The Cat And The Snake

By Harriet_Potter8

Adrien is Chat Noir. Luka is Viperion. Marinette is Ladybug. Nino is Carapace. Alya is Rena Rouge. Chloe is Q... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Detectives (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 2 - Putting A Theory To The Test (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 3 - Saved By A Snake (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 4 - Sup Dude (Nino/Carapace)
A/N: Ergent, Must Read Before Chapter 5
Chapter 5 - Buzzing Busy Bee (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 7 - Little Lying Liar Lie-La (Narrator)
Chapter 8 - Oh It's A Bitch (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 9 - Love Drunk (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 11 - Confessions (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 12 - Encountered (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 13 - I Won't Say I'm In Love (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 6 - Sneaky Little Fox (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 14 - Cats In The Bag (Narrator)
Chapter 15 - The Fall Of Lila Rossi (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 16 - No Longer A Mistake (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 17 - Loving You Is Losing Game (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 18 - Finally Together (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 19 - His Ex (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 20 - Dusk Till Dawn (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 10 - I Can't Help Falling In Love With You (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 21 - The Rise Of Another Hero (Narrator)
Chapter 22 - Unstoppable (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 23 - Just Another Awkward Situation (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 24 - Deja Vu Keeps Happening (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 25 - Forever & Always (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 26 - Winning The War (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 27 - Alibi (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 28 - It's All Over (Julela/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 29 - Salute (Narrator)
Chapter 30 - Even Cats Need Advice Too (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 31 - Three Magical Words (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 32 - A Million Dreams (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 33 - Immortals (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 34 - Perfect Two (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 35 - If We Have Eachother (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 36 - I've Got You Brother (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 37 - House Of Memories (Narrator)
Chapter 38 - The Greatest (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 39 - We Are Unbreakable (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 40 - Shine Brighter Than Stars (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 41 - Pumped Up Kicks (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 42 - Alive (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 43 - Try Everything (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 44 - Who's Laughing Now? (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 45 - Confetti (Narrator)
Chapter 46 - Dream It Possible (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 47 - How To Save A Life (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 48 - Snow Only Falls In Winter (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 49 - Ready As I'll Ever Be (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 50 - Set Fire To The Rain (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 51 - Fight Or Flight (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 52 - A Sister Needs Her Brother (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 53 - Stronger (Narrator)
Chapter 54 - Collide (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 55 - Closer (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 56 - Fearless (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 57 - Timber (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 58 - Applause (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 59 - On My Way (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 60 - Everything I Need (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 61 - Safe And Sound (Narrator)
Chapter 62 - Symphony (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 63 - Cloud Nine (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 65 - Sand In My Boots (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 66 - Burn (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 67 - The Book Of You & I (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 68 - Domino (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 69 - The Use In Trying (Narrator)

Chapter 64 - Never Give Up (Adrien/Chat Noir)

33 3 0
By Harriet_Potter8

Honestly I would think my friends would come up with a better excuse than that. Taking Viperion close to his house so he can get there on his own. Well how are they supposed to know where near his house is?

I didn't want to get involved, even if he's my boyfriend. I didn't want to interfere. I wouldn't know how to handle it. But that really doesn't matter.

It's annoying, I know. I groaned. Plagg looked at me. "I'm taking a shower," I muttered. I walked to my bathroom, underdressed, turned the water on and stepped in.

The hot water ran over my body. I washed my hair and the rest of myself and just stood there for a while, with my eyes closed and the water washing over my face.

I was really distracted, so when my bathroom window was being tapped, I jumped and almost slipped, and fell to crack my skull open so whoever tapped would be my murderer.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my towel around my waist, going to the window to see who the hell would be tapping it at past nine. At night. But my bathroom light was on so I could see who it was.

And I was seriously not happy when I found out who almost killed me-by accident, but really who's keeping track?

I opened the window and glared at him. Hard. "What the fuck are you doing here?!" I demanded. He looked at me. Obviously I wasn't used to the private bathroom in the room Chloe let me live in so the window was a little strange and I wasn't used to it.

But that wasn't the point. The point was that this dumbass decided to come to my room! What's wrong with him? I have no idea.

Yes, I know full well he's my boyfriend. But he's Chat Noir's boyfriend. Not Adrien Agreste's boyfriend. So really he's not my boyfriend at the same time of being my boyfriend.

