Get The Fuck Home - 2P Vanoss...

By bandhoez9194

Minecraft 2P AU The Crew found themselves in this new world 4 years ago and have spent every day trying to fi... More

Who the Fuck?
How the Fuck?
Calm the Fuck Down
Oh My Fuck
Creepy as Fuck
Terrifying as Fuck
Almost Fucking Dead
Almost Fucking There
Fuck that Dragon
Get the Fuck Together ❤️
Fucking Rainbow Flowers
Wake the Fuck Up
A Fucking Whirlwind
Epilogue: A Fucking Surprise

Let's Go Fucking Home!

13 0 0
By bandhoez9194

Brock sat on his bed, looking around his room. Almost 5 years this house had been his home. It kept him safe, gave him shelter, gave him a lot of memories.

This is where he'd met his friends, his family. This was where he'd kissed Brian the first time. This was where he'd  met Moo, Terroriser and the others.

He was over the moon to finally go home. To be away from the constant danger, away from the fear of not knowing if someone was going to survive. But at the same time...

A knock came at the door and he got up to open it, smiling fondly at Brian's bright smile. "Hey Brocky, you ready?" He asked and Brian looked back one more time.

"If the portal works as it does, we can come back. Marcel and Scotty think they made the right adjustments, this isn't goodbye forever," Brian said quietly and Brock nodded.

He'd asked to be able to come back, to see Moo's grave whenever possible. He had Moo's spare hoodie in his bag, and his sunglasses, but the idea of leaving Moo here alone forever, it pained him. He couldn't do it.

"Come on darling, everyone is gathering at the portal," Brian said softly and Brock finally turned away from his bedroom, taking Brian's hand. "Can we go see Moo before we leave?" He asked quietly and Brian kissed the back of his hand.

"Of course, they'll understand," he said and they left the room. Brock picked up his bag at the doorway and headed to a spot behind his house. He'd buried Moo under a tree where he'd like to sit to smoke, after Brock had enforced the rule of no smoking in his house.

The simple granite headstone sparkled in the sunlight, Moo's name carved into it. Brian let Brock walk forward alone, the man kneeling by the stone. He touched the ground, feeling that warmth in his chest again.

"Hey man, we're headed home today. I'm going to come back to see you, I promise. Even if the portal doesn't work the way it should, I'll find a way. I won't forget you, okay?" He said softly, almost seeing the eye roll Moo would have given him and the wave of his hand telling him to go on.

"I'll see you later," Brock whispered, standing to return to Brian. Brian smiled softly at him, taking his hand to lead him to the others.

Everyone was already gathered, bags on their backs. Terroriser beamed at Brock, taking his free hand to squeeze it. Evan smiled faintly at him, looking around at everyone.

"This is it. Everyone has their amulets, yes?" He asked and everyone nodded, pulling them out of pockets or from under shirts to show them. They were made to bring their doubles with them, Marcel and Scotty having tested them by going back and forth from the Nether in different portals to see if their double would follow them.

Brock was the only one without an amulet, though Marcel had given him two. They'd made them before they'd gone to fight the dragon, and Brock had them stored in his bag, wrapped in Moo's sweater.

"Whenever you get the chance, try to reach out online, okay? We'll find a way to meet up again, this isn't goodbye forever," Tyler said, eyes moving around the room. Evan held Jon's hand a bit tighter, Marcel and Scotty leaning into each other.

Brock looked at Brian, eyes worried. He couldn't lose him, not after everything. Brian kissed him softly, lingering a moment before pulling back and whispering, "I'll come to America for you, without hesitation."

Brock smiled fondly at him, kissing him once before looking at the green shimmer of the portal. Everyone stood there quietly a moment, just staring at the portal.

"Me first," Brock said, turning to kiss Brian once more before walking to the portal. He paused, looking at the shimmer before straightening his shoulders.

He stepped into it, turning to look at his family as the shimmer took him away and then he stepped out into an alley way. He blinked, frowning confused as he looked around, head tilted.

He stepped out of the alley, eyes widening as he recognized where he was. He was in his hometown in Utah, his parents house would be just down the road.

Brock stepped back into the alley, checking his bag and grinning as he saw the enchantments held. He stood up straight and started walking down the road, shying away from the people around him.

