The Missing Mafia Princess

By MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark A... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 89

2.6K 66 3
By MafiaAngel8394

My eyes fluttered open, and I turned my head to see Emiliano still sleeping peacefully, as I sat up slowly, took off the blankets, and carefully moved my legs to the edge of the bed before standing up.

I walked to the bathroom, closed the door behind me as I walked inside, then used the bathroom and washed my hands once I finished using the bathroom.

I walked out of the bathroom, walked to my closet, searched for a tank top and sweatpants. I walked out of my closet once I found a tank top and sweatpants then walked back into my bathroom.

I stripped out of Nick's clothes, tossed them in the hamper then turned on the shower and waited for it to warm up.

While I was waiting patiently I covered the bandage with Saran Wrap then stepped in the shower, stepped under the shower head and let the water run down my skin.

I picked up the shampoo, poured a little bit in my hand and massaged it in my hair then rinsed it out. I picked up my loofah, poured a little body wash on it and rubbed it all over my body then rinsed it off.

I turned the shower off, stepped out of the shower and grabbed two towels from the rack, used one to wrap my hair then used the second one to dry my body.

Once my body was dried, I took the Saran Wrap off my stomach then cleaned the wound and put a new bandage on before changing into the outfit I picked out.

I unraveled the towel from around my hair, grabbed my hair dryer and plugged it into the wall then turned it on. I then dried my hair, brushed through it well then applied mascara on my eyelashes.

I opened the bathroom door, exited the bathroom and I looked over at my bed to see Emiliano was gone making me shrug my shoulders then walk over to my nightstand.

I slid my phone in my pocket, attached my gun to the back of my waist band then grabbed my phone and slid it into my pocket.

I walked out of my room and headed down to the dining room, walked down the stairs and once I reached the bottom of the stairs I walked to the dining room then entered the dining room.

I walked in, sat down in my seat at the table. "Good morning, princess." Dad said making me turn my head and smile at him.

"Good morning." I said making him return the smile, then I saw Luca look at me which made me look at him.

"Hi." He said softly as a smile formed on his face.

"Hi, Luca." I said back making him grab my hand under the table, squeezed it gently.

Chefs walked into the dining room while carrying plates in their hands and they placed the plates in front of us then walked out of the dining room.

We picked up our utensils then started consuming the food together as a family.

After breakfast we all decided to go out and get ice cream since it was a beautiful day out. "It's been a while since we done this." Lorenzo spoke up making everyone agree with him.

I looked over to see Luca with ice cream on his hands which made me chuckle. "It won't stop dripping." Luca said while trying to lick the ice cream before it drips.

"I'll be back." Emiliano spoke up then let out a chuckle before walking away from the table.

"Jesus brother, we're gonna have to buy you a bib." Lorenzo said which made Luca glare at him.

"Lorenzo, I will shove this ice cream into your face, so don't test me." Luca said pointing his finger that was covered in chocolate and Lorenzo looked at me, I furrow my eyebrows.

"You yell at me for pointing my finger at you but then you're going to let him point his finger at me?" Lorenzo said out of disbelief which made me chuckle.

"I am not touching that finger." I said making Luca point it at me, and I grabbed napkins then grabbed his finger.

"Hey! let my finger go." Luca said making me shake my head, and smirk.

"Dadddd, help me." Luca said looking at Dad who was looking at the two of us with an amusement expression on his face while eating his ice cream.

"Are you going to continue pointing?" Dad said making Luca shake his head then I let go of his finger which made him glare at me.

"You're supposed to be my twin and you do this? I thought you loved me." Luca said making me chuckle at him being dramatic.

"I do love you but it's not nice to point at people." I said making him roll his eyes and continued eating his ice cream.

Emiliano came back with a bowl and spoon in his hand, handed it to Luca. "Here, put the ice cream in the bowl then eat it." Emiliano said making Luca grab the cup then did what Emiliano said.

