Paige: Favorite Lead Signer!

*Requested By YerLocalRocker!*

==========================

Paige is having the best time of her life right now, working with the WWE and living out her dream, her entire family are wrestling lovers but not all of them have made it to the top of the mountain, Paige however, has and is doing it for her loved ones and her family, so after becoming the inaugural NXT Women's Champion, also the youngest Champion in the WWE's history, only 20, she's celebrating by turning up at her boyfriend's show, Paige has been dating the lead singer of the band "Rift of Beleaguered", for a good few months now, Y/n L/n has been the lead for the band since it's creation 5 years ago, just a few friends in a pub in England mucking around, now their preforming in front of 15,000 people.

Paige: Nervous?

Paige made it back stage, of course she did, as soon as she contacted him on Social Media they hit it off instantly, turns out they both share a lot in common, music being one, movies and food, also following their family's heritage, Paige comes from a Wrestling family and Y/n comes from a music family, Y/n's father was actually a big music producer back in the 80's, he died in '98 but during his years as a producer, he had the likes of Queen, Journey and Gun'N'Roses to name just a few on the books.

Y/n: With you here? Never.

Y/n turned to her as he finished getting ready for the show, he's bodies covered in tattoo's, something that Paige loves and he's even sort of matching her, he's wearing a white button up top with dark pants, his sleeves rolled up past his forearm showing off some more of his body work while Paige is wearing the flipped colour scheme...

 Y/n walked towards her, his hands going to her hips and brining her into a kiss, Paige's friends, Rosa Mendez, Tenille Dashwood, Summer Rae and Renee Young all here getting to know Y/n's friends and bandmates, all of them ignoring the British cou...

... Y/n walked towards her, his hands going to her hips and brining her into a kiss, Paige's friends, Rosa Mendez, Tenille Dashwood, Summer Rae and Renee Young all here getting to know Y/n's friends and bandmates, all of them ignoring the British couple tongue wrestling right now, it did get a little heated with Y/n's right hand wrapping around her lower back and lifting her into him, his left hand holding her thigh as she wrapped her legs around him.

Bill: It's time guys. Let's get going.

Bill's the bands manager, he worked with Y/n's father during the golden years, he came out of retirement to help Y/n and his friends with the band, he even helped with the band name "Rift of Beleaguered" is on the rise thanks to their talent and having one of the best managers in the business.

Y/n: You gonna be here when I get back?

Y/n and Paige cut the kiss off but didn't move from the position their in, Paige hasn't told him about the not being able to have kids thing, it hurts her still to this day to be honest, she made a choice that she felt was the right choice but it cost her a future with children, she obviously didn't know about that till it was too late, she went into it thinking everything was going to work out, turns out it wasn't going to be, she hasn't told him for the pure simple fact she doesn't want to lose him, she'll wait till he brings up kids and then she'll either try to talk him out of it or tell him she can't have kids, right now at this moment it seems like the best way to keep him with her as long as she can.