Naya Adhyay (New Chapter)

By HaripriyaSeethala

Akshara and Abhimanyu's new phase of life post Neil's accident fiasco. More

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 19

1.7K 134 7
By HaripriyaSeethala

Manjari, Aarohi and Abhimanyu lowered their heads. They were so into blaming Akshara that the thought of punishing his actual perpetrators never crossed their mind.

I'm feeling soo loved....saying Neil walked away from them. He just doesn't want to look at them.

When Neil was walking towards his room, someone tugged his hand, when he looked at the source he found Harsh holding his arm in a strong grip.

U were never unwanted Neil....spoke Harsh. Neil took a deep breath and said....Not today Sir.

Today is better than ever....said Harsh. U have all rights to be angry with me or even hate me but not ur mother....spoke Harsh.

Neil looked at Manjari. While Manjari felt so happy when Harsh defended her. Blasting her bubble, Harsh spoke......Ur biological mother. 

All heads whipped towards Harsh, and a gush of shiver ran through Manjari's spine.

Sir stop, I'm not interested in ur so called justifications....said Neil.

Harsh whipped Neil face to face and said.....I'm wrong Neil, I'm at fault....no matter what the situation is or no matter what my state is I don't have any right to mistreat u even if ur biologically related or not, but I will vouch with my life about my Avni's innocence. 

Neil looked shocked at Harsh who is still defending his other women, while Manjari started shivering.

Enough Sir, stop I don't need any justification about the other women of ur life....said Neil.

Anger gushed Harsh's entire being, he held Neil's chin in a dead grip and said....don't u dare disrespect my Avni and what do u even know....

Manjari immediately rushed to Harsh and called.......Harshji.

Chupppp.....roared Harsh. Manjari flinched back with her whole being shivering this was the third time Manjari saw Harsh this fuming.

And u...Harsh said to Neil who is also visibly numb.....hear to me very clearly.....Avni was never the other woman...it was, is and will always be Manjari.

Thud....Manjari sunk to the floor as Harsh declared the harsh truth of their life openly. 

Everyone are shocked to the core on listening to Harsh words especially Neil and Abhimanyu. All eyed towards Manjari who is sitting on the floor crying. And looking at Manjari's state they all knew what Harsh said is true and this revelation is soon gonna change the dynamics of the Birla family.

.............

Neil was lost in his thoughts sitting on his bed, when Aarohi entered the room contemplating whether to voice out or not, the thoughts that were eating her brain.

Finally unable to take it anymore she sat infront of Neil and said.....Neil I need to ask something.

Neil looked at her. She took a deep breath and questioned.....Neil why did u credit Akshara when it was me, who brought ur birth truth into lime light.

Neil shuffled a laugh.....U know Aarohi, there was a time when I'm aware of every nerve of u, infact it was me who made efforts to bring bhai and bhabhi together by bringing out the truth of ur lies, and after the show down day..... I had this question eating up my mind.....Ur the same woman who is hell bent on marrying a renowned doctor, as he would bring u benefits that will help u climb the ladder professionally and socially.....well the same man/doctor has openly and publicly expressed his love for ur sister. But that didn't stop u to enter a loveless marriage, well willingly as it brought u all ur wishes and desires on a platter (Aarohi was stunned with Neil's words....it was Neil who cracked the façade of her lies).

The same woman was willing to marry a man who is way out of her league....why?. I had answer to this question earlier only, in the form of a pre-nup, but the man was so dumb and so into his feelings that he ignored all the visible truths and married the woman going against the family.

Had to admit earlier days of marriage were bliss, later started her game emotionally blackmailing to re-enter the family, faking domestic violence, with drawing the police complaint of the fake dv, IVF without husband's knowledge, fake pregnancy, emotional abuse on her sister with the fake pregnancy, torturing/blackmailing her sister's husband to bend into her demands and the end achieving her limelight by instigating the family against her sister ousting her from the house.

Aarohi sat in shock. What wondering how I knew ur misdoings?....questioned Neil. I was fool earlier Aarohi, thanks to my accident I grew smart.

