Taekook ONESHOTS

By Emmaffics

Taekook ONESHOTS♡ !! Warning!! -Top Kook -Bottom Tae -Contains INTENSE SMUT -Might have Gguktaekook. -NSFW More

1) TAEttoo♡-1
1) TAEttoo♡- 2
2) Happier
3) Glistening Navel piercing
4) Warrior's Mistress
!!!Not an update!!!
5. Lost-1
5. Lost-2
6) Love him like he do♡
7) Begin
NOT AN UPDATES:)
8) Favourite Crime-1
8)Favourite Crime-2
9. Favourite crime 3
9) Favorite Crime -4
10). Agape
11. ALPHAs
11.ALPHA
11.ALPHAs
Bullets and Sex
Ex's
9) Favourite Crime-5
12)Bodyguard Jeon-1
12) Bodyguard Jeon-2
12) Bodyguard Jeon-3
12) Bodyguard jeon-4
12) Bodyguard Jeon -5
13. Love me Again
14) ELITES
ELITES
10000 Hours -1
10000 Hours-2

13) Bodyguard Jeon -6

3.4K 123 36
By Emmaffics

Taehyung groans for the nth time now, he stares back at his phone lying on his bed through the mirror.

The screen brightens up with notifications, he sighs and walks over to his phone, and he is not even surprised to see around 50 new messages from Jungkook again.

It's been what? A week?? Yes, a week since he and Jungkook met last time outside of his work and since then Jungkook is been acting really weird. He would not stop spamming Taehyung's phone with good morning messages or best wishes for th day, or even he would send him some random memes or even pics he took while traveling.

When they were on  set, he found Jungkook walking upto him with his home cooked tiffin and then Namjoon and Jungkook would glare at each other about it for hours.

Taehyung just don't get it, he understands nothing. Why is jungkook pinning on his suddenly???? Why is he so interested again???? What does he wants???? Taehyung feels it's very frustrating to be given these mixed signals. He wants jungkook to stop giving him hopes.

The phones tings again.

hey tae, I was on a walk and randomly stopped near your house. Thought of meeting you up. You free?????

Taehyung sighs

Randomly??? On a walk at 2 in the night??? And first off all Jungkook stays like an hour far from his house why the hell was he walking all over to here???

I'm standing just down your window btw :)

Taehyung gasps running towards his window and yanking it open, and to his surprise, Jungkook stands there still with a stupid smile, waving at him.

—Jungkook just come up. You'll die with heat.

He looks down, jungkook reads his message and thumbs him up .

Taehyung walks back in and set his room and dab the wrinkles of his night dress. He looks in the mirror if his hair are combed properly and if he looks presentable enough.

Yeah yeahh, he shouldn't care, he is moving on. But he still feels the urge to look good for the only guy he ever laid his eyes on

There's a small knock on his door and then the door opens softly, Jungkook walks in with a embarrassed little smile.

"Hii"

Taehyung walks over to jungkook his eyes a bit full of annoyance and anger, jungkook gulps as he steps backwards

"Umm tae"

Taehyung keeps walking until Jungkook is pressed on the wall right next to door. Taehyung stands taller to him.

Jungkook's eyes scan taehyung's  moles and his pretty lips .

"Tae what happened"

"Why are you doing this Jungkook?? "

Jungkook furrows his brow.

"What do you mean tae? "  he says.

"Jungkook please stop, I know you since years now. And so I know when you are upto something okay??? Why are messaging me and running around me constantly? What's going on? You have anything to say to me???"

"Tae it's nothing like that. I'm just—"

"Are you perhaps trying to sympathies me??? Are you trying to be my friend again?? Then please no jungkook. I don't want to be your friend anymore."

Taehyung's eyes welled up with tears, jungkook gasps.

"I feel more then just friends for you, and so please let me cherish those feelings. I don't want you to be my friend. Please" Taehyung hiccups as he cries.

Jungkook immediately cupps taehyung's cheeks.

"Hey hey, Tae. I'm not trying to befriend you at all. I respect your feelings and I don't want you to keep them aside and behave as a friend to me. I just—"

Jungkook wipes out his tears and his arms are then wrapped around taehyung's waist, his nose nuzzling his neck.

Jungkook breathes in Taehyung's soft cheery perfume.

"I just want you. "

Taehyung gasps.

"Want me? As in—sex? "

Jungkook laughs

"No, what?? No not like that. I meant. I don't know things are so weird lately. I keep missing you. I keep thinking of you. I hate it when you are with Namjoon, I hate it when he have his arms around you. I hate it when you had his tiffin and not mine. I hate it when you give that boxy smile to him and not me tae. I keep on thinking about you when I'm on work , when I'm home, everywhere.its just you. I don't know. "

There's deep silence before, taehyung shrieks in Jungkook's arms.

Jungkook presses soft tender kisses on taehyung's shoulder and then on his neck.

"It might be because I told you about my feel—"

"No it's not. On my first day with woo, I should have been so much happier that I have got to work with him finally, but all I thought was how you were so much pretty then him"..

Taehyung gasps as jungkook presses a another kiss behind his ear

" I wanted to click his pics in my camera you gifted. But all I did was to capture you on set. You were so pretty. I missed you for some reason I have no idea why. "

Taehyung gulps.

