Male Reader Wrestling One-Sho...

Logan-Kenway द्वारा

I'm doing this because I can seem to keep a Harem story going! Enjoy! अधिक

Request Chapter! {Closed - Indefinitely!}
Stephanie McMahon & Nikki Bella: Repaying a Favour! (18+)
Brie & Nikki Bella: Love of Twins! (18+)
Naomi & Sasha Banks: Drama At Home!
Brie & Nikki Bella: Love of Twins! (Part - 2!) (18+)
Ronda Rousey: Anything For A Title! (18+)
Cassie Lee: A Friend In Need! (18+)
Cassie Lee: A Friend In Need! (Part - 2!) (18+)
Cassie Lee: A Friend In Need! (Final - Part!) (18+)
Paige Van Zant: A Friend's Wife! (18+)
Brie and Nikki Bella: Love of Twin's (Final Part!) (18+)
Alexa Bliss: Merry Christmas!
Gigi Dolin: Celebrating! (18+)
Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy!
Jessica McKay: A Charming Bartender!
Cora Jade: The Boy Next Door!
Alexa Bliss & Liv Morgan: Just Give It A Try! (18+)
Carmella: Champions Together! (18+)
Riott Squad: Let's Riot! (Part - 1)(18+)
Anna Jay: Marine's Heart!
Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy! (Part - 2)
Riott Squad: Let's Riot! (Part - 2)(18+)
Eva Marie: Work On It!
Nikki Cross: The Funny Man! (18+)
Tegan Nox & Liv Morgan: The Stepbrother! (18+)
Chelsea Green: A Partner's Needs! (18+)
Laura Dennis: The Bunny's Mate! (Small - 18+)
Bayley: Breaking Walls! (18+)
Chelsea Green: A Partner's Needs! (Part - 2!)
Kacy Catanzaro: A Blast From The Past!
Becky Lynch: I'm Dating The Man! (18+)
Maryse: Not So Easy To Step Aside! (18+)
Paige Van Zant: A Friends Wife! (Final?!) (18+)
Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy! (Final - Part!)
Brie Bella: My Daughter's Teacher! (Small 18+)
Tiffany Stratton: My Hero! (18+)
Aalyah Mysterio: Family Issues!
Alexa Bliss: Trouble In Paradise!
Riott Squad: Let's Riot! (Final Part!)(18+)
Madison Rayne: Good Things Come Back Around!
Chelsea Green: A Partner's Needs! (Final Part!) (18+)
Liv Morgan: Livin' Marine! (18+)
Liv Morgan: Deal's A Deal! (18+)
Tay Melo: My Husbands Rival! (18+)
The Outcasts: Best Night Ever! (18+)
Trish Stratus & Becky Lynch: A Champion Celebrating! (18+)
Roxanne Perez: A Long Weekend Apart! (18+)
Bayley: More Than Just Friends! {18+}
Liv Morgan & Rhea Ripley: A New Deal! (18+)
Skye Blue: More Than Colleagues! (18+)
Samantha Irvin: Who I'm Really Meant For!
Paige Van Zant & Mandy Rose: Just Taking Pictures! (18+)
Ava Raine: Living In Legacy!
Rhea Ripley: Best Friends Turn More! (18+)
Cora Jade & Roxanne Perez: Feeling Better?! (18+)
Sonya Deville & Toni Cassano: A Small Baby Issue! {18+}
Nikkita Lyons: Testing Out Her Knee! (18+)
Paige: Favorite Lead Signer!
Rhea Ripley: Mami's Real Papi! {18+}
Natalya: An Helping Hand! {18+}
Jennifer Neidhart: My Sister-In-Law! {18+}

Iyo Sky & Kairi Sane: Kairi's Homecoming! {18+}

2.4K 33 11
Logan-Kenway द्वारा

*Requested by ChristopherBahena*

Warnings: BDSM, Oral Sex, Edging, Female Dom, Male Sub, Female Sub!

