The Protogen's Pet

itsyoboijigglyjoshXD द्वारा

Life was normal. Key word, WAS. Alien creatures known as "protogen" invaded Earth, killing and capturing huma... अधिक

Introduction
Chapter 1 - An oRdInArY Day
Chapter 2 - A Different Point of View
Chapter 3 - Adoption
Chapter 4 - Reunion
Chapter 5 - Big Apartment
Chapter 6 - Executing and Planning
Chapter 7 - Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 8 - Issues
Chapter 9 - Losing Something Important
Chapter 10 - Vengeance Motivation
Chapter 11 - Stolen
Chapter 12 - Back to Square 1
Chapter 13 - Going Places
Chapter 14 - Attacks From Opposite Sides
Chapter 15 - Sigh
Chapter 16 - Choice
Status Update
Chapter 17 - Anxieties
Chapter 18 - All for him
Chapter 19 - Outfits and Sewers
Chapter 20 - Thinking Forward
Chapter 21 - I Can't Think Of A Title
Chapter 22 - Searching Answers
Chapter 23 - True Intentions
Chapter 24 - Struggling
Chapter 25 - Marks
Chapter 26 - Returning
Chapter 27 - Take a Break
Chapter 28 - Free Time
Zircon FTE I
A Transition
Maya FTE I
Another Transition
Jacko FTE I
Chapter 29 - Falling Out

Chapter 30 - Cheering Up

1.2K 17 9
itsyoboijigglyjoshXD द्वारा

Zircon P.O.V.

Zircon: Come ooon~ Stop squirming, you're only making it difficult~

Another bath for my pet. He looks a bit grumpy...as he always does during baths. But he's so cute that I'll allow it!

I scrub his back with the "soap" and then go for the shampoo.

Matthew: I-I can do it my -

Zircon: Nope! Remember who the master is?

Matthew: Y...You...

Zircon: Good human...such a good human...

I gingerly ruffle up his hair. Gosh, he's so cute. And the way he stutters and trips on his words...it makes me want to hold him and never let go.

Zircon: Anyway, now that the human's have been taken care of...we can now leave freely.

Matthew: R-Really...?

Zircon: Yup! Although I will still have to help with reconstruction, we can leave this base. Now let me just dry you, little pet.

After drying him, I get him dressed.

Zircon: Ah ah ah~ No hiding that collar pumpkin~

I pulldown his shirt a bit, revealing the color. My MARK. I take the leash and attach it to his collar.

Zircon: Now let's get going, sweetie. 

I open the door and leave. The hallway is filled with protogen talking and just hanging out. He looks at the floor and doesn't make eye contact. Poor thing...

Zircon: It's okay...nobody's going to hurt you...you're perfectly fine...

I boop him with my visor and wink at him. He looks a bit upset still...maybe when we're outside, he'll feel better!

The door of the entrance opens. Wow...there are some structures that are already being built! I even see the doctor planting outside! I excitedly jump and wave to him.

Zircon: How's that garden coming along!?

Doctor: Good so far. Although I have to take account this planet's sun, and the weather here...

Zircon: Well, we are getting used to this planet's cycle of day and night. 

Doctor: So, human, do you know much about this planet? I heard of a thing called "snow", that makes you so cold your lungs turn into ice.

WH-WHAT!? How could my pet live in such horrible conditions!?

Zircon: Matthew, how did you survive that!? Are you in pain right now!? Doctor, please check up on him!

Matthew: W-Wait...!

The doctor picked him up and examined him. He lifted hid shirt and checked his heartbeat. Then he forced him on his knees and examined his face.

Doctor: He seems fine right now...but maybe it's within him...oh, human biology is so tricky...

Matthew: I-I'm not s-sick...!

Zircon: You might be! With that awful snay...

Doctor: Snow. Anyway, I should get back to tending to these plants. You can watch if you want.

Zircon: Thanks, but we were gonna have a stroll around.

Doctor: Out on a walk, I see. Have fun...

And so we went back on the path. We are much closer the some construction sites. Good thing protogen are durable...

Zircon: Human, look at your sun! It's, uh...bright!

Matthew: Yeah...

He still doesn't seem to be having fun! What do I do...!? Ah! I got it!

Zircon: Human~ I just remembered~ There's a new cave that we're going to explore~

Matthew: ...?

