Live A Little

Por DiviRandhawa

Enemies to lovers with a family twist! Alora Frank has been living her life under the abuse of her mother and... Mais

Characters and descriptions
Playlist of this story
Ch 1 : Life
Ch 2 : Daughter?!?
Ch 3 : Father?
Ch 4 : Home
Ch 5 : Brothers
Ch 6 : Meeting
Ch 7 : Bonding
Ch 8 : Shopping
Ch 9 : Bonding with the Bros
Ch 10: Panic
Ch 11 : Unexpected Encounter
Character part 2
Ch 12 : Him!
Ch 13 : Car Race
Ch 14 : Apologies
Ch 15: Art
Ch 16 : Revenge
Ch 17 : Panic attack
Ch 18 : Gun!
A/N
Ch 19 : Church
Ch 20 : Birthday
Ch 21 : Her!
Ch 22 : Chase
A/N
Ch 24 : Locker
Ch 25 : Hiding
Ch 26 : Past
Ch 27 : Date?
A/N
Ch 28 : Disappointed
A/N
Ch 29 : Like
Ch 30 : Dating?
A/N
Ch 31: Her truth

Ch 23 : Stalker?

623 16 7
Por DiviRandhawa

Alexander P.O.V

"I'm fine" She repeats the same words like their on loop. White lies! I hear past all her 'okay' and 'fine'. Something was bothering my baby sister and it was killing me knowing I couldn't do anything to get rid of her problems.

"What's wrong?" I whisper softly wishing she would tell me.

"Nothing" She gave me a small smile but hidden behind that smile was pain, lots and lots of pain.

Before I could say anything, her phone started to ring. Looking at the caller ID her face forms an automatic smile. Elias!

My eyes narrowed as I stared at her phone. How dare that kid call my sister and how dare he call her in front of me!

"Stop thinking of killing my partner" Alora scolds picking up the phone.

Partners? When did that happen? Why did no one tell me?

"I'll call you in a bit okay" She says putting it on speaker giving me a reassuring smile.

"Why is bloody Mary Xander there?" I hear his ugly gross voice screech. That fucking leech! I swear..

Wait- HE DID NOT JUST SAY THAT! The fuck!

Alora taps her phone so fast, I think it cracked. She looks at me, smiling sheepishly. I clench my jaw waiting to see Elias so my fist can connect with his ugly ass face.

"Partner's?" I question composing myself.

She nods "He's my art partner"

"Hm"

"I'm okay Xan, I'm okay" it sounded like she was reassuring herself rather than me.

Walking out of her room, I can't help but feel as if I had failed her.

Before I could drown in my sorrows, my phone rings. Pulling it out of my pocket I see the caller ID and a smile forms onto my face before I could stop it.

Elena..

"Hello" I answered, picking up the call, "Hii" her calming voice replied.

"Can we meet today? At the same place we usually do?" She asked "I-It's okay if you're busy" She added after.

I never knew any sound could be so beautiful until I heard her voice..

What the fuck!

"Hello?"

"Sorry, yeah. I'm coming right now, is that okay?"

"Oh yea! See you then" She ends the call and I quickly make my way downstairs towards my car.

"Where are you going in such a hurry?" Vincenzo blocked my way.

"I have to be somewhere important" I said trying to go around him

"Dad's out for a meeting so, we have to meet the DaSilva's today in 2 hours" He informed me, making me freeze. "You're going soft Xander, I hope you don't forget the oath we took" he whispered while walking away.

I stood frozen in my spot. The DaSilva's were important people and dad left me in charge. I couldn't mess up. I pulled out my phone to tell Elena I couldn't come but as I opened her contact I see an unread message.

Thanks for making time. Means a lot! See ya :)

-----

I stand in front of the cafe we usually meet at. My phone rings again, probably Vincenzo. He had been calling me non stop.

"What" I yell picking up the phone.

"You seriously left," His grumpy voice replied.

"I told you this was important"

"Even important than the meeting with the DaSilva's" he commented

"Yes"

"Even important than everything you worked all your life?" he asked

"Yes"

"Even more important than our oath?" He questioned

"Yes" I answer without hesitation because she was and she would always be more important than everything.

"Your not coming then" He questioned

"I am, the meeting is in two hours. It's more than enough time. If I don't make it, you can do it" I answer

"Your risking everything for a girl" He says bitterly

"She's not just a girl" I say and end the call.

Walking inside the cafe my eyes immediately catch hers. I make my way towards the seat and I'm immediately met with her smile "Hi" she whispers cutely and smiles showing me her dimples.

I think my heart melted

"Hi"

"How are you" she asked to which I say 'okay'

"So, what did you call me?" I asked but her face morphed into a sad smile, fearing I did something wrong I open my mouth to apologize but I was cut off

"My mother is getting more sick every passing day" she whispered as my heart broke. Slowing, reaching over, I gently grab her hand and begin slowly rubbing it. "She's gonna be okay," I reassured.

"So, how's everything at home?" She asked me to change the topic.

"Okay I think Bruno's the same as always. Dad's out, everyone else is okay except Alora she seems off"

"Off?" she asked

"She seems scared all the time, she doesn't wanna go out anymore and she is always looking at her phone." I say

"You think.... she may..." Elena trails off

"What" I asked intrigued, any idea could help me right now.

"She might have a stalker?" she says frowning

Stalker?

I frowned, how could anyone dare torment her without any of us finding out?