=========================

Y/n L/n has been married to WWE Women's Champion, Iyo Sky for around 5 years now, they first met over in Japan around 8 years ago now, Y/n was just a simple guy trying to make a name for himself in the Wrestling world and where better to do that back then, then in New Japan Pro Wrestling, Y/n went on to join the Bullet Club and win countless titles becoming a Grand Slam Champion over there and even being called "Leader" of said club, he didn't only meet Iyo then, he also met Kairi Sane, lucky for him both girls took a shining to him, it was Iyo that snapped him up though which meant they spent a lot of time together, even crossing over to NXT together where Kairi was already waiting for them, people would never understand the sort of relationship they have but they didn't care, they were happy and it's all that mattered.

The only difference is when Iyo and Kairi were kicking butt on the Black and Gold, Y/n went right to the Main Roster and put his name into the title picture by beating Brock Lesner in an Open Challenge issued by Paul Hayman, it's safe to say they had big plans for the most dominant Bullet Club leader in the factions history over in the WWE, the fairytale beginning had to come to an end at one point though as Kairi suffered a pretty bad injury forcing her to call her career early, Y/n and Iyo did there best for her but in the end she wanted to go back home to Japan, they'd visit her as much as they could and she'd visit them but it was never the same, till she got cleared to return, Kairi joined back to Stardom and won the Women's title, shortly after she got a call about joining the WWE again and meeting back with Y/n and Iyo.

Y/n: So she's about to land?

Y/n asked his wife as he looked to Iyo sitting on the edge of their bed, Iyo's fully dressed and ready to go and meet her best friend at the airport and bring her home, Y/n's completely naked and just waiting for what he needs to do, some people might not believe it but Iyo and Kairi are his Dom's, he's not sure why but he just loves it.

Iyo: Yes, so you need to be ready. Get up.

Y/n did as she told and stood up right, Iyo walked over to him and pulled him to a different part of their room, this area has all their little play things, the whips, chains, gags and paddles, it's all a lot of fun and it's kept them together for nearly 7 years now so it must be working.

Y/n: It's going to be good seeing her back. That injury broke her heart.

Iyo listened to him as she pulled his hands in front of them both and tied a rope around them, making sure it was tight enough that he couldn't get out of it, Y/n hissed a little from the way she did it, Iyo just smiled to him and tugged at it again, making him feel even more pain and just smile back, it's a strange kink they all have but it's so hot and they love it more then basic boring sex.

Iyo: That's why your her welcome home gift ~ When she gets here, you'll do everything she wants...

Iyo had to jump to reach it but managed to grab a hook on the ceiling on their room, she hooked it in between his rope then hoisted his hands up, not too high but high enough he's hanging there like a piece of meat at a slaughter house, Y/n didn't even fight against it, he just let it happen and watched as Iyo walked over to him and grabbed his jaw making his mouth open and look to her.

Iyo: ... No matter what. Right?

Y/n only nodded as she smiled to him, she remembers the first time they had sex like this, with her being a "Dom", Y/n was so nervous that he wouldn't like it, it's crazy how things have changed now because he pretty much begs for this now, Iyo couldn't help herself though and put her tongue in his mouth, Y/n let her use him as she wanted before breaking the kiss and picking up her bits and bobs to go and get her friend from the airport.

Iyo: Hang in there. We won't be long.

Y/n chuckled to her little pun then watched her blow him a kiss and leave the room, I wasn't long till he heard the front door close and her car start and head towards her destination, Y/n is pretty comfortable like this, you his arms aren't stretched so he can relax, it'll ache after a while but that's going to take hours, he's gotten used to being in this position after all, meanwhile about 20 or so minutes later and Iyo was parked at the airport, heading inside to wait for her friend, after another few minutes of waiting, she spotted Kairi coming down the escalators and couldn't hold in her excitement anymore.

