Gone Without You

By LeafCake

"You're supposed to be dead, I watched them bury you," She thought all of the hurt she felt had finally stopp... More

Prologue
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Thank Yous
Scrapped Ideas.
New Chapters?

An Idea.

320 19 13
By LeafCake

So basically, I really love this book and I have so many ideas for it and I want to share them with you guys.

I'm not going to write a sequel because I want everyone to be happy and living a good life so what I am going to do is write a oneshot book with little stories and stuff set in the world.

There won't be any order to it but it'll just make the book feel a little more real and I think it'll be really great to try it out.

The stories will be like what Leafy and Groves lives were like before Firey came back, how Firey deals with being a dad and things like that.

There will be angst don't worry but my main focus is just cute Fireafy.

Tell me what you think of this idea.

XOXO
LeafCake

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159 0 17
"You're unbearable!" He kicks her with utter contempt. "Please tell me where I'm wrong, causing you discomfort was not my intention," she said crying...
695 162 9
(Completed) Life was giving her a second chance. But her past was stopping her. Will she move on?
269 14 12
No one likes her she ruined everything she stole the prize no one likes her everybody hates her she run the bfb she did not deserve it everybody hate...
4.6K 53 32
TW •Blood ig (I'll add some gore drawings here eventually.) •Violence •Death..duh •Bitches😎👍 Liy once lived in a almost normal life. Everything wa...