General Omega [Female A Male...

נכתב על ידי peach_soda8089

After the death of his father, Empire General Yize returned to the capital star. Suddenly, everyone discovere... עוד

Description + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 4

245 7 0
נכתב על ידי peach_soda8089

Chapter 4

"How much do you know about the Yize family? Take this back to study on your own, no need to thank me."

On the other hand, there were criticisms.

"Oh my god, aren't all the soldiers Alphas? Unmarked Omegas like this, once they leak pheromones during their heat, what's the point of having an army? The whole legion of Alphas would go crazy."

"Why doesn't an Omega do their proper job? Why not obediently have children?"

...

Ella looked at all the comments and felt overwhelmed. She didn't expect Yize to handle this matter so efficiently and directly.

In her mind, she recalled the image of the man: clear-headed and composed when awake, exuding authority and strength. But during her heat, he had cried in front of her with red-rimmed eyes.

He carried too many labels, which blocked people's view, obscuring the fact that this general named Yize was also a person.

Ella felt a pang of sympathy for him.

However, she didn't have the luxury to dwell on this right now. She needed to figure out how to explain to Ah Hong.

"Ah Hong," Ella leaned on the counter, sticking her head inside.

Ah Hong was sitting on a small stool inside the counter area, wearing only a tank top and oversized shorts, engrossed in something and absentmindedly acknowledging Ella.

"I want to talk to you about something," Ella carefully began.

"Spit it out, what's up. If you have something to say, say it. If you need to vent, shut up." Ah Hong replied indifferently while continuing to browse.

Ella sighed, realizing she had to break the news, "I need to leave for a while."

Ah Hong briefly looked away from her terminal, giving Ella a cursory acknowledgment before returning to her activity. She casually commented, "Alright, just speak your mind. Don't worry, I won't interrupt. I'm on a roll here. Who could catch this Omega? I promise to worship them as the Empire's top Alpha."

Ella choked on her words.

"Well, I really have to leave for some time," she continued hesitantly.

Ah Hong kept her eyes on the terminal and, while still eating her popcorn, replied, "Speak your mind. If you need a break, just shut up."

"Um, I need to leave for a while because... I accidentally marked an Omega," Ella explained while avoiding eye contact.

Ah Hong, having taken another handful of popcorn, stared at Ella.

Ah Hong: What? This is unbelievable! Our family's "cabbage" has grown up and is going to mate with a "pig." It's a joyous occasion, and my heart is filled with contentment.

Ah Hong patted Ella's shoulder.

"Come on, tell me, whose pig is so blind?"

Ella, still reeling from the pats, replied, "It's... it's Yize."

Ah Hong burst into laughter, "Haha! Your joke is so dumb."

Ella remained silent, just looking at Ah Hong.

Ah Hong nearly choked on her laughter and patted her chest several times to regain her composure.

The room fell silent for a full three minutes. Ah Hong and Ella sat on their respective beds, facing each other on two side-by-side single beds.

"Tell me, what's going on?" Ah Hong asked seriously.

Ella recounted the whole story, omitting the part about the seven days with Yize.

"He won't let you go," Ah Hong said after a moment of silence.

"I know," Ella nodded, "There are people who want to harm him."

"He needs an Alpha like you, someone without connections, easy to control," Ah Hong said while lighting a cigarette. She inhaled deeply and exhaled a plume of smoke, "Alphas like you are rare."

Ella nodded again.

"But he doesn't really understand you," Ah Hong continued, handing the cigarette to Ella.

Ella took the cigarette, inhaled deeply, and held it between her slender fingers. The glowing ember danced in the darkness, casting an enigmatic aura over her.

Ella exhaled the smoke and said, "I can't refuse."

"Right," Ah Hong said with a hint of frustration, "What do we do here?"

"Take it easy for a while, don't work, and take this opportunity to relax," Ella reached out in the darkness and patted Ah Hong's shoulder. "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine."

The room fell silent for a moment, and Ella finished her cigarette.

Then, Ah Hong asked, "How's he as a person?"

Ella smirked in the darkness. "He's not bad. I quite like his scent."

Ah Hong chuckled softly. "Too bad he's such a good 'cabbage.'"

The next morning, a black private aircraft landed quietly outside the "Little Sun Repair Shop" and sat there without anyone getting off.

In the dimly lit room, Ella woke up with a slight headache, having had a few drinks with Ah Hong last night. She knew that they might not see each other for a long time, so they both let loose.

Ella got up from the bed, tossed the wrinkled bedsheets onto the floor, and stumbled, kicking several empty bottles out of her way on the floor as she made her way to the bathroom.

Coming out of the bathroom, she squinted at the storefront across the street. The sunlight streamed through the glass door, making it difficult for her to keep her eyes open.

When she saw the conspicuous black aircraft parked on the street, Ella's movement came to a halt. Her thoughts revolved around how efficient this was.