Ne...Neil....I never wanted to throw Akshara out of the house. I didn't know the truth, I thought that she was responsible for ur condition.....u were hurt Neil.

I was hurt when u used my feelings for ur gain, I was hurt when u faked ur pregnancy....why are u still in this house?....questioned Neil.

Aarohi maintained her silence as she had no words to counter Neil.

I don't blame u Aarohi, I blame myself for falling into ur manipulation, falling into ur schemes, and coming to ur question.....when u didn't have guts to come forward and face the negative consequences then u don't have right to enjoy the credits. I hope u got ur answer....said Neil with a straight face.

............

The Birla house is in complete silence, everyone are lost in their thoughts that was when the mobiles of Parth, Neil and Abhimanyu rang.

Parth, Neil and Abhimanyu gathered all the Birla's in the living room.....the kids have called they want us to come to Sharma house asap.....said Parth.

Why? questioned Anand. Don't know Papa.....said Parth. Keeping aside all the questions, Birla members rushed to the Sharma house with lots of thoughts running in their minds.

On entering the house they noticed that the Sharma's are also standing at the entrance of their house. Akshara and Abhimanyu had a brief eye contact, both avoided their eyes one in anger and other in guilt.  

Is everything ok? Are the kids fine?....questioned Mahima. The kids are fine and everything is ok. They want us to come to the terrace on their call....said Sumitra.

That was when Ruhi looked down from the terrace and spoke.....Poppy...papa come to the terrace.

One by one all moved to the terrace, however it is engulphed in darkness and on sound of a clap the lights switched on......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOCMAN/POPPY/CHACHU/UNCLE.....whished the kids and moved aside so that the decoration will be visible. 

On looking at the decoration tears spilled from Abhimanyu's eyes. That was when the Birla's also remembered that today is their Abhi's birthday. Manjari felt a little odd feeling in her heart as she completely forgot that today is her son's birthday. 

Akshara felt hurt as she also missed her Abhi's birthday, which she never did. She looked at Abhimanyu who is engulphed in the kids warm hugs. 

After the sorry's and whishes, Abhimanyu cut the cake and fed the 1st bite to the kids who made his almost agonizing birthday into a memorable one.

Ruhi nudged Abhir and said....Billa boy go. Shivu and Dhruv also nudged him the same. Abhir nodded his head and walked towards Abhimanyu and handed him a gift wrapped colorfully. 

Abhimanyu smiled at Abhir and slowly opened the gift. He looked at the gift and then at Abhir. Abhimanyu scooped to Abhir's height with tears while the families are looking at them.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA......Abhir whished wiping Abhimanyu's tears. Abhimanyu hugged Abhir tightly whispering a continuous thanks. The Birla's felt happy and Akshara couldn't express what she felt.

.............

The families gathered in the living room of the Sharma's as kids with the help of Abhinav has arranged for food too. The Sharma's noticed the unusual environment between the Birlas's and choose to stay silent.

Akshara is contemplating whether to wish or not, while Abhimanyu's heart is craving to be with his Akshu, to hear a word from her not even once his eyes trailed away from her. 

Akshara moved to the kitchen followed by Abhimanyu who gave in to his hearts desire. Akshara's back is facing Abhimanyu who just kept admiring her. When Akshara turned around without a notice they came very close to each other with their faces almost touching. Coming out of their revere both moved back. 

Do u need something....questioned Akshara. Ha...haa..water....answered Abhimanyu suttering.

Ok u sit in ur place I'll bring it for u....said Akshara. Abhimanyu turned around to walk back to his place when he heard.....Abhimanyu from Akshara's mouth.

He turned around expectantly......after a long pause Akshara wished......Happy Birthday Abhimanyu. 

Abhimanyu let out a tear of happiness, as it has been years since Akshara wished him. Unable to control himself he rushed to Akshara and engulfed in a tight hug. 

Akshara's mind wanted to push him while her heart said the opposite, so she just stood still neither pushed him nor reciprocated it and that was enough for Abhimanyu.

Abhira's this moment is witnessed by all many felt happy, some in dilemma and one in anger.

