SpongeBob and Maddie SquarePa...

By BuckeyeGirl2002

It is a typical night for SpongeBob Squarepants, Maddie, Pippa, and their friend Patrick Star. Patrick leaves... More

Opening
Jellyfish Fields
Downtown Bikini Bottom
Goo Lagoon
Poseidome
Bikini Bottom (Second area)
Mermalair
Sandy's Treedome
Rock Bottom
The Industrial Park
Bikini Bottom (Third area)
Kelp Forest
Flying Dutchman's Graveyard
SpongeBob's and Maddie's Dream
Final Boss
Epilogue

Sand Mountain

8 0 0
By BuckeyeGirl2002

French Narrator: Sand mountain, where sea creatures go to enjoy an afternoon of falling down.

SpongeBob: Squidward, am I glad you're here, I need to borrow your toothbrush again.

Squidward: What? You've used it before?

Maddie: Oh yeah, lots of times. I figured if you didn't know you wouldn't mind.

Squidward: Fine, what do I care. I'm a wreck anyways. I try and get some exercise to relax from all this robot mess and now everything is ruined.

SpongeBob: Because of a toothbrush?

Squidward: No it's those blasted robots, they've taken over the ski slopes. How can i ski with those ugly things beating everyone up? Listen SpongeBob and Maddie, you've gotta help me. I'm going to lose my marbles if i don't get some relaxation.

Maddie: I found if you keep your marbles in a bag, they don't get lost as often. In fact I've got mine right here. It's embroidered with this lovely-

Squidward: Forget the marbles! I've got a better idea. If you get rid of the robots at the bottom of every slope for me. I'll give you one of those golden spatulas.

SpongeBob: Well I don't know. It's hard to beat the extreme fun of marbles.

Squidward: Ok, ok. I'll give you one for each slope you're clear.

Maddie: Now that's a deal.

Mrs. Puff: I've gone down this hill a hundred times, usually rolling darn kids think it's funny to push me. But if you can beat my time down the hill. I'll give you a golden spatula.

Bubble Buddy: I fly like the wind and float like a sea-bee. If you can beat my time down the hill. I'll give you a golden spatula.

Larry: I'm the fastest there is. My time down this slope is unbeatable. I'll give you a golden spatula if you can beat my time.

Plankton: Hello my most favorite friend in the whole world. I found another golden spatula for you.

SpongeBob: Oh Boy! Can I have it?

Plankton: Sure, if you fall down to the bottom of this pit.

Maddie: Isn't there a safer way?

Plankton: It's always safety with you people. Hmm... I suppose you could Bungie down.

Squidward: Thank Neptune you did it, now I can go get my equipment and ski in peace.

SpongeBob: Actually I think that Patrick borrowed your equipment.

Squidward: What!? Who said he could do that?

Maddie: I did. I figured if you didn't know you wouldn't mind... again.

Squidward: Wouldn't mind!? Of course I mind. It's only the most expensive skiing equipment you can buy. And what does Patrick want with that stuff anyway? He doesn't even know how to ski.

(Cuts to Patrick)

Patrick: I want the warm now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 906 14
Human! SpongeBob [2004] Book 10 " I'm ready! Promotion! And Y/n! " Years of working for the Krusty Krab are finally going to pay off. Energetic and t...
4.7K 84 38
In this adventure, undersea oddball SpongeBob SquarePants, his starfish friend, Patrick, and their new friends, Lan and Hub Hikari(Megaman.Exe), emba...
40.9K 400 13
Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo all want to be biggest and best adventurers that Equestria has ever seen. The only problem is that everypony...
10.2K 58 12
!!!!!!!Warning!!!!!!!!this contains heavy smut and light homophobia??? Maybe??? Just read with caution:) Spongebob and Squidward had been having.. 'r...