Bond of Stone ~ A Loki x OC S...

By ren1014

"So the stone wanted to link us together on purpose? Why?" Loki shakes his head. "There's no record of the st... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 40

551 13 2
By ren1014

Rhi wakes up the next day with her head snuggled against the cool skin of Loki's chest and starts absentmindedly tracing circles along his skin as she thinks about their conversation last night.

It was the first time, in a long time, that she had a decent nights sleep. And, judging by the peaceful look on Loki's face, the same applies to him.

She sighs to herself as she feels his energy flow into her body through her fingers. A feeling she would definitely miss, for after today they would never see each other again.

Perhaps in another universe...

Rhi wipes away the small tear that started forming as she reaches up to kiss Loki softly on the cheek and then gets up to get something to eat.

After rummaging through the cabinets for a bit she lets out a frustrated groan.

"What's the matter?" Loki asks as he wanders into the kitchen area.

"I can't find the coffee." Rhi whines.

Loki laughs, "Here," and then waves his hand and conjures a small jar of instant coffee.

"You're the best." Rhi says as she starts boiling some water.

"I know." Loki says smugly.

"Did you get the codes?" Loki nods. "Ok, good. I'll let Thor know he doesn't have to-" Rhi gets cut off as they hear an alarm go off in the distance. "Never mind..." She chuckles.

"What did the oaf do now?" Loki groans as he changes into his Asgardian leathers.

"It's kinda my fault. I wasn't sure if you were going to be able to get the codes, so I told Thor to see if he could get the Quinjet working." She explains.

Loki rolls his eyes. "He should've waited until after we started the revolution."

Rhi changes into her suit. "Well it's too late now."

Suddenly someone bangs on the door and shouts. "The Grandmaster wishes to see you!"

"Great." Loki groans as he turns to Rhi. "Stay here."

"No, I need to go find Thor!"

"Please, Rhiannon." Loki pleads softly. "Just until after I meet with the Grandmaster."

She huffs and sits down on the couch. "Fine."

"Thank you."

Loki leaves to go see the Grandmaster, leaving Rhi alone with her thoughts.

Maybe when I finally make my way back to Earth, I can track down Vision and see if the mind stone will remove our psychic link, and maybe even the soul bond too.

After all, there won't be any point in keeping it. Then again...I might not need to worry about it at all.

It's very unlikely that we're going to come out of this battle against Hela with our lives. Maybe after he gets back, I should have him place the enchantment over me so he doesn't feel my energy anymore.

That way if I die...what the hell...

Rhi is interrupted out of her thoughts when she suddenly feels Loki getting punched in the face and immediately teleports to where he is.

She finds him laying on the floor, unconscious, with 142 hovering over him.

"What the hell happened!" 142 looks up at her with a face that looks as if she's seen a ghost. Rhi crouches down to her and places a hand on her shoulder. "Are you okay?"

"The bastard made me relive it." 142 says angrily.

Rhi sighs as she looks disapprovingly down at the still unconscious Loki.

You didn't have to do that...

Rhi looks back up at 142, still looking out in the distance in a haze so she uses her magic to give her some calming energy. She then stands up and offers her and out to her. "Come on, Valkyrie. We have work to do."

Val stands up and gestures down to Loki. "What should we do with him?"

Rhi sighs. "We need him."

"Alright then." Val picks up Loki and throws him over her shoulder. "Follow me."

*  *  *

Loki groans as he finally sits up on the couch and looks around.

"Welcome back, mischief."

"Where are we?"

"Val's apartment." Loki looks at her confused. "142." Rhi clarifies. "She's getting Thor and Hulk and meeting us back here, so we can finally leave and get back to Asgard. They should be back any minute now."

Loki only hums in response. Rhi sits down on the couch next to him and they sit in awkward silence for a bit.

"I guess this is the last time we're going to see each other, then?" Loki only nods in response. "Unless...you want to come with us."

"I...can't."

Rhi sighs and places her hand over Loki's. "I know."

Rhi goes to get up, but Loki grabs her hands and pulls her back down onto his lap, and wraps his arms tightly around her.

"Loki! What are you-"

"Stay here with me...please." Loki pleads softly.

"No, Loki." She sighs.

"You won't be safe out there...no one is. Not while he's still out there."

Rhi gently cups his face. "Then come with me. After we take down Hela, we can go after him...together."

"Facing Thanos, means facing certain death."

"Then we'll die together!"

"No!" Loki shouts before taking a deep breath and placing his hand over hers on his face. "I can't ask that of you...you've already given up far too much for my sake."

"At least this time, we can properly say goodbye to one another." Rhi sighs and leans her forehead against his. "Goodbye, Loki."

"Farewell..."

They stay like that in each other's arms until they hear the doors to Val's apartment open.

"Rhi?"

Rhi looks up to see Bruce standing in the doorway. "Bruce! You're back!" She shouts as she runs over to him and gives him a hug.

