Hotd: seed of the dead (ADULT...

By DarknobleOtaku

Hotd/seed of the dead cross over. This will be Hotd With a sexy twist. In this world the virus zombie virus a... More

Chapter 2 its spreading
Chapter 3 The genius the nerd and the best friends.
Chapter 4 the geniuses awakening and a voice?
After word
Chapter 5 the geniuses power and her lust
Chapter 6 The bespeckled boy and the goddess he met

Chapter 1 purple mist

1.9K 18 0
By DarknobleOtaku

Warning this is an adult lemon fic it will contain blood gore violence sex rape and various other adult situations. Reader discretion is advised.
And also I'm not into necro so they ain't zombies in this there infected people turning into monsters

Takashi kumuro was cutting class after school sulking about how his childhood love interest rei miyamoto had left him for his best friend hisashi.
After getting chewed out by his other childhood friend saya takagi.

He looked on at the top of the stairway outside until he saw something strange.

A strange man with a blank look in his eyes was standing outside the school gets. he was just standing there banging his head on the school gate. He saw the other teachers approaching the gate to confront the man.

The student teacher ms kyoko spoke. Sir you should not be here on school grounds please leave now. The man seemed not to listen to her
Teshima ( the cocky looking dude on the left) walked over to the man aggressively trying to show off to ms kyoko rumors say they had been dating for a long time but nobody truly knew. Heh don't worry kyoko chan I'll deal with this punk. He walked over to him aggressively grabbing the man through the gate to get his attention. Hey punk we said get the fuck out of here now!!! What happened next shocked Takeshi.

The man grabbed teshimas arm and bit into it hard. Blood sprayed everywhere. Teshima screamed in agony. TESHIMA!!! Ms kyoko shouted in fear.

He fell to the ground seeming to be unconscious. All the teachers surrounded him to see if he was ok. When he opened his eyes she smiled in relief asking was he ok. What happened next horrified takashi Teshima shot up from the ground with new strength and  vigor. He walked past her and up to the elderly looking teacher. They asked him what was wrong and be fore anybody could react. Clinch!!! Teshima grabbed the elderly man by the head and picked him up with super strength.

The other teachers were horrified. What was he doing?  Teshima! Wh-what are you? Before she could say further the man squeezed the elderly teachers head until it exploded spreading blood and viscera all

around. Takashi stood there with his mouth agape to horrified to even move what the fuck was that?
Kyoko. Stood there horrified unable to speak. Wh-wh-how did you?  She stammered. Once the old man was dead he walked past her again to the male teacher that was there the man was to horrified to move. When teshima got to he raised his fist and punched foward. With brute strength he punched the man's head clean off splattering his blood on the school wall.

Takashi could not believe it. Was this real how was this possible his teacher just killed two men with his bare hands. Ms kyoko fell to her knees unable to process what was happing? Teshima then turned and looked at her walking over to her. She clinched her eyes shut thinking she was next.  But instead of killing her he grabbed her. And pulled her to her feet. She stood there in fear wondering what he was going to do next and then he reached his hand out.

And pulled her blouse open with one hand her along with her bra her large breasts spilling out. Kyoko was shocked and blushed at this action. Te-Teshima wh-what are you? She said in a daze clearly mentally exhausted from everything that was happening. He reached his hands out cupping both of her breasts. She blushed at his touch. Before she could think he spun her around bringing her close to him her back to his chest. Groping her more and licking her neck. She smiled in slight relief

O-oh I get it she said with a crazed smile. This is a dream. This is all one big dream. Well since this is my dream I may as well enjoy it she said. With that she relaxed in his touch letting him do what he wanted. Takashi could not believe this what was happening did he fall asleep. This has to be a dream a fucked up one did he just see his teacher kill two men and now he was feeling up his female teacher. He was so shocked by this he could not look away. Kyoko was getting into the assault loving his hands. T-Teshima kun not so rough you know I like it when your agressive and manly but not this hard be gentle with me she said. Seeming not to hear her he roughly grabbed her by her head and forced her into a kiss.

Forcing his tongue into her mouth the teacher blushed enjoying her lovers forwardness she touched his hand still clutching her breast. Mmm she moaned in pleasure at this. Takashi had to admit this was getting kind of hot he had always found ms Kyoko hot but never thought he would see her like this. trying to ignore the boner in his pants he looked on to see what happened next. Teshima broke there kiss leaving a trail of saliva connecting there mouths. Hah hah Teshima-kun Kyoko panted lustfully blushing. Be for she even knew what was happening the man forced her to bend over infront of him. Ah! she said in shock. he reached down and ripped her panties off. Oh Teshima-kun you know I like it this way she said to the man.tearing his belt of and pulling the zipper off of his pants the man got out his length. It was large and hard the size of a sausage at a meat market. He rubbed it on her but. She grinned in pleasure.  Oh now I know this is a dream only in my dreams are you this big Teshima-kun she said all the fear leaving her clearly convinced she was dreaming. He aligned himself with her entrance before plunging the whole thing into her. Ahh oh fuck yes she said with lust. Do me Teshima-kun fuck me hard like you always do. He then began to fuck the woman beneath him fast and hard. Plap! Plap! Plap! The sound of flesh hitting flesh could be heard all throughout the front of the school. takashi could hear it from where he was on the school stair way. This can't be real he must have fallen asleep. He noticed the massive bulge in his pants and thought. Well if I'm dreaming I may as well enjoy it. And with that he unzipped his pants.

