Catch Me - Charles Leclerc ✓

By bea_scenarios

[#1 Book of Formula Of Love series] :p - They used to be childhood lovers, but as he began to become known in... More

- Characters -
- Charles in 2019 -
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI.I
XI.II
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXIII
XXIV
XXV

XXII

726 10 0
By bea_scenarios

▀▄ Around 2003, Monte Carlo🇲🇨 ▀▄

I was waiting for Val to get ready so we could go play together in my house. Since we were still 6 our parents don't let's us leave the house alone, which is totally understandable.

"Vous attendez Val, n'est-ce pas?"
[You're waiting for Val right?]

It's Bernard, Valentina's brother. He is closer to Lorenzo and Arthur, but we do get along. Also his french isn't as good as his younger sister.

"Ah oui, nous allons dormir chez moi!"
[Ah yes, we are going to play at my house!]

"Cool. Vous l'aimez bien, n'est-ce pas?"
[Cool. You like her don't you?]

He is so upfront...

"...Oui"
[...Yes]

"Je veux que tu me promettes que tu ne lui feras jamais de mal. Elle a peut-être l'air dure et tout, mais au fond, elle se blesse facilement."
[I want you to promise me that you'll never hurt her. She may look though and everything, but deep down she gets hurt easily.]

"Je n'oserais pas lui faire du mal ! Je veux juste qu'elle soit heureuse!! Elle est vraiment jolie... Et une bonne amie... Je veux épouser Val-Valentina, quand nous serons grands..."
[I wouldn't dare to hurt her! I just want her to be happy!! She's really pretty... And a good friend... I want to marry Val-Valentina when we grow up...]

"Très bien. Tant qu'elle est heureuse et d'accord, vous avez la bénédiction de mon frère aîné."
[Very well. As long as she is happy and agrees, you have my older brother blessing.]

He then leaves and Val comes downstairs almost right away, could she have heard it?

"What we're you talking about?"

"Oh- nothing!"

I chuckle. Thank god she didn't heard it. I want the whole marriage thing to be a surprise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 482 17
From childhood best friends to strangers, some people just outgrow their friends. She wasn't prepared for how her heart skipped a beat when she saw...
62.3K 1.1K 21
He is one of the best racers in Formula 1. She is a widow from Northamptonshire. Victoria has a lot of emotional baggage brought about by her past. ...
377K 6.7K 100
Everyone has heard of Charles Leclerc... His racing and good looks have the majority of the paddock and the Formula One community hooked - Have you h...
26.8K 758 17
When a 22 year old art student meets a strange guy at the place she comes to paint often, for inspiration. She has no clue who he is, when she asks...