It'd been too long since he'd been around more than just his boys without them being enemies, and he almost itched for his sword. But that was packed away, not having any need for it anymore.

He stood on the porch of his parents house, recognizing the car in the drive. This was still their home, and he wondered if they'd answer. He took a deep breath and knocked twice, stepping back and sliding his hands into his pockets.

The door opened and Brock's heart swelled at the sight of his mom, her eyes widening in shock as she stared. "Who is it?" He heard his dad, head appearing behind her and freezing as he saw Brock.

"Hi Mom, Dad," he whispered and his mom blinked back tears. "Brock? Baby is that really you?" She asked softly and Brock nodded, fidgeting with the straps of his bag.

"It's me Mama, I'm home," he said and she flung herself forward, wrapping him into a tight hug. Brock clung to her, the familiar scent of her lavender perfume bringing tears to his eyes.

"You're alive," Brock's dad whispered and Brock met his eyes, nodding. "I'm alive. I was taken somewhere, I don't know where, but I finally found my way home," he said quietly and his dad frowned but nodded, reaching out to take Brock's hand.

"Come inside, let's get you something to eat and talk, there's a lot you need to tell us," he said and Brock nodded, his mom not letting him go. They headed inside, and Brock's shoulders relaxed fully for the first time since Moo had died.

He was home.

~~~~~~~~~

Brian watched his boyfriend vanish, heart aching. "Me next," he said as he stepped forward, Terroriser joining him. Evan nodded at him, giving him a faint smile that Brian returned.

"Ready Terror?" He asked and his double nodded, smiling nervously at him. Brian glanced at his mental arm, fingers touching his cheek. He didn't know if they'd go back to normal, but he half hoped they didn't. He'd gotten used to them.

Brian straightened his back, stepping into the portal. Terroriser stepped in with him, taking his hand. The shimmer enveloped them and Brian stumbled forward, an ache in his arm and head pounding a moment before vanishing.

He looked at his hand, eyes wide as he saw normal skin. He touched his cheek and didn't feel that metal plating, his vision normal. He looked around, relieved to see Terroriser beside him, also without the metal plating.

Terroriser's wide green eyes met his, happiness shining through. "We'll have to give you a normal name, Terroriser isn't exactly common," Brian said amused and Terroriser laughed. "How about this, we'll call you Michael, it's my middle name but it'll work."

Terroriser tilted his head, finally nodding. "I like Michael," he said and Brian grinned. He looked around, trying to figure out where he was. He was definitely in Ireland, that familiar smell in the air, but where?

He stepped out of the trees, looking around a moment before recognizing the dirt road in front of him. "This is my mom's house," he gasped, tightening his grip on his bag.

Terroriser tilted his head curiously as Brian started jogging up the road, eyes locked on the door. His mom's car sat in the driveway, and he swallowed nervously.

He stopped at the doorway, glancing at Terroriser a moment before gathering his nerves. He knocked on the door and stepped back, Terroriser hiding behind him as his shyness came out again.

The door opened and Brian bit back a gasp as his mom appeared, eyes wide as she took in Brian and Terroriser. "What- Brian? And- huh?" She asked, confused and shocked, and Brian bit his lip.

"It's me Mom, I'm home. This is Te- uh, Michael," he said, unsure how to explain it looking like he was bringing a twin home. Terroriser waved shyly at Brian's mom, eyes a bit scared.

She blinked slowly, looking at Brian. "Brian," she whispered, reaching out to take his hand. Brian squeezed her fingers and squeaked as she yanked him into a tight hug, almost knocking the breath out of his lungs.

"You're home, you're alive? What happened? How- where did he come from? Where did you come from?" She demanded, holding him at arms length to look him over.

"It's a long story Mom, but can he stay? He's my brother, really," he asked and she tilted her head, looking at Terroriser a moment. "Did you get cloned?" She asked and Brian laughed lightly. "Not exactly. A lot has happened," he said and she pursed her lips.

"Come on in, you two. Let's get some drinks and snacks and we can talk," she said, waving Terroriser forward. The double lit up, smiling shyly at her as he followed Brian inside.

~~~~~~~~

Tyler watched as Brian and Terroriser vanished, tightening his grip on his straps. He felt a hand take his and he looked down, seeing Daithi standing by him. He looked at him curiously and Daithi just looked at him, hesitant determination on his face.

