My Model Darling (Marin X Rea...

By Relentlezz41

A teenaged boy dreaming to be a photographer puts an ad on a school bulletin board. Only to find out a hotty... More

Chapter 2 - Shoot
Chapter 3 - Duel
Chapter - Ramen House
Chapter 5 - Shopping

Chapter 1 - The Ad

1.7K 88 11
By Relentlezz41

What's up guys. I know I'm late with this piece. But as you can imagine a few novels in the works (slowly, oh the pain) and adulting get in the way.

That said, I had three concepts for this and two of them failed hard. But, I said that about Stella Vermillion and I think it's my best fanfic. It happens, right?

I got something I wanted to fit the bill a little for everyone. Slice of life, the grind, and a different approach compared to my past fics where it's big challenge ahead and he's waiting for lightning.

That said, let's get it.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

I remember when I was a little kid it finally hit me that I didn't have a basement. Or rather a main floor. I went to a friend's house and I found it so weird we didn't go upstairs and then take our shoes off. That's when I realized the shop my mother owns makes the house different. And city living to boot.

My father well, he and my mother live different lives and the opposites attract. Something I just couldn't grasp because when that girlfriend time comes, I wanted a good amount of interests to feed off of each other. While my father is an accountant, my mother underneath us owns a fabric shop. We're talking designers, influencers, and many more go there and get it done. People making their own dresses to hemming skirts. It's great to be around.

One would think how do things get done. Well my Aunt Rina and cousin Tomika help out too. Heck, even I have been asked to watch the place for small increments of time because of an errand of so. Even then my mother and I spent so much time together. Even when I was little she cared about my interests. She had her dream of people of all ages coming in and making their visions come true.

Myself, I decided to go a path kind of similar. Something a little different but the same industry in the sense. I wanted to be a photographer. Mom would even have me practice with customers and offer cheap packages to give me the experience. Some of the ladies would be very patient and we would at certain photo shoots take hours. A few where we would stop for a meal and head back. Something they tell women in dresses not to do at that. It worked though.

There was a time where I started to get out of the shadow and start freelancing. Mom knew that I couldn't be in her fabric shop forever. When high school came around I was going to find a girlfriend, see what I like to do with the world, and find my own work.

Well...

No girlfriend, work was hard to find because of my age which wasn't surprising, but, I did know I still wanted to do this. This whole photographer love was a lifestyle to me. The fabric shop was known too. I found out why there wasn't an arts and crafts club at my school. They came here. For real. In return my mother asked them to clean and it was a win for everyone. Yeah. They love Mom for a reason. Always taking care of everyone. How she made great meals while working for the three of us is amazing. I feel like she could have done anything in the world the way she goes about any task in front of her.

Even though there was no girlfriend or perhaps nothing I could see from my point of view, I had one girl change everything. This popular looking girl who was a borderline closet otaku and you wouldn't know it outside of a charm here and there. I remember putting an ad on a bulletin board in the school for photo shoots on a whim and started getting some texts.

From who? The girl that changed my life. Marin. Blonde and pink hair, bubbly as can be, has a cute side to her, and is quite the foodie. Well, I'll shut up on that one.

~~~~~

(F/N) (First Name) received a text from a number he didn't recognize. Hoping that it could be a lead.

Hey, I saw the ad for photos. This the right number.

"Alright." He smiled.

How's it going?

I'm good.

Final bell and Sewing Club?
How many?

Just me.

Take your time.

Thank you!

"Okay. It worked." He smirked and was looking forward to it.

The final bell came within the hour and he was excited to head to the sewing club and talk to his new client. He didn't even have to leave the school. The fabric shop did have a set that had time slots, but the school would be easier.

As he was setting up his camera to show what he puts on the table for his craft, he was shocked at who entered through the door.

Kitagawa? No way. It was only the hot girl in his class. The bubbly girl with the blonde and pink hair, piercings, and bright nails.

"Greetings..." He looked over. Unable to find another way to say hello to her.

"Hey there. So you're the camera guy?" She asked.

"Yeah. Call me (FN)."

"First name basis? I like that. Call me Marin." She smiled.

"Okay Marin. What can I do for you?"

"So like do you do any cosplay?" She wondered.

"Photos? Not too many, but I can help you out. And my mother has a fabric store so if you need a few things for your next shoot I can throw in the discount for you." (F/N) used it as a little leverage. Most wouldn't care. But cosplay where many start from scratch, he needed all of it.

"That's so cool. You know a fabric shop?" Marin was excited.

"She owns it. Yeah."

"I never knew my classmates were so cool. So do you do time slots or how does this whole thing go? Because I know they get expensive." Marin was excited. At the same time, ready to conduct business.

"Well they're cheaper than the pro rates of course. Otherwise it would be weird if I posted it at school. You find a photographer rate and I'll do half. Sound fair? And if you need fabric, I'll make sure my mother, aunt, or cousin know you where you get the 25% discount. And that's the best I can do."

"Oh my God. You're great. Let's do it. When you free?" Marin nearly jumped out of her seat.

"Say when."

"I'll find out my cosplay dates for you and let Gojo know. How's that." She winked at him.

He tried to hide his flustered face. "Sure thing. Let's do it."

"Great. Although, is your fabric shop doing okay? We don't even have a sewing club." She pondered.

"Mom made space for some. That's how and why." He winked back.

"You're good."

"Well, we try. We certainly both do much of that."

~~~~~

I hope this comes out well. If you're reading this, this is over a month before release. Trying new ideas. Wish me luck.

-Relly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 58.9K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
582K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
168K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
155K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...