Liv Morgan & Rhea Ripley: A New Deal! (18+)

*Requested by ChristopherBahena*

Warnings: BDSM, Female Dom, Male Sub, Female Sub, Teasing!

*Heads up! I got a little carried away with this! Enjoy!*

=========================

It's Elimination Chamber 2022 and the couple of Liv Morgan and Y/n L/n have been going strong ever since that day back at Wrestlemania 34, Y/n's become that guy in the WWE, a few major titles under his name since that day, infact the only title he hasn't won is the Universal Championship but that's not what he's here for, tonight Y/n has a chance to get his WWE title back from "The Almighty" Bobby Lashley, he's part of the WWE Championship Elimination Chamber Match, Y/n L/n, Bobby Lashley, Brock Lesnar, Seth Rollins, AJ Styles and Austin Theory, all fighting for the right to call themselves that guy on Monday Night RAW, while Liv has her chance tonight as well.

Liv: ... When I win and you lose, I'm going to do so much nasty stuff it'll blow the roof of your head off.

Y/n smiled down to her as she stood right there in front of him, confident in her own ability that she will beat Y/n tonight, Y/n has been winning these little games of there's far to much lately making him the Dom in the bedroom after, Liv wants her turn and the outfit she's wearing tonight here in Saudi just makes her look even more the part...

... Y/n though just chuckled, his hands holding her waist into him while he knows the result for the WWE Championship match tonight, she knows the result to her Chamber Match as well but neither know the other, it makes things more fun for them, keeps them guessing after nearly 6 years of being together.

Y/n: Okay, we both know... I'm going to win tonight, who's going to stop me from getting your ass? Brock Lesner? No chance.

Y/n's hands snaked down to her rear while he said that, his hands gripping Liv's ass in her skin tight suit making her perk up, giggle and rub down his body, Y/n's match is the Main Event as he looks to become a 5x World Champion, Liv's match-up is quite early on in the night, just after Roman's defence against Goldberg and after Goldberg stole the title twice already, people are worried the man will take it from Roman as well but that match would later end with Roman still the Universal Champion.

However, while the couple were flirting, teasing and winding the other up, they didn't see someone else walking towards them, only making them realise it when she wrapped her arms around Y/n from behind, he's sitting down so it was easy.

Rhea: You two want to add another to your little bet ~

Y/n looked to her over his shoulder as Liv leant forward on the table, nibbling at her finger nail, they've had others join them before, their quite open about this sort of thing, not so open that they go out and fuck other people behind the others back but open enough to involve others in their fun and games, so seeing Rhea's hands roam around Y/n's body was not a deal breaker.