BAREFACED

By akisamede

Tokyo Revengers × Female Reader [AU] You wake up in an unfamiliar place. Your room looks different, your face... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Halloween Special 2023 (PART 2)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Christmas Special 2023
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Halloween Special 2023 (PART 1)

891 26 13
By akisamede

This is a fun short story for Halloween.  Not a part of the story (It's just for fun).

Today is Halloween. Your school decided to throw a little party. Students came to school wearing costumes and classrooms made games for people to play. You couldn't figure out what to dress up as for Halloween. You didn't want to do something too extreme or too simple so you decided to dress up as a witch cat... like a witch... that's a cat... 

"What exactly made you come up with that Idea?" Eli asks, talking about your costume. You sigh and shrug. Aimi smiles at you.

"Well, I think it looks cute." Aimi sooths, examining your outfit and makeup.

"Are you dressing up for Halloween?" You ask Aimi. Aimi sighs and shakes her head. 

"I'm going home after school, my father wants me to do something with him..." She implies. You sigh and then smile.

"Oh... okay. Have fun?" Aimi sighs again and nods.

"And what are you supposed to be?" Eli asks Hana who's wearing ripped up clothes and a loose tie.

"A zombie..." Hana replies glaring at Eli. Eli squints his eyes and slowly nods.

"Why are you judging everyone's outfit when that's what you're wearing...?" Aimi questions pointing at Eli. 

"What? I'm supposed to be a nerd..." He slowly responds. You examine Eli's outfit. You didn't even notice that's what his outfit was supposed to be.

"A nerd...? I couldn't tell..." Hana replies.

"What?" Eli looks at the three of you confused.

"Honestly... you look like how you normally do but just with glasses..." Aimi states. Eli sighs and takes off the glasses. 

"You're having a Halloween party tonight?" Hana asks, turning towards you. You slowly nod. She sighs and shakes her head. "Dammit... I agreed to go to this party thing with my sister. I wish you told me sooner. I would have rather gone to your party then this weird thing my sister wants me to go to... But I agreed to go since my mom didn't want to go." Hana sighs looking at you with a frown on her face.

"It's okay. It was Chifuyu's idea anyways..." You imply.

"Chifuyu?" Eli looks at you confused.

"Yeah. Chifuyu..." You respond.

"Chifuyu? That guy from Toman?" Hana asks. You nod. Eli shakes his head and sighs.

"I was going to go but I prefer not to go now." Eli comments. You look at Eli and nod. Hana's phone starts to vibrate, and she answers the phone call walking away a bit. 

"Wait... Why don't you want to go to her party now?" Aimi asks Eli.

"Because... I don't really like those Toman guys... I would rather not go..." Eli replies. Aimi tilts her head in confusion. You hear a motorcycle noise in the background coming towards the front of the school. You turn towards the noise to see Baji and Chifuyu. 

"Look at that... Looks like you have to go." Aimi says smiling at you. You slowly nod.

"I have to go guys..." Hana says jogging back to the three of you. Aimi nods.

"I have to go too." Aimi comments.

"Then I should get going too." Eli adds. 

"Okay then. Have fun. I will see you guys tomorrow." You say smiling and waving at them. They wave back at you and walk off. You turn towards Baji and Chifuyu who are standing by the motorcycle waiting for you.

"Why is Baji here?" You ask Chifuyu as walk closer towards him. Baji squints at you and then at Chifuyu.

"I didn't have a ride, so I asked Baji. Besides he can help us set up..." He replies.

"Yeah... I don't know why you're bringing me along to set up everything... I'm still not going to do it..." Baji sighs. You look up and down at his costume. He stares into your eyes, narrowing his eyes at you.

"What are you looking at?" He asks.

"What are you supposed to be?" You ask.

"A vampire cat." He replies. You smile at him causing him to furrow his eyebrows.

"Cute..." You coo. 

"Don't be weird." He replies.

"And I'm a mummy cat." Chifuyu sooths leaning in towards you. 

"Yeah... I can tell." You bubble, grabbing the bell wrapped around his neck. 

"Are you a cat too?" Chifuyu asks. You nod and smile.

"A witch cat..." You comment. 

"Cute~" Chifuyu smiles, social gazing you. Baji looks at the two of you and then dims his eyes.

"Let's go..." Baji says grabbing Chifuyu by the back of his collar. 

