The New Maid (Camren)

By live-laugh-and-5h

A young and rich Lauren falls for her new young maid, Camila. Not realizing both of their lives are about to... More

The New Maid (Chapter 1)
The New Maid (Chapter 2)
The New Maid (Chapter 3)
The New Maid (Chapter 4)
The New Maid (Chapter 5)
The New Maid (Chapter 6)
The New Maid (Chapter 7)
The New Maid (Chapter 8)
The New Maid (Chapter 9)
The Mew Maid (Chapter 10)
The New Maid (Chapter 11)
The New Maid (Chapter 12)
The New Maid (Chapter 13)
The New Maid (Chapter 14)
The New Maid (Chapter 15)
The New Maid (Chapter 16)
The New Maid (Chapter 17)
The New Maid (Chapter 19)
The New Maid (Chapter 20)
The New Maid (Chapter 21)
The New Maid (Chapter 22)

The New Maid (Chapter 18)

137 5 4
By live-laugh-and-5h

Lauren made it home just before her parents blew up her phone, asking her why she was taking so long to get home, " I'm home.. I'm alive.", she walked in through the door.      

" Lauren, you were out all morning..", Clara hugged her.  

" I was working, remember?"  

" Oh, that's right.. anyway, what do you feel like doing? We can catch a movie, go out to eat, or whatever you feel like doing.. it's all up to you."  

" Honestly mom, I'm kind of really tired.. maybe later on, I don't know.. where's dad?"  

" He's getting ready.. since we were supposed to go out to eat..?", Clara looked at her daughter funny. 

" Oh...", Lauren shrugged her shoulders. 

" Lauren, what's wrong, is something bothering you?"  

" No, not at all.. maybe I'm just hungry.", she put her fingers through her long hair. 

Clara looked at Lauren like she was crazy. There was something definitely not right with Lauren, and it bothered her, " Okay, well your dad should be out  soon.."  

" I'm ready!", Mike came out of his room with a huge smile on his face.

" Lauren, you look beautiful", he kissed her cheek. 

" More like, I look like death..", Lauren rolled her eyes.  

" Never! Ready for dinner?"  

" I've been ready since I woke up!", Lauren smiled.  

They went out for dinner, but Lauren was actually too tired, and really didn't feel like talking.. and the fact that she couldn't stop thinking about Camila wasn't helping.. she didn't understand how she could still love someone after so many years, but as she sat through dinner with her parents, Lauren realized she still loved Camila..

She loved her more than she thought to, but her luck ran out. She was engaged to Austin, and there was no way Lauren would ruin it for Camila.  

" Lauren are you feeling alright?", Clara took a sip of her drink.  

" I'm fine.. I'm just really tired.. I guess I still can't get used to the time change.." 

" Are you sure that's it?", Clara still insisted.  

" Mom, for crying out loud, I'm fine, I'm just fucking tired... sorry.", Lauren moved her plate to the center of the table.  

" Maybe we should go home so she can rest.", Mike looked at Clara as she agreed.  

" Yeah, no sleep makes me cranky...", Lauren stood up and walked out of the restaurant leaving her parents behind.

She just needed fresh air, she needed to get Camila out of her head, but she knew nothing would work. 

They came home, Lauren said goodnight, and walked straight to her room. She was just about to get into bed, when she heard a rock pound on her window.. if it wouldn't have been loud, she would have just ignored it, but for some reason she walked up to her window.

She opened it only to see the brown eyed girl that she was dying to see, standing right below her. 

" Camila..", she whispered so effortlessly, almost if she had been dying to say her name for years.  

" Hi..", the brown eyed girl managed to say, as she smiled back, and locked eyes with her.  

" What are you doing here, Camila?"  

" You... you forgot your paintbrush at my house, and I thought that you'd probably need it..", Camila took out a paintbrush from her pocket.  

" That's real kind of you, but I have so many paintbrushes at home, you shouldn't have bothered..", Lauren gently giggled.  

" Oh.. I didn't know.. I just thought you'd need it.. sorry.. I'll leave now..", Camilas cheeks turned red, as she began to slowly walk back to her car.  

" Wait.. are you sure that's why you're here?", Lauren spoke out a little louder. 

Camila turned back to face her, " Yeah... why else would I be here?"  

There was a light breeze that gently moved Camila's hair around; and Lauren could have sworn she had never seen anyone so beautiful.  

" I don't know.. you should be the one to answer that.. would you like to come in?"  

" Um, I don't think that's such a good idea. I don't know how your parents would react..", Camila tucked her hair behind her ear as she became nervous.  

" Why would they react in any matter? My parents like you, remember?"  

" I don't know about that..", Camila looked down at her hands.  

" They're asleep.. they won't even know you're here..", Lauren looked down at Camila, and she believed her. 

" Okay...how do I get into your room?"  

" You can go through the door, or you can be adventurous for once, and climb through my window..", Lauren smirked.  

" I don't know, I'm pretty clumsy. What if I fall?", Camila looked up at Lauren with her big brown eyes.  