The two friends shared a long craved hug before they made small talk heading towards Iyo's car, mostly talking about Japan and how good it would be to go back some day, Y/n wouldn't be against it either, he loved his time in Japan, once you get past all the Anime stuff they have over there, it's really an amazing place, unless of course you love that stuff in which case you should probably move there because it's filled with the stuff.

Kairi: Wait, where is Y/n?

They were just talking about him and it clicked for Kairi that he's not here, Iyo smiled while putting her bag into the back of the car and climbing into the front seat where Kairi is already sitting, Iyo knew she'd want to know where he is, hell, if three-way marriages were legal then they'd probably be one by now, instead Kairi took one for Iyo and stepped aside so they can be the ones married, Kairi still get's the same treatment but she wants a ring as well.

Iyo: He's at home. Waiting for you.

Iyo smiled to her as Kairi smiled back, she couldn't wait to get home now, it's been a while since they've both been able to play with Y/n, the last time might honestly have been before Kairi's injury, every time they visit one or the other, they're always busy so they've never had time to share him, now that their all going to be on the same show, they'll have a lot more time together.

Kairi: Is he upstairs?

Kairi asked as soon as they got inside, Iyo nodded and they both went up the steps with giggles, Kairi still carrying her bag before entering the room and seeing Y/n just hanging there waiting for them like the good boy he is, no sign of a struggle or any sort of attempt to get out of his binds, Y/n's getting good at that though making them both smile.

Kairi: I've been looking forward to this ~

Kairi was so excited seeing him like that she wasted very little time in walking over to him and pulling his head into a kiss, her left hand on the back of his head keeping their kiss together while her right hand went to his cock, rubbing and stroking him a little, not forgetting his balls either, giving them a little squeeze in her hand making Y/n moan into the kiss he wouldn't dare break.

Kairi: Tell me you missed me ~ I want to hear you ~

Y/n told her what she wanted to hear as Iyo joined them, Kairi's bag just dropped on the floor to be dealt with later, this is more important, Iyo made her way towards them and hugged Kairi as her hand joined her friends on his cock and stroked him as Kairi kept on toying with his balls, Y/n's moans and groans weren't being hidden because he knows they love to hear him, it's what makes them happy, Iyo and Kairi kept playing with him till Iyo went to her knees, Kairi put his cock into her mouth before standing behind her friend and pushing her head up and down on his cock making her deep throat every once in a while.

Kairi: Such a good slut taking all of that cock ~ Isn't she a good slut Y/n?

Kairi asked after pushing his cock into the side of Iyo's cheek and slapping at Iyo's face, this is also a thing, Kairi can just take over them both, sure Iyo is a great "Dom" but Kairi is their "Dom", if she wants to tell Iyo what to do then Iyo can switch but this isn't it, this is just them teasing and winding Y/n up, making him move around but not go anywhere thanks to the fact his hands are secured to a hook dangling from the ceiling.

Iyo: It's just so good ~ You should try it ~

Kairi liked that idea and knelt beside her friend, together they swapped his cock between their mouths, even sucking it at the same time once or twice, it was when they'd kiss around the tip of his cock that Y/n really started to feel his climax approaching, Kairi felt his cock twitch though as she jerked him off with her right hand and Iyo is sucking his balls.

Kairi: Oh ~ Your gonna cum ~ Tell us you want to cum ~ Beg for it ~

Y/n did what she wanted and begged them both to let him cum telling them he really needed to cum, he didn't because he and Iyo only fucked yesterday, this is just a homecoming for Kairi so what she says goes, that's when Y/n wasn't aloud to cum as Kairi took her hand of him just at the brink of his climax, his cock throbbed freely while both girls just watched with little smiles on their faces, as soon as he calmed down a little they went right back at it, sucking, kissing, deepthroating his cock while playing with his balls, at on point, Iyo stood behind him, wrapping her arms around him and used both her hands to pump his cock into Kairi's mouth as she held the tip of his cock in between her lips but he was still not aloud to cum, not matter the amount of pre-cum they tasted or how much he begged and pleaded, Iyo and Kairi weren't going to let him.

