𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐍 The Last Witch

By TheMoonlightOracle

The fires dance across my body in a sinful display of lust and need. The flames lick upon my skin, searing un... More

Introduction
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Character Aesthetics

Six

451 42 49
By TheMoonlightOracle

Smut chapter warning

Jericho

I give her no more time to dwell on these thoughts that seem to invoke purely negative emotions within her. There will be time to discuss what happened while I was away, but for now I need to reclaim my mate in the most primal and intimate way I know.

"There will not be a single being within this palace that won't hear your moans of pleasure. I'm making it my first goal upon my return." My voice comes out animalistic and raw. I may have just said I was tired, but I'll never be too tired for this.

My words cause just the reaction I'm hoping for as the skin on Eden's arms visibly pebble up as cold chills work their way up her body, her sudden change in scent indicating her desire for me, and the way she tilts her head back slightly as her eyes close in bliss as I pepper her exposed breasts in kisses and small bites that make her gasp quietly.

"Jericho.." Fuck, it's been too god damn long since I heard her truly moan my name.

I begin licking her breasts as she runs her hands through my hair before gripping tightly, holding my mouth to her as I begin sucking and biting at her sensitive nipples.

I wrap one arm around her, holding her close to me as I reach one hand into the water and down between her legs, slowly running my hand up her inner thigh as I continue to tease her breasts with my mouth.

I find her clit and begin rubbing it in small circular motions. I pull away from her breasts to watch her as she has her first climax.

Her beautiful full lips part slightly as gaspy moans escape, her eyes closed as her hands roam my body aimlessly as her face blushes a beautiful shade of pink, her breasts rising and falling with her heavy breathing.

"Jericho.. I'm-" She doesn't have time to finish as I bring my other hand between her legs to insert two fingers, she arches her back, pressing her breasts against me as I pump my fingers in and out of her while I continue to massage her clit.

She moans loudly just as I feel her tighten around my fingers as her orgasm courses through her. "Jericho.." Her words come out breathy and slightly higher as she slowly comes down for her high, slowly seeming to go limp within my arms.

She rests her head against my shoulder as she catches her breath. Slowly I slide my fingers out of her, enjoying the way her body seems to follow my touch when I pull away.

"I'm taking you to the bed now." I inform her before swooping her up into my arms, carrying her out of the water with me. I set her down just long enough to dry us both off with towels.

"I can dry myself, Jericho." She laughs as I dry her off.

"While that may be true, I enjoy doing these kinds of things for you," I toss the towels aside now that we're both dry. "Plus, I enjoy rubbing your ass and breasts anyways." I finish with a smile.

She smiles widely at me before walking out the door and to the bed. Before she can make it there I grab her once again and jump into the bed with her.

Her musical laughter fills the room, warming my soul like a beautiful mid summer day.

I grab her and pull her into my lap facing me. "It's been far too long, my mate." I whisper to her.

"Every day without you felt like an eternity." She whispers back to me.

"We will never be apart like that again, I swear to you."

She kisses me deeply before pulling away slightly, leaning her forehead against mine. "And I swear to you as well, my Jericho. Nothing will separate us again."

I smirk against her lips as I kiss her and begin rubbing my cock against her dripping wet slit. She leans her head back to moan, giving me the perfect opportunity to kiss her neck eagerly.

"Not even death." I smirk against her skin. "Not even death itself could keep me from you." I growl out to her as I begin entering her slowly.

"Fuuck.." Eden moans out as I stretch her, filling her completely. I let her adjust to me before I begin thrusting into her slowly, savoring the way she feels wrapped tightly around my cock.

I look at her face, loving how lost she looks in the act of me fucking her. Her breasts bounce with every thrust I make into her.

I put one hand on her upper thigh and snake it up and around to her ass, my other hand finding its way to the nape of her neck as I start thrusting into her harder, deeper.

Her moans become louder as another orgasm works its way through her, I slow my movements slightly to feel her tighten around my cock, savoring the feeling of her finding ultimate pleasure wrapped around me in the most intimate of ways.

I kiss her softly, trailing my tongue across her lower lip. "And now," I say against her lips as she continues to moan. "now I make you fucking scream."

I'm always good on my word, and I did tell her I'd have her screaming my name loud enough for everyone to hear.

Her eyes open to look at me curiously through the haze of lust that clouds her mind.

I slowly slip out of her, watching her face as I do, enjoying how her mouth parts slightly without meaning to.

I kiss her neck before bringing my lips to her ear. "Turn around, get on your knees." I tell her in a low tone.

She does as I say quickly, turning around and getting on to her knees for me.

"Now bend over."

She looks over her shoulder at me before she slowly leans forward, revealing everything to me. I can't help the pleased growl that rumbles within my chest at the sight of her so willingly bending to my every whim.

I grab her ass and jiggle it with my hands, grabbing at it and massaging it before I begin spreading her. "Jericho!" She yelps and jolts forward preventing me from continuing.

She turns to look at me again. "Not my ass. You can't enter that." I try not to smile, seeing as how serious she's trying to appear.

"That wasn't what I was doing, I just wanted to see your pussy spread for me. But, if you're going to bring that up, I can assure you I can bring you pleasure that way as well." I smirk at her, my mind now racing with thoughts of her taking me that way.

"I've never.. done it before.." She says timidly.

"We don't have to, but if you choose to, I'd enjoy it, and I would make sure you did, as well." The thought makes me want to venture into this territory Eden has seemingly not experienced yet.