Teshima continued to fuck the woman from behind fast and hard picking up speed

The woman beneath her voice getting louder loving every second of it. Hah!hah! Oh yes  yes more teshima-kun h-harder! Deeper! Not noticing or caring how her voice seemed to draw more strange people behind the gate. But suddenly he stopped. The woman noticed and looked up at him clearly disappointed. Wh-why did you stop teshima-kun? I'm not done yet. He stared at her blankly for a second before standing her up turning her to face him and kissing her again. Mph!!!she muffled shocked at this but soon sinking into the kiss. He groped her butt from behind giving it a hard squeeze before. Rip!!! He ripped off her brown skirt ripped off her torn blouse leaving her completely nude picked her up and brought her to the ground.

Ooph!!! She said as she hit the ground teshima tore of all of his clothes leaving him nude as well she looked at the man he was full of muscles he did not have before like a body builder. Wow she said this dream is awesome. Before he grabbed her hips dragged her to him and reentered her hard. Ahh! She screamed in pleasure as her lover began to thrust in and out of her.

Takashi was enjoying the show as he stroked himself watching what was happening this dream was weird as hell but he did not mind he watched hentai all the time so it was not much weirder then that. His breaths grew more and more as he watched his teacher get fucked. He felt it getting Closer he was almost there.

The muscle monster teshima trusted in and out of the woman she screamed for more each thrust he did into her. Her cries Getting more and more loud. And attracting more and more strangers to the gate. Deeper and deeper he went into her and more she begged for it. He the climbed on top of her bringing her into a maiting press. He grunted more aggressively with each trust. Now ms kyoko knew her man when he grunted like that it meant only one thing. He was almost there. Getting into it she spoke. YES OH YESS GIVE IT TO ME TESHIMA-KUN GIVE IT TO ME HARD I LET ME HAVE IT!!!  The man on top of her let out and animalistic roar before finally

SPLURT!!!

SPLURT!!

SPLURT!

splurt

The woman stuck her tongue out in pleasure as she felt her lover fill her with his seed. Oh ooooooh oh yes teshima-kun just like that yes oh yeah fill me up just like that.

Takashi grunted and closed his eyes as he blew his load on the floor of the school steps watching the display. He panted and sighed in relief. Putting his thing back in his pants. Man that was nice he said relived. Now when am I gonna wake up.

Phew that was good ms kyoko said. Relaxing on the ground from the orgasm she just had now when am I gonna wake up she looked up to see teshima looking down at her. What is my dream not over yet? Well teshima-kun if you want to play more we ca-gack!!! Before she knew what was happening teshima her loves hand rapped around her neck and began to squeeze her was strangling her. T-teshima-kun wh-what are you? Ack!!! Takashi was watching this what was happening this was a dream right? but he would never dream of snuff he was not into that. The woman clutched her throat trying to get free. She was being strangled by her lover his grip getting stronger and stronger. A look of horror on her face as he kept
Choking her until.

SNAP!!!

The woman fell limp her neck broken from the man.

Takashi watched in horror as Ms kyoko was killed.  This isn't real right? This is a dream
Right? He said trying to convince himself. Looking on further he noticed something strange. Ms kyoko's body began to move it was spasming and twitching. Her stomach began to grow and inflate was she pregnant? Her stomach getting more and more bloated. Then suddenly. Boom!!! Her body exploded in a purple mist

The smog was everywhere and headed straight towards the school Takashi stepped back in horror realizing. THIS IS NO DREAM!!!!

I don't own high school of the dead

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Alive By teacup_s

Science Fiction

191 2 10
≫ ──── ≪•◦ ✦ ◦•≫ ──── ≪ │ 愛🧟‍♀️Surviving The End🧟‍♂️*.:。 ๑➴੭*ˊᵕˋ੭. _______________________________________ │༄🧟‍♂️ Many have their own idea...
134 5 31
Nine girls are living their ordinary lives, until an outbreak of zombies emerge from the earth below. They all team up and have to live together in o...
3.9K 24 13
The story is centered around a group of women who're trying to survive in a world quickly being consumed by a deadly virus unlike anything seen befor...
411 11 3
CONTENT WARNING: This book will dive into dark and controversial topics. There will be disclaimers at the start of every chapter to warn you about it...