You Belong With Me

Από nesswritesss

She never believed the concept of soulmates until him and he never found one. ˋ➷The story revolves around tw... Περισσότερα

INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
1. AVYUKTA
2. RADHIKA
3. AVYUKTA
4. RADHIKA
6. RADHIKA
7. AVYUKTA
8. RADHIKA
9. RADHIKA
10. AVYUKTA
11. RADHIKA
12. AVYUKTA
13. RADHIKA
14. AVYUKTA
15. RADHIKA
16. AVYUKTA & RADHIKA
17. RADHIKA
18. AVYUKTA
19. AVYUKTA
20. RADHIKA
21. RADHIKA & AVYUKTA
22. RADHIKA
23. AVYUKTA
24. RADHIKA & AVYUKTA
25. RADHIKA
26. RADHIKA

5. AVYUKTA

405 51 18
Από nesswritesss

Nothing can be better than this, I'm sipping my favourite chocolate shake which maa prepared with so much love, with one of my favourite site which is of my girl obviously...in the dress of my favourite colour.

Today Radhika was wearing a blue dress with small white flower kind structure printed on it and she's looking incredibly beautiful in it that a urge to tell her that is developed inside me, I'd been dying to talk to her, to listen her voice but it would be awkward to go and tell her 'you look pretty' so suddenly and in uneven way.

I'll have to think of something that can make her happy as well because today she'd be exhausted after her anatomy classes.

She's standing at some distance from football court with her friend, her hands folded and she's carefully listening to what her friend is saying pointing towards boys on football court. Grateful that she's isn't pointing at me because I'm shamelessly staring in that direction only.

Rahul and I were standing in front of notice board and staring at list of second year students who were going to do the arrangements of the fresher's party.

From our batch both Rahul, me and two girls Natty and Ayesha were selected by professor. From batch two, Sanidhya and three girls were selected and from third batch, two girls and Karan, another football player from our team and other boy named Ritvik were chosen.

We were called by professor Manish for discussion and meeting regarding fresher's party at 11 am so we all decided to go there together. Both I and Rahul were in football practice and Natty was there in her badminton practice so we asked her to call each and everyone by 10.50 am so that we could go to auditorium for meeting.

__

''okay then, thanks to all of you for showing sincere participation in managing the program '' said prof. as he got up from his seat.

''thank you sir'' '' welcome sir'' people around me said to Manish Sir and I just nodded.

'' Don't forget to collect the donation for second day event from your class fellows'' he said turning back from the entrance.

''okay sir'' I said and he smiled before leaving.

We all have decided that there would be two events, one would be introduction event which would be held at college premises only and second one would be the actual party, which we were going to organise in a club or something. As decided prof. would convince management for the donation of introduction event and for second event we would collect donations from second year students.

Fresher's party events were on 19th and 20th of Aug. We were having plenty of time to collect donations and prepare our juniors to give introduction.

After the meeting ended, Rahul head to his home while I was sitting in library to see my girl's reactions on recieving a bouquet from unknown person.

She kept asking me who I am, so I replied her with 'your favourite senior' after that there was no reply, she just left me seen-zoned she would have at least liked the message.

After I spent some time library I decided to go home. I reached in parking area and I saw a jaw-dropping view which I didn't even expected.

RADHIKA WAS SITTING ON THE BONNET OF MY THAR.

Yes she's sitting there, legs crossed, holding her bag in one hand and the bouquet in another.

''I'm nothing more than a random junior to you why you were intended to give me bouquet?Listen if you're thinking that I'll be thankful to you then no I won't be.'' She's said jumping off my vehicle. A chuckle left my mouth listening to her.

''That hurt, I'm wounded.'' I said fake rubbing my arm like I'm actually hurt & taking some steps closer to the angry birdie. She lifted her hand to hit me but stopped suddenly as she would have realised that i'm her senior and she couldn't hit me like that.

''Avyukta, ... sorry SIR... I literally had to carry that with me in my microbiology lecture, would you please explain?'' she said. her tone irritated. I asked her to have walk with me while I explain her the bouquet story.

''you looked really beautiful in that dress and I wanted to tell you that so badly so I came up with the idea.'' I said walking with her near parking area.

''why today only? Do I not look good other days!??'' she asked fidgeting with a silver band she's wearing in her left thumb.

''You look flawlessly beautiful and damn hot everyday but today you're looking even more gorgeous because blue is my favourite color and it suits you perfectly.'' I replied not emphasizing so much on the word 'damn hot' because I didn't wanted to make her uncomfortable by saying things like that.

she glanced at me before a small breath-taking smile lingered over that cute face of hers with a crimson heat on her cheeks.

''you didn't have to do that, it's a big deal for me. I couldn't accept bouquets like that.''

