Trish Stratus & Becky Lynch: A Champion Celebrating! (18+)

*Requested By senju2!*

Warnings: Threesome - Oral Sex - Sex - Mommy Kink - Creampie - Encouragement - Sharing!

==========================

It's October 7th and time for WWE Fastlane, the big talk of the night is Y/n L/n against Roman Reigns for the Universal Championship, it's Y/n's big night, he's been in the WWE for 3 years now, he's married to Becky Lynch, they have a son together and all that but one thing he's never had is a WWE title in his hands, this for him is it, he loses tonight and it's over.

Becky: You can at least tell me if your winning.

Y/n turned to look over his shoulder as he saw his beautiful wife sat at the bench, she's finished her job tonight, of course picking up the win, that whole "Big Time Becks" thing was sort of weird but now that she's back to being "The Man", things are clicking back into place for the multi time Women's Champion...

... Y/n wished he was able to say his legacy in the WWE was as concrete as hers but it's not, it won't be either, he's 29 now and in the prime of his career, he spent 5 years in development, 2 years of that was also in NXT, now he's on the Main Roster with his wife, both of them living their best lives.

Y/n: Nope. It's a surprise.

They've been so happy since they met, with Y/n being born in the UK they actually first met on the UK Indi scene, Becky though took her shot to get to the big times, Y/n however waited a little while longer, he did eventually take the chance and it worked, both he and Becky were reunited, since then they've been dating and now have their own little family to be proud of.

Becky: Fine. Just know that when you get back, no matter what...

Y/n tied the laces of his boots, he needs to get out there soon, his match is about to start, though before he did, he glanced up to see his wife walking towards him, Y/n sat upright and held his hips in his hands while her hands cupped his face.

Becky: ... Win or lose. You'll get a surprise yourself tonight.

Y/n smiled up to her as she grinned down to him, she leant down pressing a kiss to his lips, Y/n of course added to the moment as he held her close to him, though that knock came at the locker room door, making them break the kiss.

Becky: Go get it baby.

Y/n nodded as he stood from the bench and went towards the door, not without Becky giving his butt a little slap in his gear, Becky loves her man's ass and he loved every bit about her, so before he left he blow her a kiss then went out to do his best, while Becky went to find his surprise, Becky knew Y/n's biggest desire is to be in a three-way with her and someone else, also knowing he has a little bit of a Mommy Kink, she knew exactly who to ask.