I Love You So

Від MeatballMarinaraSub

Amanda, 25, is dating Shane Walsh, 30. Shane is smitten by Lori, 31, Ricks wife. Rick, 30, is clueless. Wh... Більше

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44 - TW / mentions of SA
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49

Part 4

2.1K 69 4
Від MeatballMarinaraSub

Amanda was sitting in the passengers seat, playing with the badge on Ricks sheriffs hat.
She looked up at Rick as he pulled over to the side of the road, "everything okay?" Amanda asked him softly. She glanced over at him, tilting her head to the side.

"Outta gas." Rick sighed, "let's walk for a bit, see what we find." He said, rubbing his face, looking stressed.

"Okay." Amanda said. She unbuckled her seatbelt and shifted to face Rick, "Snack break first?" She asked with a smile.

Rick laughed, "sure." he said, unbuckling his seatbelt. He watched as amanda opened a can of peaches, using a fork and fed Rick the first slice.
Rick smiled gratefully as he chewed, watching amanda take the second slice.

Rick reached into his pocket, grabbing his handkerchief and wiped amanda's chin.
Amanda laughed softly as she fed Rick another slice. She looked out the window as she held the can, playing with the rim. Mindlessly, she cut her thumb. Amanda gasped in shock as she looked at her thumb, "what was that?" she said in shock
"You were so entranced looking out the window." Rick said as he wiped her thumb clean with his handkerchief. He smiled softly, "you gonna make it?" He asked

Amanda sighed deeply, "unfortunately, i don't think so."

Rick laughed as he rolled his eyes, "stay put." he said, climbing out the car. He walked over to the passengers side, opening the door and smiled as Amanda climbed out. He grabbed his personal bag and the bag of guns, watching as Amanda slid on her own bag.

They walked down the road for a few miles before running into a lonesome home.
Amanda looked over at Rick, "Maybe i should go knock. You walking around with a bag full of guns may be startling." Amanda admitted.
Rick inhaled softly, "Okay. I'll stay right here." He said, handing Amanda the red canister for the gasoline.

Amanda walked over to the door and knocked twice, "Hello, our car ran out of gas a few miles back and we were hoping you had some to spare?" Amanda questioned, hoping someone on the inside was listening.

After 2 minutes of silence, Amanda peeked in the window. She gasped loudly, her eyes almost bulging out of her head, "Oh my god." she said. She wiggled the door knob and pushed her body against the door, trying to open it carefully. Amanda sighed as she backed up, kicking the door a few times before it opened.

Rick looked at Amanda in disbelief, "Hey! What were you, a horse in your past life?" He asked as he jogged over to her. He stopped at the doorway, gagging at the smell of the rotting corpses.

"stay here." Amanda begged rick, "I'll look around." She said. Rick shook his head, "no way!" He said forcefully, "no!" he peeked inside, looking at the dead bodies and flies swarming around.

Amanda shook her head, "Rick please. Go check around the back, yeah? We meet in the yard, no more than 5 minutes. Okay?" She said, nodding as she walked walked through the house carefully.

Rick inhaled deeply as he reluctantly walked around the side of the house. He stopped when he saw a corral with a horse inside. He grinned as he walked over, carefully extending his hand to show the horse he meant no harm, "let's get you outta here, yeah?" he said, putting the saddle on the horse. he grabbed the reign, leading him over to the backdoor, where he waited for Amanda.

Amanda stepped outside, using her sweater to cover her mouth. She gasped for air as she dropped her sweater, "no gasoline but i found a nudie magazine and some canned goods." amanda said as she looked over at Rick, "ah, no. i'd rather walk to atlanta." she said as she examined the horse.

"What? Are you afraid of them?" Rick pondered as he climbed up. Amanda shook her head, "not necessarily, i just am not a fan." she admitted, staying on the ground.

rick laughed as he extended his hand out for her, pulling her up effortlessly.

amanda exhaled softly as she wrapped her arms around ricks stomach, resting her head on his back. she squeezed his stomach as the horse sped off under ricks command.

Once they arrived in Atlanta, Amanda looked around, "ah, the big city." Amanda said, sitting up. She scratched Ricks back mindlessly as they trotted along.

Rick leaned into her touch, exhaling as he looked around. As Rick turned the corner, his eyes widened as he saw a horde of walkers. He gasped as the horse bucked up, knocking Amanda off since she wasn't holding on well.

Amanda rolled to the side, trying not to get kicked by the horse. Amanda watched in horror as walkers pulled Rick down, "Rick!" Amanda screamed, pushing a walker off her as she fought to get to his side.

Rick kicked the walker off, watching in horror as they began to tear apart the horse.

"come on!" amanda screamed, leading him to the tank.

Amanda dropped to her knees, pulling rick down as she crawled under the tank. She gasped in fear as walkers came from the opposite side.

