Heart to Heart

By saiamrutha77

He was her crush..! She loved his magnetic smile... Life goes never as planned..! Time takes a step..! 2years... More

1. I can do it!!!
2.Rehaan savanth
3 . proper conversation
4.Its her!!!
5. auh...! Hello
6. Well..?!
7 .Should i tell her..?!
8. This is my messed up life....!
9.Drunk and what.......?!
10.Are you sure..?!
11. Marriage it is...then?! FINE
12. Its really happening..!
13. THE ENGAGEMENT
14 .The engagement-2
15.Awkward
16. Spending time together
17. Bangalore
18. Pre Wedding Jitter's
19. The Wedding
20.Just Married
21. New couple
22. Dinner Disaster
23. Explanation
25. Getting used to
26.Sharing your germs
27. 'Aa..Aa...achu....'
28.Fight
29. Elope you away from this world
Epilogue

24. Bed time Revelations

18.2K 657 22
By saiamrutha77

Kritika's p.o.v:

My heart was racing like a cheeta. Was that necessary? Firstly, Nitya she played a very bad joke and secondly how could she hint about my love to Rehaan? It's my place to tell him. I'm going to kill her next time.

Rehaan and I were sitting in awkward silence after that phone call. I was sitting on the couch in indian style while he took a seat near the chair opposite to me running his hand through his hair. Auh... I so wanted to do that. "Will you please stop doing that?" I snapped because i knew i was at the edge of losing control.

"Okay" he said bit startled.

"Hmm... Do you wanna drink something while you wait for Kartik?" He asked.

"What do we have in fridge?" I asked trying to make a conversation.

"We have Coke and sprite i guess" he said walking towards the kitchen. It was the first time we both are confined inside four walls alone. Even after such a long drama episode ... Even after scare of my life... I was happy that Rehaan didn't cheat on me. I could see it in his eyes howmuch he respects our relationship. Now i even feel bad for doubting him. But that's not my fault that witch created a scene like that.

My mind had all inappropriate thoughts running through it. Auh...! Breathe in.... Breathe out.... Breathe in... Breathe out...

"Are you fine? You look bit stiff?" He asked coming back with two tins of coke and a Lays packet.

"I am fine." I said in a gruff voice taking my tin from him. His fingers brushed mine and my eyes shot upto his. Desire was illuminating from him okay scratch that desire was illuminating from me. His eyes slowly moved to my lips and that was my que. I kneeled on the couch to reach his height and crashed my lips to his. He seemed to be shocked for a second but slowly his lips started moving against mine. That slowly led to a hot make out section we may have proceeded if not for my phone ringing somewhere in my jeans pocket

Im in love Im in love with a boy like you...

Im in love im in love such a beautiful word...

My ringtone was booming while we pulled apart while i was struggling to take the phone from my pocket.

Kartik calling....

Oops! I forgot about him." Hello" i said after catching my breath.

"Where in the hell was your phone?"
he shouted.

" My pocket..." I said in a small voice from the corner of my eyes i saw Rehaan sitting back in his chair. If not for this phone call i would be in his arms.

"Then what took you so long?" He asked.

"I ....." I started but what will i tell him and Rehaan chuckled at my discomfort. But luckily kartik cut me off " Wait.... Actually don't answer." He said i could imagine his frown playing on his face. That made me giggle.

"Disgusting kittu... " he said and continued " it's not something a brother wants to know"

"Oyee... Hello there FYI  i didn't say anything " i huffed, not that he could see.

"Anyways i called you to tell that i can't come and pick you because i suddenly got a mail that there is some problem in some branch in mumbai so im off to mumbai in few hours. I have to pack and all so. You and Rehaan carry on."  After few okay's and hmm's i cut the call.

"Kartik can't come." I said as i adjusted in the couch properly.

"If you want i could take you" Rehaan offered. It was 10:30 and now i have no interest to go out when i could spend some lone peaceful time with Rehaan.

"No.. Now i am not in a  mood to go out...I'm tierd I wanna take rest." I said calmly.

"Are you sure..? I could take you..." Rehaan trailed off.

"No... I am fine. I had enough anxiety for a day already" i said in a accusing tone.

"See... I am sorry. I told her to keep quite but she was going on" Rehaan said in a pleading voice.

"What's done is done Rehaan.... Now it doesn't matter." I said dismissively and went back to the bedroom.

I changed into a my  burgandhy colour night suit. I am happy that it closes every possible way where skin can be seen. After what Nitya told in phone I don't want to look desperate for him.

As my daily routine i applied oil to my hair lightly and throwed it in a messy bun and washed my teeth and face. Later when i was cleaning my face with astregen when Rehaan came into the room with bottle of water.

