Season 1: Golden Promises Hua...

By avehlia_

Dream series Season #1 A story wherein Hua Ying ran away from the ghost and heavenly realm and cut off all... More

prolouge
Chapter 1: A blessing from heaven
Chapter 2: Past
chapter 3: Promise
Chapter 4 Scars of Love?
chapter 5 enchanted forest
Chapter 6; Runaway PT.1
Chapter 7 runaway pt. 2
chapter 8 our son
chapter 9 red and black
chapter 10.5
chapter 10 (FULL VERS.)
Ch. 11 energy like Hua Xianle
Ch. 12 Qingheng jun is back
Ch. 13 first encounter after a decade
Ch. 14 information from owl
chapter 15 planning
Chapter 16 Someone knows..
Ch. 17 I love him
Ch. 18 cold to warm
Ch.19 Three months
Chapter 20 sunshot
Ch. 21 Brothers to enemies?
Ch. 22 moments before disaster
ch. 23 come back to gusu with me
Ch. 24 waning moon officer
Ch. 25 the what if that turned to reality
Ch. 26 Finding Wei Ying
Ch. 27 Strong
Ch. 28 Wait for us
Ch. 30 Golden Promises
Alternate Ending

Ch. 29 near death confessions

1.7K 73 11
By avehlia_

"I'm coming baobei.. wait for baba"

.

As soon as Wei Ying knocked Wen Ruohan unconscious, he was holding onto his heart that was aching once again. Fuck, he'll die with this aching heart than in a battle.

He shook off the feeling of his aching heart and went ahead with his search for Jin Guangshan. That whor– Sect leader must be around here somewhere.

Wei Ying saw the sect leader looking through the scrolls in a packed room. He was about to sneak in when he felt someone's presence behind him. He turned around and saw Meng yao– no, Jin Guangyao smirking and attempted to stab him.

Wei Ying couldn't dodge in time so he was hurt on his side but he'll manage. He took out his smoke talismans and activated it. The smoke alerted Jin Guangshan as he gathered the scrolls and tried to hide in the best corner he could find. But in this large mist of smoke, how can he hide? By then, he heard faint whispers behind him. Like a ritual or a chant… the whispers are going too fast he was losing his mind. The smoke was slowly disappearing. Jin Guangshan saw Jin Guangyao on the floor unconscious and bleeding. He didn't think twice and did not help him but escaped the room.

Wei Ying walked through the smoke and saw the body on the floor. "Huh. I must've accidentally stabbed him. Oh well." He left the body alone and searched again.

But a specific question comes through his mind. The Jins are known for their jewelry and gold. He saw a valuable gold necklace placed on top of the table he has been working on but he'd chosen the scrolls. It must be important that he'd choose them over the jewelry. So the question is,
What's inside of those scrolls?

Wei Ying shook his head off and steadily ran for Bai Wuxiang.

He took a short pause to breathe, once he was ready once again he felt something inside him volted. Like a connection…

How? He doesn't have any golden core?

The volt inside him was making it hard for him to breathe as it was hurting. He leaned onto the wall to support himself but he slid down and sat on the floor. It was deja vu.

This was the same feeling when he ran away.

This is the only way to know..

With two fingers up, he touched the side of his forehead and concentrated…

He heard lots of people arguing…

"I told you! War is coming!"

"We can't just go to the mortal realm to fight without a plan?!"

"Everyone calm down.."

"Everyone! This is important! We're talking about Hua Ying planning to fight Bai Wuxiang!"

"For heaven's sake. Just ready your troops!"

"Everyone!" A familiar sense of voice echoed. "Fighting will not resolve the issue! MY SON IS IN DANGER AND I DON'T CARE IF I WILL BREAK HEAVEN'S RULES."

"Baba.."

The communication array went silent. Someone just joined.

"ying-er..?" Hua Cheng spoke for the first time since arriving at the array. The communication array was silent at first… "HIS HIGHNESS THE PRINCE!"

"A-ying baobei.. baba will come okay?? Stay where you are, baba and A-die will handle this..!"

"A-die.." "A-ying… baobei.. A-die is sorry. Please, tell us where you are right now..!"
Hua Cheng pleaded. It was a rare sight to see. Hua Ying chuckled. "You're still the same a-die…" he smiled sadly "Bai Wuxiang.. is back for my energy and is ready to kill me.."

"We know baobei.. so please-" Xie Lian was cutoff by his son. "Baba.. please…" Xie Lian shut his mouth and let his son continue.
"I wish I could've had more time with you all… but.. fate has something else for me."

"Baba, A-die…

I'll defeat Bai Wuxiang alone."

