The Missing Mafia Princess

Por MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark A... M谩s

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 88

2.5K 56 1
Por MafiaAngel8394

We were all watching Criminal Minds when we heard the sound of the doorbell ringing, which made Jason stand up from the chair next to Alex and walk out of the living room.

As the doorbell continued to ring repeatedly, Jaxon spoke up, saying, "Let's go to the table while we wait," causing Nick to stand up from his place next to me and help me stand up.

As Alex asked, "Are you okay?" while sounding worried, I offered him a weak smile in response, attempting to assure him that I'm fine.

"She was stabbed a few days ago," Noah informed everybody, which made Nick turn to look at her with a stern expression.

Alex then spoke up by asking, "How the fuck were you stabbed?" as he slightly raised his tone, which caused Jaxon and Justin's eyes to widen with shock for a brief moment.

"I attacked the Russians, and after I killed the leader, I turned around then boom a knife in my stomach," I explained, which caused the look in Alex's eyes to grow darker.

"How are you not in pain?" Alex asked flatly, making me look up at Nick and he nodded his head.

I took Alex's hand and led him out of the living room, and as the two of us headed up the stairs, Thor followed behind.

Once we walked up the stairs I entered a random room that appeared to be an office. "It's my office. You're fine." Alex said in a nonchalant tone of voice, I nodded in response then Alex smiled lightly to reassure me.

"What I'm about to tell you might not sit well with you," I started to say, making Alex furrow his eyebrows in confusion while waiting for me to continue.

"It's that bad?" He asked as we both sat on the couch and Alex looked at me, I nodded my head in response.

"I'm going to start from the beginning. My real name is Yaszy Romano. My mother Elena ran away with me when I was six years old and had her friends take custody of me."

"And they, were nice at first but then when Elena left me with her friends that's when it went downhill," I began to explain, "They took me when I was eight to the Russians, had them train me to become the most dangerous person, which did happen. However, there was torture, beatings, and rough training."

I continued, "The people who adopted me took me back from the Russians when I was thirteen and trained me themselves, but they often went overboard with the beatings and torture."

"They would beat me until I was close to taking my last breath," I said to Alex, as he listened to my words carefully.

"I had multiple ribs broken, stabbed, and a dislocated knee, as well as a bruised stomach. They were recently killed in a car accident, and so that's how I am back with my dad and brothers," I continued to explain, causing Alex to look at me with an unreadable facial expression.

"You went through all of that at a young age?" Alex asked, seemingly still shocked, as he held my hand tightly.

"It was hard at first, but then it slowly made me cold and dangerous," I replied, "Going through all of that for years made me able to handle pain."

"You are so strong, you hear me? You went through all of that, and you still show everyone that nothing can bring you down," Alex spoke, with a hint of emotion in his tone of voice.

Then, I wrapped my arms around him, and he did the same. "Thanks, Alex," I said softly, grateful for his kind words.

Alex later admitted, "I've been wanting to do this since I saw you in that alleyway with that scared look on your face," which made me smile weakly as I hugged him tighter.

"I was going to take your hand that night, but it was too late," I said, as Alex kissed the side of my head, which caused a genuinely happy smile to form on my face.

Alex then replied, "I know you were, love. I saw it in your eyes," as I rested my head on him and closed my eyes.

"I'm sorry if you got caught because of me," I said with a hint of regret about him getting arrested that night.

"Love, It wasn't your fault. I'm out now," Alex reassured me as I nodded my head against his shoulder.

He then suggested, "Now, how about we head down and eat some pizza?" to which I nodded my head once more.

He stood up then helping me stand up as well, and we started walking down the stairs to the kitchen, where the two of us were going to eat pizza with everyone else.

As we walked into the kitchen, Nick immediately turned around and looked at us, revealing a relief filled expression on his face, which I offered him a smile in order to assure him that I was fine.

After that, Alex and I walked over to the table, and I sat down in between Noah and Nick while Alex sat beside Jason.

Nick placed a slice of pizza onto the plate in front of me, and as I started eating the delicious slice of pizza in front of me, Nick placed another slice onto the plate, making me smile at him.

Noah's eating speed caught Jason and Kyle's attention, as they looked at Noah in surprise. "God damn Nick, how can she eat like that?" Ian asked, to which Nick shrugged his shoulders as a response.

"I been wondering that since I first met her," Nick replied, causing Noah to stop eating and glare at him with a serious expression.

Noah questioned, "What are you trying to say, Nick?" as she kept on glaring at him.

"You know what I'm trying to say," Nick replied, still staring at Noah with a stern look on his face.

"I want to hear it come from your mouth," Noah said, causing me to chuckle as I sat back and watched their confrontation with amusement.

Jaxon then whispered to Justin, "I feel sorry for Angel's eyes," to which Justin agreed with him by nodding his head.

"You eat like a pig," Nick stated, causing me to bite my lip to hold my laughter.

"I do not. You know what you are so dead when we get home." Noah said which then Nick flicked her off before continuing to eat his pizza.

"Last time I checked, little sister, you were still in training," Nick stated, causing me to chuckle as Noah glared at me in response.