"Talk to her about it, I may be wrong but that was the only thing that came to mind" She says.

-----

You have an hour left

I keep looking over Vincenzo's message.

"You have somewhere to be?" Elena questioned

"Oh..uh.. sorry" I scratch the back of my neck, laughing awkwardly.

"It's okay, go" She smiles.

I walk out of the cafe with a heavy feeling. It was the feeling that always came over me when I walked out.

Starting my car, I began leaving and before I knew it. I was on the highway.

30 minutes left

Vincenzo messages again. I think he sometimes forgets that I am the older brother. I stop at the red light and message him so he knows I'm 20 minutes away.

Suddenly, my phone starts ringing. Elena?

"Hello"

"Alex" I hear her panicked voice and my heart sinks.

"What's wrong, amore (Love)" I try to remain calm.

"There are some guys talking about you and uh.. they're staring at me now.." Her voice trails off as I make a U-turn.

"Don't worry, darling. I'm coming" I tell her softly but the phone cuts off. I press my foot on the race.

Hurry, hurry! STUPID CAR!

Come on, come on!

I sigh out of relief as I catch a glimpse of the cafe. Hurriedly, I park my car and sprint towards the cafe.

Running inside, I try to find Elena but I don't see her anymore. I try asking other people but apparently she just disappeared.

Walking around the cafe. I see the back door. "Sir, you can't go there" A guy comes in front of me but I quickly push him out of my way.

Slamming the door open, I'm immediately met with a sight that makes my blood boil.

A guy pushing Elena on the floor. I quickly make my way towards them and push him off her.

"Elena, sweetheart. Here are the car keys, go sit in there for me love. I'll be with you in a minute" I whisper as she clutches onto my shirt.

I take out my air pods and give them to her "Here put on some music, full volume, close your eyes." I said softly, turning her around. Once I know she can't hear, I turn my attention back to the guys.

Taking out my gun, I shoot one in the leg. Walking over towards the one who touched her I land a punch on his face and grab his hand twisting it behind his back. His cries were giving me motivation.

Once I heard the satisfying crack I let him go "Touch a girl without her permission again and you will lose more than just a hand" I threaten

"Don't worry, you will hear from me soon" I promise walking away from him towards my girl. I slowly grab her hand and lead her towards the car. We sit in silence, until she says "I can make food, if you wanna stay..." her voice hopeful and I nodded.

It's not like I have anywhere else to be

Walking inside her house, I am immediately met with barking. Her dog.

"Hi, Leo," She says, petting him gently. He turns his head to look at me and his eyes narrow. I could practically feel him glaring at me.

"I can get started on the food, would it be okay if you take him out?" she questions. I looked back at the glaring dog and nodded.

She quickly puts on the leash and hands it to me. Leo was surprisingly peaceful while we walked out but as soon as she shut the door and we were out of sight, he became a pain in the ass.

"No, Leo we are not going in this alley" I say pulling on his leash but he simply just lays down licking his paws.

UGH!

"Come on" I tried pulling his leash, I don't remember him being this strong.

"Out of all the unexpected things I have seen, I never would have guessed my favourite would be you bickering with a dog" I hear a voice from the alley

Turning my head I see dad walking out in an overcoat.

"Why are you wearing a coat?" I question

"It's aesthetic" he says rolling his eyes

He bends down to pet Leo with his gloved hand and that snake acted like a sweet puppy.

"Ugh"

Maybe that was a mistake because I could feel their glares. Both of them! How can a dog even glare?

"So.." Dad trails off "This girl I hear about"

"You love her?" he asked

"I-" I cut myself off. "I can't" I answer

Dad sighs "If you love her, do everything you can to protect her. I won't tell you shit like love is beautiful or love is pain because love is something that cannot just be described with words. Love can just be felt.. and if you feel it... then don't it son, don't lose it" he smiles and I couldn't help but give him a hug.

"How are you like this dad?"

"Perfect, Charming, Sexy, Amazing... Oh yeah I know and no don't have to thank me." he says sarcastically

"Vincenzo isn't too keen on me spending time with Elena" I whisper because my brother means the world to me.

"He'll get over it. He has to, it's your life. All I can do is warn you but it's your mistakes to learn from and it's your decisions to cherish and no one else should decide anything about YOUR life." He says patting my back

"Oh, that reminds me. How was the meeting with the DaSilva's?" Dad asked

Oh shit....

Author's note

Omg! A small glimpse of Alex and Elena.

How was the chapter?

How are you?

How's life?

Thank you everyone so much for all your love and support. I really appreciate it, Love you all so much. I have been so busy and with everything that's going on in the world. I just pray this world can be a peaceful place for EVERYONE to live.

Have a great day guys, spread love and kindness! I love you all and remember you are ENOUGH and you are LOVED :)

Quote of the day:

Today's failure is tomorrow's success...

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.2M 23K 39
How can one event alter the course of your entire life? Going from living with her single beloved mother to flying across the country to live with he...
861K 22.1K 42
It was 16 years ago the day she disappeared. No one knew where she was. Many believed she was dead. Others believed she was alive. Some gave up hope...
749K 12.5K 43
(Im not good with these but imma give it a try) Exactly 17 years ago Alexandra Romano was taken away from her father and 6 brothers by her mother who...
15K 355 17
Aurelia is a powerful young girl on the outside who owns her own empire. She's smart and beautiful, and all people are afraid of her but on the insid...