The Cat And The Snake

By Harriet_Potter8

Adrien is Chat Noir. Luka is Viperion. Marinette is Ladybug. Nino is Carapace. Alya is Rena Rouge. Chloe is Q... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Detectives (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 2 - Putting A Theory To The Test (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 3 - Saved By A Snake (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 4 - Sup Dude (Nino/Carapace)
A/N: Ergent, Must Read Before Chapter 5
Chapter 5 - Buzzing Busy Bee (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 7 - Little Lying Liar Lie-La (Narrator)
Chapter 8 - Oh It's A Bitch (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 9 - Love Drunk (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 11 - Confessions (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 12 - Encountered (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 13 - I Won't Say I'm In Love (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 6 - Sneaky Little Fox (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 14 - Cats In The Bag (Narrator)
Chapter 15 - The Fall Of Lila Rossi (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 16 - No Longer A Mistake (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 17 - Loving You Is Losing Game (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 18 - Finally Together (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 19 - His Ex (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 20 - Dusk Till Dawn (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 10 - I Can't Help Falling In Love With You (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 21 - The Rise Of Another Hero (Narrator)
Chapter 22 - Unstoppable (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 23 - Just Another Awkward Situation (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 24 - Deja Vu Keeps Happening (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 25 - Forever & Always (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 26 - Winning The War (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 27 - Alibi (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 28 - It's All Over (Julela/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 29 - Salute (Narrator)
Chapter 30 - Even Cats Need Advice Too (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 31 - Three Magical Words (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 32 - A Million Dreams (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 33 - Immortals (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 34 - Perfect Two (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 35 - If We Have Eachother (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 36 - I've Got You Brother (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 37 - House Of Memories (Narrator)
Chapter 38 - The Greatest (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 39 - We Are Unbreakable (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 40 - Shine Brighter Than Stars (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 41 - Pumped Up Kicks (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 42 - Alive (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 43 - Try Everything (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 44 - Who's Laughing Now? (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 45 - Confetti (Narrator)
Chapter 46 - Dream It Possible (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 47 - How To Save A Life (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 48 - Snow Only Falls In Winter (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 49 - Ready As I'll Ever Be (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 50 - Set Fire To The Rain (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 51 - Fight Or Flight (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 52 - A Sister Needs Her Brother (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 53 - Stronger (Narrator)
Chapter 54 - Collide (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 55 - Closer (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 56 - Fearless (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 57 - Timber (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 58 - Applause (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 59 - On My Way (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 60 - Everything I Need (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 61 - Safe And Sound (Narrator)
Chapter 62 - Symphony (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 63 - Cloud Nine (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 64 - Never Give Up (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 66 - Burn (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 67 - The Book Of You & I (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 68 - Domino (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 69 - The Use In Trying (Narrator)

Chapter 65 - Sand In My Boots (Nino/Carapace)

31 3 0
By Harriet_Potter8

I knew Adrien said he would take up Football, but I didn't think he was being serious. I thought he only said that because he was a little mad that we lost to Luka's class.

Then we played a game of Soccer against a Supervillain. We won, of course. But it was really hard. He was a professional. And we were just a team of teenagers. I was goalie and I killed it out there.

With my shield I blocked all of their goals. I've always been a Soccer player. Since I was a kid. And Luka sure seems like he's one too. I've been playing since I was in third grade.

And everytime they put me on goalie. I didn't mind, I liked being goalie. Because I was the best at it. I could have easily stopped Luka and Adrien's kicks but I wanted to let Luka show off and let Adrien have his first goal.

It made him happy. And Luka is good.

I smiled as I headed to School. But then I saw Alya. At least, I'm pretty sure it was Alya. She was... With another guy, and really into the conversation.

A tear rolled down my face as she put her hand on him.. And... Kissed him. I shut my eyes tight. My emotions were taking over.

I know it's not real. Why would Alya cheat on me? It makes no sense. But my emotions wouldn't listen to my brain. They were convinced it was her.

I knew what was going to happen. I looked at my wrist. "Wayzz, you need to take this. Find the real Alya." I slipped it off and gave it to him. "B-but." He started.

"No buts Wayzz, go!" He gave me a hug before flying off. I watched as Alya and the guy went all out. My emotions kept going and they wouldn't stop.

Not until a black butterfly landed into my headphones. I know Alya will save me. I just have to let it happen.

"Rocketeer, you have seen the love of your life betray you. I know you want your revenge. I will give you that power. Just bring me the Miraculous of all the Superheroes."

I stayed silent as I was Akumatized.

*_*-~

"Don't listen to him!" Rena yelled. I didn't want to say anything. A part of me was still left. The image of Alya and the other guy appeared again. And that's when I knew for sure it wasn't real.