"Why are you here, Viperion?" I crossed my arms over my chest. "And how did you know I was here?" I never told anyone that I lived in Chloe's Hotel.

I needed answers out of him. "W-well I checked your house and discovered you weren't there so I figured you left because of uhm... Your Dad... So I did some research and it lead to here... So yeah." I rolled my eyes.

"So what? You decided to come see me? Why? You have a boyfriend. It's probably considered cheating if you hang out with the guy you made a mistake with." He's not cheating on me. But he doesn't know that. His boyfriend is standing right in front of him and he has no idea.

"How did you know about me and Chat Noir?" I rolled my eyes again. "It's not exactly a secret. You guys make it pretty obvious. You're not very suttle. It was on the News but they haven't actually confirmed it yet." Did I lie? The News part, maybe. But it not being a secret was true.

Mainly. "Uh... Right..." He trailed off. "Now will you tell me why you're here?" I demanded. "I just wanted to check up on you..." Dude he is so selfless I can't.

But he's talking to Adrien, Chat Noir better not find out that he's taking to me. Because he's sort of cheating on me, with me. By just talking to me.

"I don't care. I'm fine, you're not supposed to be here. So if you would be so kind, please leave. And don't come back." Is what I said to him, but if I knew who he was and vise versa I would have really said to him;

"Love I am so, so sorry, I hate being like this to you because I'm just acting and I don't know who you are but darling I love you so much please forgive me."

Was what I would have said. But I can't say that. "Please." I added. Then his face turned weird. "Y-y-your... U-u-uhmm... I-I-I d-didn't.." He was stuttering and acting weird. "What's wrong with you? Spit it out." He covered his eyes and turned around.

"Your towel fell down!" He blurted, not looking back. "What?!" I knew something was wrong when I felt some breeze.... Down there...

I quickly lifted up my towel. My face was flushed red. "Just l-leave!" I covered my own eyes, and after a minute or two, I uncovered them and he was gone.

I left the bathroom and got dressed. Plagg was watching me. "You dismissed your boyfriend." He said. "I know that! Ugh!" I fell back on the bed.

"I hated doing that. But he needs to believe Adrien is still pissed at him. I'll give him as much attention as Chat Noir when I see him to make up for it." I sat up. "I need to see him now. I might be able to catch up with him if I hurry," I got off the bed.

"PLAGG, CLAWS OUT!"

*_*-~

I caught up with Viperion just at the rooftop near Marinette's house. I was panting heavily. "Chat? What are you doing here?" I walked up to him. "I wanted to see you after uh... You know... And I was hoping you would be out here and well... I found you." I told him.

"Awe... That's really sweet of you." I blushed. "Well yeah, you're my boyfriend what was I supposed to do other than check up on you?" He giggled. "That makes sense." He looked really cute right now.

I slowly cupped his face and kissed him for a few seconds before pulling away. "Oh. What was that for?" He smirked and teased. "Just felt like it." I said.

No absolutely not it was to make up for being a jerk to you earlier. But yes, I really wanted to kiss him. "I liked that you felt like it." He leaned in and kissed me again.

I moved my hands from his face to his neck and wrapped my arms around it, kissing him back. I felt his arms move to my waist and pulled me closer.

He pulled away and looked at me with nothing but love in his eyes. I looked at the sky. "Jeez, I didn't realize how late it had gotten. We should, go home." He let go of my waist and pulled me close to him in a hug.

"Yeah.. I'll hopefully see you later." He pecked my lips again. "I love you." He said. "I love you too.." He waved and left.

I went home.

*_*-~

"Adrien?" Chloe came to my room to say goodnight. "Is something wrong?" She asked. I shook my head. "He said 'I love you' to me." I mumbled. She came over and sat next to me. "Really? I thought you guys were already saying that." I looked at her.

"But we've only been dating for like a month. We wouldn't say it that quickly. But... I'm glad he did. Because I do love him. And I hope he loves me." Chloe grinned at me.

"He wouldn't say it if it wasn't true. Hang on... When did this happen?" She asked. "I just got back." I answered. "From seeing him?" I nodded.

"He came to visit me earlier when I was me... But I had just gotten out of the shower and it was really embarrassing and awkward and snapped at him. I was just acting yes because he doesn't know I'm Chat... So I had to do something. I caught up to him and gave him something to make up for it without him knowing why. And right before we parted ways he said that to me. I was a little shocked but I said it back. And here we are now." She blinked at me.