''why? Is it a crime to tell a girl that she's beautiful.'' I joked.

''Mumma will kick me out of house with just a pair of clothes and nothing.'' she explained the reason.

''It's okay my flat is big enough to accommodate both of us.'' her eyes went wide listening to what I said and I laughed. She lightly hit my arm but withdrew her hand quickly and I was wondering that her slight touch was turning me on so much, what would happen later?.

''oops..um..sorry!'' she said lightly brushed her hand on my arm where she hit.

''Do you really think that little hand of yours would be able to do that much, that you're caressing my arm?'' I said smiling and she again withdrew her hand.

''how did you knew it was me who sent the bouquet?'' I asked as I was not in mood to finish that conversation and ruin the moment between us because I was feeling so good, so different in her presence that I couldn't even express my feelings.

''firstly, that -A in the note made me think of you because you're the only one with A in starting of their name.'' I was happy that an A made her think of me. Before I could say anything she again spoke up.

'' and after that your library entry confirmed that it was you and only you.'' listening to her I wiggled my brows and gave a look which said 'great' to which she made a 'yes I know' face by blinking her eyes. We talked some more (PS- that talk included me asking her to accept my Instagram request.) and after some time she said

''um,,thank you for flowers, gotta go. It's getting late.''and I saw the time it was 5pm. I didn't even realize that we spent almost an hour together as college ends at 4pm.

''please stay for a while, I want to show you something.'' I said to which she agreed and I took her to the backside area which gives us one of best sunset views in Jaipur.

She clicked pictures and then stood there for some minutes closing her eyes and feeling the mild heat of setting sun. And I stood there admiring the innocent soul who was all covered with reddish-orange tinge of sun. I felt an urge to spread my arms all over her and cover her to not let her go because I really did not wanted this to end.

that moment where we're together.

that moment.

I controlled my urge and sighed when she opened her eyes because the amazing moment was about to end. But I assured myself, because one day I'll create endless moments like that with her.

Walk to parking area was silent, neither of us spoke anything.

her eyes were down all the time while I was stealing some glances at her, as we reached her scooty she said

''thanks for the evening, sir.''

''call me by my name.'' she lifted her head up to confirm, whether I'm serious or not.

''yes, call me by my name from now on,'' I confirmed

'' okay '' she said nervously. I gave her a 'call-me-by-my-name' look.

''OKAY, AVII...AVYUKTA'' she said in stuttering voice and a smile formed on my lips after listening to her.

''that's my girl.'' listening to me she again blushed. CUTE.

''Avii is also okay.'' it's more than okay.

I liked the fact that I can make her blush twice in 90 minutes.

''Intentions of not going home and sleeping in campus. cool.'' she said wearing her helmet.

''I'll leave after you.'' I said not shifting my eyes from her and noticing every action of her.

''you know what'' I said to which she simply hummed and turned her head toward me to focus on what I was about to say.

''you're threatening, but like in a very adorable way.'' and again a crimson color was all over her face with a bright smile.

yes thrice in 100 minutes. I made her blush thrice.

''thanks for the evening,Av.. Avyukta.'' she again thanked me. oh god. I don't know how many times she'll thank me. I'd done nothing except making her blush three times.

''pleasure is all mine, miss. junior.'' I said putting hand on my chest and slightly bowing down for her and she gave me smile after starting her scooty. After waving her off, I stood there seeing her figure fade away.

Shining in the setting sun like a pearl up on the ocean
Come and feel me, o feel me
Shining in the setting sun like a pearl up on the ocean
Come and heal me, o heal me

Thinking about the love we making and a life we sharing
Come and feel me, o feel me
Shining in the setting sun like a pearl up on the ocean
Come and feel me, come on heal me.

A/N

hiiii guyss,

-hope you liked the chapter. comment down your reviews and tell me which part you liked the most.
-talking about song - it suited this chapter well so I added it's lyrics.
-this chapter is specially dedicated to Avani, perksofbeingaditi, lochanjoshi and stutiwrites10 for loving my book so much and raising my courage to write.

byee, have a good day!!!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Meant To Be? Από Chhavi

Ρομαντική

21.9K 1.2K 55
My life changed once I met him. Ronit Bhatia, the dream of every girl. The world around me stops when he looks at me. I can't stop myself thinking ab...
2.1K 165 28
To everyone who thinks they have the best frictional boyfriend.. You guys didn't met rafael yet..! Male lead: This is a story of a dr who is also the...
1.4K 130 32
The first time they met; He was her physics teacher & She was his student. During the two years in higher secondary, they never had a close conversat...
28K 1.9K 51
"Why Radha?", his eyes glistened with emotions, with what he felt for her, as he caressed her cheek with all the love he beheld within. "Why do you t...