Ladybug threw her Yo-Yo at it and it vanished. An illusion... Lila. "I'm not going to let you have control of me." I told Hawk Moth and took my headphones and broke them.

"Nooo!!!"

Ladybug captured it and I was De-akumatized. I looked at my friends and teammates. "Sorry about that. My emotions took control of me." Rena came up to me. "No worries." She smiled at me. Then she gave my Miraculous back to me. In secret.

They all left. Wayzz came out. "Never do that again, please." I smiled at him. "I won't. Promise." He gave me another hug.

"We should get home." I said.

*_*-~

The next day, Alya, Chloe, Juleka and Marinette, bombarded me with questions, why I got Akumatized, and others. "I have some bad news. I saw an illusion of Alya... Cheating on me. I knew it wasn't real, but my emotions wouldn't listen. And if it was an illusion, that only means one thing." The girls exchanged glances.

"Lila." The four of them said in unison. I nodded. "She's back." Alya hugged me and then cupped my face. "You know I would never dream of doing that to you, right?" I placed my hands on hers. "I know." I said.

"This must be his plan. To Akumatize all of us one by one, and then have phase two ready and waiting. He's already gotten Chloe, Luka, Juleka, Adrien, and now Nino. Alya, you and I are next. But... I think that's not quite the plan." Marinette turned back to face us all.

"Hawk Moth got Chat Noir once too... He was Chat Blanc. He doesn't know he's Adrien. He doesn't know our identities. So Akumatizing us as our civilian forms won't do him any good. He wants to get the Superheroes." I was me when he Akumatized me, not Carapace.

Same with the others. Except Adrien. He was Adrien when he was Akumatized again, but Hawk Moth doesn't know he's Chat Noir.

So glad Adrien and Luka are not here. It wouldn't be good if they found out eachothers identities, it's not the right time.

"His big plan must be to Akumatize Ladybug, Rena Rouge, Queen Bee, Purple Tigress, Viperion and Carapace." We all agreed. "We can't let that happen. No matter what." Nods went around our circle.

*_*-~

"I know I said no matter what... But this is on a whole other level." He got them. Well, Ladybug is still with me. And Chat Noir. And Rena Rouge, but Queen Bee, Viperion, and Purple Tigress, have all become Queen Wasp, Black Tigress, and Viperstrike.

Marinette told Luka and Adrien her theory of his big plan separately, she explained that no matter what they cannot get Akumatized as their Superhero selves.

She said it mainly to Luka, since he hasn't been yet. But Adrien was Chat Blanc.

We had to fight our friends. Hawk Moth is cruel on a whole other level.

"There's only four of us left. We have to take them on one on one. As soon as one battle is one, I'll capture the Akuma. You guys just save them." Ladybug explained her plan.

"Rena, save Queen Bee." She nodded and jumped into the fight. She turned to me. "Carapace, save Purple Tigress." Then she turned to Chat Noir. "And Chat... Save your boyfriend." He nodded. "Now both of you go!" We both jumped into our battles.

Black Tigress really chose an appropriate name. Her suit was now different shades of black and her eyes were a dark purple. Knowing Hawk Moth, the Akuma had to be in the Miraculous. Only Chat Noir's Cataclysm can destroy them.

And by them being destroyed, my friends would de-transform. And Adrien is fighting Luka. If he destroys his Miraculous, he'll know who he is.

We had to make a plan.

*_*-~

Our plan was seriously complicated, but it worked. First, Ladybug would tie them all up with her Yo-Yo. Next, we took them to a place where no one would see them, blindfolded them, took their Miraculous, and Chat Cataclysmed them all three at the same time.

Ladybug Captured all three Akumas. But in order to do so she needed her Yo-Yo, so we found some rope and I trapped them in my Shelter. Ladybug restored everything and also blindfolded, returned the Miraculous to them, we separated them and they woke up, returned to us and it was back to the way it was.

"This is bad." Ladybug said. "Only us left... Before his plan is complete." I looked at her and Rena. She was right. Only the three of us left, and then it would be over.

*_*-~

Alya was on my lap in my room. "Nino..." She looked up at me. "Hmm?" I responded. "If we were to get Akumatized... What would your name be? Because what Hawk Moth did today... I think it's just a matter of time." I put my hand to my chin.

"Evil Shell?" She raised an eyebrow at me. "How about... Dark Turtle?" I thought about it. "Hey, that doesn't sound so bad." She laughed. "Here we are talking about what we're going to name ourselves when Hawk Moth Akumatizes us." She said. "What about you?" I asked her.

"I haven't picked a name yet... I can't come up with one. You know, I could name myself Volpina in honor of Lila because she's truly evil." She said.

"We'll think of something. But if not then you can go ahead and use Volpina." I told her. "What do you think his plan is? After he's Akumatized us all...?" I gently moved the hair that was in her eyes.