Lauren gently smiled, " I would never let you get hurt, remember? Don't you trust me?"  

" How could I ever forget..", Camila smiled as she began to climb one of the pipes that led to Lauren's room. Surprisingly, she didn't fall off.. she looked at Lauren the entire time, as if she was her price and she had to get to her.  

Lauren wrapped her strong arms around Camila's body, and pulled her in through the window, and Camila not once restrained herself from being held by the green eyed girl.  

Once Camila was inside Lauren's room, they stood and stared at each other for a few seconds. Not one said a word, all they did was admire each other, but even in silence, they were saying about a million things.  

" You're still so beautiful..", Lauren was finally able to speak.  

"... Please don't change the subject.", Camila couldn't look at Lauren in the eyes.  

" Why don't you look at me, and tell me why you're really here?"  

" Because I'm here to bring your paint brush..", Camila took it out of her pocket, and held it in her hand.  

" Geeee, thanks.. Although, I'm pretty sure you're aware that I'll be there tomorrow.. so you could have just given it to me then?" 

" Oh.. yeah, I had forgotten..", Camila blushed as Lauren took the brush out of her hand.

Lauren held on to Camila's hand, and their heart beats became one. The tension was far beyond them.

" Don't do that please..", Camila closed her eyes. 

" Why? What are you afraid of? Are you afraid that I make you feel a million butterflies in the pit of your stomach?"  

" I'm engaged, Lauren.. don't talk like that.."  

" I don't care if you're engaged.. you didn't care that I was in love with you, and you fucking left me.", Lauren let go of Camila's hand, and stepped away from her.  

" That's in the past.. we were 19, we didn't know what love really meant.."  

" And you mean to tell me you know what love is with Austin? Does he make you feel what I ever made you feel? Does he make you feel beautiful, does he make you feel like no one else in the world matters, but you..", Laurens voice began to crack.  

" He.. he makes me feel great.", Camila still couldn't look at Lauren.  

" Look at me in the fucking eyes, Camila.. I'm here, you're avoiding me because every single word that you're saying is a lie..", Laurens voice became louder.  

" I'm not lying... besides why does it matter anyway? You told me yourself that you were over me, so get over it! ", Camila finally looked into the girls eyes, and she could feel herself drowning inside of them.  

Lauren couldn't control the tears that were about to stream down her face, " You're so stupid, Camila.. if you could ever believe that.. but unlike you, I can't lie to you..", Lauren placed her hands over her face.  

" What are you talking about, Lauren?"  

Lauren stood silent for a few seconds until she could no longer hold in what she had kept bottled inside for over eight years.

She grabbed Camila by the waist, and wrapped herself around her body.

Lauren placed her forehead against Camila's as her tears streamed down her face, " You're stupid for ever thinking that I could ever stop loving you because if I'm being honest, I've loved you more every single day. I loved you then, I love you now, I'll love you forever.. and I hate myself for that. I hate that I love you so much. I hate that I can't have you anymore. I hate that you broke my heart.. I hate that you gave up on our love.. I hate that you're in love with someone else.."  

Camila was a mess, she was crying just as much as Lauren was, and their souls became one, " I didn't want to give up, but I did it all for you.. And that's all you need to know.."  

" Why would you do that? why would you hurt me this bad? All I ever did was love you more than I could ever love myself.", Lauren looked at Camila, and both their eyes were red."  

" Don't do this now, Lauren.. just let me go... I need to get back to my fiancé..", She tried to untangle herself, but Lauren held on tight.  

" No.. don't leave me.. Stay with me.. just this one time.. Don't fight what you feel..", Lauren closed her eyes.  

" I'm not fighting anything, I love Austin.. why can't you get that trough your head?" 

" Because your heart is beating so fast, and your skin is turning red, and I think I would know what you look like when you're about to give in..", Lauren smirked even with tears in her eyes.  

" I'm in love with someone else, whether you believe it, or not.. that's up you. Now, I have to go I have wedding invitations to send out..", Camila managed to untangle herself from Laurens arms.  

" You've been 'leaving' since you climbed into my window, and you're still standing here.. ", Lauren crossed her arms.  

" I can do whatever I want.." 

Lauren laughed, " No, you can't .. trust me on this one.. but okay, bye!", Lauren walked into her closet, took out a jacket, and put shoes on. 

" What are you doing?"  

" I don't think you care, but well, I'm going out.. I just realized that the night is still so young, and well, so am I...so yeah..", Lauren placed a beanie on her head.  

" With who?", Camila raised an eyebrow.  

" With a friend, at least for now.. I kind of want to go hiking, and just sit under the stars, or maybe I just want to cruise around with someone that enjoys my company..", Lauren sarcastically smiled. 

" I hate you..", Camila's nostrils flared. 

" Oh, no! you hate me? What am I going to do now!?", Lauren stepped closer to Camilas face, and smiled wide.

" Oh, and her name is Ari. She's got red hair, and well...", Lauren took a deep breath.   

