REMEMBER (F.H)

By Avengergirl99

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance... More

0. Introduction
CAST OF ACT ONE
1. THE FIRST MEETING
2. A BRIGHT BLUE LIGHT
3. THE BOY IN THE SCHOOLBOY SHORTS
4. JUST LIKE THE FIRST TIME
5. WHO'S DIEGO?
6. WHO IS SHE?
7. PEANUT BUTTER
8. I CAN BE YOUR FRIEND
9. MORE QUESTIONS THAN ANSWERS
10. COME WITH ME
11. THE MANNEQUIN WIFE
12. A PART OF THE FAMILY
13. ANSWERS
14. A LIGHT SUPPER
15. GOODBYE FIVE
16. YOU FAILED HER
17. THIS IS YOUR FAULT
18. I NEED TO TALK TO HER
19. SCREW EVERYBODY
20. FIGHTING FOR LIFE
21. APOLOGIZE
22. THE PARADOX PSYCHOSIS
23. THE INFINTIE SWITCHBOARD
24. ONE FIVE TOO MANY
25. GETTING THE BRIEFCASE
26. THE INVISIBLE THREAD
27. STRONGER TOGETHER
28. YOU DID THIS
29. THE FIGHT
30. THE END OF SOMETHING
31. GO OR STAY
CAST OF ACT TWO.
0. Introduction
32. THE SPARROW ACADEMY
33. THE HOTEL OBSIDIAN
34. A ROAD TRIP
35. THE SHOCKWAVE
36. THE GRANDFATER PARADOX
37. THE GIFT
38. YOU LOVE HIM
39. THE HEADQUARTERS
40. THE FOUNDERS
41. TWO Y/N
42. THE SCRATCHBOOK
43. THE TATTOO
44. YOU GUYS FIGHTS LIKE US
45. SAVING THE UNIVERSE
46. THE NECKLACE
47. THE INVITATIONS
48. THE PROPOSAL
50. A SECOND APOCALYPSE WEDDING
51. DO YOU MISS IT?
52. THE VIEW
53. THE SEVEN BELLS AND THE VOTE
54. THE WHITE BUFFALO SUITE
55. THE OTHER SIDE
56. FIGHTING THE GUARDIANS
57. OBLIVION
58. WE'LL FIND EACH OTHER

49. VIA LA APOCALYPSE

80 5 0
By Avengergirl99

CHAPTER FORTY-NINE: VIA LA APOCALYPSE 

"THE HAPPINESS OF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON THE QUALITY OF YOUR THOUGHTS"

---

You and Sloane were both standing next to each other, ready to go into the elevator. Sloane was holding a bouquet and was wearing a white wedding dress while you had a long beautiful red dress on.

"You look beautiful sis, and remember it's also your night" Sloane said "You look beautiful too" you said before you looked at her "I'm sorry about all of that attacking you and hurting you back at the Academy" you said "It's water under the bridge" Sloane said and you smiled to each other.

"Is it normal being nervous?" you asked "It is. Just take some deep breaths, forget the world is ending and enjoy the night" Sloane said "Alright, sis" you said before taking a deep breath.

---

The others walked out of the elevator to see how beautiful the ballroom was made, just like a real wedding.

"Not sure this place is gonna be big enough" Klaus said "This better be an open bar" Allison said "Hey, come on. It's for Luther. Let's perk up" Lila said.

A bell dings before the elevator door opened and Luther and Viktor walked out.

"I don't know. Normally, my tush looks good" Luther said to Viktor "Ah, I see you've gone for the oversized button-down. Original" Allison said to Viktor as she was had her elbow leaned against the bar next to the elevator "You do realize there no paparazzi here, right?" Viktor said "What? Dang it" Allison said sarcastic while Luther stepped between them "Listen to me, you two. This is my day, all right? So if you two can juts get along for a couple of hours, you can consider that my wedding gift" Luther said to them "Well, he started it, so--" Allison said "You literally just started it" Viktor said "Literally?" Allison asked.

"Bah, bah, bah. My day. Two hours. Do you think you can manage that?" Luther asked them "Yeah, fine" Viktor said "Thank you" Luther said.

"So who ask who?" Klaus asked as he looked at Five "She actually ask me" Five said "What, I thought you were gonna ask her" Klaus said "That was the plan, but she beat me to it" Five said.

Then a bell ding and Lila gasp as they saw you and Sloane walking out of the elevator.

Tears slowly forming at the brim of your eyes. Your eyes finally met his, tears filling his too.

You could see that even when Five tried to hide it, you could see the tears of joy in his eyes.

Five didn't care about anything at the moment. His eyes had automatically and purposely blurred your surroundings to keep his attention solely on you.

It felt like the two of you were back at the apocalypse.

While looking at you, Five widened his eyes as his jaw open a bit in how beautiful you were. Your hair was sat up and you had some bright blue earrings on while you could clearly see the heart shape necklace around your neck.

"Love, you look...Wow" he said before taking a deep breath "Do I look okay?" you asked "Okay? You look amazing...I don't think words can describe how beautiful you are" he said as he stared at you "I didn't think it was possible for me to fall even more in love with you" he said.

One look at you, my whole life falls in line
I prayed for you before I called you mine

You and Five looked at each other with a smile as Luther and Sloane looked at each other smiling.

A smile spread across your face, showing your adorable dimples. You have always being everything Five could ever dream of. Your smile would light up even the darkest nights and your admirable laugh mesmerized everyone in the room.

Oh, I can't believe it's true, sometimes

"Let's get this over with before I die of cringe" Ben said, ruining the moment.

Everyone took their place outside on the veranda on the balcony where the ceremony would be held.

Lila was both Sloane's and your bridesmaid. Viktor was Luther's best man while Five didn't had any and he didn't mind.

Klaus was the one officiate the ceremony and even so he didn't care, Ben was the one that walk Sloane down the aisle while Diego was the one that walk you down the aisle.

"You look beautiful" Diego said "Thanks" you said with a smile before he let go of you when you had reach the end and Diego walked over to sit down next to the others.

"Dearly beloved, we're gathered here today for a good time, not a long time, so let's have a good time, huh? Cause the sun can't shine every day. Can I get an amen?" Klaus said.

"Amen" the others said before cheering while Diego whistled.

I get to love you, it's the best thing that I'll ever do
I get to love you, it's a promise I'm making to you

"Luther, do you be taking this banging hottie to be your lady?" Klaus asked Luther "I do" Luther said as he picked up her hands "Sloane, do you promise to love and cherish this big hairy bastard for the next 24 to 48 hours?" Klaus asked "I do" Sloane said "Give or take a day" Five said which cause you to chuckled while Klaus shushed him "I'm gonna try" Sloane said.

"We are also gathered here today for Y/n and Five to get married again. For Romeo and Juliet, Bonnie and Clyde. Mr. grumpy pants and his mannequin wife. Those two old couple that got married in the apocalypse but now they get married again in front of their loves ones" Klaus said before he looked at you.

"Y/n, will you take this old bastard, our little psycho, mr. grumpy pants, to be your lawfully wedded husband? In sickness and in health. will you love him, will you promise to honor and cherish him, to care for him and protect him till death do you apart?" Klaus asked "I do. Always" you said while smiling and Klaus looked at Five "Five, will you take this beautiful young woman Y/n Blake, to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, will you love her, will you promise to honor and cherish her, to care for her and protect her till death do you apart?" Klaus asked "I do. Always" Five said with a big smile on his face.

Whatever may come, your heart I will choose
Forever I'm yours, forever I do
I get to love you, I get to love you

"I Five, take Y/n Blake to my lawfully wedded wife again, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish you. I promise to love you, respect you, honor you, care for you, protect you, support you, defend you, tease you, argue with you, laugh with you...And so on and so on" he said and you let out a chuckled "I promise to support you in whatever you choose to do. I promise not to judge you. I promise to be silly and laugh with you. A lot. I promise to be honest with you. I promise that I'll never stop loving you, not even for a second, I promise to remind you every day how much I care about you. I promise to never break your heart. I promise to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish you, till death do us apart, which is soon" Five said and you chuckled "But until then, I promise to do all that, no matter what, for the rest of my life and yours" he said.

The way you love, it changes who I am
I am undone and I thank God once again

"I Y/n Blake, take Five as my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish you. I promise to love you, respect you, honor you, care for you, protect you, support you, defend you, tease you, argue with you, laugh with you, I promise to remind you every day how much I care about you. I promise to never break your heart. I promise to support you in whatever you choose to do. I promise not to judge you, and I promise to never stop loving you, till death do us apart" you said.

Oh, I can't believe it's true, sometimes

"No matter what happens, no matter what situation we're in, no matter what timeline or universe we're in, or how many times the world ends. I will love you unconditionally" you and Five said at the same time.

I get to love you, it's the best thing that I'll ever do
I get to love you, it's a promise I'm making to you

"Y/n, I didn't married you back then 'cause you were the only person alive or because the world had ending. I married you 'cause I love you more than anything and I can't live without you. Any surprises that come our way, it's okay, because I will always love you. You are the person I was meant to spend the rest of my life with over and over again. So today is the day I marry the love of my life for the second time, something I will do over and over again. I knew from an early age that you would have an important role in my life. Every day I thank God for sending me someone like you. Someone with the kindest heart, with a gentler touch, with a beautiful soul. You gave me your biggest gift, you have me your heart. Thanks to you, I feel the warm of love every day. You gave me love and peace. A home. A place where I can be myself. You are an amazing woman. I remember how we were always looking at the stars together and sometimes watching the sunset and sunrise. You once told me that if you could watch a view like that with only one person for the rest of your life. You want me to be that person. And I knew that even if the world wasn't ending soon. I knew that my future with you would be as bright as the sky full of stars, just like it have being before" he said and you let out a smile.

"Y/n. I will always try to make you happy even if I'm struggling. I won't let you go through stuff alone because I know how it feels to be alone with all your problems. I will never judge you and I will always check up on you and make sure you're safe and okay. Even if you hate me, I'm still here for you. Even if we fight or I'm mad at you, if you say you're struggling I'm here. I promise to stay and I will not break that promise. Your happiness is mine. When you're happy so am I. When you're sad, I am too. We've grown so attached to each other that my well-being is no long my own, it's yours, at its highest priority. I will do anything to see you smile and make you laugh, because that's what makes my day, all that matters is you" he said before he took a deep breath.

I get to love you, it's the best thing that I'll ever do
I get to love you, it's a promise I'm making to you

"You were always with me, guiding me and helping me through life. You never left my heart and you never will. We've had our fair share of ups and downs, happiness and sorrow, but that's just life. We always cherished our love and each other, and we truly loved faithfully and honestly. We've celebrated the milestones with joy, and we've enjoyed the small moments of life, never forgetting each and every day, to love each other along the way. And if the world wasn't ending, I would have want to spend every day of every moment with you, showing you how much I love you, I would want us to spend the rest of our lives together again. You gave me a heart full of love, and is because of that and you that I'm smiling. You and you alone are the key to my heart" he said.

I get to love you, it's the best thing that I'll ever do
I get to love you, it's a promise I'm making to you

"When I'm talking to you or even just with you, that's when I find myself feeling free and happy. Being with you makes me find myself smiling and feeling happy again. You are the best damn thing that has ever happen to me. I fell in love with all of you, I didn't just fall in love with the best of you, like the way your eyes light up the room, the way your laugh makes me smile, the way your hand fits in mine, the way your personality stands out, the way your smile give me butterflies and the way it can light up an entire room. I fell in love by who you are. I love I can listen to you talk about nothing at all and never feel bored. I fell in love with all of you. I fell in love with your scares, the way you cry about something from years ago, the way you can sometimes get angry or the way you sometimes want to be alone. I fell in love with the great in you. I fell in love with the 'bad' you see in yourself but the bad you see is the great that I see because I love every parts of you, every little bit and you deserve the whole world" he said "You deserve the world, too" you said "You are my world" he said before he took a deep breath.

"I opened the door and chose to pour my heart into you...to invest my time in you...to dive into all of your layers , and I choose to dive more each day. Yes, I believe in fate and destiny, and I do believe things happen for a reason...but only to the extent that our brain will allow us to process what is in front of us, and then we all are left to make choices every day. I choose you today. I will choose you tomorrow. I will choose you always and forever. You are my person and I choose you the rest of forever. You are the most beautiful thing I have in my heart. To think that some people spend their entire lives searching for something I have already found in you. I am truly, unbelievably, insanely in love with you" he said "And I'm with you" you said with a smile.

"I know I say this a lot, but I love you and I say it because I truly mean that. When I say I love you, I mean I love talking to you. I love spending time with you. I love your bright smile, your voice, your kind eyes, your personality, your heart and soul, the way you made me feel inside and the way you treated me, your laugh, your hugs and touches that make me feel safe and free. Your sense of humor, your warm and kind heart, your passion for things, your thoughtfulness, your infectious laugh, your strong mentality, your supportiveness, your selflessness. I love your body. I love your kisses. I love your affection. I love you because I know that no matter what happens, you'll always love me back. I love my life because it gave me you and I love you because you are my life. You could have done so much better, yet you have...yet you have chosen me. Your love give me wings and with you I feel peace. I was such a stubborn irresponsible kid, but you somehow managed to put up to me and I will never understand how you did it" he said as you stared into each other's eyes.

"Everytime I say I love you...I'm really trying to say much more than those three little words. I'm trying to say you mean more to me than anyone else in the world. I'm trying to let you know that I adore you and that I cherish the time we spend together. I'm trying to explain that I want you and that I need you and that I get in wonderful thoughts every time I think about you. And each time I whisper I love you, I'm trying to remind you that you're the best thing that has ever happen to me. Being in love with you makes everyday worth living for...I'll never leave you, I promise you that! No matter how hard times get, I'll continue to choose you, and I'll fight for this love to never die. I'll protect you and I'll protect our love...I'll care for you...Until my last breathing, because there's no one else like you. You are just irreplaceable. You are my once in a lifetime person" he said "And you are mine" you said.

I get to love you, it's the best thing that I'll ever do
I get to love you, it's a promise I'm making to you

"We are made of particles that have existed since the universe began. I like to think those atoms traveled 14 billion years through time and space to create us...so that we could be together and make each other whole. I promise to be the light in the darkest of your times. Your happiness in times of sorrow and the shoulder to cry on in times of grief. I promise to remain the guy you fell in love with. The guy that makes you smile and strives to be the best possible version of himself even in the darkest time. I promise I would never to hurt you, inflict pain, or harm you, to always take care of you, protect you and put your need and desires before mine. My love for you is a journey, starting at forever, and ending at never. I love you more than words can show. I think about you more than you could know. Until forever this will be true because there's no one I'd ever love the way I love you. Thank you for giving me a reason to want to wake up everyday. Thank you for giving me a reason to live and be happy. You're the only person I could ever see myself being with for all eternity. As long as I have you, nothing else matters. And I want you to remember something. Know that no matter what comes our way, I will never stop loving you. You give me feeling that nobody has ever given me. Feelings of the purest, most genuine happiness that anyone could ever have. I don't care how corny I sound, our souls were made for each other and you know it. We're supposed to be together. Everything about us being together makes sense. We are my definition of perfect and true love. You have the ability to make everything okay, even if it's not. You are my home. I could be anywhere in the world, but as long as I'm with you, I know I'll be okay. I know I'll be safe. I know I'll be happy. I know I'll be whole. I love you in way I never knew were possible and I hope that never changes. You know it's hard for me to express my feelings for you. But I hope you know that you have absolutely changed my life for the better. You are so perfect for me in every way and to this day I will never understand how I got so lucky to have someone like you by my side. I want to thank you for making me the luckiest person in the entire world and I hope I make you as happy as you make me" he said with a smile "You are" you said.

"I have loved you all from the day we met, but I just haven't realized it at that time. I started noticing the little things about you. How you always bite your cheek when you're reading, how you are always playing with your fingers or biting them, when you are really thinking about something or when you are nervous, scared or stress. How you noticed the little thing about people, how when you were young, always bitten your nails when you were nervous. All the habits I had grown to love. To admire. It was not until I was 16, I knew that what I felt for you was love. You became my world. And I knew it wasn't just young love we felt, I knew it was everlasting. I've come to realize that there isn't a single word to describe my feelings for you. So for now, I'll say this...there isn't a single thing that can take my eyes off you. I look at you and the world around us and wonder how satisfied the universe must be after creating something even more beautiful than a sunset. Please keep laughing and smiling and finding the joy in little things. You make my life so much better and I can't imagine living without you. You are the most amazing, caring and kindest woman I know. Thank you for reminding me that not everything has to be so serious all the time. You are the definition of pure, unaltered love, and I love you so much for it. You brought out the best in me, you brought me out of the darkness, your kind and warm heart and soul fixed my cold heart and that's one of the many reasons I love you and I will never forget the moment I realized I loved you. So, marrying you again, it's the best thing I will ever do. Because I love you, so, so much and I will never stop loving you, not even for a second. I will love you all day, everyday, in every timeline and in every universe. When I gave up, you gave me the hope I needed. When I was weak, you gave me the strength to fight on until I reached what I have wanted. When I was sad, you comforted me until I laughed and every second I was happy, was because you were by my side. You have saved me in everyway a person can be saved. You have saved me in a way no one else, not even myself can and I want to thank you for making me the luckiest man in the entire world. Thank you for allowing me to steal your heart" Five said and you smiled over those words.

"No one could ever understand how important you are to me, you are everything I always wanted in life, my prayers finally came true. Loving you was learning that I could be loved too, with my flaws and imperfections, with my baggage. Loving you was to learning how I unload this baggage so I could be light again. Loving you was learning which parts of me I need to work on and which parts of me should stay the same. It was recognizing that love makes me invincible. It make me a force to be reckoned with. Loving you was learning how to believe in love. It was learning how to trust again. It was learning that love doesn't always hurt. It doesn't always walk away. It doesn't always destroy us. Loving you was learning that love is a personal choice and I'll always choose love...And if I had to do it all over. I would still choose you. Please don't ever forget how much I love you. It's not always easy for me to find the words to express how much you mean to me. Your love brought me back to life. Your love taught me what true security feels like. You make me feel beautiful and smart and worthy of the greatest love of all time. The best decision I've ever made was to trust you with my heart. You are my everything. I've never wanted anyone else and I never will. And I will never understand how a strong and beautiful woman like you, could fall in love in broken man like me. And even if the world wasn't ending, I would still marry you again, I would still never leave your side, I would still love you, I would still be with you. I would still have a life and a future with you and love you for the rest of my life. I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I'm with you. You are the greatest gift, I could ever have.  There is no way I can make it without you. Without you I'm nothing, with you I'm something, together we're everything. You are the one person that never fails to put a smile on my face, no matter how bad my day has being. You are the reason I'm laughing and smiling. When I thought you were dead, it was the worst years of my life, and I was very close in giving up until I heard your voice, tell me to keep going and I did and I'm glad that I did 'cause otherwise no of us would have being standing here. You kept me going and you always will. You are the reason I fall asleep with a smile on my face. You are my motivation to do things. You are my reason to never lose hope or give up. You are my reason to fight and to live. I love you so much" he said.

"Oh my God, Five, that was so beautiful" Klaus said with tears in his eyes while the others' widened their eyes, they didn't know those words would come out of Five and they were surprised that words like that came from Five.

"Five Hargreeves, I'm not marry to before it is the end of the world. I'm doing this because I love you and I can't live without you. There is no words to describe how much I love you. I don't know what it is about you. Maybe it's the way nothing else matters when we're talking or how you make me smile more than anyone else has. It could be the way you say the right things at the exact right time. But whatever it is, I just want you to know that it means everything to me. You didn't have to do anything to make me fall for you, I didn't fall for you because of what you could or couldn't do for me. I fell for you because you were unapologetically yourself. I fell for your personality, your voice, your look, your eyes, your heart and soul, the way you made me feel, I love you for everything that you are and everything that your not. You're perfectly you. To share every moment with you and to be together, always, it's all I ever want. And even if it was not the end of the world, I would still want to marry you, I would still love you and be with you and I still want to spend the rest of my life with you, I promise. I can't imagine loving you more than I do right now. But I felt that way yesterday and the day before yesterday and the day before that" you said while Five smiled as he let a tear slip, listening to your every word.

"You are the man who surrounds me with unquenchable love. You are a loving, handsome, smart, strong, brave, and caring person. You have always being there for me, no matter how much I hurt you, how much I push you away, you always came back to him. Everyday all the time. And that never changed, not even after we have being apart for so many years. It didn't changed. When you came back, you were still there for me. When I gave up, you gave me the hope I needed. When I was weak, you gave me the strength to fight on until I reached what I have wanted. When I was sad, you comforted me until I laughed and every second I was happy, was because you were by my side. Now here I'm in front of the man of my dreams, my world, my hope, my future, my first and only love, my everything" you said and Five smiled "Five, I fell in love with you a long time ago and now, many years later, I'm still not done with it. I will love you always and forever" you said before taking a deep breath.

"I love everything about you. Your hair, your warm green eyes, your moles on your left cheek, your face, your hands, your smile, your laugh, your smirk, the way you walk and talk, your brain. I love every little thing about you" you said.

Everything was quiet as people was listening to your words.

"So on today's occasion, I promise to love you unconditionally, to honor you each and every day, to make you smile when you don't, to laugh with you when you are happy, to support you when you are sad, to be there for you when you need me, and most importantly, to never stop loving you. You're the only person I want for the rest of my life over and over again" you said with a smile.

"You are mine and I'm yours and I'm not ever letting you go because you're my special and favorite person. Don't ever tell me that 'You're bad for me' or 'I deserve someone better' because no one can make me happy as you do, I won't lie to you, I know I fight with you, I may have acted worse but I can never stop caring or loving you because you matter to me more than anyone else and you have every since we met. You have saved me in everyway a person can be saved. You have saved me in a way no one else, not even myself can and I want to thank you for making me the luckiest woman in the entire world. Thank you for allowing me to steal your heart" you said before taking a deep breath.

"Honestly all I want is for us to work...I don't say I love you just to say it. I say it because I'm truly in love with you...I wanna be there for you for the good days and the terrible days. Yes we fight sometimes, but everybody fights, we just gotta get through ours. I want us to become better together, because I don't see me without you. I'm going to love you in your weakest moments to your strongest ones. I'm going to love you when you're happy and when your sad or angry. I want to love each and every piece of you. And I'm always going to want you, I'm always going to be here loving you with everything. I will always choose you over anything and anyone in life and I hope you feel the same about me. You make me feel so safe, loved, and cared for" you said "I do feel the same about you. I love you" Five said "I love you" you said.

Whatever may come, your heart I will choose
Forever I'm yours, forever I do

"Well, then..." Klaus said but then he started crying "I'm sorry" he said as he wipe a tear away from his eye.

"I pronounce you married as shit! Viva la apocalypse" he said and Sloane and Luther kissed each other. Luther wrapped his arms around Sloane's waist as he lifted her up in joy while kissing her.

"Always, in good and bad ways" Five said "Always, in good and bad ways" you said with a smile as your eyes were staring at each other.

You could tell by yours and Five's face that you couldn't wait anymore.

"Just kiss her already, Five" Klaus, Diego and Lila said out loud and you and Five chuckled before Five crashed his lips against yours. At first it's just a gently kiss but it doesn't take long until Five starts to kiss you more fiercely with passion causing the others to stand up, clapping their hands together while whistling.

I get to love you, I get to love you

As the two bridal couples were kissing the others started cheering while clapping.

They say love is a journey, I promise that I'll never leave
When it's too heavy to carry, remember this moment with me

You and Five pulled away and Five pulled up the two handmade rings.

I get to love you, I get to love you
I get to love you

Five put the handmade ring he made for you on your finger before he gave you the one you made for him and you place the ring on his finger, before you looked at each other with a smile and loving eyes before kissing again.

I get to love you, I get to love you
I get to love you

While everyone where cheering while clapping, you and Five pull away, but Five's face stays just inches away from yours. You look deep into his eyes and the corners of your lips curl up.

"I love you, Mrs. Blake Hargreeves, always" Five said with a smile. Your heart skip a beat when he say those words "I love you too, Mr. Hargreeves, always" you said with a smile before you colliding your lips once again.

"THE INNOCENT CAN CHANGE"

A/N: Vote or comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473K 15.9K 66
"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑎 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑦, 𝑎 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡 𝑘𝑒𝑝𝑡 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑘𝑒𝑦, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑑 𝑏𝑒...
55.6K 978 21
PART 2 OF A SERIES! Who knew saving the world would be this hard. Again. "On April 1rst, 2019, the Earth was destroyed in a cataclysmic event. Bill...
38.3K 512 21
This story is about family and about stick together, no matter what. And that real love never really disappear and is worth fighting for. True love n...
10.8K 195 43
Reunited after their father's death, estranged siblings with extraordinary powers uncover shocking family secrets and a looming threat to humanity. I...