"Interesting. So you're at the 'I love you' stage. Miles and I have been there for a bit. But, we should really get to sleep. School in the morning." She stood up.

"Goodnight Adrien." She began to leave my room. "Night Chloe." She closed my door. I crawled into bed and turned off my lamp, crawling into bed and getting under the sheets and falling asleep.

*_*-~

"Wake up sleeping beauty!" The covers were thrown off me. "Hey!" I covered my head with my pillow. "Bright and early." I groaned and got up.

"I'm up." Chloe laughed. "Moody. You need a hug from your boyfriend. Give him a hug if-when-we fight a Supervillain." She suggested.

"Yeah. I'll be sure to do that." I got dressed and we headed to School.

We were greeted by our friends. "I heard we're doing something different today. Something to do with some physical education." Nino said. "I've never really been the best at sports." I mentioned.

"Don't worry dude, we'll teach you whatever sport it will be." He said.

*_*-~

"Okay, so we are going to play Soccer. I hope you all know how to play." Mr. D'Argentcourt said. I've never played Soccer before. So I don't know how to play.

We all got on the field, and the ball rolled towards me. I picked it up and threw it at Nino, but he didn't catch it. Only looked at me strangely like everyone else.

"You don't know how to play Soccer, do you?" Luka asked. It was a joint class. With our Homeroom and his.

"No. I don't." I tried not to sound bitter, but it sounded mostly like that. "Really? You're cute-I mean it's cute-I mean I'll teach you how to play." I tried so hard not to scowl at him.

"I don't know how to play because I skipped sports week in School after you moved away!" I jabbed an accusing finger in his chest. "I don't know know how to play any sports." I told him.

"O-oh... Can I make it up to you by teaching you how to play Soccer?" I raised my eyebrow. "Alright fine. How do you play?" He smiled. Luka took my hand and led me to the middle of the field.

"You can't use your hands in Soccer. Only the goalie can do that. You have to kick the ball into the opposite teams net, and this is a team sport so you have to pass to the people with the same jerseys or in a friendly sport the people with the same colored pinnies. This case it will be the pinnies since it's not a real game." Luka set the ball down and took a few steps back.

"I'm going to kick it into the net." He turned to Nino. "You mind being goalie?" Nino nodded. "Sure." He went to the net. "Give me all you've got!" He called.

Luka nodded, went up to the ball with a little speed and kicked it, sending it flying towards Nino. He jumped to try and stop it but it went right passed him.

"Whoa! Nice!" He gave a thumbs up. Nino kicked the ball back and Luka stopped it with his foot. "Here, this is how you dribble the ball." He started to move the ball around with his feet.

"See? Easy." He kicked the ball towards me. "You try." I looked down at the ball. I moved it with my feet, slowly moving forward.

Then I picked up the pace. "Hey... I think I'm getting the hang of this." I kicked the ball to the net Nino was in and it went passed him.

"Great kick Adrien!" Nino called. I smiled. "Thanks!" I called back. "You're a fast learner." Luka told me. I nodded slowly. "Yes.. I am." I walked back to the bench.

"Do we have teams yet?" Mrs. Bustier was there. "Well, we do have two classes here so I guess our class can go against Mrs. Clifford's class." I turned back around.

"Perfect." I walked back to Luka. "I'm going to kick your ass." I narrowed my eyes at him and went to put my pinnie on.

Before the game started, the rules were announced. One by one I learned the rules, "And no tackling." Damn it. I wanted to tackle him.

"If you want to tackle, take up Football or Rugby. But both are dangerous sports." It was like he read my mind.

"Ready, and begin!" The whistle was blown and we began playing.

*_*-~

I wasn't able to kick Luka's ass, he's really good at Soccer, like really good. Way too good. And it made me mad. Hopefully not mad enough to get Akumatized but pretty mad.

"I'm taking up Football." I said. I pushed passed everyone and stormed to the bench. Marinette came over. "Listen... I know you're mad that we lost-" I cut her off.