"I'll see you on the other side, Daithi," Tyler said softly and the Irishman nodded, biting his lip before leaning forward and kissing the corner of Tyler's mouth. "I'll see you there," he said quietly, letting go of Tyler's hand and stepping back.

Tyler stared at him in shock a moment, blinking a couple times. Daithi was avoiding his eyes, making Tyler frown. "Nah nah nah, I'm getting a proper fucking kiss if that's what you're going to do right before I leave, asshole" Tyler demanded and Daithi looked at him shocked.

Tyler rolled his eyes and yanked the other into a full kiss, lingering a moment before stepping back. Daithi stood there dazed, Tyler grinning at the loud cheers Evan and Jon were giving.

Tyler winked at Daithi, feeling playful. "Message me as soon as you can, I'll find you," he said and Daithi grinned at him, ignoring Nogla who was rolling his eyes behind him.

Tyler looked to Zip, who just smiled faintly at him. "Ready buddy?" He asked and Zip nodded, holding the strap of his bag tightly as he followed Tyler to the portal. They stepped in, Tyler looking back a moment for one last glance at Daithi before the shimmer around him spit him and Zip out on a dirt road.

Tyler straightened up, looking around curiously. This was Tennessee, absolutely, but where? This wasn't near his house. "Follow me," he said to Zip, who just nodded quietly as he looked around curiously.

They walked for a few minutes before Tyler recognized the mailbox at the end of the road, freezing in the middle of the path. "Oh fuck, this is my parents house," he breathed, looking at the house at the end of the driveway.

He rushed forward, hearing two dogs barking. The dogs ran around the corner, stopping to stare at him a moment. "Kino? Archie?" Tyler said softly, the dogs tilting their heads at him before barking again, approaching him slowly.

Tyler knelt on the ground, hands out. They moved forward slowly, sniffing the air. "Here babies, I'm here," he said softly as Kino got close to his hand and sniffed it. His body started wiggling fast, jumping on Tyler as he fell over with a laugh.

Archie followed and Tyler found himself laid on the ground with two hyper dogs on top of him, licking the hell out of his face. "Who are you?" He heard from the house and he sat up, swallowing as he recognized his dad.

"Dad?" He asked softly and his dad's eyes widened, moving forward quickly. "Tyler?" He gasped and Tyler nodded, finally getting the dogs off him as he stood and brushed the dirt off his clothes.

"It's me, Dad, this is Zip," he said, gesturing to his double. Tyler's dad looked back and forth between him and Zip, pure bewilderment on his face. "Where'd you come from? You're alive? Where've you been?" He demanded and Tyler rubbed at his neck.

"It's a long story Dad, can Zip stay? He's my brother now," he asked carefully, biting his lip. His dad looked at them for a moment, looking down at Kino and Archie who still hadn't stopped running around Tyler and sniffing Zip. The double was giggling lightly as he patted Kino's head, Tyler grinning at him.

"Yeah, okay, um, come on in you two. Where'd he come from?" Tyler's dad asked, and Tyler shrugged. "He showed up one day, I guess the people who took me made him, but he's not a lot like me, he's adorable," he said teasingly and Zip made a face at him.

Tyler's dad shook his head, running a hand through his hair. "Right, we have a lot to talk about. Come on in son, its fucking great to see you," he said finally, smiling at Tyler who just grinned back.

