Part 2: Shadows of Magic (Rog...

Par Silver-Tigress

The sequel to Part 1: Shadows of Magic: Fairy Tail has won the Grand Magic Games and has now taken back its t... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Special Chapter: Fairies' Penalty Game
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author's Note!!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Fairy Tail, The Movie: The Phoenix Priestess, Part 1
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 2
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 3
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chatper 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Fairy Tail The Movie: Dragon Cry: Part 1
Fairy Tail The Movie: Dragon Cry: Part 2
Fairy Tail The Movie: Dragon Cry: Part 3
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
The Final Chapter
New Book!!

Chapter 67

58 1 0
Par Silver-Tigress

Hope's P. O. V:

Erza, Alec and I could only stare at the burning ships as I mutter, "The ships are gone."

"All of them?" Elfman utters.

"Oh, no!" Evergreen breathes.

Bickslow calls, "Looks like there's not a single one left in the harbour!"

"We're screwed!" Exclaims Jet.

"What are we gonna do now?" Droy asks fearfully.

"We're gonna stick to the plan!!" Gray shouts as he runs forwards, surprising all of us. "I can make us a ship!"

"WHAT?!" Macao and Wakaba exclaim in unison.

"Oh, yeah! Maker Magic!" Romeo says in realisation.

Lyon, Juvia and I run with Gray as he calls desperately, "Lyon! Help me! You and I need to make a huge ship out of ice!"

"Right! I'm on it!"

Juvia says, "Juvia will help however we can!"

Alec calls, "We're counting on you!"

Mira says in her Satan Soul form, "We'll draw Acnologia's attention away."

Holding her father's hand and with Gildarts, Cana says, "Everybody else, join hands. Start building up magic power. That way, when Lucy gets here, we'll be ready to cast the spell! Come on! Please hurry!"

Soon, Lucy appears in the crimson sky, Happy carrying her.

"Here she comes, you guys!" Jet says in immense relief.

"I see her!" Says Droy.

"A sight for sore eyes!" Agrees Evergreen.

Elfman calls up to the brown eyed girl, "Hope you got that Fairy Sphere figured out!"

Lucy comes soaring in as she says determinedly, "I know Natsu will meet us here again!"

Gray and Lyon have finished making a huge ship out of ice that emits frost from it.

"I've gotta say, it's a masterpiece!" Lyon says in approval.

"Juvia is extremely proud of both of you!" Juvia says.

Gray calls as he turns to us S-class wizards, "Erza! Hope-chan! Alec! Mira! Ready to go over here!"

I stand next to the redhead with my Ether Meal spell ready, Mira hovering to our right while Acnologia perches on the bridge before us.

Erza calls to the celestial wizard, a gold magic circle swirling before her as she's sitting cross legged in her Aquarius star dress, "We're ready too! Now, get him on that ship!"

I say, as Erza and I run along the rooftop, "On it! Here we go!"

"Follow me!" Mira cries as she flies ahead of us, and Acnologia pursues us.

"He's on his way," Says Gray. "Juvia, use the water! Move the ship into place."

"Got it!" The water mage says before getting ready.

"Erza! Hope! Alec!" Mira calls warningly.

Erza says as her body glows gold and she transforms into her Heaven's Wheel Armor, and Alec his Golden Warrior armor, "You're a fool to underestimate humans!"

I add, "We're stronger than you think!"

As I jump down with the redhead, I flip around and hit the black dragon. It hits him in his chest, making Acnologia roar with rage as I drain a bit of his power. As Erza descends from next to me, she sends several, various swords raining down on Acnologia, making him roar once more.

Alec does the exact same.

I continue to drain the dragon with my own attack as she declares, "Everyone of my swords will rain down upon you! As will Alec's, along with every pulse of Hope's Ether Meal spell!"

Gray and Lyon call, "Juvia!"

"Right!!" The Lockser says before thrusting her arm up and pushing the ship of ice forward with a huge wave.

"What is this?" Acnologia demands right before he crashes onto the ship, and is immediately hit with motion sickness.

Gray grasps Lyon's hand and frost surrounds the two as the ravenette says, "Lyon! Raise the anchor!"

Mira whirls to the Heartfilia as she calls, now back in her pink dress, "Now! Lucy, do it!"

Body glowing gold with magic power, Lucy calls, "Everyone! Release your magic power!" All of the wizards present start releasing their magic power, even the Exceeds and my friends from Sakura Village. Charlele, in her human form, joins hands with Shelia and they do it together. Lucy clasps her palms together, eyes closed in concentration. "Fairy Sphere... ACTIVATE!"

As more magic power is emitted from Lucy, a sphere of golden light surrounds the black dragon, still on the ice ship, the Fairy Tail emblem on top.

Mira says, "Acnologia's inside of the sphere!"

