//You// A Matty Healy and Geo...

By hesgotafunnyface

Alice meets Matty and George from the 1975. They start off as sexual partners but end up more after enduring... More

//Sex//
//Undo//
//Woman//
//This Is How It Starts//
//Don't You Mind//
//I Wanna See You But You're Not Mine//
//Head.Cars.Bending//
//Medicine//
//You're All I Need//
//I Don't Want To Be Your Friend//
//Me//
//God Only Knows But You'll Never Leave Her//
//Feedback//
//Babe, You Look So Cool//
//When I'm Closer To Your Height//
//The City//
//I Wanna Kiss You Neck//
//Now She's Doing It All The Time//
//I Love You All Too Much//
//I Adore You//
//Talk//
//Bye Bye//
//If You Just Take Off Your Mask//
//Everything Has Gone Wrong//
//Is It The Same For You//
//Bleeding. Depleting//
//I Love You//
//Never Gonna Quit It//
//I Forgot To Call You//
//Dressed In White....//
//Putting Off Crying//
//Talk To Matty About It//
//Anobrain//
//I'm Not Scared//
New Story
HOLY CRAP 900+?!?!
1.04 K?!?!?!
Wow
5 Years Later

//What's That Boy Doing//

1.1K 8 1
By hesgotafunnyface

Matty and I went out to dinner at my favorite restaurant. He kept stairing and me and smiling so full of love with a hint of lust. This is one of the few times on tour he was actually sober. Paparazzi got tons of pictures of us kissing and him holding my hand. He paid our check and we made our way outside. He smiled and shouted, "If anyone wants to know. This is my lovely girlfriend, Alice and I love her." They went crazy as we made our way to the car. We drove up to a hotel and I knew what was coming.
Matty started kissing my neck and touching my thighs.
"Alice. I want to plow you. You look so hot right now" He squeezed my tits hard as he bit my neck. I moaned invitingly then we went to the room. As soon as we got the door open we were going at it. He threw me on the bed and ripped my clothes off. He unbuttoned his shirt and I helped then he took his pants off. Matty got on top of me and pined me down by my wrists as he kissed me hard. Every time he still manages to make me breathless. He placed his hand on my clit and stuck a finger inside.
"Mm. Somebodies wet for me."
"Matty, I always want you."
He grabbed a condom from his pocket and made his way in me. I gasped as he eagerly shoved himself inside of me. We had amazing sex and after we just laid there.
"So, Alice. Do you really love me?" He said as he played with my hair.
"Of course I do."
"Why?"
"Matty, you're a one of a kind person. I look at you and just smile out of instinct. The more I get to know you the more I like."
He grinned and kissed my forehead tenderly.
"Ever thought it would be me in bed with you?"
"No. I mean like every girl I hoped. Come on look at you. You ooze sex."
He laughed and then we cuddled eventually falling asleep.
I awoke to the sound of yelling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.4K 1.6K 40
Β«Tenderness is forbidden with you. Sometimes I feel like your only desire is to be shatteredΒ» Language EN March 13 2020 - June 15 2020
163K 6.4K 78
For almost four years, the only things Kay has known and had in life, is Matty. Drugs, alcohol and music. All four things were the only things Kay ne...
1.6K 52 17
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Dylan agrees to meet up with her childhood best friend's band, and they discover she's just what they need to be complete. But the ba...
5.9K 71 24
Ava and Matty were best friends growing up until things got out of hand. They see each other for the first time following her father's funeral and re...