They followed him inside, Tyler relaxing as he stepped through the door. He'd have this talk with his dad, and mom once she got home, and then he'd go find Daithi. Priorities you know.

~~~~~~~~

Daithi watched as Tyler vanished, heart swelling. He'd kissed him back. Evan grinned at him, making Daithi laugh. "Right, me next!" Daithi said excitedly, Nogla following with an impassive look on his face.

They stepped into the portal, the blue shimmer enveloping them a moment before spitting them out into an alleyway. Daithi straightened up, pleased to see Nogla was beside him.

"It worked then," he said calmly, a faintly interested look in his eye as he looked around. "That it did, bro. Now where are we?" He mused and Nogla raised an eyebrow. "How am I to know?" He asked and Daithi waved a hand at him.

"I was thinking out loud, give me a sec," he said as he headed to the end of the alley. "Oh fuck, that's my parents house!" He gasped, pointing at a small house at the end of the road.

Nogla tilted his head, nodding once. Daithi took off down the road, eyes locked on the doorway. Nogla was right behind him, a frown on his face but Daithi didn't care. He was home.

He skidded to a stop at the doorway, swallowing as he breathed a bit heavy. Air here was thicker than the other world, he'd forgotten how unclean the sky was.

Nogla stood behind him, tilting his head as Daithi raised his hand and knocked on the door. He stood back, tucking his hands nervously in his pockets.

"Coming!" He heard his mom call and his heart jumped, excitement filling him. The door opened and Daithi looked at his mom, smiling sheepishly at her.

"David?" She gasped and Daithi nodded, swallowing. "It's me Mum," he said quietly and she stared at him, mouth open. She looked past him and frowned confused, glancing back at Daithi.

"Oh, mum, this is, uh Nogla, that's what he prefers to be called. He showed up about 8 months ago, I don't know how," he said and Nogla nodded once, looking awkwardly polite. "Nice to meet you, ma'am," he said and Daithi's mom blinked confused.

"He-" she said and Daithi nodded, "Looks like me, yeah. I think the people who took me made him, but he's a completely different person to me. But he's a cool guy."

"People who took you? Who took you? What did they do to you? Are you okay?" She demanded and Daithi took her hands. "I'm okay Mum, I promise. There's a lot to explain, but I'll tell you everything I can," he reassured her and she blinked at his hands, turning them over in hers.

"Oh God, you're actually here. You're alive," she whispered before yanking him into a hug, Daithi enveloping her in his arms. "I'm here Mum, I'm here," he whispered and she squeezed him tighter a moment before stepping away.

"Come in boys, your brother and sister will love to see you. We have a lot to talk about," she said excitedly, waving them inside. Daithi grinned at Nogla, who just gave him the faintest of smiles, and they followed her inside.

The familiar smell of vanilla and coffee enveloped him and Daithi relaxed, heart happy. He'd have a talk with his mom and siblings and then would go find Tyler. He'd finally gotten him, he wasn't giving up on him.

~~~~~~~~~

Evan watched as Daithi and Nogla vanished, turning to Jon. Jon wasn't wearing his mask or makeup, having decided to go home without it. Everyone's faces had been hilarious, but the shock when Delirium showed up without the makeup or mask too had Evan laughing.

Jon smiled brightly at him, tiptoeing to kiss him softly. "I'll find you, Ev, I promise. Go home, I'm right behind you," Jon said softly and Evan touched his cheek.

"I love you," he whispered and Jon kissed his palm. "I love you too, snowman," he said and Evan smiled faintly before looking at Vanti. "Ready dude?" He asked and Vanti nodded, a faint look of nerves on his face.

Evan stepped forward, giving the rest of his family smiles. "See you all soon," he said and they all waved, Evan and Vanti stepping into the portal.

Once the green shimmer vanished, Evan shivered as the cool Canadian air hit him. He looked around curiously, glancing at Vanti. "Oh fuck, your eyes aren't red anymore," he said shocked and Vanti touched his cheek.

"Interesting. Did the enchantments on our bags hold?" He asked curiously and Evan shrugged his bag off, opening it. "Fuck yeah, they did!" He cheered, grinning at his double.

Vanti gave a small smile before looking around some, tilting his head. "So where are we?" He asked and Evan closed his bag, standing up and tossing it over his shoulder. He walked a little out of the alley and looked around, eyes widening slightly as he started recognizing where he was.

"I'm home, oh fuck," he whispered as he saw his mom's car in front of a familiar house, his mouth drying as his heart skipped a beat. "Hmm?" Vanti asked and Evan looked at him. "That's my parents house," he said, excitement growing.

He took off down the road, Vanti following him. He jogged to a stop in front of the doorway, staring a moment. "Well?" Vanti asked impatiently and Evan nodded, swallowing as he walked up the steps.

He rang the doorbell, stepping back and wiping his hands on his pants. The door opened and Evan gasped lightly as he took in his mom, her eyes widening as she stared.

"Mom?" Evan whispered and she blinked rapidly a moment, mouth opening. "Evan?" She asked and he nodded, reaching for her hesitantly. She took his hand, a sob falling from her lips as Evan flung himself into her hold, burying his head in her neck.

