SpongeBob and Maddie SquarePa...

By BuckeyeGirl2002

It is a typical night for SpongeBob Squarepants, Maddie, Pippa, and their friend Patrick Star. Patrick leaves... More

Opening
Jellyfish Fields
Downtown Bikini Bottom
Goo Lagoon
Poseidome
Bikini Bottom (Second area)
Mermalair
Sandy's Treedome
Rock Bottom
Sand Mountain
Bikini Bottom (Third area)
Kelp Forest
Flying Dutchman's Graveyard
SpongeBob's and Maddie's Dream
Final Boss
Epilogue

The Industrial Park

8 0 0
By BuckeyeGirl2002

(Squidward was shown at the Industrial Park running away from Robo-Patrick and Robo-Pippa as they try to crush Squidward then freeze him)

Sandy: Wow those robots look like Patrick and Pippa. And it's breath seems just as bad.

SpongeBob: This day just doesn't seem to be getting any better.

Sandy: SpongeBob and Maddie, hurry. Squidward's in more trouble than a chile relleno in a pan of grease. We have to help.

(Squidward was shown frozen)

Maddie: Your right Sandy, but if those robots really are like Patrick and Pippa, they'll eat us for dessert. What should we do?

(Robo-Patrick was shown licking his ice cream and Robo-Pippa was shown playing with her sword.)

Sandy: Well we better figure something out. And pronto!

(A note is shown on the back of Robo-Patrick and Pippa and it says "Kick me here!")

SpongeBob: Maybe that button on his back is a self-destruct. I'll try to hit it.

Sandy: Good idea SpongeBob and Maddie, but it's time to stop yappin' and get to it.

(Robo-Patrick and Pippa were hit and then burps and falls on the floor, SpongeBob and Maddie were scared and then tries to run and then gets frozen)

Sandy: That does it! You've pushed this squirrel too far. Get ready for a hot fudge twister. Texas style.

Maddie: It's time to roll out some robot punishment.

(Robo-Patrick and Pippa scream then blows up into many pieces.)

Squidward: Thanks for saving me guys. I never thought I'd say this SpongeBob, but I owe you. Big time and I love you Maddie.

SpongeBob: Thank Sandy, we still be popsicles if it wasn't for her.

Sandy: Aw shucks. You fellers are gonna make me blush.

Maddie: I love you too Squidward.

SpongeBob: I think I have fudge my pants.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

953 14 14
Mario and Luigi walk through the Mushroom Kingdom when they suddenly have weird farts. They think it's nothing until Princess Peach reveals everyone...
36.2K 906 14
Human! SpongeBob [2004] Book 10 " I'm ready! Promotion! And Y/n! " Years of working for the Krusty Krab are finally going to pay off. Energetic and t...
14.2K 95 12
Mario and friends are at the beach, when suddenly, a portal appeared on the ocean floor and sucked everybody in, and they all made their way to the u...
338 5 11
Poseidon from the Third Movie, "Sponge on The Run" pays a visit to the Bikini Bottom where he meets his New Friend again as SpongeBob shows the Greek...