For The Lich King [DxD X Wo...

By Devilssluck

The Church saw him as the chosen one. Someone blessed by the light of God, who would vanquish all evil. He re... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9

Chapter 8

298 11 9
By Devilssluck

"Arise!"

And thus, the once dead Fallen Angels and exiled priests were raised into undeath, their soul and will bound to Arthas, to the Lich King.

The rest of the Gremory peerage were shocked, completely in awe of the display of dark magic by the resident Knight. Knight! Not a bishop, queen, or even king. But a Knight piece is displaying necromancy. Not to mention, it was successfully performed on Fallen Angels. All of them.

"Arthas..." Rias mutters as she just stares at the undead raised by her knight, completely on guard since their enemies just got back up.

Necromancy has always been a tricky form of dark magic. Its powerful on paper, but its also a double-edged sword. If the undead breaks free from control, it will almost always target the caster— the necromancer first and foremost. 

Call it payback for bringing them back and interrupting their rest, enslaving them onto this mortal plane in their own rotting bodies.

The blonde Death Knight turns around to look at the rest of his fellow peerage, whom where all rather scared and shocked.

He would have to explain and reassure them.

"Don't worry." He started. "They're under my control now, and thus are now our allies."

"Allies?!" Issei shouted, clearly furious. Who could blame him? Arthas basically told him that the same woman, that being Raynare, who tricked and kill him which gave him trauma, is now his ally. "You can't seriously expect us— expect  me  to work with her!"

He clenches his fists and grits his teeth. "After what she did?"

"Issei, I know that there's bad blood between you two, and that she killed you, but she paid back the price. She did die. And now, she serves me, serves us." Arthas tried calming the Pawn down, whom have yet to back down.

"That's right boy, you and I are shacked up together now." Raynare finally spoke, her voice now possessing a sort of dark echo. "How about we have fun again? I really loved our date~" She teased.

"That's enough out of you. Pipe down." Arthas barked an order towards Raynare, whom submitted to it instantly, showing his control over her and subsequently, the rest of the undead before the peerage.

'That's right. Ner'zhul said that some undead may retain their original personalities.' Arthas thought, recalling the words of the Lich King when he bestowed him the gift of necromancy.

"You son of a..." Issei narrowed his eyes at Raynare, despite her already backing off at the behest of her new master.

"Issei, please, calm down." Rias gently placed a hand on the brunette's shoulder, calming him down a bit. 

"But she—" "Shh... its alright." Rias hushed him, placing her soft index finger on the boy's lips, causing him to blush. She then turns to Arthas. "Arthas, I trust that you have these... undead on a leash?"

The Death Knight nodded, and so did Rias in acknowledgement. "I see. Then let us depart. We must return to the ORC before someone else arrives here."

"You guys go on ahead. Me and my undead will clean up the rest of the bodies here that weren't reanimated." Arthas said.

"I see. Then I will see you there later." Rias and the rest of the peerage minus Arthas huddled together, where the Gremory magic circle appeared beneath them, ready to teleport them back.

Raynare mockingly winked at Issei, causing the boy to glare at her in turn. 

Then, they were away, leaving Arthas and his group of undead soldiers. The young man sighed, rubbing his temples. 

"What are your orders, my lord?" Raynare asked with a more obedient tone.

The blonde turned to her and the rest of the undead. "Dispose any of the bodies left here, and clean up any traces of blood. Make it look like there was never any murder here." He ordered with a commanding voice.

The undead bowed. "As you decree." Raynare, the ring leader of the group spoke. All of them began working.

Arthas was a bit... disturbed of the way they cleaned the bodies. And by clean, they all gobbled the bodies up. 

Guess they're just like the zombies from films.

Later

Arthas and his undead arrived back at Campus without being noticed. Well, a few passerby saw. But they probably thought it was just some cosplay. There was a convention going on in the neighboring city.

"All of you, patrol around the campus for the night, but do not get caught by anyone." Arthas ordered, and the dead obeyed. 

He could get used to this.

The Death Knight entered the building and headed to the main room where they would all usually meet up. In there was only Rias, talking with someone via magic. 

She finished up shortly and looked at Arthas. "Welcome back, I assume the cleanup is done?" Arthas simply nodded and sat down on a sofa. "Good. Everyone has already left to their home for the night."

"And Asia?" He inquired. 

"She's already in her room here. Probably waiting for you." 

Arthas nodded at that. He was tired and wanted to sleep. 

"Arthas, earlier... was that power part of your Sacred Gear?" Rias asked, obviously talking about his display of necromancy. 

He nodded again. "Yeah, it was. I unlocked it before the attack, when I was meditating on my weapon."

"I see." Rias was a bit suspicious on how he suddenly unlocked such a powerful ability conveniently right before their attack on the Fallen Angels. But she decided to not press on further, and instead, observe from afar.

Probing her Knight for more info might do more harm than good. And besides, its late. He needs sleep and so does she.

"Then that's all for now. Go and sleep, I'll head out in a bit." She gave him a smile. "Goodnight Arthas." 

"Goodnight Rias." Arthas stood up and stretched with a yawn, before heading off to the guest room. As he entered, he saw Asia sleeping peacefully holding a book she was reading.

He smiled at the sight warmly. She really did reminded him of his sister. He made sure not to make any noise as he made it to her side, and very carefully grabbed the book off her hands and placed it on the drawer nearby.

He tucked her in and brushed a stray her away from her gentle face. "Goodnight, Asia." He whispered, before laying down on the mattress on the floor, quickly drifting off to sleep.