I finished my ice cream then Alessandro grabbed the bowl it was in and stacked it under his. He leaned back in the chair, rested his arm on the back of the chair I was sitting on.

I looked over at Luca to see him trying to scrub the ice cream off his hands with napkins. "Why don't you just go to the bathroom and wash your hands." I said making Luca groan then stand up from his chair and walk to the bathroom.

"He's something else." Lorenzo said while shaking his head.

"I'm surprised she's not like him." Matteo said.

"That's because I have manners." I said making Alessandro place his hand on my shoulder.

"She's right, she has more manners than the younger ones." Emiliano said making Domenico and Giovanni drop their jaws.

"We have manners." Domenico protested which made me chuckle.

He turned his head to look at me and he glared at me which made me laugh. Luca came back from the bathroom, was wondering what was with Nico glaring at me and Giovanni told him then Luca glared at Emiliano.

"I have manners." Luca said making Emiliano point to the table that had chocolate ice cream that dripped from his cone. "It wasn't my fault that the ice cream melted fast." He added making everyone laugh.

"It is your fault. you were taking your good old time and that's why it melted fast." Matteo said making Luca glare at him.

Matteo let out a laugh then Luca turned his head to look at me and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Do something." He said making me look at him like he has two heads.

"What am I supposed to do tape his mouths so he can't laugh?" I questioned him which made him look at Matteo then back to me.

"Now that you mentioned it." Luca said making me shake my head.

"Alright, kids. Let's head home before this little family feud gets out of hand." Dad said as he stood up from his chair.

Alessandro stood up then helped me stand up carefully, then we all exited the ice cream shop. We walked to the car, Domenico opened the door and I got in carefully then he got in once I was in the middle.

Dad started the car, pulled out of the parking spot then drove home.

We arrived home, and we got out of the car then walked into the house. We walked into the living room and I sat down in between Alessandro and Emiliano then rested my head on Emiliano's shoulder.

Lorenzo reached forward, and grabbed the tv remote then turned on the television, turned on cops. I closed my eyes, let them rest.

Third Person

The Romano family was sitting on the couch watching Cops, and Alessio looked around at his kids who were watching the tv, a smile formed on his face.

After 12 years, the family can finally get back to doing what they used to do and do it together. Alessio knew his kids were going to be content so he stood up, then walked out of the living room and walked up to his office.

He sat down at his desk, started working on the files on his desk.

Back in the living room, yaszy was a sleep with her head on his shoulder while Luca was also sleeping with his head resting on the arm rest.

Alessandro noticed the twins sleeping, and a smile formed on his face making him get Emiliano's attention then pointed the twins out, which also made Emiliano smile.

Dante looked away from the tv and looked down at Luca to see him sleeping sloughing down with his head resting on the arm rest, nudged Matteo who looked at Luca then chuckled.

Matteo looked over to see Yaszy sleeping on Emiliano's shoulder and he nudged Dante then pointed at her which made Dante chuckle.

Alessandro was watching the two siblings cautiously since, it was like the two was secretly planning something and he was not going to let them wake his sister because she needed the sleep.

The brothers heard footsteps enter the living room, and didn't see no one making which made Lorenzo stand up then look down to see Kai walking in.

Kai walked around then jumped up into Yaszy's lap and curled up into a ball which brought a smile to the brothers face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

948K 17K 48
When Klara Ivy De Luca is finally reunited with her parents and her six brothers after eleven years of being kidnapped, Is she the same sweet and bub...
Macrina By Maya F

General Fiction

70.2K 2.6K 60
"Honestly, I think you're really gonna like New York." "New York? Like New York City, New York?" "The one and only," my cousin grinned, taking a swig...
313K 4.4K 41
He stalks her all through out the day and night, she please herself to the thought of him, they both have high end jobs but Believe the other one has...
14.9K 354 17
Aurelia is a powerful young girl on the outside who owns her own empire. She's smart and beautiful, and all people are afraid of her but on the insid...