The Legacy of The Dire Wolf R...

Af Skooter137

It takes place during the time of the mighty Morphin Power Rangers all the way up to idk yet but he will be a... Mere

Info
Origin Of The Dire Wolf Ranger
From The Past To The Present
4 Years Later
The Day That Everything Changed
Suspicious Behavior
Telling The Truth And The Legacy Of The Wolfe Family
Confortation With Rita And Goldar
Secrets And Revelations
Contemplation For Andrew
Getting Ready For The Martial Arts Tournament
The Martial Arts Tournament
Winds Of Change
The First Outing
White Dire Wolf Ranger Vs Green Drago Ranger
Mulling Things Over
Making A Decision That Will Change Things Forever
A Blast From The Past, Present, And Future Part One
A Blast From The Past,Present, And Future Part Two
Blast From The Past, Present, And Future Part Three
Battle For The Morphing Grid Part one
Battle For The Morphing Grid The Final Battle

Tournament Finals

446 12 3
Af Skooter137

[ Andrew's POV ]

Me and the gang watched as the one in the green defeat his opponent with ease like it wasn't even a contest, which peaked my interest I have my work cut out for me, when he sat down on his stool he looked over to us and smiled then waved we all waved back, Kim looked at me and saw that something was on my mind so she asked as she held me close.

Kimberly: What's wrong Andrew, you look like your in some serious thought.

I looked down at Kim and smiled at her, she can read me like a book I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing but I love how she cares so much about me, I cleared my throat then spoke.

Andrew: I don't know if I'm being honest, just something about that guy.

I said as I suddley nodded to him, she looked over to him and then back to me as she said.

Kimberly: Do you think he's gonna be trouble?

I looked at her then back at him as he talked with the ones around him then said.

Andrew: I can't be sure but I think he will be a key part in something I don't yet know.

Kimberly puts her head on my shoulder then spoke softly.

Kimberly: I understand, what does your animal spirit think?

I closed my eyes going into mine and Zen-Dar's realm, I look around for a moment when I heard Zen-Dar.

Zen-Dar: Hello Young Wolf, it's been awhile what is wrong?

Andrew: Do you see the kid in green sitting across from us.

Zen-Dar's eyes glowed then went went back to normal, he nodded so I continued.

Andrew: What do you make of him, cause everytime I look at him I can't put my finger on it.

Zen-Dar then shook his head in frustration he to felt this as he spoke.

Zen-Dar: I to feel it young Wolf, be cautious around him I sense he could be a strong ally....... Or a strong enemy.

I nod at him then went back to my concious, I opened up my eyes then looked at Kim, she saw my face then spoke.

Kimberly: So that bad huh, what did he say?

Andrew: He said to me cautious he could be a powerful ally or a powerful enemy.

She looked in my eyes with concern but I put my hand on her cheek caressing it then said.

Andrew: Don't worry, I'll be careful, I worry more about you though.

Before she could open her mouth to respond Erine got on the mat then said .

Erine: Now ladies and gentlemen, we have the final bout of the event, in the left corner new to Angel Grove Tommy Oliver!!!

He stood up and made his way to the mat, so his names Tommy huh?

Erine: And in the Right Corner our defending Champion of 5 years the one and only ANDREW WOLFE!!!!!!!

I got up and made my way on the mat I bowed to the crowd the to Erine who did the same, as Erine was going over the rules I was zoned out trying to find out if he's an ally or an enemy.

I was brought out of my thoughts from the bell, but while my guard was down Tommy landed a lucky punch on me.

[ 3rd Person POV ]

As the bout began the gang saw the punch Tommy landed which caught them all off guard so they spoke about it.

Jason: What's with Andrew?

Billy: I must agree, he never lets his guard down.

Trini: He seems like he's somewhere else.

Zack: Yeah in all the time we've known him he never lets his guard down.

They all look to Kimberly who was unusually quiet, she was biting he thumb then looked to the guys then said.

Kimberly: What?

Jason: Do you know why Andrew is off his game?

She looked from them to Andrew who just did a side head kick that Tommy blocked, then back to the others then said.

Kimberly: Ever since that Tommy guy showed up Andrew's had this weird intuition about him, Andrew talked to his friend and he said he has the potential to be a strong ally or a strong enemy.

They all looked to the guy In question with weary looks cause he is fighting their closest friend ready to strike if need be.