The three of you ride to the bakery. When you walk in you see a note on the door. You open the bakery door and pull the note off to get a better look at it. The note says - I left some desserts in the back. After your party, please clean up. I love you and have fun - grandma <3 You read to yourself. You walk into the back of the bakery, and you grab the box of decorations. You carry the box towards Chifuyu who's sitting at a table.

"Help me hang these up?" You ask, looking at both Chifuyu and Baji.

"Sure!" Chifuyu replies standing up. Baji sighs and stands up. You hand Baji the stuff to hang up and Chifuyu the stuff to put on the tables. After the three of you decorate you set down the desserts. 

Ding~

You look up towards the door to see Pah-chin, Peh-yan, and Mitsuya walk in. Pah-chin is dressed up as Frankenstein and Mitsuya is dressed up as a scientist. 

"What the hell are you supposed to be?" Baji asks looking at Peh-yan.

"A ghost... Isn't it obvious?" Peh-yan answers.

"You look stupid-" Baji replies.

"What?" Peh-yan turns towards Baji, standing stiff and still.

"Why did you choose to be a ghost?" You ask looking Peh-yan up and down.

"Because ghosts are scary... why are you dressed up as a old hag?" Peh-yan says leaning towards you. You stare directly into his eyes that are glaring at you through the badly cut holes in the white sheet.

"Old hag?" You squint your eyes back at him.

"Did you three purposely match?" Mitsuya asks.

"No-" Baji replies. 

"Oh." 

"It was just a coincidence..." Chifuyu sooths smiling at you.

"Do these cookies have jelly filling?" Pah-chin asks picking up a cookie and taking a bite. 

"Yeah, my grandma made those." You reply. Pah-chin nods as he takes another bite. 

Ding~

"HELLO!" Mikey shouts walking into the bakery. Everyone stares at Mikey blankly. 

"Pft-" Mitsuya puts his head down at the table trying to not laugh.

"What the hell are you wearing?" Baji questions looking Mikey up and down. Mikey stares blankly at Baji. 

Ding~

"Ah... Mikey... If you're going to bring something, then can you at least carry it yourself." Draken says walking into the bakery carrying a box and placing it at the table.

"What is that?" You ask looking at the box.

"Some games I wanted us to play... I just got them~" Mikey says grabbing a dorayaki from the platter of desserts.

"Why are you dressed like that?" Pah-chin muffles taking a bite of another dessert he grabbed from the platter. Mikey turns to look at him.

"He lost a bet." Draken chuckles.

"A bet?" Baji questions looking at Mikey. Mikey stands still slowly eating the dorayaki.

"Yeah... loser had to dress up like a maid..." Draken smiles looking at Baji.

"Who even came up with that bet?" Mitsuya asks.

"Mikey." Draken chuckles. You look at Mikey and he looks back at you.

"Let's play a game." Mikey says shuffling through the box of games.

"What game would we play?" Pah-chin asks grabbing another dessert.

"Damn fatty... how many are you going to eat?" Baji says leaning on the table. Pah-chin pauses and places the desert back.

"Oh... what about this game?" Mikey says pulling out a bored game.

"Looks boring..." Baji sighs.

"Twister?" Draken raises an eyebrow at the game Mikey pulls out.

"Yeah... I bet you can't last long in this game..." Mikey says leaning towards Baji. Baji squints his eyes at Mikey and then sighs. 

"What are we betting?" Baji asks. Mikey looks at Baji and examines his costume. Then he turns back towards the game and opens it. 

"Loser has to get on all four and act like a dog for the rest of the night." Mikey bubbles.

"What the hell..." Draken squints his eyes at Mikey and leans back in the chair.

"Bet-" Baji smiles and helps Mikey pull the rest of the stuff out the box.

"Sometimes I forget that I'm with a bunch of boys..." You slowly say. Mitsuya smiles to your statement and leans back. 

"Are you joining them in the game?" Mitsuya asks. You slowly shake your head.

"I'll just watch."

"I want to join." Chifuyu says as he gets up to help Baji and Mikey. Draken sighs and walks over towards them too. Mitsuya looks at you and then back at the others.

"I'm going to join in too." Mitsuya says standing up and walking towards the others.

"Me too..." Pah-chin says jumping up.

"Ah- nah Pah... there's no space." Draken says. 

"That's the point of the game..." Mikey implies.

"Yuki... since you aren't playing then you should be the one to spin the spinner." Baji says tossing the spinner towards you. You nod and place it on the table. You look at Peh-yan who's sitting down next to you.

"Are you playing?" You ask him. He shakes his head and leans back looking at the others.