Iyo: That was fun but I need to get cleaned up. I'm covered in spit and pre-cum.

Kairi and Iyo still never let Y/n cum as he hung there looking pretty exhausted, they've been teasing and edging him now for a good 2 hours, it's surprising he's managed to hold on this long, it might be the longest he's held on for them, Iyo was impressed but like she said, she needed to get washed up, Kairi however isn't as satisfied with play time like she is and stood back to her feet, rubbing her newly naked body onto Y/n's making him whine while his cock rubbed over her abdomen, her hands snaked up his body and pulled his head down to her so she can whisper in his ear.

Kairi: Don't worry baby ~ You won't be the only one in this position soon ~

Y/n didn't know what she meant by that but as she gripped his head she dragged her tongue up the side of his face licking at their spit and his swet before forcing her tongue into his mouth, Y/n could have cam just from this kiss but the punishment they'd give him is way worse then the few moments of pleasure he'd feel by letting his cum shoot over Kairi's little tight body.

Iyo: Hey, you two wanna join...

Iyo was about to ask if Y/n and Kairi are going to join her but instead Iyo was tackled by Kairi both naked girls wrestled for a little but with Iyo laughing so much she couldn't fight too much meaning Kairi got the better of her and hung her up on the same hook as Y/n is on, Kairi made sure she was turned away from him though so his cock rubbed against her ass, making him tense up and Iyo smile rubbing back against him.

Kairi: Hey, this isn't supposed to be fun for you either ~

Kairi used one of the nearby whips to slap at Iyo's perky little tits making her hiss in pain and apologise, Kairi didn't respond and just forced her right index and middle finger into her mouth, Kairi made sure she coated her fingers in Iyo's spit then reached around her and spread said spit onto her asshole, Iyo moaned to the feeling before both Y/n and Iyo watched Kairi head over to the toy box, she pulled out a small vibrator that she pushed into her own pussy and a strap-on cock, Iyo knew what was about to happen and loved it, her excitement clear by her nipples growing harder and her pussy getting wetter and wetter by the second.

Kairi: I've wanted to do this for so long ~

Kairi had attached the strap-on penis to herself and pushed it against Iyo's pussy, first she spread Iyo's ass and forced Y/n's hard aching cock into his wife's asshole, Iyo moaned while Kairi used her hips to push her up and down on his cock, once she was settled on him, she pushed her cock inside her pussy, Y/n and Kairi are no DP'ing Iyo and she loved it, Kairi smiled while making out with Iyo a little, the vibrator in her own pussy making her pre-cum drip down her legs as she used Iyo's hips to pull her onto her cock and off of Y/n's but then push her onto his and off hers, Iyo couldn't take it much more as her eyes crossed and her climax washed all over Kairi's strap, Y/n couldn't take it either as his cum shot inside his wife's asshole, he cam so much thanks to the teasing that Iyo could swear her stomach was bulging, of course it wasn't but it felt like it.

This went on for the right of the night, Kairi and Iyo using Y/n's cock for whatever they wanted, sometimes Kairi would tie Iyo back up and use her as well but in the end of the day, what really mattered other then the awesomely amazing sex, is Kairi's back where she belongs with Iyo and Y/n, what a welcome back it was as well, neither of them are going to be forgetting Kairi's Homecoming anytime soon...

=========================

{Let me know how I did! Take Care!}

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

19.2K 271 18
Yes, I'm doing this Again. I am trying to do this right! Enjoy!
7.4K 232 6
My 2nd Hailee Steinfeld Story! Enjoy!
85.4K 715 17
These are a few short stories I did for a few friends.
153K 1K 49
WWE Diva fanfictions. Updates are spontaneous. Feel free to leave a comment/request (I will do any request as long as it is not extremely weird). Enj...