I pinched Noah's side lightly, which made her jump, and she rubbed where I pinched her afterward. "What was that for?" she complained.

"I just felt like doing it," I replied casually, making Noah's mouth drop open in surprise as she was not expecting it.

"Why?" she inquired, causing Nick to chuckle as I chuckled as well.

I added, "I don't know, it just happened," which made Noah scoff before continuing to eat her pizza.

"She's amazing," Justin said in appreciation of me, as I smiled at him.

~

After lunch, we sat in the living room until it got quite late. It was almost eight thirty when we finally said goodbye to everyone. Alex gave his number to me so we could stay in touch when we parted.

Once we got back to Nick's house, I noticed Emiliano's car parked in the driveway, making me smile.

Nick parked in his driveway and turned off his car. My door opened and I noticed Emiliano standing outside, looking at me.

"Hi, Sorellina. Are you ready to go home? You look exhausted," Emiliano said kindly, causing me to nod my head with a smile.

He helped me out of the car and to his car, which I got inside of, I looked to the front of the car and saw Dante, who greeted me by saying, "Hi, Doll," to which I smiled at him.

"Hi, Dan," I said in response to Dante as Emiliano started the car.

"Did you have fun?" Dante asked me, as he turned to face me and I nodded my head in reply, which caused Dante to continue, "Nick told us about Alex. Did Alex tell you that him and Lorenzo are best friends?"

At that, I shook my head again, not knowing about Nick and Lorenzo's friendship until now.

"Well they are, so you'll be seeing more of him," Emiliano replied, to which I nodded my head once more, feeling happy at the thought of seeing more of Alex.

Emiliano pulled down our road, then drove down to the gates, which were already open, and he drove through them, before driving down the driveway to the garages, where he backed up into his garage and turned the engine off.

Dante got out of the car and helped me out, before closing the backseat door once I was safely out and standing on my feet.

Dante gently lifted me up, and I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around him, holding myself close to him as he slowly walked inside to the dining room.

Once we got there, Dante put me down, and the three of us sat down at the table. Then, Dad asked kindly, "Did you have fun today, Princess?" causing me to nod my head with a smile as I looked up at him.

"How's your stomach?" Alessandro asked, as he looked up from a file in his hand.

"It's fine," I replied, causing Alessandro to nod his head and look down at the file in his hand once more.

Then, Lorenzo asked, "So, Alex?" with a smile on his face, and I could see the happiness in his eyes at the thought of me knowing him.

"Who?" I pretended to not know who Alex was, which made Lorenzo and Alessandro chuckle.

"Angel, don't play dumb. You were just with him," Lorenzo stated, causing me to shrug my shoulders.

"Oh, him. What about him?" I replied, and Lorenzo just continued shaking his head and laughing.

"How did you meet him?" Lorenzo asked, to which I shook my head again, not wanting to discuss it with them.

"It involves them, doesn't it?" Luca then asked, causing me to nod at him once more.

I told Lorenzo kindly, "You're welcome to ask Alex yourself," which made him nod back with a somewhat weak smile on his face.

The chefs walked in, while carrying plates in their hands, and they placed them down in front of us before leaving the room, causing me to look at the food on my plate before starting to eat.

I ate until I was full, and Luca took my plate, then we walked to the kitchen, where he rinsed off our plates and placed them in the dishwasher before shutting the door. Then, the two of us walked upstairs.

"Emiliano will be in after he finishes eating," Luca mentioned, to which I nodded my head and walked into my room, and he walked to his room after that.

I walked over to my bed and unwrapped the holster wrapped around my leg, then I placed the holster, along with the gun, in my nightstand drawer.

Next, I took my phone and keys out of my pockets, put them on top of the nightstand, and then, carefully laid down.

After that, Kai stood up, walked over to me, and laid down on my chest as I smiled and started to ran my fingers through his fur. "Hi, baby," I said softly, making him purr slightly.

Kai let out a happy yip when I kissed his snout and wagged his tail in excitement, after which he curled up into a ball on my chest, making me smile once more.

Soon after, Emiliano walked in, holding a stack of files, and asked me kindly, "Did you want to change? Alessandro can survive one night of you wearing something other than sweatpants." I shook my head in response to Emiliano's question as Kai continued to snuggle with me on my chest.

"No, it's fine. It's comfortable," I said to Emiliano while Kai continued to snuggle with me on my chest, causing Emiliano to nod his head at me while taking a seat next to me.

After that, he turned on the TV, turned the lights off, and put a small light above his head as he started focusing on his files.

Then, I closed my eyes, relaxed my body and mind as much as I could, and let sleep take over me.

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

409K 7.9K 62
The lost mafia princess. Cordelia Hill is a seventeen year old girl with a troubled past. Life hit her hard. Her stepfather abused her since she was...
2.9M 78.3K 50
She's a fifteen-year-old girl who killed her "father" in self-defense and lied about it to the police. She thinks she has no other family members and...
187K 7.7K 43
she is a innocent girl who has always lived a simple happy life with her loving mother and stepfather-which she doesn't know is her stepfather. ...
14.9K 350 17
Aurelia is a powerful young girl on the outside who owns her own empire. She's smart and beautiful, and all people are afraid of her but on the insid...