"I'm not mad because of that. I don't care that we lost. And I'm not mad." That's right, I'm not mad. I'm furious. "You're mad." She said. "I'm mad that he's so good at Soccer... If he hadn't of left I would already know how to play. I skipped a whole week of School when he left. I couldn't handle the fact that he was gone... So I took a break. It was just a coincidence that the week I skipped happened to be the week where they played a different sport everyday." I crossed my arms.

"But I'm fine." She raised her eyebrow at me. "If you say so." She put her hand on my shoulder and smiled. I smiled back.

"Argh!! That trophy should have been mine! They cheated!!"

I looked up in the sky. A Supervillain. Right on schedule, Father. "Let's go separate ways to look less suspicious." Marinette suggested. "Good idea." I ran in the opposite direction Marinette did and found a place to hide.

"PLAGG, CLAWS OUT!"

*_*-~

"What are we up against?" Carapace asked. "It seems like he's a professional soccer player. His team lost and he got really angry." Ladybug said.

That could have been me. But I wasn't that mad. Just a little angry. This guy was completely pissed off and furious and everything in the mad category.

"Lucky Charm!" A Soccer ball landed in her hands. "I have an idea." She walked up to him. He called himself Penalteam. It has 'team' in it, this is just a guess, but I have a feeling he can duplicate himself just enough to make a team.

"Hey! We challenge you to a game! We win, you surrendered. You win, you get our Miraculous. All of them." Is she crazy?! We're going up against a professional! How are we supposed to beat that?

He smirked. "Challenge accepted." He flew down to the ground and made six copies of himself, including him made seven. And there were seven of us.

Ladybug made us do a team huddle circle.

"We got this. Now we need to establish positions. Who has the best reflexes for goalie?" Carapace stepped forward. "I have my shield for a little extra help. I won't use my Shelter since that would be cheating. I'll only use the shield." He said. Ladybug nodded.

"Perfect. Chat, Viperion, Tigress, you're on defense. The rest of us will play offense." We put our fists together. "Let's do this." We broke apart and headed to our positions.

Good thing I was on defense in that game, I know how to play defense.

He made another duplicate with a whistle dressed like a referee. He blew the whistle.

We began to play.

*_*-~

"Pound it!" We won, he surrendered. Chloe did say I had to give Viperion a hug the next time I saw him. I couldn't do it while we were in battle. But I can do it now.

I walked up and hugged him. "Oh? What's with all the sudden affection?" He smirked at me. "I was in a mood this morning. And later in the day I just got more annoyed. I needed a hug from my boyfriend." He hugged me tight.

"Better?" I nodded and wrapped my arms around him. "Better." We got a bunch of 'Awes' from our friends. Viperion kissed my forehead before he pulled away.

"I hope I made you feel better." I nodded. "Definitely." He moved his hand and put it in mine. I interviewed our fingers. I smiled at him.

"Bye love birds!" I snapped out of it and soon it was just the two of us there. "We should go home." I nodded.

The two of us jumped to a rooftop, still hand-in-hand. I looked down at our hands. "Guess this is goodbye." I mumbled, looking down.

I felt his finger on my chin. "I'll see you tonight." He kissed me and winked. Then he was gone.

I blushed as I went home.

I fell asleep happy that night.

~-*_*

Whoa. That was fast, you know, in the last chapter as I was writing the shower scene I was imagining Adrien in his own house and in that moment I realized he didn't live there anymore and I had to add something that made it known he was in the Hotel. The whole time it was his bathroom and I also had Viperion in my image and the whole scene went down in his old house in my mind. And now I'm like 'Well he lives in the Hotel now but I can have his bathroom look similar, right?' just like Chloe made his room just like his old one. So I'm glad I had enough storage for this. I might actually have enough to finish the next five chapters. Cross your fingers! Bye!

Edit: I changed the title because I have something else in mind for that song. Laters!
~A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 6.5K 74
When Adrien can't handle his home life anymore, he puts a long time plan into action. He runs away, for good. The world quickly notices famous model...
74.8K 1.1K 19
Marinette's life was getting bad ever since Lila promise to her in which she told lies about what Marinette did but didn't do in which all of her fri...
12.4K 450 37
After the disatser of Luka's realationship with marinette he decided he would swear off dating until an oblivious and mentally ill boy enters his lif...
7K 213 19
*Edited* Ladybug and Chat Noir were always responsible, to an extent, but always made sure that any victims weren't seriously harmed. Unfortunately t...