Mortal Kombat imagines

Door anna49029

idk how to write you can request!!!!!!!! Meer

request
fujin
kenshi
hanzo
syzoth
Bi han
liu kang
kuai liang
tomas vrbada
kenshi
kuai liang
request
liu kang (pt2)
bi han (pt2)
kuai liang (pt2)
bi han
raiden
johnny
syzoth
bi han (pt2)
syzoth
request
END

kitana

976 9 1
Door anna49029

———
Y/n has just arrived from a mission with johhny, kenshi and kung lao. They had been assigned to capture shang tsung, but they obviously failed.

Y/n had got pretty beaten up, cuts on her face and bruises everywhere.

When they arrived back, y/n went straight to her room. She felt as if this defeat had been her fault, but it wasn't.

"Y/n, are you there?" A voice said, knocking on the door of y/ns bedroom.

"Yea, come in." Y/n said replying.

It was kitana. Kitana had opened the door, her face immediately changing at the sight of y/ns face.

"By the gods! What happend?" Kitana said walking up to y/n, putting her hand on y/ns shoulder trying to comfort her somewhat. "Its nothing to be worried about, princess." Y/n said.

"You must be joking!" Kitana said, looking at y/n with worry. "Im fine, seriously." Y/n said taking kitanas hand off her shoulder.

Kitana sighed deeply, very worried for y/n. "Please, let me help you." Kitana said. Y/n hesitated for a moment. "Okay." Y/n said giving in.

Kitana got all the supplies to treat her wounds.

"What happend?" Kitana asked cleaning one of y/ns cuts. "Liu kang had given us and it was unsuccessful." Y/n said sadly.

Kitana just nods at y/ns words. "And it was my fault.." y/n added. It truly wasn't y/ns fault.

"Dont say that. You are an amazing fighter y/n." Kitana said. "If i was an amazing fighter, the mission would have been successful." Y/n spit back. Kitana stopped cleaning y/ns cut. Kitana was quick to wrap her arms around y/n, giving her a warm hug.

"Do not ever doubt yourself y/n." Kitana whispered. Y/n just stayed quiet. She did not know what to do in that moment. After a few seconds, she pulled back staring into y/ns eyes.

After a while, kitana had finished.

"Thank you, princess." Y/n said smiling. "Your very welcome, y/n" she replied, giving back a smile. "You should be more careful y/n" kitana said walking towards you. "I care for you." She added.

"I know. I will." Y/n said, smiling at her kind words. Then kitana just nodded.

"Ill see you tomorrow? For training?" Kitana asked, heading towards the door. "Of course." Y/n said, smiling. Kitana then nodded, she opened the door giving you one last glance, then she closed the door.

What a day..
———
never done gxg soo i hope its good !

someone requested this aswell !! if ur reading this i hope you likeee

requests are open!!!!!

dont forget to vote !!!!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

5.5K 127 14
Kuai Liang and Tabbi Rhodes had to rebuild the Lin Kuei from scratch. Alone. Kuai gave Tabbi his right hand position as they rebuilt. Tabbi fell into...
161 0 18
Prologue: Millions of years ago, Shinnok, one of the Elder Gods, turned on his fellow deities and invaded the Earthrealm. Raiden, the protector of Ea...
4K 109 87
I had a book on the other account with the intros, but I unpublished it. This is a new one, and I will introduce the Athenians in this book, just lik...
3.8K 84 12
Following the events of MK9, Dakota the younger brother of Kitana joins the SF after the fall of Shao Kahn, his so called "father" and the death of h...