My Way to You- Elijah Mikaels...

By theemikaelsons

In which Serenity loves the way Elijah spoils her as soon as they meet: with love, objects and more, but ther... More

Info
The first meet
Learning new things
Deals Deals Deals
Hugs and Kisses
The Dinner Party
Goodbye Martin Witches
The dance Part 1
The dance Part 2
Klaus has arrived
Pre Ritual
The Ritual
After Ritual Things
1 day in Costa Rica
Treated the Same

Start of a Plan

3.2K 125 2
By theemikaelsons

Elijah and Serenity were still in bed. Elijah was up while Serenity was still asleep. He wanted to wake her up as he had things to do but she looked so pretty and peaceful so he couldn't get himself to wake her up.

Elijah started rubbing her back softly which caused her to move closely to him. He smiled and grabbed his phone off her night stand. He was shocked to see it was 1:00 in the evening.

He goes to get from under her when her grip tightens. "Don't you dare get up."

Elijah sighs. "It's 10:00 Serenity, it is time for you and I to get up." 

She pouts and loosens her grip letting him get up. She turns her body to where her back is towards him. "I'm going back to sleep then." 

She closes her eyes but Elijah has none of that. She squeals when Elijah picks her up bridal style. "Put me down!"

"No. We need to get up and ready for the day. I am late to this party Mayor Lockwood is throwing. I want you to come with me."

Serenity pouts and shows her puppy eyes to him. "But what if I want to lay in bed all day?"

Elijah closes his eyes trying to not fall for whatever she was doing. "How about I take you somewhere after."

Serenity stops the puppy face. "Anywhere?"

"Anywhere." He says.

Serenity smiles and kisses his cheek. "Okay." She wiggles her way out his arms and into the bathroom. She takes a shower and wraps the towel around her when she is done. 

She brushes her teeth and does her skincare. She opens the door and walks out to see Elijah sitting on her bed reading one of her books. "Showers free."

He places the books down and glances at her as she sits at her vanity. There eyes connect in the mirror and Serenity smirks. "You should take a picture. It'll last longer." 

Elijah rolls his eyes and gets up and makes his way into the bathroom. Serenity laughs and takes her bonnet off. Looking at her locs she wondered how she was gonna style them. 

She takes her locs and puts them in a pony tail and leaves a few hanging in the front. 

She grabs a knitted sweater and some slacks and puts them on. She grabs her red bottoms Elijah brought and puts the on.

She goes to the standing mirror in her room when she hears the bathroom door open. She sees Elijah walks out with the towel on his hips and water dripping down his chest.

Serenity stares as he walks to her closet and grabs the suit he put in there last night. He looks back at her to see her staring. "Take a picture it'll last longer." He says turning back to his clothes.

Serenity rolls her eyes. "You can't use my line on me."

He chuckles and walk back to the bathroom and gets dressed. When he walks back out his hair is all over the place. 

"Can I do your hair?" Serenity asks with hopeful eyes. He nods and she smiles and grabs her hair stuff. She points the the vanity and he sits down and spread his legs for her to stand in between. 

"Ok this is going to bring out your curls." She puts the products in her hands and does part by part finger coiling his hair. After she's done she scrunches the ends and runs her hand through his hair. 

She goes to the bathroom and washes her hands. She sees Elijah looking at his hair. "Do you like it?"

"I've never had it this curly since my long hair. I like it" He says. He stands. "Are you ready?"

She nods. 

As soon as they walk in Carol greets the two and starts a conversation. Serenity was bored out her mind. Elijah had his arm wrapped around her waist as hers was around his.

She played with his belt loop as he talked to Carol. She focuses back when she sees Carol greeting Damon. 

"Hi. Elijah, I want you to meet Damon Salvatore. His family is one of Mystic Falls founding families."

Damon looks to Elijah. "Such a pleasure to meet you."

"No pleasure is mine." Elijah says as he takes his hand from Serenity waist to shake Damon hand. He place his hand back. 

Damon looks to Serenity and gives her a small smile and she gives him on back. The three secretly walk into a room as John and Alaric watch them.

"What can I do for you Damon?" Elijah asks.

"I was hoping we could have a word."

"Where's the gilbert girl?"

"With Stefan. Werewolf problem." Damon answers.

"Why are we having this conversation?" Elijah asks.

"I have to fake and keep Elena alive. I've come up with a plan to be team against Elijah."