Kids innocent act of expressing their love was enough to calm the tensed heart of Abhimanyu atleast for a couple of hrs he was able to enjoy his birthday much to the relief of the other family members who were in guilt of making Abhimanyu go through much needed realization of his life on his birthday. 

It's time for the Birla's to leave, Abhimanyu walked towards Abhinav.....Mr.Sharma, Abhir told that u helped them in their surprise.....thank u so much.

Bhaiji.....what all I did is for my Abhir and Akshara's happiness no need to thank me...replied Abhinav.

A jolt of possessiveness passed in Abhimanyu's body on hearing Abhinav addressing his Akshu and Abhir "my". Abhinav noticed Abhimanyu's face expressions and smirked.

Abhir might have troubled u this time, but don't worry Sharmaji this would be the last, next time we will be celebrating all the happy moments in my home in my family's presence....said Abhimanyu eyeing Abhir and Akshara who are busy pulling Harsh's leg.

Well looking forward to it Mr.Birla.....said Abhinav with a smile.

..................

On an early morning a man sitting on the bench in a park admiring the kids who were playing and laughing. He is none other than Abhimanyu. 

It is an 8th wonder that the dedicated doctor for the first time ever took a leave from his work, a much needed leave. He took an appointment with his family lawyer at 10 AM to withdraw the custody case. 

As usual his mother created a drama as he is going against her wishes, to which he never budged. Yesterday's events drained as well as generated a hope to atleast dream a happy life with his desired family. 

Yesterday out of possessiveness he claimed Akshara and Abhir as his in Abhinav's presence, but neither he knew how to bring them back in his life especially Akshara nor he had any disregard for the Sharma's in Abhir's and Akshara's life. Infact he is very grateful for them as it is because of them that his Akshara and Abhir are happy and safe in this world. He would never disrespect their help, presence and importance in Akshara's life. 

He had time left to his lawyer's appointment, he choose to spend it in a peaceful place to get away from his mother and her manipulation, and choose to spend in a park.

There he noticed toddlers being walked and cuddled by their parents, the sight which he is envious of as he completely missed out in his son's life.

Breaking his thoughts a known/unknown person sat next to him.

Hello Dr.Birla....greeted the person. Abhimanyu recognized who it was but couldn't remember the name. 

I know u don't remember me...said the person.

No...no....I do recognize u, but I don't remember ur name....said Abhimanyu.

Understandable.....I'm Ragini Khanna....she introduced herself.

Hello Miss.Khanna....Abhimanyu greeted back.

Ragini would be fine.....Mr.Birla.....she said.

Same with me too.....Abhimanyu is fine Ragini.

Ok Abhimanyu....Ragini said with a smile.

And I'm sorry for what all happened with u because of my mother, please do accept my apology for both u and ur parents.....said Abhimanyu.

Do u know about us? or do u know about the alliance? questioned Ragini.

Abhimanyu nodded in no. Then don't apologize Abhimanyu and definitely not on ur mother's behalf, she is not a child and definitely not innocent, she is experienced enough to judge and make a right decision. She is capable enough to differentiate between right and wrong....so don't apologize on her behalf for the situation she created with complete knowledge, and ha let me be clear..... I would definitely expect an apology from her itself....Ragini said.

Abhimanyu kept his silence agreeing to Ragini's words about his mother.

After a while Ragini questioned.....what's ur story.....

That's all for today......

I strongly believe that Manjari is not that innocent as she portray and definitely a self centered, egoistic and manipulative woman. I always feel that there is some back story to Harsh, so I like to explore it.....

Hope u like it....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 3.6K 31
What if instead of Neil it was Manjari who died in that unfortunate incident. How will it impact the Abhimanyu and Akshara relationship? Will they re...
25.4K 1.6K 5
"YOU ARE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE" That's all she needed to snap out of her illusion and hate him forever. Leaving was all that was left but a...
19.3K 1.3K 15
A rewrite of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlatha Hai's third gen track. Karthik and Naira are alive and have four kids-- Kairav, twins- Akshara and Aarohi, and...