Love education || Sunwon

By Sungsunlvr

Sunoo doesn't know why, he doesn't even know how but, he knows, he hates hates HATES Yang Jungwon. Reason bei... More

Introduction
Trailer
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI

Character sketch

914 39 20
By Sungsunlvr

Kim Sunoo ─ 23 years old, introverted, med student, smart but he has to earn that, has a scholarship, studious, wants to he a doctor, doesn't like involving himself in drama, close friend's with Winter and Beomgy.

Get in between him and his studies and you're dead.

Yang Jungwon ─ 22 years old, extroverted, med student, skipped a grade, smart without studying a lot, likes to bake, parents force him to be a doctor and give his best, friends with Karina and Taehyun.

Just wants Kim Sunoo to stop pretending he doesn't exist.

Choi Beomgy 23 years old, introverted, med student, smart and studious, likes to play the guitar, friend's with Sunoo and Winter.

Doesn't understand why Taehyun has to reek of sweat all the time.

Kang Taehyun ─ 22 years old, extroverted, med student, not the smartest, gym rat, resting bitch face 24/7, friends with Jungwon and Karina.

Give him a break okay? He doesn't wanna murder anyone that's just his face.

Karina ─ 23 years old, extroverted, med student, smart, burnt out and overwhelmed, likes plants, friends with Jungwon and Taehyun.

Coffee, Karina needs coffee. Lot's and lots of coffee.

Winter ─ 23 years old, introverted, med student, honor student but studies her ass off for it, smart, wants to be an author but can't because of parental pressure, friends with Sunoo and Beomgyu.

Can't stop thinking about Karina after they made out at a party.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 2.4K 21
When two people with completely different ideal types collide, One swears to never fall in love with the ladder and the other, not being able to take...
25.8K 1K 23
The story was about a two boys who fall in love with a same person and become enemies. They always fight and start creating dramas over small things...
254K 12.8K 30
Yang Jungwon thinks he'll end up with his longtime crush, Lee Heeseung. Park Jongseong came to change that. 💌 dna, jaywon. this ff is pretty much wh...
126K 6.4K 23
They are the bad boys of Seoul International High School. The thing is that they hate each other for some reason. "-Look I don't wanna be a jerk to y...