"PEH! COME ON!" Pah-chin yells out. Peh-yan sighs and walks over towards Pah-chin.

"Ready?" You ask. They all nod. You spin the spinner and the game starts.

"Left hand, red" you say. Everyone puts their hands on a red.

"Your left hand- Pah..." Mitsuya says.

"Oh..."

You spin the spinner again.

"Right foot, yellow." You say. Everyone puts their right leg on yellow. Peh-yan steps on his sheet and slides on it, falling onto his stomach.

"How did you lose? The game just started..." Pah-chin asks looking up at Peh-yan.

"Shut up-" Peh-yan huffs kicking Pah-chin in the foot causing him to fall onto his stomach.

"Peh and Pah are out." You announce spinning the spinner. "Left hand, green."

"HUH! BUT I DIDN'T-" Pah-chin starts.

"Move Pah-" Mikey says kicking Pah-chin off the game mat. Pah stays on the ground, laying flat. Peh-yan sits beside Pah-chin.

The game continues for a while. Chifuyu stumbles, then Draken falls, and then Mitsuya gives up which leaves Mikey and Baji.

"Left foot, Blue." You say. Baji reaches his foot towards the blue dot. You can see the veins and muscles showing in his arms.

"Baji's got a strong upper body..." Chifuyu comments, standing next to you. Draken gets up and walks over to you. He lifts your witch hat a bit and leans in towards your ear. 

"Say Right foot, Yellow..." Draken whispers.

"Why?"  You question. 

"Just say it..." He replies.

"Right foot, Yellow..." You say.

"Shit-" Baji sighs moving his leg up towards the yellow dot. Mikey adjusts himself to be bent over upside down to be able to correctly have his legs and arms on the correct dots.

"What the fuck..." Pah-chin comments.

"Say Left hand, red..." Mitsuya says leaning in from behind you.

"That's a good one." Draken quietly chuckles holding his hand out towards Mitsuya. Mitsuya grabs Draken's hand and they shake.

"Left hand, red." You say. Baji moves his hand towards the red dot causing his butt to be up in the air. Mikey moves his hand over to the dot by Baji's head causing him to be hovering over Baji.

"Mikey... why are you above me?" Baji questions lowering his body down a little.

"The red dot was over your head..." Mikey replies. Baji looks under him, seeing a red dot by his foot.

"Why didn't you take the one by my foot." Baji asks.

"Because I didn't want to." Mikey replies. Baji sighs and looks towards you.

"Say another color..." He says. Mikey drops his body down against Baji's back. "What the hell is poking me in the back..." Baji says lowering his body more. Mikey lowers his body again to where they are touching again.

"I don't know... It might be hanging..." Mikey slowly says.

"What? What's hanging?" Baji asks with his eyes wide open.

"I'm not wearing anything underneath this so everything is just hanging..." Mikey implies.

"WHAT!" Baji yells smacking his body down on the ground. Mikey smiles and stands up. 

"I win!" Mikey bubbles.

"Wait... are you really not wearing anything underneath that?" Mitsuya asks. You narrow your eyes at Mikey. Mikey lifts the bottom part of the costume revealing his boxers. 

"So, you duped me..." Baji sighs getting up.

"Hehe... What are you doing dog- get back on all four." Mikey teases. Baji glares at Mikey. "Get on all four..." Mikey says in a stern voice. 

"Yeah... this is getting weird-" Draken says standing up.

"What are we going to do now?" Mitsuya asks looking up at you. You stare at Mitsuya hesitant to respond, then you remember the DVD's upstairs in the living room.

"What about a movie?" You ask.

"A movie?" Draken questions.

"Yeah... remember... I have scary movies." You imply.

"Oou~ sounds like fun~" Chifuyu sooths. 

"Aight... scary movie then..." Draken says, cleaning up the table.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467 23 8
୨ ♡ ୧ 〔 𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐀... 〕 ㅤ ▬▬ ⠀⠀❛ Together, there was nothing that could stop the two of them. ❜ ㅤ ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆ ❪ 𝙥𝙝𝙤...
91.6K 3.1K 73
Ballerina by day🩰 Delinquent by night🌙 She is proof that strong girls do exist. Fighting became one of her hobbies. She hated the corny ass nickna...
1K 12 19
❛❛𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠?❜❜ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥, 𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 �...
11K 563 9
Tokyo Revengers x Fem!reader You were Toman's Wrath and a huge cock block between Kisaki Tetta and Mikey. Being an essential tool for Toman's succe...