SpongeBob and Maddie SquarePa...

By BuckeyeGirl2002

It is a typical night for SpongeBob Squarepants, Maddie, Pippa, and their friend Patrick Star. Patrick leaves... More

Opening
Jellyfish Fields
Downtown Bikini Bottom
Goo Lagoon
Poseidome
Bikini Bottom (Second area)
Mermalair
Sandy's Treedome
Rock Bottom
Sand Mountain
The Industrial Park
Bikini Bottom (Third area)
Kelp Forest
Flying Dutchman's Graveyard
SpongeBob's and Maddie's Dream
Final Boss

Epilogue

15 0 0
By BuckeyeGirl2002

Painty the Pirate & Kids: Are you ready, kids? Aye, aye, Captain! I can't hear you! Aye, aye, Captain! Oh!

Painty the Pirate, Kids, & Both: Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SpongeBob and Maddie SquarePants! Absorbent and yellow and porous is he and brunette is she SpongeBob and Maddie SquarePants! If nautical nonsense be something you wish SpongeBob and Maddie SquarePants! Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish! SpongeBob and Maddie SquarePants! (Ready?!) SpongeBob and Maddie SquarePants! SpongeBob and Maddie SquarePants! SpongeBob and Maddie SquarePants!

Painty the Pirate: SpongeBob and Maddie SquarePants! Ah-hah, ha-ha-ha. Ah-hah, ha-ha-har.

[Flute Riff: SpongeBob and Baritone Sound: Maddie]

(Years pass and Maddie and Squidward have a daughter named Belle and Pippa and SpongeBob have a son named Sean and they tell them about how they saved everyone from Plankton's robots.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 27 19
Pearl and Mr Krabs have been having a lot of conflicts recently and their relationship has got difficult. The young whale is angry at her dad, and wh...
199 3 6
sonic's worst enemies like shadow, metal sonic and more Have escaped to wreak havoc. But where have they all gone? The blue blur Tracks the super v...
40.7K 385 13
Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo all want to be biggest and best adventurers that Equestria has ever seen. The only problem is that everypony...
16.3K 76 27
Spongebob Squarepants and his new friend Timmy Turner,Danny Phantom,Jimmy Neutron and Lincoln Loud travel throughout multiple worlds to save the univ...