"What are you doing all the way out here?" Bruce asks as he pulls away.

"It's a long story. I'll tell you about it later."

"Hello, Bruce." Loki says as he walks up to them.

Bruce nods. "Loki."

"Alright." Val starts up. "Sakaar and Asgard are  about as far apart as any two known systems. Our best bet is a wormhole, just outside of city limits. Refuel on Xandar and we can be back in Asgard in...18 months."

"Nope." Thor interjects. "We are going through the big one." Thor points out the window to a giant red glowing portal.

"The Devils Anus?" Asks Val

Loki and Rhi both laugh.

"Anus?" Bruce asks. "Wait wait wait, whose anus?"

"Sorry Thor." Rhi says still laughing. "I didn't know it was called that when we picked it."

"It looks like a collapsing neutron star inside of an Einstein-Rosen bridge." Bruce says with concern as he goes over to the window to take another look at the wormhole.

"We need another ship. That will tear mine to pieces." Val says

"She's right." Thor responds. "We need one that can withstand the geodetic strain of the singularity."

"And has an offline power steering system that could also function without the on board computer." Bruce adds

"And we need one with cup holders because, we're going to die. So drinks!" Val says as she holds up a few bottles as everyone laughs.

"The Grandmaster has a great many ships." Loki interrupts. "I have the access codes to his security systems."

"And suddenly you're overcome with an urge to do the right thing?" Val questions.

"I have my reasons." Loki says as he glances at Rhi.

"You can get us access into the garage without setting off any alarms?" Thor asks

"Yes brother, I can."

Thor looks over to Rhi for reassurance. She nods her head so he smiles and claps his hands together. "Wonderful. Then let's get this show on the road."

* * *

Rhi blasts off the doors to the dungeons and charges in after Val deactivates everyone's obedience disks.

"Korg!" Rhi smiles

"What's going on?" Korg asks as he approaches them.

Val tosses him a gun. "The Lord of Thunder sends his best." 

Korg holds up the gun in the air. "The revolution has begun!"

  *  *  *

"I hope you're more durable than you look." Val says to Bruce as they fly through the air on her ship.

"Why do you ask?"

Val doesn't say anything but smiles mischievously as she pushes a button that launches Bruce out of her ship and onto the on Thor stole, The Commodore. She then turns to Rhi with her eyebrows raised.

"You know, I could've just used my magic to teleport us." Rhi says.

"Yeah, but that was more fun." Val smiles. Rhi chuckles and uses her magic to fly up to Thor's ship.

As they approach the anus, they find themselves under attack by some of the Grandmaster's guards.

"Shouldn't we be shooting back or something?" Bruce asks

"Yes we should. Where are the guns on this ship?" Thor asks Val over the ships communication.

"There aren't any. It's a leisure vessel! Grandmaster uses it for his good times. Orgies and stuff."

Rhi cringes and wipes her hands off on her suit.

"Did she say the Grandmaster uses this for orgies?" Bruce asks.

"Yeah, don't touch anything." Thor says in disgust.

"I have an idea." Rhi says with a smirk as she conjures her magic to her hands.

Thor picks up on what she means and nods at her so she teleports to the outside top of the ship and uses her magic to secure her feet as she throws energy blasts at the incoming ships.

Val's ship gets blasted, but thankfully she's able to escape, before it exploded and jumps onto the Commodore.

Rhi and Val both nod at each other before Val jumps off the ship and onto another to manually destroy it with her sword.

Thor jumps out soon after to help Val as Bruce continues to fly the ship towards the portal.

After taking out all the ships after them, Rhi, Thor and Val make it back inside the ship.

Val takes the wheel from Bruce. "Here we go."

The ship shakes as they fly into the wormhole. Val does her best to fly around the incoming debris, but it's no use as the ship keeps getting hammered.

Rhi summons her magic and places a shield around the ship.

"Thanks!." Val shouts

"No problem, just hurry up!" Rhi strains to hold the shield up until she feels herself fade away and pass out.

After sometime has passed, Rhi slowly opens her eyes. "Did we make it?" She groans as she slowly stands back up.

"Come see for yourself."

************************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 1.6K 11
LOKI X READER - A SLOW-BURN ROMANCE & DARK FANTASY CHARACTER-DRIVEN STORY - COMPLETED You and your family are unexpectedly invited to a celebratory f...
100K 2.7K 55
This is my first work. The time line is after Ragnarok but let's imagine Asgard wasn't destroyed and infinity war/ endgame didn't happen. I don't wa...
102K 3.2K 98
*COMPLETE* Alice stark fights along with the avengers during the battle of New York against Loki, Thor's younger brother. Durning the battle Alice p...
16.4K 438 27
The Queen of Atlantis meets the God of Mischief Two odd characters fall in love under strange circumstances Come join the avengers and fight along...