Mortal Kombat imagines

By anna49029

idk how to write you can request!!!!!!!! More

request
fujin
kenshi
hanzo
syzoth
Bi han
liu kang
kuai liang
tomas vrbada
kitana
kuai liang
request
liu kang (pt2)
bi han (pt2)
kuai liang (pt2)
bi han
raiden
johnny
syzoth
bi han (pt2)
syzoth
request
END

kenshi

808 13 0
By anna49029

———
Y/n and kenshi had been married for 3 years. Y/n and kenshi both had been on the search for sento. But, liu kang came to them looking earthrealm champions. They could both fight really good.

Kenshi had to go on a secret mission, but liu kang made y/n and raiden stay back.

"Do you think they'll be okay?" Y/n asked raiden, worried for her husband. "Yes. They are really good fighters, y/n" raiden said trying to make y/n feel better. Was it working? Probably not. Y/n feels that something bad will happen, but she decided to keep quiet.

Y/n just nodded at what raiden had to say. "I have to go now, sorry y/n." raiden said getting up from his seat. "See you later?" He said giving y/n a last glance. "Yea, see you" y/n said waving bye at raiden.

Y/n then sat there for a moment until getting up from her chair and leaving to go to her and kenshi' shared bedroom.

Y/n took her book and layed on her shared bed. She opened the page she was previously on and continued reading.

After a good while, she hears the door opening. Y/n put her book down looking at the doorway.

Y/n sees a man, eyes covered with a red fabric. Y/n say up from the bed, cautious.

"Y/n its me." The man said.

It was kenshi.

"Kenshi?" Y/n asked. Y/n walked towards kenshi, cupping his face. Y/n was trying to get a good look on his face. "What happened?" Y/n asked once more, slightly tearing up at the sight. "Its nothing to be worried about dear." Kenshi said, placing his hands to where y/ns hands were.

"What do you mean its nothing? Look at you." Y/n said whispering. "Its all dealt with. I got sento back. Sento gave me my sight back, in a special way." Kenshi said, softly.

Y/n stayed quiet for a moment. Not knowing what to say, she gives him a hug. Y/n wrapped her arms around his neck while kenshi' arms wrapped around her waist tightly.

"Are you sure your okay?" Y/n asked, whispering into his ear softly. "I am fine." Kenshi whispered back. Y/n slowly pulled away from the hug, looking at his face. The whole room went completely silent.

"Im sorry y/n" kenshi said, breaking the silence. "Dont be sorry, please. I- i was just shocked." Y/n said immediately feeling bad for reacting like that. Kenshi smiled at her kind words. "Thank you." Kenshi said before giving y/n a warm peck on the lips. "Of course." Y/n said, smiling aswel.

"Are you tired?" Y/n asked. Then kenshi nodded slightly. Y/n then brang some of his clothes and threw them at him. Surprisingly he caught them.

"Get changed, ill be right back." Y/n said, leaving the room. After a few minutes, y/n came back. Kenshi was already in bed, under the covers.

Y/n walks toward the bed, also getting under the covers. Once kenshi sees that y/n has went into bed, he immediately moves closer to y/n, hugging y/n closer to him.
———
srry i did not post yesterday I completely forgot !

this is soo short aswel i tried to make it as fast as i could so it probably has loads of mistakes 😖

dont forget to voteee !!

requests are open btw !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 407 50
This Story Involves my oc, Lew Liang, son of Sub-Zero
6K 105 14
5.5K 127 14
Kuai Liang and Tabbi Rhodes had to rebuild the Lin Kuei from scratch. Alone. Kuai gave Tabbi his right hand position as they rebuilt. Tabbi fell into...