The Missing Mafia Princess

By MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark A... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 85

2.1K 54 4
By MafiaAngel8394

Pizza arrived and I laid down on my back while eating. Harvey would glance at me every so often to make sure I was being careful. Mike was at the table, feeding Kai French fries while eating pizza himself.

As I finished eating, I lifted my empty plate and placed it on the table beside me. Harvey asked if I was still hungry. The question made me shake my head no.

I looked over to see Louis who was slowly walking towards the door with a face that was full of worries. Harvey looked annoyed and asked Louis what he wanted.

"I wanted to come see how Blossom was." Louis said, capturing Harvey's attention. The sound of Kai's growl drew my interest. It puzzled me as to why Kai would growl at Louis so I looked over at Mike, who had picked up Kai and let him smell Louis' wrist.

To my surprise, Kai growled more as he recognized the negative energy Louis was giving off. "You need to leave," Harvey told Louis.

I agreed with him, and then I held my arms out towards Mike so that he could walk Kai over to me and handed him to me.

Kai then sat on my chest while still growling at Louis, while I ran my fingers through his fur.

Louis then rushed out of Harvey's office and Harvey and Mike looked at Kai, shocked, before Mike said, "He's just a baby wolf, he's already a protector," making me smile in response.

"It's the bond that he and I have. I'm the one who saved him, showed him love and showed him that he could trust me," I told them, and they both nodded then I yawned.

Harvey looked at Mike then nodded his head towards Kai and Mike gently picked Kai up from my chest "Alright, let's head to my penthouse. You can take a nap when we get there." Harvey said closing his laptop, stood up and walked over to me then sat me up slowly.

He guided my legs to the edge of the couch, then help me stand up by holding on to my biceps. He grabbed Kai's bag from in front of the couch, then grabbed my hand again and we walked out his office to the elevators.

We reached the elevators, Mike pushed the button then the doors opens and we walked inside the elevator. Mike pushed the button to go down to the main floor, the elevator moved downward then dinged once it reached the main level.

The elevator doors opened, and we walked out of the building to Harvey's car. Harvey opened the backseat door, and I carefully sat down.

He closed the door, and then he and Mike got in. Harvey started the car, pulled away from the firm, and drove to his penthouse, which wasn't far.

I rested my head against the door, closed my eyes, and then sleep took over.

Third Person

Harvey pulled in to the parking garage of his penthouse, he parked in his designated spot then he turned the engine off and took a moment to look over at Yaszy in the backseat who had fallen asleep with her head leaning against the window of the car.

Harvey and Mike both got out of the car and closed their doors, which was just enough to wake Yaszy up a bit. She lifted her head up slightly and then Harvey came over to her, opened the door slowly.

He gently directed her legs to the edge of the car seat and helped her out of the car. He closed her door and then picked her up, and as he did, she wrapped her legs around him and laid her head on his shoulder.

While she was still tired, she began to drift back to sleep, she felt safe knowing that she was in Harvey's arms. Harvey carried her to the elevator and Mike pressed the button to make the doors open, then they both stepped inside and Harvey pressed the button for his floor.

As the elevator moved upwards, Harvey wrapped his arms around her to make her feel secure and comfortable and then as the elevator stopped, the doors opened and they stepped out.

Harvey then unlocked his door and walked inside, still keeping Yaszy close to him, as she was still asleep in his arms.

Harvey walked into his bedroom with Yaszy and he pulled the covers down then gently laid her down on the bed.

After that, Mike came in, placed Kai on the bed and walked out again, which allowed Harvey the opportunity to check Yaszy's wound to ensure that carrying her hadn't disrupted her stiches.

Harvey lifted up her shirt up enough to see the bandage, which was clean and had no sign of blood underneath, which made him put her shirt back down and cover her up with the covers and blankets.

After that, Harvey left the room to allow Yaszy to sleep in the comfort and safety of his bed. As he was walking out, Kai walked over to Yaszy and he curled up on her chest as she slept.

Harvey sat down in a chair in his living room with Mike, and he saw Kai sleeping on Yaszy's chest, which put a smile on Harvey's face.

It was a sweet and gentle moment, seeing Kai taking a nap on Yaszy's chest, which further highlighted the strong bond that they had developed with one another after everything that they had been through together.