"Evan, oh my God Evan, you're alive, you're here," she cried, clinging to his shirt. "I'm alive Mom, I'm alive, I'm so sorry," he whispered as he clung to her, burying his head into her neck.

Vanti cleared his throat behind them and Evan pulled away, not acknowledging his mom wiping her eyes as he looked at him. "Mom, this is Vanti, he's, well, my brother now, kinda? Bit of an ass," he said, grinning at Vanti who just rolled his eyes.

Evan's mom frowned, tilting her head at him. "He looks like you?" She asked confused and Evan rubbed his neck. "I don't know what happened, but the people who took me brought him to me and my friends I met about 8 months ago, I don't know where he came from but he's a good dude, can he stay?" He asked and she smiled kindly at Vanti.

"Of course he can, Evan said your name was Vanti?" She said sweetly and Vanti flushed, nodding quietly at her. "Yes ma'am, or uh, Everest," he said, Evan raising an eyebrow at him.

Vanti shot him a look and Evan realised he made that up on the spot, making Evan chuckle. "Well, welcome Everest, you two come on in and warm up, I'll make us some hot chocolate and we can talk, okay?" Evan's mom said sweetly, holding her hand out to Vanti.

He took it curiously, letting her pull him into a hug. Evan grinned at the shocked look on Vanti's face, the look melting into a happiness Evan had never seen.

She pulled back and took Evan's hand, pulling him inside. Evan lit up at the sight of his cat, the small animal winding around his ankles. Vanti shook his head and Evan just grinned at him, setting his bag down by the door. He was home.

~~~~~~~~~

Jon watched Evan and Vanti leave, taking a deep breath. Scotty nudged his arm and he smiled at him, looking over to Delirium. "Ready to go dude?" He asked and Delirium nodded, looking nervous.

"I'll see you guys later, yeah?" Jon said to Scotty, Marcel and Anthony, the three giving him hugs before letting him and Delirium walk to the portal. Jon stepped in without hesitation, Delirium right next to him.

Jon tripped over a rock as he was pushed out of the portal, Delirium laughing silently behind him. "Oh shuch up," Jon grumbled and Delirium grinned at him. Jon looked at him closer and blinked surprised.

"Your eyes aren't red anymore, they're green now," he said amazed and Delirium touched his cheek confused. "Huh, crazy. But come on, let's see where we are," Jon said, having a sense of familiarity of this alley.

They walked down the road and Jon looked around, more and more pieces being put together. "Oh my God. That's Luke's house, and my parents down there," he gasped, torn between going to both.

He went to Luke's first, since it was closer. He knocked excitedly, stepping back and bouncing in place. The door opened and a woman stood there, eyes confused. "Who are you?" She asked and Jon rubbed his neck.

"Is Luke home?" He asked and she nodded. "Luke? Someone's at the door for you!" She called and Jon held his breath as he heard footsteps. His brother walked around the corner, eyes widening as he took in the two on the porch.

"Jonny?" He gasped and Jon beamed at him. "Hi Luke," he said softly and Luke jumped forward, pulling him into a tight hug. "Oh my fuck, you're alive? Where the fuck have you been?" He demanded, holding Jon at arms length to look him over.

"It's a long story, do you mind coming with me to my parents house? That way I can tell the story once?" He asked and Luke nodded, finally looking over at Delirium.

"That's fucking freaky, who's this?" He asked and Jon said, "This is Delirious, he showed up where I was held some months ago, we've become good friends," he said and Delirium waved, tilting his head.

"Oh, he can't speak. But he knows sign language," Jon said and Luke nodded, eyes still confused. "Wait, where you were held? Who took you? Are you okay? How'd you get away?" He demanded, looking over Jon again.

Jon knew he had some new scars, especially the long one down his cheek and jaw from a skeleton fight a few months before, and knew it'd probably worry him.

"Like I said, long story, I only want to tell it once though," he said quietly and Luke tilted his head, finally nodding. "Genay, I'm going with Jon! I'll be back later okay?" He called and the woman from before reappeared, nodding as she looked at Jon curiously.

"Of course, this is Jon? The one you said vanished 5 years ago?" She asked curiously and Luke nodded, grinning at Jon. "Hi," Jon said cheerfully and she smiled at him.

"Hello, it's wonderful to see you're still alive. The police called the search off about 3 years ago, though Luke never gave up on you," she said and Jon smiled at his brother.

"He's part of the reason my friends and I worked so hard to get home," he said, remembering late night talks with Evan about their families. He smiled fondly and Luke grinned.

"You found someone?" He asked and Jon flushed as Delirium giggled silently. "Evan, he should be home now too," he said quietly and Luke grinned.

"Well, you can tell me all about this Evan while we walk to your parents house, yeah?" He teased and Jon rolled his eyes, grinning. He'd missed his brother, and was over the moon he was home.