"May be because of the attachment we had with each other for years, may be that's why—"

"I like you"  Jungkook mumbles, his arms traveling from Taehyung's waist to his hips.

"I like you, not as a friend but as Man. I realized that late, but I did"

Taehyung furrow his brows.

"And what made you think, you still hold a chance??? Why do you think I have not moved on from you?? "

Jungkook's eyes drakens, his fingers traces thr soft skin beneath taehyung's silk top.

"Have you moved on? " He asks.

"Yes—"

Jungkook presses his lips on Taehyung's cheeks, smothering baby kisses there and then he stops near his lips.

He feels taehyung shake in his arms.

"You like it. You like when I'm touching you, and as much as I know you, you won't ever let any man touch you like this tae. "

Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"Well, you have got me wrong then jeon. I'm dating Joon hyung"

Jungkook smiles..

"Baby, stop playing. Do you think I haven't noticed you glaring at me and woo everytime he is clingy to me? "

Taehyung shifts his head, Jungkook kneads taehyung's soft milky skin, and taehyung feels like jelly.

Jungkook and him use to cuddle before, they use to be clingy he is use to jungkook's touch but not this way, this touches make him breathless, this touches makes his legs wobbly.

"I'm not easy jeon. You made me cry for days. If you think we can go back to normal just like that, you are Terribly wrong" Jungkook nods.

"I'm still not sure if you real like me or you just miss me as a friend. So you need to make me. Make me believe you again Jungkook. "

"I will. "

Taehyung nods as he tries to get out of Jungkook's grip, but jungkook holds him tight. Taehyung looks at him questioning

Jungkook's eyes travel from taehyung's eyes to his moles and lands on his lips.

"You are so pretty tae. So much pretty"

Taehyung giggles.

"Are you into it already??? "

Jungkook shrugs

"I'm just stating facts"

Taehyung rolls his eyes.

There's a moment of silence before Jungkook tucks taehyung's hair behind ear, his hand rest on his neck. Taehyung feels he is too immersed and too deep swimming into Jungkooi beautiful eyes, he sees nothing.

The tingles he feel on his body, the hot breathe he feels on his lips , and jungkook's body he feel over his is insane, it's making him think of n number of things they both can do.

But he wants to hold on, he wants to hold himself back ——fuck it—

Taehyung presses his lips on Jungkook's, and soon as he starts moving them, he feels Jungkook cursing out before pinning taehyung on the wall and kissing him hard back.

The kiss is rushed, it's hard, it's criminal, it's a war.

Jungkook suck on taehyung's lips his tongue tasting the insides of that hot craving mouth.

Taehyung  grabs Jungkook's hair, as he moans a little with the amount of intensity they kiss. Jungkook feels so amazing, he tastes so much better then he had ever thought.

When they stop they both are breathing heard, with a soft smile on there faces.

"Next kiss you get when you make me happy again Jungkook. " Taehyung winks meanwhile Jungkook whines.

Taehyung pushes Jungkook off him, as he laughs.

"Go now, let me sleep. "

Jungkook stare and smiles.

"Fuck, you look so pretty like this baby, full swollen lips , hair messed up, blushed cheeks. All for me. Just for me"

Taehyung shys

"Just go Jungkook. I have schedule tomorrow with your woo"

"He is not mine, you are. You are mine. Just mine"

Jungkook walks towards taehyung, pressing a soft peck on taehyung's forehead.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow ?? "

"No jeon, I have my driver and bodyguard for that. I'll see you in studio"

Taehyung walks towards the door, opening it a bit.

"See you Tomorrow , go now"

Jungkook whines.

"I'll video call once I reach home yeah??? "

"Nope , I'm gonna sleep jungkook"

"Umm , thats fine too. I'll watch you sleep" Taehyung bites his lips, as he tries not to blush.

He pushes jungkook out of his room, closing the door as he stands there holding his hands near his rapidly beating heart.

"Tae, I'm so sorry for whatever I have made you feel for past weeks. But I promise I'll make these coming days best for you. It were always you for me baby. I'll make it upto you. " Says jungkook from behind the doors.

"I hope you do kook" Taehyung mumbles softly.

"I'll see tomorrow baby. Sleep well. I'll call you ones I reach home love"

Taehyung covers his face with his hands as he blushes deeper red.

He listens to Junglook's feet walking away.

He cannot wait for the days he is gonna cherish with Jungkook again.

______________________________________

To be contd.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.6K 2.2K 25
#warning #top Tae #all mature content #boy titts #boy pussy feel uncomfortable you can leave
796K 26.1K 102
Taekook Oneshots - not really much to say other than that Top! Tae 🐯 Bottom! Kook 🐰 I update every sat/sun + surprise updates Sorry about the mis...
157K 6.4K 36
A series of Top Tae Bottom Koom, Taekook oneshots... Contains a lot of fluff and smut if you want😏😏 Feel free to send taekook one-shot requests. ...
184K 3K 45
IT'S TAEKOOK ONESHOTS DUH!! WARNING: SMUT ANGST (I THINK SO) FLUFF I DON'T REMEMBER ANYMORE SO JUST READ'EM