"Baobei-" "I know I know.. it's reckless, but hey. I'm your son right? Hahahaha!" He smiled sadly, holding his other eye. "I miss y-." His voice cut off. Xie Lian and Hua cheng went into panic and also disconnected from the array.

.

He got back to his senses when he was thrown across the hall and out of the Jin Empire crashing into the other tower. Smoke emitted the whole place. Wei Ying coughed out blood and wiped it using the back of his hand.

"Hm. Not bad Hua Wuxian. You sure are the son of your parents." Bai Wuxiang clapped and dusted off the dirt off his robes. "What do you want?" Wei Ying stood up wobbily. "You know what I want. I want power! I want all the powers in this cultivation world! I want respect!"

"Respect is earned not given! You were highly respected by everyone before!" "That wasn't enough! People keep on fucking my name! Comparing me to xianle! That's why I locked your baba's spiritual powers! Why is he stronger than me?! Why-" his words were cut off when a sword pierced through his chest. "Lan zhan!"

"Nice try kid. You cannot kill me that easily!" He slapped his hand and threw Lan Wangji harshly. Then daggers were flying towards Bai Wuxiang. He managed to avoid it but 1 accidentally cut skin.

"Fucking teenagers." He emitted a gray shield.

(I am bad at fight scenes i'm so sorry☠️)

"Nie zhongzhu! What are you doing here?!" Wei Ying asked Nie Mingjue when he opened his eyes after the blow of Bai Wuxiang— Nie Mingjue protecting him. "Jin Zixuan sent messages to all clans when he saw a lot of Yao's, ghosts, and demons coming out from the dead. More Help is coming."

Wei Ying smiled and ran behind them while the smoke was present. "You know I can detect you Wuxian. We both have resentment /energy/ and people trash our names. Come with me and we can rule the world together." He was left with no response as a shadow figure keeps on running in circles. "No? Heh. I can see you. Aha!-" he grabbed the hem of the robe of the shadow figure and saw.. "Who are you?"

"Anonymous N to the I to the e, to the h u i s–" "WHERE IS WEI WUXIAN?!" "I don't know, maybe above?" Jun Wu looked up and saw there's none, he looked back at the boy "You little fuc–" his eye was stabbed with a dagger "oops, my hand slipped, Hua Xiong will kill you next"

Jun Wu let go of Nie Huaisang and held his eye groaning. He looked up but he was stabbed in the chest. "Sorry, my hands slipped." Hua Ying had pulled out the sword and began stabbing him one after another. "HOW DOES IT FEEL BAI WUXIANG?! HOW DOES IT FEEL BEING STABBED A HUNDRED OF TIMES LIKE HOW YOU DID TO MY BABA?!" Jun Wu was on the ground screaming how it hurts. Hua Ying was again yet to stab him but he was blown off once again.

"WEI GEGE!!!" Kids from other clans whom Wei Ying saved and Jin Guangshan locked, shouted.

Wei Ying hid behind a rock to regain his energy. "Wei ying.." a Certain Lan calls out to him in his butterfly. "Lan zhan"

"Wei Ying, get out of there please-"
Hua Ying had cutted him off "Lan Zhan. This is my enemy.. I can't just run away."

"Please A-ying.. It's for the best.. you'll get hurt!" "So what If I got hurt?! You got hurt too! If I hadn't met you, you wouldn't been hurt to many times! You don't need to care! I'm doing this for everyone's sake!"

"But you'll die!"

"And I wish I did!"

"Wei wuxian!"

"Lan wang ji!"

"It's dangerous please!" "I love you Lan Zhan."

"Wait! No!-"

Hua Ying cut off the communication.

To be continued. 

————
Hello everyone^^ I apologize for not uploading for almost a month. I was bombarded with exams and works I needed to accomplish. I hope everyone understands^^

Anyways, I hope everyone enjoys this latest chapter! This has been in my drafts for 3 weeks? And I haven't had the time to post it. I hope everyone's okay!

Sincerely yours,
Violet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 7.4K 27
To find Wèi Yīng, Lán Wàngjī has to find himself and he unknowingly has thirteen years to wait.
57.3K 3.8K 31
COMPLETED Long ago,a Princess fell in love with an immortal Heavenly Martial God,they got married and blessed with a son named Xie Lian Xie Lian is a...
5.6K 296 12
---Arc 3/3--- Dealing with the aftermath of everything left Xie Lian feeling overwhelmed, but he quickly realises that, the more things had changed...
31.9K 2K 25
[Under editing!] Will Wei wuxian able to meet his real parents? Let's find out together. [Started, November 2023] [Completed, April 2024] ...