~~~~~~~~~~

Marcel turned to Scotty as Jon and Delirium vanished, pulling him into a deep kiss. "I'll find you, okay? As soon as I'm able to, I'll find you," he said softly and Scotty touched his cheek. "Not if I find you first," he said teasingly with a wink and Marcel laughed.

"I love you," he said amused and Scotty grinned. "I love you too. Now go, I'm right behind you," he said and Marcel grinned, looking to Basically.

"Ready?" He asked and Basically nodded with a beaming smile, hands holding his bag excitedly. Marcel brushed one last kiss against Scotty's cheek before stepping into the portal, Basically next to him.

He stepped out of the shimmer, looking up to see a familiar building. His eyes widened, shoulders tensing a moment as he recognized the people sitting on the porch.

"Come on Base," he said quietly and he walked forward, the three people on the porch looking over. "Mom? Dad? Kris?" He said quietly and all three stared at him, eyes wide.

Kris jumped off the porch and ran at him, throwing her arms around him. "Marcel?" He heard his mom whisper and Marcel smiled faintly at her, feeling awkward and guilty as Kris pulled back to look at him.

"You're alive? Where were you?" She whispered and Marcel awkwardly stepped out of her hold, standing next to Basically. "It's a long story, and uh, this is -," he said, gesturing to Basically but realizing he should probably have a normal name.

"I'm Bastian, but I like the name Basically. Hi!" He said cheerfully, beaming at Kris and Marcel's parents. Kris smiled faintly at him and turned back to Marcel, trying to take his hand.

Marcel avoided it, placing his hands on his bag. "Marcel?" She asked confused and Marcel sighed. "It's been 5 years, Kris, I thought you moved on," he said quietly and she tilted her head. "You met someone else, didn't you. Who is she?" She asked and Marcel winced.

"His name is Scotty, he's my best friend. Kept me alive," he said finally and she nodded slowly. "Okay. Okay, that's okay. I'm just happy you're alive," she said finally and Marcel kissed her cheek.

He looked at his parents, who hadn't moved the whole time. "Hi," he said quietly and Kris pulled him and Basically to the porch. His mom reached out, touching his hand and Marcel took it, looking at her hesitantly.

She pulled him into a hug, Marcel hugging her tightly. "5 years, Marcel, it's been 5 years, where did you go? What happened?" She demanded and Marcel shrugged.

"I don't know. I fell asleep in my bed and the next morning I woke up someplace completely different. There were some other guys there who'd done the same thing, and I wasn't the last one. Basically here showed up maybe 8 or 9 months ago? I don't know for sure, time runs together, I don't even know what today is," he said quietly and his mom shook her head.

"It's April 24th," she said and Marcel blinked slowly, tilting his head. "My birthday is in two weeks?" He asked shocked and she nodded, tears shining. "I- I thought the day would pass without you again," she whispered and Marcel hugged her tightly.

"Can I stay here? For a little? And with Basically?" He asked and she patted his cheek. "You'll always have a home with us baby. Now, come inside, you too Bastien, and you tell me about this Scotty," she said and Marcel flushed, glancing at Kris guiltily.

Kris just smiled at him, talking curiously with Basically. "Okay Mom," he said finally and she smiled at him, leading him inside. Marcel sighed happily, looking around the familiar decor.