Erza asks as she leans forwards, "Did it work?!"

Lucy seems to struggle as Acnologia bashes his head against the golden barrier. "Magic can't contain me!" He laughs and Lucy cuts of the spell.

"Oh, no...!"

Heartbeats pass and the sphere around Acnologia begins cracking.

"The sphere is cracking!" Lily observes. "But, how?!"

"Now what?!" Levy exclaims.

Freed wonders aloud, "Did I make a mistake somewhere? Is that it?"

On her hands and knees, Lucy says, helplessly, "Our power... it wasn't enough!"

Lucy suddenly gasps as a hidden girl says, holding up her hand, showing a pink orb glowing around it, "Well, then, let's use all the magic in Ishgar."

"Meredy!" Juvia calls as she, Gray and Lyon run over.

"Hey, there!" The pinkette callsbsck, winking. "Sorry I'm late. I was busy. I linked everyone's magic power. So, let's bring it all here!"

"It's amazing!" Says Lucy as magic from all over the continent pours into her spell. "There's so much magic!"

"What's happening?!" Acnologia exclaims.

Lucy says happily, "It's coming from all our friends!"

Acnologia once more tries to break free of the barrier, but couldn't. "I can't move!"

More and more and more magic power flows into the Fairy Sphere spell.

Mira says, "We've still got some of our own to share!"

Erza, Alec and I cry in unison as magic power is sucked from the three of us, "Let's goooo!!"

Gray says, "We're going to give this everything we've got!"

Charlele says fiercely, standing beside Panther Lily, "It's all the magic power in Ishgar in one place!"

Jumping to her feet, Lucy cries, "Fairy Sphere, ACTIVATE!!"

The golden sphere slams shut on top of the black dragon, making waves rise up around him.

                           💥💥💥

Heartbeats later, the Fairy Sphere shatters, along with Acnologia himself.

I murmur, wide eyed, "I don't believe it."

"Incredible," Says Erza from next to me.

Mira says, "It's like he just shattered!"

Juvia says questioningly, "The Fairy Sphere has that kind of power?"

Alec says, "No. It's them."

Happy cheers, his front paws burnt from saving Natsu earlier, "Go Dragon Slayers!"

Lucy cries happily, wiping away her tears, "Natsu and the Dragon Slayers won!"

We all burst into loud cheer as Gramos says to Porlyusica, "These kids are the best!"

Mira and Lisanna hug each other, Warren cries tears of joy as Max pays his shoulder comfortingly; Elfman grabs Evergreen from around her waist and hugs her as he raises Evergreen into the air, saying, "Victory's manly!"

Gildarts and Cana laugh as they embrace each other, Mest and Bickslow fist bump one another, Nab and Veejiter dance as Reedus does a sketch. Alzac and Biscayne hug their daughter happily and the rest of the guild celebrates while I hug the life out of Erza, and my brother, who hug me back just as tightly.

While we were all busy celebrating our victory, a crack appears in the sky and we look up, only to see all the Dragon Slayers fall from the heavens. Literally.

Lucy and Happy were laughing as Natsu soars toward them, until they realise he was about to crash head first into them. Natsu, Happy and Lucy scream right before the pinkette crashes head first into them, causing the three of them to tumble. The Thunder Legion were overjoyed to have Laxus back, the same with Crime Sorciere, Levy, Jet, Droy, Lector and Frosch.

I pull away from Erza and Alec and I stop near my mate. I feel immense relief at the sight of Rogue, crying happily as he hugs Frosch.

Rogue pauses and turns his head in my direction, crushing relief in his crimson gaze at the sight of me before him.

Frosch pulls away a bit as I throw myself against Rogue's chest and bury my face in it, his arms wrapping around me tightly.

"I thought I'd never see you or Frosch again," Rogue sobs.

"You came back to me," I sob happily into Rogue's chest.

"Always, My Hope," He murmurs into my silver hair.

Natsu says as Rogue continues to embrace me, "We did it!"

Happy and Lucy chime together, grinning up at the pinkette, "Glad to see ya!!"

"Alright, guys! Let's head back to the guild hall!" Natsu cheers joyously.

I couldn't believe we'd finally won against Acnologia! We can all go home now!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1M 27.6K 43
It was her dream to be able to join Fairy Tail, the strongest guild in all of Fiore. But now, was she really all that joyful that she joined that gui...
1K 19 18
A mysterious girl appears in the Fairy Tail guild after the X791 Grand Magic Games. She possesses immense power but no one knows her limits. While on...
137K 4.3K 84
"You shine so brightly, yet you're shrouded in so much darkness." --- Kira Ferilia, a member of the guild Fairy Tail, finds herself to be entangled w...
17.7K 197 39
Akira Suishou Mizuno has been taken back by her former dark guild, Dark Star. Everyone is devastated by the loss of their little sister, and friend...