My Model Darling (Marin X Rea...

By Relentlezz41

A teenaged boy dreaming to be a photographer puts an ad on a school bulletin board. Only to find out a hotty... More

Chapter 1 - The Ad
Chapter 3 - Duel
Chapter - Ramen House
Chapter 5 - Shopping

Chapter 2 - Shoot

742 41 13
By Relentlezz41

I had an idea and I'm going with it. We shall see.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

That night when (F/N) went back to the fabric shop, he saw his mother came down the stairs with her pink apron on. She was cooking in the middle of checking on the store with her niece down there as well. His mother seemed happy.

"Honey how did it go?" She asked.

"Went great. Somehow the hot girl in my class saw the ad and now I'm getting some work. Seems all great to me." He replied.

"Really. Model? Social media?" She pondered.

"Cosplay actually. Now what it is, I don't know. But, I have to start somewhere and I said half the rate of someone you see fit. That said, I'm not working for free thankfully. We both think its very reasonable."

"Sounds great. You hungry? Your father got home early and you are just in time to eat. You brought good news too. I'm so happy for you. If there is anything I can do please let me know. Just, careful flaunting the discount around, okay?" She smiled and invited him upstairs.

He walked upstairs to take his shoes up and join his parents at the table. His father having himself a beer after enjoying his time off after work. Beer or not he usually wasn't in a very bubbly mood. Tonight he was.

"Son, how are ya?" He raised his glass.

"Good news. Finished the books for the month for one company and no interruptions or changes when I was about done. I'm ahead of the game and get to milk tomorrow a little. Can sit for a lunch and all. How's the gig treating you?" He asked.

"I see how it goes soon. She's getting outfits set up and then she will leave me a text for the fine detailed stuff. I feel good about it."

"So it is just her?" His father asked.

"I think so. No one else was mentioned. But if it's makeup or however I can't say I care. Nothing wrong with that." (F/N) shrugged and dug into his meal.

"I don't know if you have a plan yet, but I am thrilled that you are able to get everything experimented with right now. I mean this is a thing I think your mother can relate more, but I don't have that kind of drive to do what I like and do it for work. Me I can't separate them. I'm good at doing books and always wanted to support your mother doing her own thing. And what do you know, she is great at it. You are doing yourself proud." His father was happy for him. It wasn't the beer. Going all in support to see what he can do.

"Thanks Dad." Ya know instead of how taxes and payables we get support. It's always a good night. Who knows. Maybe when I do this in college I'll meet a girlfriend that loves this art just as much. As least that's what I'll tell them when they ask.

~~~~~

The time came. (F/N) was ready to really put his skills to the test for his first official booking. In the back of the store there was a backdrop with a projector for backgrounds galore. Even people sending in pictures such as their favorite park, waterfall, and more. Marin said that it would be her and a plus one. Who could it be? Makeup artist? Agent maybe? A friend to support? He was waiting outside the shop after being ready an hour earlier.

The bells on the shop door rang. "Hello?"

He was putting the camera on a tripod. Turning around to see another classmate. Who was male...

No way. Is he her boyfriend? Mom told me boyfriends don't normally go to photoshoots. What's the case? "Hey, how you Marin? And a plus one?"

"This is Gojo. He is the one that made everything for the shoot today." Marin smiled and watched the two boys exchange a nod.

"Gojo. (F/N). When you two are ready let me know. Oh and Gojo since you're the creator, between you and me I can do 25 percent off materials here for this shop. I've got things worked out already. You know what I mean? Mom owns the shop and we all have ways in here where we all work together."

"This is the greatest shop I've been in." Smiled Gojo.

"Thank you very much." Then his attention back to Marin. "So Marin the changing room is in that corner, and if you need a fan, light adjustment, or water please let me know."

From there it was a quick swift from introductions to studio time. Playing around with angles, the lights, browsing backdrops, and most importantly the poses. It was a full booked hour and realistically there wasn't really a time limit. (F/N) didn't have anyone waiting in line for him. He had already ate and was good to go. His first ever client. A classmate who was a bombshell. Her blonde and pink hair. Those pink eyes. Even with contacts in a person could seriously get lost in them. Then there is the way she carries herself. Nice, easy going, smooth, a great person to be around. 

Time was going by quick as everyone seemed to be enjoying their time. Just playing around with small details and seeing what was right. This session was also a client bond as well. Seeing what her less flattering side would be, what lighting works for both the model and photographer, then if Gojo thought a seam or a spec of dust was out of place he would put in his two cents. It was a fun, fulfilling, and productive session. Then, the stop watch went off. 

(F/N) walked over and hit the timer. "Ignore that. We can go for a few more minutes if you need to. Then I will CloudDrive everything for you. How's everything?"

"Actually, think you can do after school this week? I kind of got a few more for my portfolio." Marin replied and stood up from the set.

"Tuesday good?" He winked at her.

"Great. I think that's everything. Then Tuesday we will stop for food after? Do something."

"Sounds great. And Gojo, anything you need a hand with? Marin's got my number and I'll work with you."

"Actually," Gojo just started thinking as he saw the isles of the fabric store. "I'm going to need to put a list together for me and my grandfather."

"Sweet. Sure thing. I gotcha. I'm always free. Take your time, I'm going to wrap up, and get these things uploaded." And maybe, ask Marin a few questions after I view my work. Can't hurt for critique. Also it's no wonder why Gojo AKA The Quiet Boy has his nickname. The school doesn't even have a sewing club because they come here. So he's sewing at home or whatever and it's awkward for a guy to be doing this. Especially if he's better than most girls. Wow.   

~~~~~

If anyone has Marin Cosplay ideas, I'm intrigued to hear them. Not saying they will be used, but I just might get inspired to keep dialogue freshened up.

-Relly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 903 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
352K 12.6K 56
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
168K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
858K 19.5K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.