No matter what came around next, he didn't care. He was home.

~~~~~~~~~

Scottys cheek tingled as he watched Marcel and Basically vanish, heart aching. Anthony set his hand on Scotty's arm, smiling at him.

"I'll come visit you in Colorado, get me some of that good green yeah? It's been 5 years, I'm dying for it," Anthony said with a laugh and Scotty grinned. "Don't I fucking know it. I'll see you soon man," he said, nudging Anthony.

The man nodded, giving 704 a smile. Scotty looked at him, tilting his head. "You need a name, more than 704, my family is going to think you're a government experiment with that name," he said and 704 tilted his head.

"Seth?" He said and Scotty hummed, considering the other. "That sounds good, Seth it is. But only for my family, I'm guessing you prefer 704?" He asked and his double nodded, shifting uncomfortably.

"Right then, let's go," Scotty said finally, looking at the green shimmer of the portal. 704 followed him and Scotty turned to look at Anthony and Panda one last time, eyes moving around their homes.

He took a deep breath and stepped into the portal, the shimmer enveloping him and 704 a moment before he found himself in a small neighborhood. The sounds of the city were in the background, Scotty recognizing Denver.

He looked around, knowing this wasn't where he lived with Chrissy, but this- he blinked as he recognized a car in a driveway, eyes wide. "This is my parents house," he said to 704, the double tilting his head.

"Come on," he said, hurrying down the road. There was a second car in the driveway, Scotty stumbling to a stop as he recognized it. "Chrissy is here?" He whispered, shock, joy and guilt swimming in his stomach.

The door opened and Scotty looked up, seeing a familiar form looking back in the house. "Chrissy?" Scotty said quietly and she turned around, mouth falling open as she dropped her purse on the floor.

"Scotty?" She gasped and he nodded, looking hesitant. She was as beautiful as ever, having not changed in the 5 years since Scotty had seen her last. But as he looked at her, he realised he'd fallen out of love. He still loved her, he always would, but that warmth he felt with Marcel wasn't there anymore.

"Did you say Scotty?" He heard someone inside ask and his heart skipped a beat as his mom walked around the corner. "Scotty?" She gasped, eyes wide.

"Hi Mom, hi Chrissy," he said quietly and Chrissy sprinted off the steps, jumping into his arms. Scotty hugged her tightly, eyes on his mom. "You're alive?" Chrissy gasped, standing back to look at him.

"Who's this?" His mom asked and Scotty turned to look at 704, who was standing a bit behind the cars with a guarded look in his green eyes? When did that change?

"This is 7- uh, Seth, he showed up where I was being held a few months ago, he's a good guy," Scotty said, rubbing his hands against his pants.

"Hello," he said, giving them a nod. "Fuck, he's your twin," Chrissy said shocked and Scotty shrugged. "Maybe in these good looks," he said with a grin and 704 rolled his eyes, that small smirk crossing his lips a moment before disappearing.

"I thought you were dead, Scotty, I-" Chrissy said, a worried look in her eye and Scotty smiled faintly. "You moved on, didn't you," he asked and she nodded, looking guilty.

Scotty kissed her cheek, holding her hand. "I found someone too," he said quietly and she blinked at him surprised. "You did? Who is she? Where is she?" She asked curiously and Scotty rubbed his neck sheepishly.

"Uh, his name is Marcel, he was being held in the same place as me. He's kept me alive all these years," he said and Chrissy grinned. "I knew you had some fruit in you," she teased and Scotty rolled his eyes.

He looked up to his mom, swallowing nervously. "I don't have shoes on, you better get your ass up here and give me a hug young man," she demanded and Scotty grinned, sprinting up the stairs to hug his mom tightly.

"I've missed you so much Mama," he whispered and she kissed his cheek, patting his arms softly. "You're home now, that's all that matters. And Seth, it's nice to meet you young man. Why don't we all head inside, and get some tea. Chrissy, will Brandon care?" She asked and Chrissy shrugged.

"I don't fucking care, Scotty is back, I'm going to stay for a while. He's still my best friend," she said and Scotty smiled brightly at her, the woman grinning back.

"Good, come on in," Scotty's mom said and he followed her inside, taking a deep breath. Two cats sprang off the couch, winding around Scotty's ankles. "You kept them?" He gasped, kneeling down to pet them.

"They're your cats Scott, and Brandon is allergic, that's why they're here," Chrissy said with a shrug and Scotty grinned. He stood and set his bag down in the hallway, ready for this talk. Then, he could find Marcel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anthony watched as the last of his friends vanished through the portal, leaving him and Panda alone. He took a deep breath, looking at his clone. Panda nodded at him and Anthony straightened his back, heading through the portal.