Asia was now seen smiling as she slept peacefully.

The following day, after their classes had ended, the trio consisting of Arthas, Asia, and Issei were now seen at the front of Ikea. The large building was quite intimidating for them save for Arthas.

Arthas looked at the two with a smile. "Well then, shall we get going?"

"Yeah!" The two infront of him shouted in agreement.

Since Asia will now be staying at Arthas' house since he has the spare bedroom for her, and that she's most comfortable with him, they'll be shopping for new bedroom furniture.

And whatever else she would need. Being a Devil also serves as a job, and Arthas had more than enough money to buy what Asia needed for her new bedroom.

He also plans do add extra furniture to the other rooms. His house was a bit plain as it is, and for some reason he just felt like wanting to give Asia a better home than just a plain one.

.

.

.

"Wow, this bed is really comfy!" Asia exclaims as she feels the soft mattress of the bed being displayed at Ikea. The three of them were shopping for the furniture in Asia's new room. "Do you want it?" Arthas asked as he smiled at her gleeful expression, same as Issei.

"Its kind of expensive though..." Issei says while looking at the tag price. "Don't worry about it, I've got more than enough funds. Let's move on to other furniture." "Okay!" Answered the happy and excited former sister of the church.

For the rest of the day they bought furniture, which were delivered to Arthas' house and was assembled by the Ikea employees, meaning that Asia already has a furnished bedroom to sleep in.

"Waaah this is so amazing!" The blonde sister giggles as she looks around her new room. "Glad you're enjoying it. This is going to be your room now for a long time, so get comfy." The other blonde figure in the room spoke with a smile, before being pulled into a hug by the other one.

"Thank you so much Arthas! This means so much to me. I promise I'll take good care and clean this room every week!"

The Death Knight could only chuckle as she adorably gives her thanks. "You better. Oh, and you'll probably start going to our school on Monday so look forward to that." Asia nodded eagerly. 

Arthas chuckles at his adorable new roommate. "Alright, its getting late now. Go to sleep." He steps out of Asia's bedroom. "Goodnight Asia."

"Goodnight Arthas, see you tomorrow!" 

Arthas nods with a smile before closing the door and headed downstairs to the living room. Issei had left earlier shortly after the delivery guys assembled all the furniture at Asia's bedroom. What awaited in the bedroom was his loyal undead minions. 

"My Lord, what is thy bidding?" Asked Raynare, whom had her head bowed and kneeled on one knee just as the rest were.

Arthas' emerald green eyes focused on the leader of his undead group. He hadn't made an official and easier to address name for them yet. Perhaps another time. He had a more important business to attend to. Earlier this day, he had contacted Ner'zhul once more, who was more than pleased at his new undead minions raised from the corpses of Fallen Angels.

"You have began building your army. Very good, my champion." The chilly, ghostlike voice of the Lich King spoke through the Frozen Throne, the icy prison of the Dark Lord of the dead. "But it is small, incomplete."

"I'll be able to build more. With necromancy, each foe I slay makes my army grow." Arthas said in response to the Lich King's comment on his recent accomplishment.

The Dark Lord merely chuckles. "Yes... that much is true. However, numbers are meaningless without a proper commander to lead such a vast and large army. I have called out to others who would wish to pledge their loyalties to me years ago. There is one who answered my call and pledged their undying service to me. Over the years, they have been secretly making a cult that will aid me, and by extension, you."

This piqued the Death Knight's interest. "Who is this man then?"

The cold wind blows, causing Arthas' white hair in Death Knight form to move towards his right. The Lich King's still figure, a figure of an empty armor within the icy prison, stared into Arthas' soul. 

"This man is a powerful mage. A powerful Necromancer." Though without a face, Arthas could feel a smirk form on Ner'zhul's nonphysical face. "His name is... Kel'Thuzad."

"And you will help him move all his followers and resources to Kuoh, and work closely with him."

That was what the Lich King had told him. He knew nothing of this Kel'Thuzad, but if the Lich King spoke highly of him, then clearly this Necromancer was of great importance and had great use.

"All of you will fly to Europe and search for a man named Kel'Thuzad. Tell him the Lich King sent you, and that he and his cult must fully transfer here in Kuoh. All this must be done in secrecy, so do not be caught. Eliminate any witness and tie any lose ends." His gaze hardens into a glare, eyes glowing a cerulean blue. "Do not fail me. Understand?" The temperature in the living room dropped down significantly.

The undead all spoke at the same time in perfect unison. "Yes my liege!" 

And in a burst of feathers, they were all gone.

The gears are starting to really turn now. Each gear, an event. Soon, a mighty army will arise that will shake the very foundation of the world.

And soon.

They will bow before their King.

-END

----------------------------------------

Hehe I wonder if there's still people actually interested in this story

I also wonder how much you guys know of the crossover

Are you only familiar with DxD?

Are you only familiar with Warcraft?

Or both?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649 19 10
From Heavens he has arrived Born from the flames and light A miracle to both Human and Angel, blood of both worlds Human soul with Human flaws He hol...
683K 9.8K 58
Dragons: Said to be among the most powerful species of creatures in the world of DxD. However, what if one being was said to be more powerful than th...
200K 3.4K 48
A/n: This will probably my biggest story I've thought of so far, and possibly one of the most dark and fucked up stories I've written so far. Y/n was...
8.6K 345 9
Kuoh Academy seems like a regular high school; clubs, sports, pretty girls, perverted guys, that one really hot guy or girl that everyone wants or wa...