Zircon: You see, while searching for remaining humans, some protogen stumbled upon a large cave. They said that the cave was filled with shiny rocks and very huge! And several tunnels too! We're thinking of renovating the place up a bit.

Matthew: What...do you mean "renovate"?

Zircon: You know...making new homes, new places to see. Don't worry! We'll still perserve the natural beauty of the place! We're not gonna do the who "deadforestion" like you humans did.

Matthew: I-I think it's pronounced "deforestation"...and that's for trees. Not in a cave.

Zircon: Really? Well either way, we're not going to DESTROY it. Let's see...the expedition is in a few hours. Say...is there anyone you'd like to invite on this trip?

Friendship requirement: ⭐ ⭐

Nobody's friendship level is that high... 

Matthew: No, I-I don't think there's anyone else...

Zircon: Well then! Lucky for you, we will meet up with the expedition team in that tent over there. Come on, my pet~

I effortlessly dragged my cutie patootie over to the tent. Wait, did I pull too hard. Nah, he's fine. 

We enter the tent to see a handful of protogen waiting. I sat down on the rug, and instructed my pet to do the same,

Leader: Alright listen up! We're going to be entering some "mines". Now, did everyone bring their helmets.

Everyone took out their helmets. Good thing I packed a helmet for Matthew! I put it on his tiny head. Aww...so cute...

Leader: What about you? Your helmet?

Oops...I didn't think that far ahead.

Leader: It's okay. Luckily, I brought a spare.

Goody! The helmet seemed to be in rough shape. Well, this is the price for forgetting to bring a helmet, I guess. Okay, helmet ON! Oh, it covers my eyes. That's perfectly fine!

Leader: Okay, everyone get your things ready! Here's the basic map for the cave, and some extra gear we looted.

I pick up the pickaxe. Woah, it's so light! I need something heavier...!

Wait...this is the heaviest thing there is...! No...! Curse my extremely absurd strength! Well, at least I can break stuff.

Zircon: Pumpkin, how do I look with this?

I pose into various forms, showing off my amazing skills.

Matthew: Their, uh...great!

I knew he'd enjoy them! I feel like I'm forgetting something...oh right! Food! Lost of food!

Zircon: Human! Hold my pickaxe! I'm getting us some nice food!

I toss the thing to Matthew and run to the now newly made supermarket! I see an old lady working there! How dedicated!

I bought some food and went outside. Time to reunite with my...pet? Wh...WHY IS THERE A LARGE HOLE!?

10 minutes later

Zircon: So you're telling me, that some protogen found a large yellow drill and started making holes in the ground!"

Doctor: Yup! When they got caught, they had to clean it up. It seems that the weight of your human and the pickaxe made it break.

Zircon: Oh, I'm gonna rip their organs out, THOSE...

Doctor: Please, they were just children. They probably didn't think that the heaviest pickaxe would be there, you know!? Say...why did you choose the heaviest pickaxe? It's the hardest to use!

Zircon: It seemed pretty light to me!

Doctor: It did, huh? Hm...seems like you)re stronger than the average p -

Matthew: Ow...my head.

Zircon: SWEET PEA!

I jump forward and give him a big hug. I squeeze tightly, and nuzzle my visor against his little head.

Zircon: I'm so glad you're okay, human...I thought...

Doctor: So...are you okay with not killing children now?

Matthew: WHAT!?

Zircon: Of course I wouldn't! Killing children is wrong!

Matthew: ...

Was it just me, or did Matthew's expression...no, I'm overthinking it! Oh, he's so pure! So cute and innocent...

Doctor: I suggest you cease the cuddle fest. You might actually break a rib.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.3K 17 14
A one out of an infinitesimal chance and you just so happen to be at the right place and right time.
18.3K 686 16
Human Pet Holli and Dogman Merle crashed on an unknown planet several days ago. One day, they meet a stranger. Will they find a friend or a foe?
SKY - A Protogen Story VilSlav द्वारा

कल्पित विज्ञान

774 11 13
Years before the events of Love a Machine - A Protogen X Reader Book, S-23KY, also known as Sky, is forced to coexist in a world where Protogens are...
Crossfire Varian द्वारा

काल्पनिक

112 1 14
"A long, long time ago, the world was not split in two. Naturals and Unnaturals did not exist. Some people were blessed by gods and awarded a Gift...