He stopped in tracks when he saw me.. What? What happened..... is this dress revealing? I thought again and looked down to check my dress.

Ahem! He cleared his throat and was going through the racks of bed side table.

Rehaan's p.o.v:

She loves me? that can't be true! I didn't do anything to deserve her love still she loves me? I told her we are going to have a loveless marriage and i could never love her but still she loves me?

I don't know whether our friendship turned into love or not for her... then i remembered a quote:

Not many people know when love really starts… More than a friend, but not quite lovers.
A delicate relationship like this changes gradually once it is noticed, and keeps on blossoming, Just like the changing seasons.

Is it because i am her husband? I don't want her to love me because she has too and I want her to love me for who I am! What I am! Ooho... Rehaan stop there!!! Love...?! Seriously..?!

Auh... These heated kisses we share they have such a passion sometimes i feel like it was long wish coming true.

Enough... I pushed all these thoughts aside and went inside our bedroom only to see Kritika dressed in a burgandy colour night suit her hair pinned in bun up exposing her nape. She was unaware of me and i stood there wanting to consume every part of her.

She turned to look at me and studied me for a second and stared down at herself. Auh... Come on Rehaan get a grip.

I rushed to bed side table and started going through the contents. Focus? Focus on the work at hand.

"Do you want something?" Kritika asked me in a stern voice slow clam yet stern. She had been using that voice since the phone call.

"Mm.. Nope." I said urgently and laid on bed.... " if you are done... Switch of the lights."

"Oo.. Kay" she said unsure of my behavior I guess. The light was on for around 517 seconds... Yes.. I was counting when she switched it off.

I could feel the bed when she was lying on it and.... Okay okat Rehaan snap out of it!! Stop thinking with your d*ck.

It was half past twelve, i was counting sheep but sleep was far away.

"Rehaan are you still awake?" Kritika asked. I was lying facing my back to her so i couldn't see her face.

"Hmm..." Was my intelligent reply.

"The thing about what Nitya told you about m..me.. Lo..v...ing y..o..u.!??" She asked.

Now this got my attention. I turned to face her we both were just few inches apart from each other.

"Don't worry... I know she is Messing around." I said in a dismissive voice.

"Truth is.. I used to have a crush on you two years back.... Like a serious crush... From the day i saw you on Chrysalis 2012." She confessed.

I just smiled and thought to give you her surprise of her life. "I know" i said.

"What?! You know?!" Her eyes wide and then continued " Nope not possible.."

"You used to stalk my Facebook account.." I said determined.

"What?! No.... How did you know?" She said every word telling how surprised she is.

"Back then there was this app which used to tell who ever visited your account" i said smiling.

"Didn't that start after a year or so.." She asked.

"Nope... That came recently back then and everyday i would get a pop up when ever you visited my account."

"Shit..! I never knew ... Now this is embarrassing" she said.

I chuckled at her words. "Frankly at first its annoying but later it was cute i got used to it. But few days after those notifications stopped."

"Auh... That ...... i was caught up with life... But once in a while i would check your profile." She said.

We were in a comfortable silence for few minutes.

"Rehaan..." She called.

"Hmm... " I said turning towards her.

"Rehaan that was the longest crush i ever had. I was so happy when your mother told me you were ready to marry me. So even when you said we will have a loveless marriage i was okay with it because i wanted to be with you. Slowly i started .... Loving you."

Oho... She loves me?! May be she is confused with the physical attraction.

"Kritika... May be because of the physical attraction..." I started but she cut me off ...." No Rehaan... That is just like a icing on my love"

Oh boy!! What happened...?

"Kritika... I..." I started but she cut   me of again. "Rehaan no don't say anything .. I know you don't feel the same way... I know it will take time.... I will wait..... Untill your heart reaches mine.... Rehaan Savanth I plan to love the hell out of you.....!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That was chapter 24 :)

Hate it? Love it? Do let me know.

Like.vote.comment.share.

Thankyou

Love

XOXOXO.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

825K 45.6K 34
❝ She has always dreamed of having that perfect 'home' but then found 'him' instead ❞ A home is something that she has always dreamt of, where she'd...
34.3K 1.1K 28
"Arranged?." I asked. "Yes. " She replied. There comes a time in your life when you feel utterly guilty of leading a life you never wanted. But the...
170K 6.2K 35
For her, he is a stranger For him, she isn't They both shared a past which she is unaware about Dive in to know what will happen When she will know...
847K 62.3K 33
β™‘Book one in Destiny seriesβ™‘ **If you are interested in cute and romantic story line then this the exact story** ************** "Meri aanko me hi dek...