" Oh, well I guess I'll get going so you can hang out with your little girlfriend.." 

" Hmm, I'll hold the window open for you.", Lauren walked over to her window.  

" I don't need your fucking help. I can do it myself.", Camila turned around and climbed through the window.  

" I love when you're jealous it makes you look so much hotter.", Lauren yelled out.  

" Fuck off, Jauregui.. and don't forget you have a job to finish tomorrow."  

" Let's hope I remember, or I'll just have Ari remind me in the morning.. yeah, that's a better idea!", Lauren placed her fingers on her chin. 

" Don't forget to use protection, you tramp...", Camila smiled.  

" Hmm, pretty sure Austin's never heard of the that since they don't make condoms THAT small.."  

" For your information, I'm saving myself for Austin."  

" Wow, you guys are so boring.. live a little.", Lauren stood next to the window. 

" I hate you.."  

" You hate me, but I'm not the one still standing outside of my window finding any excuse to keep arguing with me..", Lauren was loving every second.  

" For your information, I'm leaving.. and FUCK YOU!", Camila was mad as she walked over to her car, and struggled to open her door.  

" You have to find the hole, and then insert the key, Camila..", Lauren laughed, as she began to climb out her window.  

" Here, let me help you.", Lauren stood behind Camila, and she turned around not expecting to see her.

Lauren placed her hand on Camila's hand trying to take the keys, but she just held on to her hand.  

" I love the way your eyes sparkle when you're jealous..", Lauren smiled as she stood closer to Camila, and could feel her breath on her skin.  

" Shut up..", Camila closed her eyes.  

" Do you really want me to shut up, or do you want me to open this door, and drive you off to the stars?", Laurens arms were now wrapped around Camila. 

" I don't know..", Camila's eyes were still closed.  

" I think you know... come with me.. let's go lay under the stars, as I hold you in my arms.. yeah?", Lauren smiled. 

" Lauren, are you listening to yourself? I'm about to get married in a month, I can't just go off with you.. We're not kids anymore.. that girl that you fell in love with years ago.. she's gone.."  

" You just climbed through my window like if you were 19 again.. I know we aren't the same people we were back then, our needs are much greater. And right now, I need you..", Lauren placed her face on the side of Camila's cheek.  

" Austin..", Camila whispered as her voice shook. 

" You don't love him..", Lauren hugged Camila tighter, and she could feel her melting in her arms.  

" You don't know that.. How can you possibly know what I feel..", Camila kept her eyes closed. 

" The way you breathe, the sound of your voice, the way you shiver in my arms.. don't dare tell me this is how you feel with Austin because I know he doesn't come close.."  

" Lauren, stop.. please...just.", Camila couldn't even speak. 

" Come with me..", Lauren opened her eyes.  

" Where to?"  

" Let's run away... far away. Where no one can find us.."  

" No, I can't .. I can't just leave my life for you.", Camila turned her face to the side.  

" Yes, you can!", Lauren held on to Camila even tighter, and her blood began to boil. There was so much frustration, one of them would give in.

" You're not married to him yet. I'm here, I came back home after eight years in hopes that I would see you again, so I could hold you just like this..", Lauren was so close to Camilas lips, she had never felt so tempted.  

" I..", Camila gently closed her eyes, as tears rolled down. 

" Shh, baby, you don't have to say a word, I know what you feel."  

Camila opened her eyes again, and Laurens emerald green eyes sparkled so damn beautiful..  

" No, nothing can come between you, and I.. not even the god's above can separate the two of us.. No, nothing can come between you, and I..", Lauren began to sing along side Camilas ear, and she could feel the brown eyed girl shiver. Which was another way she knew Camila hadn't stopped loving her.  

" We were supposed to fight till the end..", Lauren whispered, and Camila lightly moaned her name.  

" ..Lauren.." 

" Shhhh..."  They both opened their eyes; and stared at each other for a few seconds. It was like they were giving each other permission to fall in love all over again, even if they never stopped loving each other.  

Within seconds Lauren attacked Camila's lips, just as bad as Camila attacked her lips. Camilas tongue was in every inch of Laurens mouth, as they both smiled.

Lauren lightly pressed Camila's body against her car, and she could feel Camila's breathing become uneven.. 

" Let me take you to the stars..", Lauren whispered against Camila's lips.. 

" Take me anywhere...", Camila nearly spoke. 

Lauren wasn't sure if she heard right, but she looked into Camilas eyes, and smiled.  

Lauren was ready to fight the biggest battle of her life.. even if she had to go against the world just to be with Camila..   

------------------------------------------------

Thanks so much for reading! Show me love :))) feedback would be awesome !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 81.2K 95
Camila Cabello is an average girl. She's not popular, or somewhere in between. She belongs to a group that her school refers to as the Brains. She's...
54.3K 934 20
Different girls Route Series for our boy Ayanokoji and maybe other Oneshot,Ideas, and Reaction if I can , probably
11K 131 5
Korra and Mako have a lot if fun. Rated M for later
1.1M 49K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC