Her Alien Protector: A Sci-fi...

By SKralishyn

[COMPLETE] I'm Ava, a human who has been kidnapped from my home world and forced to live with an abusive scou... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49

Part 50

1.5K 83 40
By SKralishyn

Ava

These toys are incredible. It's like wearing a costume but better; they give me confidence and power. So, when I stand back and see Rigel, bound spread eagle, with a ball gag in his mouth, I'm awestruck. Did I do that?

I cannot wait to begin. Rigel is mine: mine to compliment, mine to pleasure, and mine to undo.

I straddle him and tend to the most important thing first: his glorious wings because they are beautiful, and the key to his pleasure. I reach for my bag and pluck out my hairbrush.

His feathers tremble underneath my hands. I comb, carefully pulling and teasing the brush through his feathers. Brushing him like this at a slow pace allows me to examine every inch of him. The area he initially got hurt is easy to spot—the feathers are smaller. Just to be safe, I only use my fingers.

I rub circles in this patch of soft feathers. "Look at you, so pretty..."

Poor Rigel. Grooming and praising is all it takes to curl his wingtips and make him drool. These are no false compliments; his wings are beautiful, and he is my angel.

I comb through every single feather on the underside of both of his wings until they look perfect and then I give him the full treatment again.

Once I finish, I walk around him, admiring my work. Even though I have made sure every single feather is aligned and his beautiful feathers glow in the moonlight, I realize I've been negligent. His bulging manhood strains against his boxers.

This isn't right! No part of Rigel should be neglected. I crouch alongside him, and slip my fingers between the waistband, peeling back his underwear. His penis pops out, fully erect. Just like the rest of his well-endowed body, his one-foot-long penis is spectacular, its tip glistening with precum.

Rigel is mine. I want him.

"Is that for me," I ask, reaching for his thick shaft, and his penis twitches.

My hand hovers an inch away from his pulsating member. "Rigel, can I..."

He bucks and rings the bell.

"Why are you ringing the bell? Do you know what I'm going to ask you?"

He moans against the gag.

"Umm, can I explore your other bits?" Wow, my ability to speak is leaving me.

He shakes his little bell for me.

His engorged member is huge. I don't know if I am quite ready for this. Is Rigel? Maybe I can work my way up to it.

I crouch down so that my head is within inches of his inner thighs, his balls, and his penis. He can't see me from this angle, so he doesn't know what might happen next, so I start by lightly resting my fingers on the midpoint of his inner thighs, and then lightly running my fingers upward toward his balls but veering away at the last second, and then doing it all over again. His legs quiver.

Time to get braver and give his centerpiece the attention it deserves. I cup his plump goose egg-size balls in my hand,

and play with them, gently licking and making circles with my tongue around them, and then taking the entire thing into my mouth. I suck, being careful not to scrape it with my teeth. Oh, how he whines and rattles against the constraints.

The fact that the tiniest of touches makes him moan and tremble makes me feel so powerful. When I pop it back out, I focus on how he is handling this. He is still frantically ringing the bell.

Time to take on something bigger. I encircle the base of his penis with my thumb and index finger, and slide it up his shaft, stopping before the head. I love how it feels in my hand, and over and over again I stroke him. Rigel moans and shudders.

I lean over him and use my tongue, licking around the base, and give long, slow licks up his shaft.

He whines and when his entire body trembles, I worry—Is he crying?

"Are you all right, Rigel?"

He is still shaking the bell. I probably should have picked another way of communicating; non-stop ringing tells me nothing.

I walk to where his head lies on the sleeping bag. I grab the flashlight from the bag and turn it on, aiming it up toward the cave ceiling. The beam of light is more than enough to cast light to see everything without blinding either of us.

Our eyes meet.

Even those jittering blue eyes of his are beautiful. They make me think of Earth's sky and oceans.

I unlatch the gag and the ball falls from his mouth.

"Why..." He pants. "Why did you stop?"

I cup his cheek. "Are you sure, Rigel? I want to make sure that this isn't too much for you, or that I'm not hurting you, or maybe you need a break, or—"

He tugs at his binding. "Please. I need...I need you to touch my bits and don't stop."

Wait, did he say 'bits' in my language? Of all the words for him to learn...

I kiss his forehead. From the backpack I retrieve my jacket and put it under his head, angling it so his head is elevated; Rigel needs a good view.

I return to crouching between his legs.

This is great. With Rigel's eyes on me, I feel like I am performing for him.

I grip his shaft firmly in my hands. Excitement sparks in his eyes.

I descend, swirling my tongue over the head of his penis. He moans.

I take the head of his penis into my mouth. What might this look like to him, I wonder? I like to imagine I look like I am sucking on a popsicle, all because I want every drop of him.

His breaths are shaky like he is coming apart.

I suck while stroking his shaft.

He bucks. The poor thing's limbs are still constrained. He won't be going anywhere.

Suck, stroke, suck, stroke.

When I pull my mouth away from his twitching penis, it spills, covering my hands with a sticky ejaculate. Rigel shudders.

I feel ecstatic. I had wanted to do something like this with Rigel for a long time. So maybe tonight will open a path for more of these activities in the future. Perhaps the hesitancy I often feel from Rigel will fade and one day, he will be the initiator.

This is already a lot for Rigel. I free him, untying his wrists and ankles. Rigel slowly stretches, rotating his wrists.

I have a lot of energy. There is no way I can sleep now, so I leave the cave and go to the river. I crouch at the bank of the river, plunging my hands into the frigid water and rinsing the stickiness off my hands. There are far-off sounds—rahoni shrieks possibly? I glance upward. Flying across the face of the largest moon are the dark silhouettes of rahonis.

I fling water droplets from my hands and return to the cave. When I get to our sleeping spot, the sleeping bag and the backpack are still where I left them, illuminated by the holes in the roof of the cave. Rigel, however, is conspicuously absent.

I lie on the sleeping bag. Rigel could be doing anything right now, but I cannot help worrying. Did I go too fast for Rigel? I had tried to be careful with him, getting consent before each step, but maybe I was not careful enough because I do not see him now. Maybe my desires overrode me from looking for signs that he might not be ready.

"Rigel, are you okay?" I ask the darker corners of the cave.

"Oh, I am more than all right, sweetheart."

Oh my. He is nearby but I can't see him.

I pat the sleeping bag. "Come to bed?"

When there is no answer, my worry grows. I sit up, ready to go look for him.

That is when he steps into the circle of light. He smiles down at me.

"Are you going to—"

He moves quickly, crawling over me. Strong arms grab my wrists, holding them over me.

I laugh. "What are you doing?"

"It's my turn for surprises."

We are so close I can feel his breaths on me. His lips press into mine. His tongue is bold, finding its way into my partially open (and shocked) mouth. Our tongues dart and dance.

"Wow," I say, chasing his luscious lips when he moves further away and nipping at him.

"Ava, sweetheart. I want to play with you, too. Can I take off your clothes?"

I gaze up at him. The ball gag and bell are still loosely attached to him, sticking out of the underside of his chin.

I angle my foot and with my toes, give the bell the lightest tap.

"Is that an impressive move or what," I ask, laughing.

My pajama tops, bottoms, and panties are flung into dark parts of the cave. He is binding my wrists above me.

Wow, I love discovering this side of Rigel. Not only does he act as if he physically desires me, but he is bold.

I am so hot for my Rigel who places my feet on his shoulders.

Everything about Rigel is big: big fingers, big hands, and his huge erect member between his legs. When his gentle, probing fingers touch my clitoris, I keen.

"Are you hurt?" he asks suddenly.

Is he kidding?

He holds up a glistening finger. "You're making that noise and you're wet. Is something inside you leaking?"

Does he think I'm a car with a mechanical problem?

"After what we've been doing, how could I not be," I say, and when he doesn't say anything, I add, "You were wet, so why wouldn't I be?"

The realization of this situation hits me. Rigel not only had little to no sexual experience but on Earth, we have porn. I'm guessing it is something they did not have on his planet.

"I can't speak for all human women in the galaxy, but for me, it means I feel good and want you, so, umm, please keep going."

He leans down like he is inspecting me.

This is taking too long. I jiggle. "Rigel!"

"You want this?"

"Yes, Rigel, I need you!"

His fingers dance along my clitoris, and when it plunges into me, the walls of my vagina clench onto him. His fingers slide in and out, in and out.

"More! Faster! I need you!"

He adds a second finger that plays for the longest time with my clitoris. My vagina walls are spasming.

Do I have a fever? Maybe because I am deliriously calling his name. "Rigel, I need you inside me."

"Shh. It's my turn now."

It feels like I have been here for weeks. Rigel seems content to slowly extend his fingers in and out, slowly pressing on the inside of my vagina while simultaneously making little circles on my clitoris.

When he finally asks me if he can put his bits inside me.

"Yes," I scream.

It is disorienting to see such a large penis. Can that even fit inside me? He presses his penis against my channel.

"Ready?"

"Yes, yes, yes!"

My insides are being stretched. Even breathing starts to feel like too much, and I'm gasping, breathing tiny huffs of air, and the sensation changes to a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Rigel, I need you to..."

He thrusts, pulling in and out. So good.

When he eventually pulls out, every part of my body tingles.

I am tired now. Rigel must be, too. He lies alongside me.

There's a distant roar. Through some of the overhead cave openings are two large rahonis streaking through the sky, glowing, dancing, and twisting like two sky serpents.

I can't help feeling as if our spirits are with them, flying.

My angel, my Rigel, wraps his arms around me. "I love you, mate," he murmurs in my ear.

Before, I felt we were on a precipice. Even though we declared that we like-liked each other (why did I ever introduce him to such a juvenile phrase?), we never did much physically. Now that we have, I feel it opens us up to possibilities. For the first time, I feel like I can have all of Rigel.

"I love you, my Rigel, my mate," I whisper.

"And am I pretty?"

I stroke his wings and kiss a few of his feathers. "Always."

His wings snap around me. Between the slits of his partially closed wings, I see the bright orange rahonis still dancing in the sky. They are like two great flames that light up the sky, twisting around each other.

I close my eyes and behind closed eyelids, I still see the glow of the rahonis streaking across the sky. We soar.

###THE END##

Author's note:

This is the second 'romance' I've written and posted on Inkitt and Wattpad.

If you are willing to share, I'd love to know what worked, what didn't work, or what you would like to see more in any future stories.

Once again, thank you - whether you left comments, emojis, or silently read along - I appreciated all of it.

_____

Additional note: I know that some have identified that they can see that there is more to this story, and that's true, I am planning a continuation of this story. I'm not putting it here at the moment since this story would first require a significant rewrite to incorporate what comes next and... what comes next would require time for writing and editing, and it is a significant shift from the tone of this story (that is much as I want to say without spoilers). So for now, I'm ending this story as... Rigel and Ava are happy for now, and if you are EXTREMELY, eventually, there will more adventures. 

Thank you again to everyone who liked, commented with feedback, or silently read along - I appreciated all of it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2K 30
All the person that i used to love, just made me believe that Love can't make your world go round. You'll witness chapters of my life. How to find lo...
17 0 3
"No." She insists, cutting him off instantly. "We are not setting the entire camp back several hours just so some dramatic prince can get his journal...
504 223 30
She has been hurt She has a dark past that haunts her He cares She is scared that she will give him the power to destroy her She mustn't fall too ...
438 5 14
While tortured and held captive as a prisoner of war, she became my reason to keep breathing. The force that fueled my will to fight. To survive. Whe...