"Up! Up amanda!" Rick shouted, noticing the hatch on the bottom.

Amanda groaned as she pushed with all her strength to open the door. She crawled inside, pulling rick up with her. She shut the door and sat on top of it, breathing rapidly as she looked at Rick.

Rick looked at amanda in disbelief, "are you alright?" he questioned, running his hands over her body quickly to see if she had any bites or scratches .

"yes! yes! are you?" Amanda asked as she did the same action. Once she finished she gripped Ricks biceps, "We made it all the way to the city to die in a tank." Amanda laughed in disbelief.

"No. No! No. I won't accept it." Rick said. He looked over at Amanda, concerned on why she didn't look as frazzled as him.

Amanda crawled over to Rick and kissed him delicately on the lips.

Ricks eyes opened wide but he closed them, cupping her cheek as he kissed her back.

Amanda pulled away after a moment, "if i'm going to die, i figured that would be the last thing i wanted to do." Amanda said as she sat against the wall of the tank, besides a dormant walker in a US Army Uniform.

"I could think of some other things we could do." Rick suggested sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. He gasped as the walker besides Amanda came to life. He quickly reached and grabbed his pistol, shooting the walker.

Amanda gasped loudly in pain as she covered her ringing ears, breathing quickly as her vision went blurry.

Rick groaned in pain, gripping Amanda's leg for stability.

"Hey! Dumbasses. Are you guys still alive in there?" A voice called through the radio

Rick quickly reached over, grabbing the radio, "hello! hello! yes! we're okay!" Rick exclaimed

Amanda took the grenade off the soldier, placing it inside her bag.

"You guys are either the luckiest or dumbest people I've ever met." The man spoke, "Do you guys want help getting out?" The voice questioned

"Yes! Yes!" Rick said, "please!"

"Climb out through the top and out of the right side. Walkers are on the left and feasting on your horse out there. Theres an alley about 50 yards to your left. Be there. Run. There's a walker on top of the tank right now. If you move while they're distracted, you might have a chance." The man spoke through the radio

Amanda looked at Rick, "ready?" she asked as she grabbed a shovel from the side of the tank.

Rick nodded, looking at the loaded clip in his gun. He leaned in, giving Amanda another quick kiss before exhaling.

Amanda returned the kiss, glad that the chance of them dying was uprising for two reasons - 1. she got to kiss rick twice and 2. if they die, they don't have to talk about the kiss afterwards. 

Amanda pushed the lid of the tank open, hitting the walked on top with the shovel. She jumped down, using her shovel to clear the area as rick jumped down.

"Go!" Rick yelled at her as he shot a walker in the head, clearing a path for her.

Amanda sprinted down the street, glad Rick was behind her shooting walkers, clearing a path.
Amanda turned to the left, lifting her shovel up to hit a young asian man who opened a gate

"Not dead!" The man yelled as he pulled Amanda in and shut the fence once Rick came in.

The man ran down the alley and looked around, "up here!" he shouted, looking at a ladder.

Amanda stumbled backwards, "ah." she said, looking at Rick

"now is not the time for your phobias. GO!" Rick shouted at her as grabbed her arm and yanked her towards the ladder

"at least it'll be the fall that kills us." The man offered, climbing up the ladder.

Once they reached the top, amanda exhaled softly as she looked down, "thank you, i'm amanda. this is rick." she said as they began jogging along the roof of the building

"glenn." he replied

"why did you stick your neck out for us?" Rick questioned, watching as Glenn opened the hatch and dropped his bag down

"foolish naive hope that one day if i'm ever that far up shit creek, someone does the same for me. maybe i'm an even bigger dumb ass than you guys." Glenn said as he climbed down the hatch door, into a store.

Amanda and Rick followed behind, running after Glenn as he made his way through the building, "I'm back! I brought guests. Plus four geeks in the alley!" he shouted into a walkie talkie.

Amanda and Rick paused on the stairwell as walkers made their way over to them.

Then, two men came out of a doorway, wearing armor, as they used a bat to beat into the walkers.

"come on!" Glenn shouted at them as he ran inside the store.

Rick ran inside first and was pushed into a pile of pallets by a woman with blonde hair, "son of a bitch! i should kill you!" the woman screamed, pushing her gun into ricks forehead

"hey!" amanda shouted, grabbing the woman's attention. she turned the gun to amanda, pushing it at her. amanda held her hands up in surrender, examining the woman before she smacked the gun out of her hand, catching it quickly. amanda quickly turned the safety off and cocked the gun, "back off." amanda shouted, breathing heavily as she looked at the woman.

"do it! what's the point! we're dead because of these stupid assholes!" the woman screamed

amanda exhaled softly as she uncocked the weapon, turning the safety back on, "next time, when you're trying to act tough, make sure your gun can actually fire." amanda said as she pushed the gun into andreas chest.