Harvey picked up a file, looked over its contents once again before signing it and handing it to Mike. "This needs to be handed first thing tomorrow morning," Harvey told Mike.

Mike nodded his head, took the file from Harvey, and made sure to remember to deliver the file the following day.

Time had passed since Yaszy fell asleep and Harvey was with Mike, working on the final file when he heard a knock at the door. When he answered the door, Harvey was met with Alessandro and Domenico.

Harvey told them that Yaszy was sleeping in his room and stepped aside to allow them access into his bedroom before closing the door.

They then walked into Harvey's bedroom, with Domenico picking up Kai and Alessandro gently shaking Yaszy to wake her up.

Yaszy's eyes fluttered open and she looked to see Alessandro waking her up. He then helped her to sit up and gently directed her legs to the edge of Harvey's bed before wrapping his hands around her biceps to lend her his support.

After that, Alessandro picked her up, carefully, and held her in his arms like Harvey did before him. She then wrapped her legs around him in the same way and placed her head on his shoulder as she closed her eyes.

Alessandro then walked out of Harvey's room with her in his arms, before stepping outside and carrying her out of the penthouse.

They walked over towards the elevator, Domenico pushing the button so that the doors would open before they both stepped inside.

The elevator doors then closed in front of them and it began to make its way down towards the parking garage.

Once it reached the parking garage, the doors opened and Domenico and Alessandro stepped out, carefully carrying Yaszy and Kai with them.

They then walked towards Alessandro's car and Domenico opened the back door, allowing Alessandro to place Yaszy down on the back seat gently.

Alessandro took the blanket that he had in his car for Yaszy, covered her up with it, then slowly closed the door.

Domenico then got into the car alongside him, and as he glanced back at Yaszy, he smiled softly before Alesssandro started the car and pulled out from the parking space.

After that, they drove out of the parking garage and drove towards their home.

Once he reached their road, Alessandro turned down it and pushed the button above his head for the gates, driving through them before closing them behind him. After that, he drove down the driveway and parked in front of the house before turning his car off and getting out of the vehicle.

After getting out of the car, he walked over to the back passenger side and opened the door, shaking Yaszy slightly to try and wake her. When the attempt was successful, she slowly sat up and lifted her head up to see that she was home and with Alessandro, who smiled softly at her.

After Yaszy lifted herself tiredly to the edge of the seat and wrapped her arms around Alessandro's neck, he picked her up, she fell back to sleep with her head on his shoulder.

With Domenico following, they walked through the front door and into the house, and once they reached the stairs, Alessandro walked upstairs and into Yaszy's bedroom.

Once inside the bedroom, he began the process of unraveling his sister's legs from around him and gently laid her in her bed.

He also removed her shoes, took the blanket from beside her and covered her with it, before exiting the bedroom and walking back downstairs to the dining room where their father and other brothers were seated.

Once he reached his seat, he sat down and the rest of his family turned their attention towards him.

As soon as he sat down, Alessio asked, "Where is she?," confused as to where his daughter was.

Alessandro responded by saying "In her bed, sleeping," to which his father, Alessio, nodded his head in response to his son's statement.

"Good, she needs it," Alessio said as the chefs entered the dining room, placing down plates of food into the center of the dining room, where the Romano family gathered to eat dinner.

As soon as the chefs left the dining room, the Romano family picked up their utensils and began to enjoy the meal that they had been served.

Once everyone had finished eating, they all placed their plates in the dishwasher before walking off to their bedrooms to prepare for bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.8K 102
The Dark Ghosts, one of the most feared gangs in New York formed by only five girls. They are cold, dangerous, fearless and ruthless, yet broken on t...
948K 17K 48
When Klara Ivy De Luca is finally reunited with her parents and her six brothers after eleven years of being kidnapped, Is she the same sweet and bub...
Macrina By Maya F

General Fiction

70.4K 2.7K 61
"Honestly, I think you're really gonna like New York." "New York? Like New York City, New York?" "The one and only," my cousin grinned, taking a swig...
313K 4.4K 41
He stalks her all through out the day and night, she please herself to the thought of him, they both have high end jobs but Believe the other one has...