so sincerely by Mu Mu. 】 【The black screen of the mobile phone reflects my face that is twisted with jealousy, @宁宇, why don't you come out and challenge me. 】 【The arena has been set up, it's just you @宁環. 】 Happily reading the cp super chat with the number of fans rising sharply, Ning Yu found strangely that there were more and more people calling her online to challenge her. There is no need to delay the declaration of sovereignty, lest there will always be people who are persistent in their evil intentions. "Thank you for the invitation, Ning Mu cp, we will not dismantle you until we break it up."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Love Me Always Per marry2055

Literatura romàntica

84.8K 1.5K 21
Bella Smith is a sweet but also sassy 24 years old girl who comes from a rich family. However, she is forced to work for the company of the most famo...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
5.6K 106 7
重生渣A和病弱O在一起了 Author:人间小炽 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6374011 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/288403.html Luo Mingyue died in the summer w...
132K 2.1K 25
Melanie lived with just her mom since she was five but now her mother has found love and is marrying her boyfriend of 6 months who happens to have a...