[ Andrew's POV ]

It been 20 minutes and we both got a point to us he landed a lucky strike that knocked me out of the ring by an inch, to say I impressed at his skill would be an understatement, as I get back in the ring we bow to eachother and begin again with this next point winning the bout and the championship.

We got in our fighting stances and circled eachother looking for a weak spot to strike at, we both were sweating and tired the fatigue was getting the best of us but we continued to fight, we collided like two bulls we were swing right and left jabs one after the other, to the untrained eye you would say we are evenly matched but to the trained eye like the Rangers have they can see I getting the upper hand on Tommy who was getting slower, I sensed he was about done so I put the final nail in his coffin, I backed away from our close striking and went into my wolf style fighting style, I looked at my friends they were smiling they knew what was coming next, then I looked to my mother she knew to and nodded to me, I looked back at Tommy and ran at him sending wolf jabs and to the trained eye like the Rangers and mom you can see white flames coming from my wolf style, I hit him with a flurry of wolf palms then when his guard was completely down I took my right hand and charged up my power, when he wasn't expecting it I upper cutted him with my wolf power which took him off the ground at least 2 feet I jumped up and lifted my right leg held it for a moment then brought it down on his chest, you could see the white flames from the leg kick ending the bout.

Erine jumps to his feet along with the others cheering me on, he comes up to me and raised my hand as he said.

Erine: And the winner of this year's Martial Arts Tournament......... And still Heavyweight champion ANDREW WOLFE!!!!!!! 

Everyone cheered louder as my friends and mom came up to congratulate me before they could I went up to Tommy and helped him up then I spoke.

Andrew: That was one of the best fights I've had in a long time, you pushed me to my limit.

That's a small lie I still had another tank of gas left but I wanted to make him feel better, I patted him on the shoulder as he spoke panting for breath.

Tommy: Same... here..... that last burst of attacks...... what was that.

I chuckled then looked at him as I said.

Andrew: It's called Wolf Style I learned it at the Pi Shwa I lived there all my life until me and my mother moved here.

His eyes went wide like he knew what I was talking about then caught himself like he wanted to keep something to himself for now then nodded, we said our goodbyes as I made my way back to my friends and family to celebrate my win, when I got their Kim nearly tackled me in a hug, she had her head on my chest then said as she looked up to me.

Kimberly: So, you figured it out yet?

She asked as I looked down at her to see her eyes twinkling, I kissed her forehead then spoke.

Andrew: I think so, for now at least.

[ 3rd Person POV ]

As Andrew was celebrating with his family and friends in the window was Rita and Goldar they were impressed at the bout they just saw, Goldar turned to Rita then spoke.

Goldar: Mistress, That boy almost had your grandson.

Before Goldar could finish what he was saying Rita laughed very hard then said.

Rita: That you are wrong my Golden Friend, didn't you sense he still had more power in reserves, but I must admit He is very talented, very talented indeed.

She said rubbing her chin while looking at Tommy with extreme thought then back to her grandson, seeing him holding Kimberly got her thinking.

Rita: Goldar do you see that?

She said as she pointed to Andrew holding Kimberly then he kissed her forehead which made Rita smile.

Goldar: Yes I do Mistress, but why does that matter?

She turns to Goldar then smirked while putting her hand on his shoulder then said as she turned back to see her Grandson.

Rita: I see potential leverage to get my heir to join us, and I will use it.

She said as she took her hand off of Goldar then laughed her signature laugh as they teleported back to her moon castle.

( To Be Continued )

How did you like the chapter?

What did Rita mean by leverage?

What feeling does Andrew have about Tommy?

Feedback is appreciated.

This is Skooter137 signing off till next time 🤘.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

21.8K 309 17
When Ji realizes the nighlok are to strong for the rangers alone he tells Jayden that he needs to find the last in the line of a unknown ranger who h...
44.9K 978 36
✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* π’”π’•π’–π’„π’Œ π’Šπ’ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚✧ βΈ» β•°β”€βž€ π—¦π—˜π—–π—’π—‘π—— π—•π—’π—’π—ž π—œπ—‘ π—§π—›π—˜ π—˜π—©π—œπ—Ÿ 𝗧𝗒 π—šπ—’π—’π—— 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—¬. A year after...
19.8K 559 46
Beginnings (Ongoing) ⏳ -Book One of the Generations Trilogy- --- Long ago, the ancient wizard Zordon Battled the evil sorceress Rita Repulsa. After m...
594 11 5
Lewis' life starts to change when he discovers a strange gem. When he bonds with it and becomes a Power Ranger, things start to take a different turn...