That shimmer surrounded him, making him dizzy a moment before he was spit out in a forested area. He stumbled, his balance having been affected from the skull fracture he'd gotten on the dragon. It'd been 3 weeks since he'd woken up, but he was still struggling.

Panda took his arm, helping him balance himself. Anthony nodded at him with a smile, straightening up to look around. "Yep, this is Ohio. Wait, I think this is near my parents house," he said, eyes widening.

Panda tilted his head, looking around curiously. "This world looks nothing like my home world," he mused and Anthony shrugged. "This is home though, are you okay being here? Or do you want to go to your world?" He asked and Panda grimaced, shaking his head.

"No, there's nothing for me there," he said flatly and Anthony nodded, looking at his parents house. "Then let's go meet my parents," he said cheerfully, Panda nodding.

Anthony set off down the road, taking his time since his joints still didn't work all the time. His hip especially, it liked to lock up sometimes if he moved too much or too fast.

They reached his parents house, Anthony chewing on his lip nervously as he reached out to ring the doorbell. He stood back, rubbing his hands on his pants as he heard footsteps behind the door.

The door opened and Anthony blinked as his mom came into view, her eyes widening. "Who is it?" He heard as his dad came up behind her, jaw dropping as they took in Anthony.

"Hi Mom, hi Dad," he said awkwardly and his mom put her hands on her mouth. "Anthony?" His dad asked and he nodded, wincing as he shifted his weight.

"It's me," he said quietly and his mom jumped on him, Panda rushing to catch them as his leg gave out. Anthony held tightly to his mom though, leaning down some to hide his face in her shoulder.

"What happened? Are you okay? Where have you been? Who's this?" His dad demanded and Anthony glanced at Panda, at a lost for words.

"I'm Andy, I'm a friend of Anthony's," Panda said calmly, a warmth rushing in Anthony. He'd never called Anthony a friend before, though he considered Panda one of his.

"Why do you look so alike?" His dad demanded and Panda shrugged. "I don't know Dad, he and some others were brought to where me and my friends were held some months ago, and we just now were able to find a way home," Anthony said quietly, shifting painfully as his mom finally let go of him.

"Are you okay?" She asked worriedly and Anthony nodded, not wanting to say anything. Panda rolled his eyes before saying, "He was injured pretty badly a couple months ago and is still recuperating. He probably needs to sit down."

His mom's eyes widened and she took Anthony's hands, pulling him inside. Anthony limped after her, his hip acting up. Panda hesitated on the porch but Anthony gestured for him to follow.

He sat down on the couch, sighing relieved as the weight was taken off his hip and leg. "So what happened?" His mom asked, sitting next to Anthony and taking his hand.

"I don't really know. I fell asleep in my bed and woke up someplace else. I met some other people there who had experienced the same thing, and we all joined together to figure out how to get home. But the place we were at was really dangerous and I was trying to save my friends and got hurt," he said, trying to downplay what actually happened.

After all, he couldn't exactly say he climbed the back of a dragon to stab it with a poison arrow. His mom would either have a coniption or admit him to a mental facility.

Her hand squeezed his, Anthony giving her a soft smile. "Well, all that matters is you're home now, right? And Andy can stay, I can tell you two are close. Dinner will be ready soon, so you just relax, okay?" She said softly and Anthony nodded, smiling at her.

"I really missed you, Mom," he said softly and she kissed his cheek. "I missed you more than you can imagine, baby," she said and he squeezed her hand.

No matter what happened or what came now, he didn't care. He had a long recovery still, but he was home, and that's all that mattered.

Whoop long ass chapter, but they're all home!! Next chapter epilogue, I hope yall enjoyed this little story of mine! Kisses!!

~Banana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 9 23
I've worked hard on this book. So, I hope you enjoy my book. Thanks for +1K reads! It really means a lot Most Impressive Rankings: #2 in bananabussqu...
172K 4.9K 193
The Vanoss Crew, a band of very dangerous, slightly chaotic, and extremely hilarious group of lovable, and hatable but yet smart idiots who always ma...
140K 4.3K 98
I wrote this when I was really young but if you guys wanna check it out, I'd really appreciate it! Hopefully it's not too cringey and you guys like i...
5.5K 221 36
Brock and his gang have been running all their lives. They some how escaped from the lab two weeks ago that tested on wild animals and mutates them i...