She bites her lower lip and turns back around before answering. "Another time.. maybe.." Her words seem to have a hard time making their way past her lips as I begin rubbing the tip of my cock at her dripping folds.

"If that's what you wish."

She has no time to answer properly as I slide my cock into her, starting off slowly so she can enjoy the feeling of my cock stretching her.

I can sense an orgasm building within her already and begin thrusting into her harder, deeper. I grab her ass in both hands as I bury my cock deep inside of her before grinding my hips against her ass.

"Oh goddess! Jericho! Please! That-uh! That feels so good.."

I lean over her body, bringing my chest against her back as I continue to grind myself into her, knowing it won't get me off, but also knowing that it feels amazing to her.

"You like feeling every inch of me grinding up into you? Hm?" I try to keep my breathing even, trying not to show how hard I'm trying to keep myself from getting off too soon.

"Yes.." She moans out as another orgasm causes her to tighten around my cock.

Knowing I've gotten her off multiple times I begin chasing my own climax, thrusting harder and deeper into her once again. I can hear how wet she is, the only sound in the room is skin smacking against skin as I roughly take my mate.

Her moans turn to screams, just as promised, as I thrust into my mate mercilessly.

"Say my name, Eden." I growl out to her.

"Jericho.."

Not loud enough.

I remove one of my hands from her ass while the other stays in place. I take my free hand and wrap her hair within my grasp as I begin roughly fucking her.

"Fuck! Ooh! Jericho! Oh god! Jericho! Yes!" Her screams begin getting louder, more desperate as I slam myself into her repeatedly.

"Good girl." I growl out lowly to her as I feel myself about to bust.

"JERICHO!" I slam into her once more before quickly pulling out and spilling myself all over her ass and lower back.

"Shit.." I breath out, feeling weak.

Eden remains still, knowing if she moves my cum will drip off of her. I take a good look at her ass covered in my seed, pleased with the sight.

Slowly I get up and grab one of the towels we had just used after bathing. I wipe as much as I can off of her before flopping down on onto a pillow.

Eden is quick to join me, cuddling up into the crook of my arm to lay her head on my chest.

"Maybe we should have waited.. you look exhausted." She says softly, still sounding out of breath. I open my eyes to look at her, worry present on her face.

"There was no way in hell I was waiting. I just need to rest for a bit afterwards is all." I grumble out, not enjoying appearing weak.

"You've been through a lot, Jericho. It's okay to need time to recover." She reassures me.

"I'm the leader of the Reapers.. I'm not used to needing saving, nor feeling so helpless. It's not something I particularly enjoy."

"Weren't you the one who said it's okay to need help sometimes?"

I chuckle softly as I answer her. "I suppose you're right. It's easier said than done, though. I don't want to be seen as weak."

"I don't think there's a single living creature in this realm who would think you of all people are weak, Jericho."

I smile, enjoying her words of comfort.

"I love you, my Eden."

"And I love you, my Jericho."

I tense up upon hearing footsteps approaching in the hallway heading for our bedroom door.

"We should dress."

She snuggles up to me tighter. "I don't wanna get up, let's just lay here."

"Mmm, as much as I would love that, it seems we're about to have company."

She looks up at me at the same moment a hard knock can be heard coming from the door.

She wastes no time jumping out of bed and darting over to the large dresser full of both our clothes. She tugs on a short shirt with tight grey pants. I wish to undress her all over again as I eye the way her clothes stick to her frame.

She tosses me black pants and a grey shirt. "I could use some underwear, babe?"

She looks over at me before smirking. "You sure? It'd be more fun to know you're walking around with nothing on under your pants."

Still she tosses me a pair of underwear, leaving the choice up to me. "It may sound appealing, but I promise it's too noticable when I go without."

She goes to say something but is cut off by more knocking, though this time it's louder. The unwelcome guest is already pissing me off. We are not living here forever. Fuck this place. I shouldn't be being bothered so soon after returning.

Eden looks at me as I stand and toss my underwear and then pants on before walking over to the door, jerking it open.

A timid looking healer awaits on the other side. "Hello, Persephone sent me to make sure your health is improving steadily.. I just need to run a couple tests, sir." The young woman looks down at her feet as she speaks.

"Tell Persephone I'm in perfect health and I wish to not be bothered for the rest of the day." She seems to hesitate for a moment in thought, she then nods at my words before turning and walking down the hallway.

"You should have at least let her check you, it wouldn't have hurt." Eden says as she places a hand on my arm.

"Absolutely not."

"Why not?"

"Cause I'm busy." I smirk at her deviously.

"Busy with wha-?"

She has no time to finish her words as I sweep her up into my arms before jumping into the bed with her, immediately removing all her clothes again.

"Yes, in fact, I think I might be busy all god damn day." I say lowly as I begin kissing her breast as she eagerly tangles her fingers through my hair.

"That sounds perfect to me, my mate." She says breathlessly to me.

2,261 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.1K 9.1K 92
[BUNDLE] BOOK 1: There's a reason buried things should always stay buried. For better or for worse. To have and to hold a demon for eternity. She say...
359 58 40
It's love but it's war. It's only been three years since her world flipped on its head. Where guns blazed, blood splattered and The Grim Reaper becam...
85 1 18
After thousands of degrading years, the Reaper's brother finally has a chance to earn back the glory that he so rightfully deserves. In doing so, he...