A hispanic man pushed Rick down the hallway, "we're here in the city scavenging. you know what the key to scavenging is? being quiet. sneaking around. not popping off rounds."

"every geek heard you for miles. you just rang the damn dinner bell." another man said

"we had no idea." Rick said, looking at Amanda.

Amanda was looking at Andrea, her eyes blackened with rage that she put a gun in Ricks face.

Rick looked back at the two sets of glass doors that were holding back walkers.

"what were you even doing out there?" Andrea asked rick

"trying to find a safe haven. we heard about a safe spot in the city." Rick said, looking back at Amanda, "the refugee center."

An older woman laughed, "yeah, the refugee center. they have biscuits waiting in the oven for us." She scoffed

Amanda locked eyes with Rick, her face softening

"hey! t-dog, try the CB and see if you can contact the others." The hispanic man said

"others?" Rick asked hopefully

Andrea nodded, "we have a group. not that it matters now." she laughed, shaking her head

"no signal. let's try the roof!" t-dog said, but his eyes widened as he heard gun shots pop off.

The group ran upstairs, busting through the door and was greeted by an older man, using a sniper to clear our walkers

"what the hell are you doing?" t dog shouted

The man turned, pointing his gun at T-dog, "oh shut up." he laughed. His face changed when he noticed Amanda, "My oh my, sweet cherry pie. Hello baby. Come over here." He said, laughing as Amanda stayed still. The man ran his eyes over Amanda, examining her curvy body, "they don't make women like you nowadays. We're gonna die? What do you say we go out in a blaze of glory?" He asked, flicking his tongue obnoxiously.

Rick grabbed Amanda and pulled her behind him, shielding her, "She's not interested." He snapped

"Is she your bitch?" The man questioned

"Merle!" T-Dog shouted, "put the gun down, and let's relax. Morales, do something!"

The hispanic man, Morales, stepped forward. He attempted to take the gun from Merle but put his hands up as the gun was waved around, "Nu uh uh, don't even think about it." Merle laughed, "I'm not taking no orders from no damn foreigners!" He shouted

Rick quickly jolted forward, grabbing the sniper and tossing it to the ground. The two of them wrestled for a moment before Rick reached into his pocket and pulled out some hand cuffs. He cuffed Merle to a drainage pipe, standing back up.

Amanda walked over, using her thumb to wipe some blood from the corner of Ricks mouth, "I'm going to go downstairs and watch the doors." Amanda said softly

"I'll come too." Rick said,

"Me too. What else have i got to do?" Andrea laughed, walking downstairs with Amanda and Rick.

Amanda walked around the store, her arms crossed as she looked at the door.

Andrea looked at the jewelry humming softly. She glanced up and scanned the room, her eyes landing on Rick, "sorry i tried to shoot you." she admitted softly, her hand running over the gem of a necklace

Rick laughed softly, "no problem. you like that necklace?" he questioned her

"not me, but my sister. her birthday is coming up. she loves mermaids. but i can't take it. it's looting." andrea said

"i don't think that counts nowadays. so what's stopping you?" Rick laughed

"a handsome cop watching me." Andrea grinned up at him

Amanda cleared her throat loudly from across the store

"sorry, sorry. i figured, we might die so what's the harm." Andrea said as she put the necklace in her pocket.

Rick smiled as he walked over to Amanda. He watched as she slid off her dirty t shirt, revealing her toned body. She had a large scrape on the side of her ribs and some bruises forming from when she was bucked off the horse.
Rick looked at her in concern, "hey, what's this?" he asked, walking over. He examined her side, touching it gently.

Amanda inhaled sharply, "i think it's from when i got kicked off the horse. but it's okay. once i get a clean shirt on, i'll feel better." amanda said, looking up at him, "you can go back to flirting with the woman who held a gun to your head." amanda said, turning her back to him as she slid her new t shirt on.

"hey hey, you wanna pick fights now?" rick laughed, "are you jealous?" he grinned

Amanda shrugged as she looked around the aisles, "do you care if i am?" amanda asked, looking at Rick

Before Rick could answer, one of the glass doors shattered. Rick quickly grabbed Amanda's arm and pulled her closer to his body, "come on." he said, leading her to where the group was.

I don't know how to end the parts so they just end up being long AF.
I'll do part 5 Tomorrow, shout-out to the 9 people who read my stories.
Luv u shawtys.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

246K 5.4K 47
•Book 1• Book 2 will be coming as soon as possible! Alex Grimes (you) always had a Fire in her. She was training to be a cop, Just like her father...
65.3K 1.5K 48
Romance should be the last thing on her mind once the world ended- and it was... until she met Daryl Dixon. While trying to adapt to the way the new...
845K 23.4K 128
June Gomez has lost everyone she's ever loved and survived the end of the world. When she stumbles across a group, she's determined to prove herself...
92.2K 2K 67
"𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢a 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜." ════ ♡❣♡ ════ ...