"I would say something like using that against us. Like if he created a Supervillain that would split us from our Akumatized forms. And then we would have to fight our Akumatized forms." I explained. But it was just a theory. But every theory I've had ended up being true. So if I'm right, I won't be surprised.

"We should tell the others your theory. It might end up being true." I nodded. "Yes, we should." I agreed.

*_*-~

"So your theory is that once he's Akumatized all of us, then he will use that to make two versions of us and make us fight ourselves. It seems a little over our heads. But we will take it into consideration." Marinette said. "I'll tell Adrien and Juleka, you can tell Luka." She nodded.

"I can tell him when we get home. It should be when we're alone so no one else can hear us." She said. Then she smirked, "Has Mason asked you to be his girlfriend yet? Then that means no one in our group will be single.... Oh. But they're not single without knowing it. Ugh, their relationship is complicated." Juleka muttered.

"Adrien and Luka are single, but their alter-egos are dating." She had a point. "Well, we should really get to class before we're late." I said.

*_*-~

School was over. "Hey Marinette, do you mind if I tell Adrien? It is my theory... But uhm, or you can and I can just tag along." She smiled. "Sure, go ahead. I don't mind." I thanked her and went to find Adrien.

He was standing at the entrance. "Hey dude." He turned. "Hey Nino." He was looking up at the sky. "I need to explain my theory. I have a feeling the others don't really think it might be his real plan and I don't blame them, I'm actually starting to doubt it myself. But I still wouldn't be surprised if it was true." He looked back at me.

"So... What is your theory?" He asked. I explained my theory to him. "I believe you." He said. "Really?" He turned in the direction of his old mansion. "I wouldn't put it passed my Father to do something like that." He seemed upset.

"We are really up against something huge."

~-*_*

Adrien -- Chat Noir -- Chat Blanc

Luka -- Viperion -- Viperstrike

Chloe -- Queen Bee -- Queen Wasp

Juleka -- Purple Tigress -- Black Tigress

Nino -- Carapace -- Dark Turtle

Alya -- Rena Rouge -- Loading....

Marinette -- Ladybug -- Antibug

I need a name for Alya. I don't know if I should go with Volpina. I don't want to do anything to honor Lila because she doesn't deserve it. She's too stupid. She's such a liar. I stared to dislike the show after she came. I hated that Alya didn't believe Marinette, she was a horrible best friend. And it took Marinette to go through all the trouble to prove it for Alya to apologize and believe her that Lila was a liar. If my best friend told me there was a liar, I wouldn't think twice but to immediately believe her. I would never believe a liar. Betraying my best friend isn't even on my mind, I would never do it. And since I need a name for Alya soon... You pick! If I can't think of something and you can't either, we'll just go with Volpina. I have a plan for why I'm getting them all akumatized. This is going to be fun. I also refused to watch season 5, but I watched Action and I cringed when Marinette and Adrien were together. It just wasn't my ship. Really sorry to Adrinette shippers. I miss Luka so much I want him to come back and tell Adrien he loves him. Because that's my ship. So if some of my readers happen to be Adrinette, Ladynoir, Ladrien, or even Marichat-though they're all the same-or maybe even Lukanette, you don't have to ship Lukadrien, but if you happen to like this book because it's good, or if you just so happened to be a Lukadrien shipper like me, I'll be glad either way! Because the more people who read this the better, because I love writing and if people enjoy my books then I'll write more. I just hope I can finish the chapters I've already made but haven't written yet. Because I don't have a lot of storage. But I will get a storage card as soon as possible when I have the chance and money. And give me your ideas on what Alya's Supervillain name should be, and remember, she's Rena Rouge, so it has to do something with foxes or something. Because I'm really hoping I don't have to make it Volpina from how much I hate Lila. That's not even her real name. I don't know if you're seen the episode, I haven't, but I know her hair is a wig and her eyes are brown I think. And she's a liar for a living. It's annoying. She's annoying. But the next chapter might be a little hard to write because I'm running out of ideas. My worst nightmare is to be on writer's block. I can't let that happen. So I won't run out of ideas. Never. Hope you liked this chapter! Bye!
~A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 426 26
As I went down the steps into the lower cabin, I walked into a room that seemed to lead to all the others . Turning to my right, I was slightly start...
1.8K 141 23
After a miraculous mess up, Luka has discovered both Ladybug and Chat Noir's identities! Having gotten over Marinette, he decides to try to get Adrie...
43.9K 1.1K 17
Ladybug is absent only for a week and when she comes back, she's pissed. Surprisingly, only Honey Bee - the new Bee holder in their team - is innocen...
65.9K 1.1K 42
Marinette, Alya, and Nino decide to spend the weekend at Adrien's house while his father is away on a business trip. They decide to play a fun game...