Elijah looks at him to keep going. Serenity sits up not knowing about any of this.

"Since Serenity is my best friend I need to make sure she is okay. So John gilbert is coming up with something to "put you down. I'm going to suggest a dinner party, fake dagger you and ask if you can ask your martin witch to make a fake you in my basement."

Serenity looks at him impressed at how thought out this is. "Wow you actually used your brain. It must have hurt."

"Obviously not seeing as I am the smart one." He says giving her a wink.

"Problem with your plan. Only a human can dagger me. So Whatever human is there and will know this fake plan you have made will have to do it."

"That won't be a problem." Damon says. "Is he taking care of you?" Damon ask Serenity.

"He is. I'll come over later to tell you all about it. We have a lot to gossip about." 

Elijah smiles at the two loving that she had someone care for her just as much as he does.

Damon nods and looks to the desk to see a pencil. "I shouldn't come out non hurt. They will suspect something."

He picks the pencil up and points it to Elijah but Serenity grabs it. Damon rolls his eyes and rolls his head to the side. 

She stabs him in the neck making sure no blood gets on her and he grunts. Elijah pulls his handkerchief and gives it to him. 

Serenity and Elijah walk out first and leaving the place all together.

It was dark outside the two just made it back to the Forbes resident. Before the two could walk in Elijah is informed that Damon was being tortured by the wolves. 

Serenity sighs. "Why is he always getting himself in trouble." 

Elijah shrugs and vamp speeds them to the Salvatore. They walk in a to see Jules pointing a gun at Damon.

"Where is the moonstone?" She asks.

"Get over it, honey. You're never gonna get it." Damon answers.

Elijah makes himself known. "Looking for this?" He walks further into the room and places the moonstone on top a book. He gestures to it. "Go ahead. Take it."

A werewolf speeds to take it but Elijah is faster and rips his heart out. Two more tries to get it and Elijah rips their hearts out as well.

Damon gives an impressed look and Jules run away when she see her people dying. A werewolf tries to make himself smaller as Elijah walks over to him.

"What about you, huh?" He pulls him up. "You want to take a shot?"

The werewolf shakes his head. "No? Yes? No?" Elijah looks around. "Where's the girl?"

"I don't know." Damon says.

"It doesn't really matter." He  says before breaking the werewolf neck.

Serenity walks over to Damon. "Kinky. I wonder how they made this" She says looking at the collar. "Look, its the only thing that keeps Damon submissive." She says laughing when she sees the annoyed look on his face.

Elijah chuckles and breaks the chains letting him free. 

Damon rolls his eyes. "You're not funny Serenity. You wouldn't want Elijah putting a collar around you." 

"You're right I wouldn't but you still looked funny with one on." She says still laughing.

"Take her please Elijah. She will never let this go." He says giving him a pleading look.

Elijah pats his back and throws Serenity over his shoulder. "Bye bestie! I'll bring you a collar tomorrow when I see you!"

Damon groans and Serenity laughs harder. Elijah grabs the moonstone and walks out.

The two arrive at her home and makes their way up to her room. He places her down softly. "You're something else, you know that?"

She smiles. "I know." She goes to her dresser and grab the boxers and shirt she took. She goes into the bathroom and changes. She takes her hair down and puts her bonnet on her head. She walks out to see Elijah already changed.

"When did you have time to steal my clothes?" He asks seeing her in his clothes.

"When you showered earlier." She says.

He shakes his head and lays in her bed after she gets in. She quickly tangles their legs together and wraps her arms around his waist. 

In the comfort of each other arms they fall asleep quickly.

___________________________________

I really am in love with writing these two. I think they are my second favorite after Klaus and Natalie.

Vote, Comment, Enjoy!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 1K 41
In which the youngest Mikaelson sister has to choose between Family, Friends or Love because no matter what she does, apparently things never work ou...
163K 3.6K 79
[๐–ฎ๐–ญ ๐–ฆ๐–ฎ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ] โ ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹? โž โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐– ๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ป๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—‰๐—‹๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฟ๐—‚...
87.1K 3K 10
in which bonnie bennett and kol mikaelson find friendship and comfort in one another. COMPLETED
157K 1.2K 7
แตƒแต˜แต—แต’แต–สฐแต’แต‡โฑแตƒ แต—สฐแต‰ แถ แต‰แตƒสณ แต’แถ  แต‡แต‰โฑโฟแต แตƒหกแต’โฟแต‰