Ella returned to the front room, turning on the ceiling light with a flick. Ah Hong was still in bed, trying to sleep off her hangover. She was hugging Ella's new casual suit, which she wore the previous day. Ella reached over and tried to pull it away, but Ah Hong wouldn't let go.

Ah Hong yelled at the top of her lungs, "You said you'd give it to me last night!" Seeing that Ella continued to pull, she yelled even louder, "Now that you've left, can't you leave me with some fond memories? I want to remember you when I wear these clothes!"

All right, you win.

The ancestral home of the Yis

The palace.

Yize sat on the sofa opposite the emperor, sitting up straight, his military uniform immaculate. His black hair was meticulously combed back. Seated next to him on the adjacent sofa were his uncle, Yiting, and his aunt, Zhaobi.

The Yize family's main branch was comprised of only Yize's father, with Yize's uncle and aunt representing the branch's sole survivors.

The emperor had known early on that Yize was an Omega, so he readily approved of his marriage to an Alpha he desired, even though the Alpha was just a commoner. Their compatibility in terms of pheromones was at 98%, and the emperor supported their marriage. However, Yize couldn't slack off in military matters after the wedding.

The emperor personally appointed a palace director to help with the wedding preparations at the Yize family home and also urged Yize's uncle and aunt, as the elders, to be involved in the wedding preparations for the younger generation.

After leaving the palace, Yize's aunt, Zhao Bi, deliberately held Yize's hand and spoke affectionately, "When your uncle and I heard that you are an Omega, we were really surprised. The thought of a precious Omega like you going to the battlefield was heartbreaking. Luckily, you've returned to the capital, so don't go back and suffer anymore."

Yize nodded, his face devoid of any extra expressions, calmly saying, "Thank you for your concern, Aunt."

Polite yet distant.

Yize's aunt's eyes shimmered, and she raised her eyebrows, showing a warm and gentle smile. She said, "Alright, I won't delay your time. Go back home and spend some quality time with your Alpha."

Yize nodded again, "Okay."

Yize politely saw his uncle and aunt off as they boarded the aircraft, then turned and left.

Once Yize's aunt, Zhao Bi, boarded the aircraft, her kind smile disappeared. She sneered, "You see, I guessed right. He is indeed an Omega. Faced with such a situation, the only option is to hurry up and marry the Alpha he marked."

Yize's uncle, Yiting, nodded in agreement.

Zhao Bi asked her husband, "Any news about the Li family's son?"

"No news yet."

Zhao Bi showed a smug smile on her face. "Knowing Yize's temper, in a situation like this, he will undoubtedly keep that person locked up in his home, tightly controlled. He won't let them out until the day of the wedding."

Yiting took a puff of his cigarette and asked, "Are you sure the Li family can be controlled?"

Zhao Bi chuckled, "Don't worry. I just didn't expect that the son of the Li family had such a high compatibility rate with that kid. He really lucked out."

Yiting, with little concern, exhaled a cloud of smoke, "A high compatibility rate is a good thing; it's easier to control."

Zhao Bi expressed satisfaction, "Indeed, with such a high compatibility rate, the Omega can only drown in the Alpha's pheromones."

Suddenly, an Alpha's pheromones filled the air. Zhao Bi's face immediately turned a shade of red, and she leaned against Yiting, breathing deeply, softly exclaiming, "How annoying."

Yiting used his fingers to extinguish his cigarette, "Alphas don't want to hear their Omega utter another Alpha's name."

***

After leaving the palace, Yize directly piloted his aircraft back to the Yize family's old mansion.

It was referred to as an "old mansion," but in reality, it was a massive modern architectural complex situated amidst a cluster of mountains.

In an era of highly developed technology, forested areas had drastically reduced. Wealthy individuals, on the other hand, began to yearn for a return to nature, embracing a back-to-basics philosophy.

The Yize family's green area accounted for one-sixth of the entire capital star's territory. Yize's ancestors had used this to highlight the unshakeable position of the Yize family within the entire Galactic Empire.

Yize disembarked from the aircraft, walked through a wooden corridor, and entered a silver-metallic villa within the Yize family's architectural complex. This was his residence within the Yize family. As the current head of the Yize family, Yize had made a discreet choice.

Inside the house, Yize was greeted by his aide who had been waiting.

"Did you bring her back?" Yize asked.

"Not yet," the aide replied.

Yize looked at him.

The aide continued, "The response we received is that Miss Ella is still asleep."

Yize glanced up at the blazing sun outside. "Time difference?"

The aide responded, "Yes, there is, but the time difference between here and the Ninth District is only half an hour, so it appears to be noon over there as well."

Yize rubbed his forehead and said with resignation, "Let me know when she's back."

"Understood," the aide replied.

Yize turned and headed up the stairs to his study, where he would wait for Ella's return.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

996K 23.9K 42
Limited Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Whi...
1M 15.2K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
189K 13.8K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
3M 250K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...